Author Topic: Mononokey + Blanks | CMYP Series | Magenta  (Read 164135 times)

Offline PerniciousPony

Mononokey + Blanks | CMYP Series | Magenta
« on: Wed, 01 August 2018, 14:58:00 »
peppanoid mononokey sale is live for the next 24 ish hours!

FORM

More
Hey all, this will be the first raffle in a CMYP Series of blanks and Mononokeys. The form will be open overnight.  Invoices will go out tomorrow afternoon, and caps will be shipped on Friday.
All caps are MX compatible this time around.  Homing keys are scooped.
Mononokeys are $35, and blanks are $7.50/ea.
Shipping options are: Bubble Mailer($4), USPS smol FR box($8), and International($13).
Purple raffle should be ready in about a week  ;D

Form

More
Hey all,

I've got a small raffle of some cold cast caps today.  I've got some raw aluminum and purple aluminum mononokeys and blanks, as well as a mystery colorway. Price is $35 per cap this time around, limit two per person.  I'll be sending the unaltered caps with materials to buff/polish the caps to your liking.  The caps on the right in the photo have been lightly buffed/polished, and the one's on the left are unaltered. 

Form will be live until ~10pm EST. Invoices will go out immediately after and all packages will be shipped early next week.

Blanks will be given away at random with matching Mononokey's.

edit: all invoices sent.
More
Hey all,

I've got a new sale series I'll be doing over the next few weeks. There will be two base colorways available throughout the series.  The first is a transparent smoky gray/black, the second a milky white.  Each sale will feature a different glow/uv pigment.  Some of the pigments such as greens and blues charge easily and will glow for hours, while others(purple, red, white) will need strong sunlight or UV flashlights to glow and won't last as long.  Five of each variant will be available in each sale.  At the end of the series, I may have a blind bag sale of extras, but no more than 8 of any colorway will be released.  Additionally, one singleshot GID cap will be thrown in a random package along with each sale.

Fifth and final sale of the series is now live.  Form will be open until ~9PM EST. 

Fluorescent Pink | Dark Blue Album
FORM All invoices sent!

note: there is a BUTTLOAD of glow powder in these caps, 5-10x what I'd normally do in a keycap, so expect some stronk glowies
note2: I accidentally washed my UV light last night, so I might have a hard time charging/photographing some glow
note3: The dark blue caps are the most difficult color to charge.  I've included a pic of extra resin glowing after sitting in the sun for a while to show what the color looks like once fully charged. The caps can glow as brightly, but it's been gloomy/rainy today so I can't get them to charge as bright for photos right now.  The pink will also glow bright pink under bright light, but don't have a good reference photo.  The pink is unique in that it goes through many different colors, climaxing at pink.  Depending on intensity of light, the pink will shift through greens/oranges/reds before glowing pink.

Aqua | White Album
Red/Orange Album
Previous Photos, and another shot of how trans the smoke do be.
More
FORM

Form will be open from 5-8PM EST.  Caps will ship early next week.

Three colorways avail this time around.  Limit 2 mononokey per person, a few blanks will be thrown in at random.  Price is $45 per cap plus shipping.  pinkmás album

More

https://forms.gle/hpZKAjxpLPQBxJCZ7

smol sale today, two colorways avail. Price is $45, limit one mononokey per person as quantities avail are smol.  The WASD sets on the boards will be given away in random winners packages.  Photos of the caps can be seen on my instagram.

Form will be open for 3ish hours.
More
edit: form closed, all invoices sent!

Form

Hey all,

All caps have MX stems this time around. 
Mononokey is $45, blanks are $15. 
Shipping is $4 for a first class bubble mailer, $7.50 for a USPS small flat rate box, or $14  for International in a bubble mailer.

Form will be open until 5PM EST.  Invoices will be sent immediately and all caps will be shipped tomorrow.

Nitelite pair on the left, Strobelite pair on the right ft. a smol bug

Nitelite = blue/purple set
Strobelite = purple/gold/white set
Bonus

More
Form

Hey all,

All caps have MX stems this time around. 
Mononokey is $45, blanks are $15. 
Shipping is $4 for a first class bubble mailer, $7.50 for a USPS small flat rate box, or $14  for International in a bubble mailer.

Form will be open from 5-8PM EST.  Invoices will be sent by 9PM and all caps will be shipped by Friday.

*All caps shown are variants of the Nightmare colorway*

More
Hello all,

I've got several colorways avail this time around, and a similar sale method as the last sale, with an added twist.  You will be able to enter for one specific cap, or two random caps just like last time.  There is a second, optional part to the form this time around for a colorway naming contest.  When the sale closes, I will pick my favorite colorway names, and the winner for each colorway name will receive an invoice of that cap for cost of shipping.

Price is $45 per cap, all caps are MX compatible.

Shipping options are:
$4 for first class(bubble mailer)
$7.50 for USPS small FR box
$13 INTL(bubble mailer)

*you may enter for only the naming contest if you wish, just select the contest only option in the form*

form
album

edit: sorry for the delay invoicing.  All invoices have now been sent and caps will ship out early next week.

More
Hello all,

I've got several colorways this time around, and a slightly different than usual entry method.  You can enter to win one cap, and pick the one you want or pick your win priority, or you can enter for two random caps.  If you enter for only one cap and that particular cap is sold out, you won't be invoiced. 

All caps are MX this time around.

Mononokeys are $45 each, blanks will be throw in random packages.  Shipping options are as follows:
$4 - First class bubble mailer
$7.50 - USPS small flat rate box
$13 - International bubble mailer

Album

Form

Form will be open for ~12 hours.  Will close and invoice tomorrow morning.

More
edit: all invoices out
FORM

I've been testing some new pigments, and have accumulated a handful of test colorways.  There aren't enough of any to have their own sales, so blind bag seems like a good call. There will be a few older colorways from unpaid invoices, but the majority of the caps are new colorways.

Price is $45 per bag, and there is a limit of 3 bags per person. All caps are MX this time around.

Shipping options are $4 for a bubble mailer, $7.50 for USPS small flat rate box, and $14 for international.

Form will be open for ~4hours, invoices will go out tonight, and you'll have 12 hours to pay. 

All bags will be shipped by Monday.

DISCLAIMER: This pigment PERMANENTLY color shifts when heated.  I've tested up to 120F and it doesn't seem to shift, so they should stay put under normal conditions.  I'm not sure what temp the shift begins to occur, but baking them and using my heat gun has caused caps to change colors.  If you intentionally heat the cap, the color will likely change.  I will not be offering refunds for caps that change colors from this sale. 

Here is a sped up clip of the color shift when using a heat gun for reference(and a lil teaser).

More

Heyo, got some more blanks and mononokeys for y'all today.  I've decided to add normal, concave arrows in addition to convex arrows this time around as well as offering wasd/moba separately or bundled.  Pricing is still $7.50 per blank and $35 for mononokeys.  Form will be open for 4-6 hours, invoices will go out tonight and everything should be shipped by Monday.

form

More

form

Form will be open for ~6 hours, closing around 10pm EST.  Pricing is $7.50 per blank, and $35 for mononokey.

More

Hello all! I've got two colorways avail today in both mx and topre: Scarab and Golden Scarab.  Form will be open for ~24 hours as I know many people are traveling for keycon. 

Pricing:
Mononokey - $35
Blanks - $15

Shipping:
Bubble mailer - $4
Small flat rate box - $7.50
INTL - $12

FORM

More

form

Two pairs being sold for $63.50($45 mononokey, $15 blank, $3.50 shipping).  The caps at the bottom are being sold for cost of shipping, $3.50.
I accidentally swapped the blanks in the pic, the gold blank goes with the gold mononokey.

Form will close at midnight EST

More

Google form

Form will close sometime Friday.  Caps are $45 each, and there are 3 shipping options this time around: bubble mailer, small flat rate box, and INTL bubble mailer.
More
Google Form

Form will be open for ~8hours, I'll likely close at midnight EST.  Caps are $45 each, and there are 3 shipping options this time around: bubble mailer, small flat rate box, and INTL bubble mailer.

P.S.
Regarding the OG colorway, there will not be a sale anytime soon. What I will be doing, and have been doing, is sending out some OG caps in random packages.  I may have a sale for the OG colorway someday, but for now I'm doing this...

More

Going to be doing a small email sale in about 10 minutes.

Caps are $45 each. 

Messages must arrive after 11:11:11PM EST.  Messages that show up before will be disqualified.   Email is: redacted
Format is as follows:

Code: [Select]
Subject: username

PP email:
Address if different:
I understand that these keycaps are handmade and vary:
1st choice:
2nd choice:
Shipping: Bubble Mailer-$4, Small FR Box-$7, or INTL-$15

GL

More

Hey GH,

Back for another sale.  Form will be open for about 4 hours this time around.  Caps are $45 + shipping($5 CONUS/$12 INTL). 

Two colorways this time: PonyCulture and Darth PonyCulture.

FORM

edit: All invoices out!

More
Heyo!

I've been waiting for some supplies to arrive before doing any of the colorways I've got planned.  I've been twiddling my thumbs and making these while impatiently waiting.  There are 1-3 of each avail.

Sale is FCFS and will go live at 8PM EST.  Form will stay open until all caps are spoken for.   Caps are $45 and shipping is tree fiddy(CONUS, INTL is $10) this time around as I'm out of flat rate boxes.

Sale Album

Form

edit: I wanted to do a FCFS sale and limit people to entering for one cap to see how distributions would work out.  All caps were spoken for in under a minute, except one colorway.  The first person to enter for that colorway entered 20 minutes after the form opened haha. I'm going to leave the form open for a bit longer, and if no one else enters for that colorway I'll just horde them for myself as it's my personal favorite  :p

Otherwise, all invoices are out and packages should be dropped off at the post tomorrow(hopefully).

« Last Edit: Thu, 17 March 2022, 16:12:19 by PerniciousPony »

Offline PerniciousPony

Re: Mononokey | Sale@8PM EST
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 01 August 2018, 15:00:24 »
Reserved.
« Last Edit: Thu, 16 January 2020, 20:00:42 by PerniciousPony »

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #2 on: Wed, 01 August 2018, 15:28:46 »
Looking forward to this!

Offline ejewell89

• 4ever Smol
« Reply #3 on: Wed, 01 August 2018, 15:37:26 »
Grats on your first official sale! Good luck everyone. :)

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #4 on: Wed, 01 August 2018, 15:39:25 »
I loved the movie, seen Japanese with subtitles, English dubbed, and Disney dubbed by American actors. I am looking forward to when my daughter is old enough to watch it. Right now I am content with watching Ponyo, Totoro, and a couple others with her.

If I remember, I will try to enter, but they look great.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

VE.A 67g Zealios | GH60 MX Clears |

Offline Booper

• * Destiny Supporter
    • omniclectic.com
« Reply #5 on: Wed, 01 August 2018, 15:42:31 »
 :eek: :eek: :eek:
omniclectic@gmail.com if you need me!

Offline AuthenticDanger

« Reply #6 on: Wed, 01 August 2018, 15:44:10 »
What do the internals look like?
F Keys belong on the left.

Offline shinz0

• i was told there would be cake
« Reply #7 on: Wed, 01 August 2018, 15:51:56 »
swiggity swooty!

Offline zearoh

« Reply #8 on: Wed, 01 August 2018, 15:58:26 »
Whew they look great! Good luck all :D

Offline PerniciousPony

« Reply #9 on: Wed, 01 August 2018, 15:59:20 »

Offline KlarKuo

« Reply #10 on: Wed, 01 August 2018, 16:07:22 »
Oh boi oberto

Offline darwinmclovin

• Crivens!
« Reply #11 on: Wed, 01 August 2018, 16:16:58 »
🤞

Sent from my SM-N9500 using Tapatalk

“We play and are played and the best we can hope for is to do it with style.” Sir Terry Pratchett -GNU STP -

👊🐔👍

Offline OfTheWild

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Make things. Have fun.
    • Studios of the Wild
« Reply #12 on: Wed, 01 August 2018, 16:20:55 »
HYPE! Nice job dude these came out great. Super cool idea too  :thumb:
-Dana

Offline Theconejo

« Reply #13 on: Wed, 01 August 2018, 16:47:46 »
hyped for this! they look good

Offline Cavemann6

« Reply #14 on: Wed, 01 August 2018, 16:51:09 »
Niiiiiice

Offline switchnollie

• sleever supreme
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • greyhat co-leader
« Reply #15 on: Wed, 01 August 2018, 17:07:48 »
Looks good :thumb:

Keyboards: HHKB Pro 1 & OTD 356CL Dark Greyhat Edition, baybee!

Offline Corgiattackkk

« Reply #16 on: Wed, 01 August 2018, 17:42:55 »
Ohmygosh, princess mononoke is one of my favorite Miyazaki films. Very excited and immediate buy when the sale goes live.

Offline brianjking

• always carry a towel.
    • @brianjking
« Reply #17 on: Wed, 01 August 2018, 18:38:51 »
Ooh, excited. Let's hope the LTE is fast enough as I won't likely be home then.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

TGR 910 (Healios) | HHKB BT KBDFans Silence-X | Roadkit (Cherry MX Silent Blacks) |Leopold FC750r (Cherry MX Silent Reds |TADA68 (Zealios) | HHKB Pro 2 Type-S w/ Hasu BT | HHKB Pro 2 JP w/ Hasu BT & KBDFans Silence-X | RAMA M10-A w/ Zealios TINA-C w/ Cherry MX Silent Blacks HHKB BT Type-S

Offline audax989

• NOM NOM NOM
    • Guam Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #18 on: Wed, 01 August 2018, 18:47:06 »
really loved the movie. :) Good luck guys!

Offline Theconejo

« Reply #19 on: Wed, 01 August 2018, 19:02:20 »
Ponypls

Offline sorijealut

• steam
« Reply #20 on: Wed, 01 August 2018, 19:02:54 »
 ;D

Offline nastrovje

« Reply #21 on: Wed, 01 August 2018, 19:03:57 »
f5ing so hard

Offline txclack

« Reply #22 on: Wed, 01 August 2018, 19:04:19 »
Hidden sale? :thinking:

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Offline Magnifikaz

• Yearning Yellow
« Reply #23 on: Wed, 01 August 2018, 19:05:08 »
I thought it's sale time?

Offline nastrovje

« Reply #24 on: Wed, 01 August 2018, 19:08:11 »
Sale will go live at 100000 pageviews

Offline Corgiattackkk

« Reply #25 on: Wed, 01 August 2018, 19:08:45 »
Hmm....  :blank:

Offline sorijealut

• steam
« Reply #26 on: Wed, 01 August 2018, 19:09:51 »
Well, whatever the circumstance, it would be good to post another time later and do it then.

Hope everything's okay Pony  :)

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #27 on: Wed, 01 August 2018, 19:10:21 »
Form
Will be posted at 8PM EST

Obviously Estonian Standard Time  :p

Offline Corgiattackkk

« Reply #28 on: Wed, 01 August 2018, 19:15:51 »
Option 8? I can only fill out once so I didn't select that one.

Offline Vermilionone

« Reply #29 on: Wed, 01 August 2018, 19:20:14 »
I was confused a bit by the different photos and colors. Hopefully I made it in time.

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #30 on: Wed, 01 August 2018, 19:24:17 »
10 minutes and form still open. Must be something available or the same lag for form to open is effecting the form closing. Anyways, good luck everyone.

Offline Corgiattackkk

« Reply #31 on: Wed, 01 August 2018, 19:28:41 »
Considering only 1-3 of each colorway, and there are currently over 60+ people watching the forum, I would say it is safe to assume that the form is fully filled out  :)) currently refreshing my email/ paypal like crazy, hopefully invoices get sent out soon.

Offline Magnifikaz

• Yearning Yellow
« Reply #32 on: Wed, 01 August 2018, 19:38:52 »
Someone needs to buy the blank option 8 so form closes ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Corgiattackkk

« Reply #33 on: Wed, 01 August 2018, 19:42:15 »
Invoice received  :thumb: Thanks Li'l Sebastian

Edit:

Would love some sort of update from you about the sale completing/ replying to posters/ estimated ship dates/ etc. Lack of communication is making me hesitate on completing the invoice. Thanks!
« Last Edit: Wed, 01 August 2018, 20:12:19 by Corgiattackkk »

Offline Tsuruya

« Reply #34 on: Wed, 01 August 2018, 19:45:37 »
Ngl this was poorly conducted whatever the accident was with getting it started. Gave up refreshing assuming it'll be rescheduled at another hour.

Offline Magnifikaz

• Yearning Yellow
« Reply #35 on: Wed, 01 August 2018, 19:51:30 »
Ngl this was poorly conducted whatever the accident was with getting it started. Gave up refreshing assuming it'll be rescheduled at another hour.
You’re right - surprised it wasn’t rescheduled. I would’ve suspected another time as the album wasn’t posted yet either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
Re: Mononokey | All Invoices Out
« Reply #36 on: Wed, 01 August 2018, 20:32:53 »
Big bummer after reading that edit. I entered seconds after it went up and thought I picked a color that few would go for. No invoice. If you FCFS I feel like you should be able to make more than one selection like a Clack sale. I will call dibs on the colorway that hasn't been chosen yet if possible.

Offline OfTheWild

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Make things. Have fun.
    • Studios of the Wild
Re: Mononokey | All Invoices Out
« Reply #37 on: Wed, 01 August 2018, 21:17:14 »
oops. got busy at work and forgot. Congrats to the winners!
-Dana

Offline PerniciousPony

Re: Mononokey | 100% Shipped
« Reply #38 on: Fri, 03 August 2018, 09:10:28 »
Everything has been packed up and I'm heading to the post office now to drop them off.  Sorry for the delay in getting the form posted, I'll get everything done in a more timely fashion next time.  Thanks!

Offline PerniciousPony

Re: Mononokey | . . .
« Reply #39 on: Tue, 04 September 2018, 12:21:45 »

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #40 on: Tue, 04 September 2018, 12:31:36 »
Dibbs

Offline orionstein

« Reply #41 on: Tue, 04 September 2018, 12:55:05 »
Dibbs

Does... does that work?

Offline gwyn

• ZType Professional
« Reply #42 on: Tue, 04 September 2018, 12:58:47 »
Wow these look great.

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #43 on: Tue, 04 September 2018, 13:00:56 »
Dibbs

Does... does that work?
Many moons ago Dibbs were honored. I always try, but never any success.

Offline Corgi Butts

« Reply #44 on: Tue, 04 September 2018, 13:14:06 »
Dang, love that colorway!  Great job!

Offline SeedyOne

« Reply #45 on: Tue, 04 September 2018, 13:44:43 »
Ooo, new colors!  :thumb:

Offline MrDongblaster

• Diet Dr. Pepper Enthusiast
« Reply #46 on: Tue, 04 September 2018, 14:10:31 »
Want. Need.

Offline darwinmclovin

• Crivens!
« Reply #47 on: Tue, 04 September 2018, 14:28:08 »
Mucho gorgeous! 🤞🤓
“We play and are played and the best we can hope for is to do it with style.” Sir Terry Pratchett -GNU STP -

👊🐔👍

Offline soveryscary

« Reply #48 on: Tue, 04 September 2018, 15:07:56 »
These look awesome! Can't wait!
All the lights went out

Offline PerniciousPony

Re: Mononokey | PonyCulture
« Reply #49 on: Tue, 04 September 2018, 15:54:10 »
Hey GH,

Back for another sale.  Form will be open for about 4 hours this time around.  Caps are $45 + shipping($5 CONUS/$12 INTL). 

Two colorways this time: PonyCulture and Darth PonyCulture.

FORM