Author Topic: Hello from Ontario!  (Read 1981 times)

Offline Adieu910

• Crazy about Typing
Hello from Ontario!
« on: Fri, 10 January 2020, 16:36:25 »
Hi all,
I'm Adieu/rain. I absolutely love typing. You can probably find on typeracer (rainnonquit). I have known the basic cherry switches for three years before buying my first mech last summer. I'm still happily clacking away on my Ducky One 2 MX Browns with Ducky Ultraviolets and Navacap Taka Artisan. I just sold my Anne Pro 2 (Kailh Box Browns).

I went to my first mech meetup about a week ago and I nosedived deeper into the hobby to the detriment of my wallet. I thought I would have an epiphany moment when I tried Holy Pandas and Topre, but it wasn't as amazing as I had expected. Still great feeling switches. Instead, I fell in love with Alps. Amber Alps are the best sounding switch imo and the only clicky I like. I'm in the process of a 60% SKCM Orange build although I had planned a 65% zilent build much earlier. 

Hope to see you all around.
« Last Edit: Fri, 10 January 2020, 18:36:01 by Adieu910 »

Ducky One 2                   Klippe Alps64

Offline sleepy

Re: Hello from Ontario!
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 10 January 2020, 18:08:00 »
welcome! hope you enjoy your time around geekhack

Offline Maledicted

« Reply #2 on: Wed, 15 January 2020, 18:08:10 »
Welcome, fellow alps lover. May God have mercy on your wallet. I can't imagine anything is better than blue alps, but I'll have to try some other clicky variants some day.

Offline Adieu910

• Crazy about Typing
« Reply #3 on: Fri, 17 January 2020, 01:13:49 »
Thank you! I have yet to try blue alps but the recordings sound great. I need to try some decent SKCM browns.

Ducky One 2                   Klippe Alps64