Author Topic: Need help with fixing my pok3r  (Read 968 times)

Offline Castle

Need help with fixing my pok3r
« on: Sun, 14 May 2017, 05:01:41 »
Hello.

So, I managed to mess up my pok3er pretty bad. First, I spilled some monster energy drink on some of the keys which ruined two of the cherry mx clear switches on the keyboard. I completely submerged the keyboard in isopropanol which fixed most of the sticky keys, but two of them were never the same again. I did this twice and even used a q-tip to force some isopropanol inside the two keys (didn't work).

I saw this as an opportunity to change out all the switches since I wanted to test the zealios 65g switches (great switches btw). However, when desoldering the old keys I managed to damage the pcb. Heat was too high and I damaged one of the contact points on the board. Making it impossible to solder a key there.

I ordered a gh60 pcb from Ebay (not the satan version) and now I have a working keyboard with a gh60 pcb and zealios switches. However, the pok3r is the ISO Nordic version and the stock layout in the gh60 must be ANSI.

I have tried to change the layout with Easy AVR and flash the keyboard with dfu-programmer, but I have no idea what I am doing (as you can clearly tell). So I ask the experts in here with far more knowledge than me. How can I get the pok3er ISO Nordic layout on my keyboard?

Regards,
Castle