Author Topic: Post your tattoos here!  (Read 183309 times)

Offline ClackManiac

Re: Post your tattoos here!
« Reply #200 on: Sun, 03 November 2013, 02:49:23 »
How much would a full arm tattoo cost? Like what kinda range in price?

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #201 on: Sun, 03 November 2013, 02:52:05 »
How much would a full arm tattoo cost? Like what kinda range in price?

Depends who you go to, how long theyve been tattooing as a career, if they charge per hour or session and if they hook you up the more pieces/sessions you do.
Like my guy starts at $150 an hour but drops it every session because I keep going back so now its like $60 an hour or so. Could be $2000-10000
It all depends on if you get several pieces or a whole sleeve outline and fill it in too.

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #202 on: Sun, 03 November 2013, 23:05:47 »
Hell yea dude i love the neon colors!

Thanks man. You have some nice work yourself. I love the Blade tatt.
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #203 on: Sun, 03 November 2013, 23:23:52 »
Hell yea dude i love the neon colors!

Thanks man. You have some nice work yourself. I love the Blade tatt.

No prob! Thanks dude! Hell yeah it's cool when people know who blade is :)

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #204 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 12:41:31 »
Got finally got a copy of my DD-214 so I am going to be getting the actual medals and ribbons rounded up and have them mounted so I can get them done on my chest.

These are going on the left
44917-0

And these are going on the right
44918-1
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #205 on: Fri, 22 November 2013, 06:00:57 »
Melvang, do you mind explaining what the medals and the colored bars represent?

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #206 on: Fri, 22 November 2013, 06:17:21 »
Pretty amazing stuff there, dustin and curt!

Btw... what ever happened to imersa? You'd think someone with a Click Clack tattoo would have stuck around here for a long time!
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #207 on: Fri, 22 November 2013, 12:11:16 »

Btw... what ever happened to imersa? You'd think someone with a Click Clack tattoo would have stuck around here for a long time!

Thank you! Yea I'm even debating getting one haha I want to talk to that dude w the tattoo

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #208 on: Fri, 22 November 2013, 13:02:54 »

Thank you! Yea I'm even debating getting one haha I want to talk to that dude w the tattoo

Not only do you have nice tattoos, but you MAY be on track to compete with Spamray, legendary spammer, in posts-per-day. Let there be a war!
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #209 on: Fri, 22 November 2013, 15:00:43 »

Not only do you have nice tattoos, but you MAY be on track to compete with Spamray, legendary spammer, in posts-per-day. Let there be a war!

hahahaa thanks! yeah I post a ton :D

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #210 on: Fri, 22 November 2013, 15:01:53 »

Yes it's hard keeping up with the new guys, they have time on their side  :p

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #211 on: Fri, 22 November 2013, 15:03:17 »

Yes it's hard keeping up with the new guys, they have time on their side  :p

;D  ;)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #212 on: Fri, 22 November 2013, 17:32:44 »
Friendly community rivalry brews ...
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline alon93

« Reply #213 on: Fri, 22 November 2013, 18:00:31 »

Yep I really love Doctor Who  :)

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
    • Dubs - Sneakers, Keyboards, and Life
« Reply #214 on: Fri, 22 November 2013, 18:22:44 »
Show Image

Holy Crack Dustin  :)) :))

I just noticed this, nice tats bro!

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #215 on: Fri, 22 November 2013, 18:43:24 »
Show Image

Holy Crack Dustin  :)) :))

I just noticed this, nice tats bro!

hahahaa yea it goes to the bottom but its not colored yet just outlined. :P Thanks man!

Offline scvml0rd

« Reply #216 on: Sat, 23 November 2013, 05:46:35 »

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #217 on: Sat, 23 November 2013, 11:13:41 »

Sure thing capt.  I will get to that soon.  I am working 7 12's for the next week or so.  Plus it is from 5 pm to 5 am so I just don't have much time to dig up that info.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #218 on: Sat, 23 November 2013, 15:30:30 »
Show Image

Hell yea man you have your neck too, got a picture of it?

Offline Awful

• Don't Topre.
« Reply #219 on: Sun, 24 November 2013, 11:18:09 »
I had no idea this thread existed. Dustin you've got some clean work man. Looks like we're both into colorful **** ha. I'm going to throw my own pictures here later. For now I'll just leave my head (since I haven't seen any head tattoos in here ha) I'll get better individual pictures later. These were ones I already had around. Dec. 22 I cover my throat <3

I hate everything.

Offline tipo33

• "Ski"
« Reply #220 on: Sun, 24 November 2013, 11:44:02 »
Got finally got a copy of my DD-214 so I am going to be getting the actual medals and ribbons rounded up and have them mounted so I can get them done on my chest.

(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

Ugh.  Can't wait for my DD-214.
KM4COL    R.I.P.  SmallFry

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #221 on: Sun, 24 November 2013, 13:48:33 »
I had no idea this thread existed. Dustin you've got some clean work man. Looks like we're both into colorful **** ha. I'm going to throw my own pictures here later. For now I'll just leave my head (since I haven't seen any head tattoos in here ha) I'll get better individual pictures later. These were ones I already had around. Dec. 22 I cover my throat <3
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Thanks dude! Love all the color and the earlobes!! :D

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #222 on: Sun, 24 November 2013, 15:13:06 »
I don't have any tattoos, but I want to get one when I turn 18.

Which isn't really that soon.
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #223 on: Sun, 24 November 2013, 17:24:39 »

Thanks, yeah that Clack tattoo is amazing.  Wouldn't mind getting one myself:)
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #224 on: Sun, 24 November 2013, 17:29:24 »
Let's all get Clacks done! :D

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #225 on: Sun, 24 November 2013, 17:31:44 »
Let's all get Clacks done! :D

I'm down! haha  :p

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #226 on: Sun, 24 November 2013, 17:40:33 »
More

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline Awful

• Don't Topre.
« Reply #227 on: Sun, 24 November 2013, 21:43:17 »
I own a clack, and I would get one no problem.
I hate everything.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #228 on: Sun, 24 November 2013, 21:50:35 »
you hear that CC? we'll get clack tatts for Noct Clacks!
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #229 on: Sun, 24 November 2013, 22:12:02 »
you hear that CC? we'll get clack tatts for Noct Clacks!

haha Id def do it for a Noct :D

Offline Awful

• Don't Topre.
« Reply #230 on: Sun, 24 November 2013, 22:28:59 »
Hell yeah, I would get it anyway, but bribe me with a noct for sure.
I hate everything.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #231 on: Sun, 24 November 2013, 22:31:00 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Can you explain why there are two pictures of different tattoos on your head and they appear to be the same side of the head?  Did you cover one of them up with the other?

Also, this thread is only slightly intimidating.  I'm strongly considering getting a single tattoo, and then I see all these pictures of all y'all completely covered.  :P  Very cool artwork though, that's for sure.

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #232 on: Mon, 25 November 2013, 12:35:50 »

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

Here goes CPTbadass.  Going to list a bunch of links to wikipedia.org pages for the various medals and ribbons.  Starting with medals from left to right
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Good_Conduct_Medal_(United_States)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Defense_Service_Medal

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_War_on_Terrorism_Expeditionary_Medal  The small bronze star on this one denotes that I was awarded it twice due to having 2 deployments in the eligble area.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_War_on_Terrorism_Service_Medal

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_War_on_Terrorism_Service_Medal  This one was awarded from our hurricane Katrina relief efforts.  We flew out helicopter from sunrise to sunset (not allowed to transport personal over water after sunset unless they had certain swim quals) for 6 weeks working minimum 16 hour days.  But we still found time to drink.  Damn drunken sailors.

And now the ribbons

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sea_Service_Ribbon Missed a bronze star (second award) on my first deployment by 3 days.  I finished "A" school and got flown straight to the boat with a couple layovers in the process.  Had to way 4 days for a part for the plane from VA so that part cost me a star on this ribbon.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_%22E%22  Our squadron won this 2 years in a row out of the 3 full calander years I was in the squadron.  We missed the third one due to a technecality that put a class "A" misshap on the squadron not the ship.  Basically they landed a CH-53 in front of out SH60 and the rotor wash cracked all 4 main rotor blades ($250,000 each class "A" misshap is $1,000,000 in property damage or loss of life).  But because our pilots were sitting in the cockpit (they didn't have time to get out since the 53 had just taken off from the flight deck and was broke so it had to land back on the boat) it went to us not the ship.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Navy_Unit_Commendation

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #233 on: Mon, 25 November 2013, 12:40:34 »
Also, this thread is only slightly intimidating.  I'm strongly considering getting a single tattoo, and then I see all these pictures of all y'all completely covered.  :P  Very cool artwork though, that's for sure.

Pfft, I've only got one piece right now and I think I'm going to stop at three.

Hell yeah, I would get it anyway, but bribe me with a noct for sure.

Yes, I'd get one anyways but I'm not against bribes :P.

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

Here goes CPTbadass. 

More
Going to list a bunch of links to wikipedia.org pages for the various medals and ribbons.  Starting with medals from left to right
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Good_Conduct_Medal_(United_States)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Defense_Service_Medal

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_War_on_Terrorism_Expeditionary_Medal  The small bronze star on this one denotes that I was awarded it twice due to having 2 deployments in the eligble area.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_War_on_Terrorism_Service_Medal

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_War_on_Terrorism_Service_Medal  This one was awarded from our hurricane Katrina relief efforts.  We flew out helicopter from sunrise to sunset (not allowed to transport personal over water after sunset unless they had certain swim quals) for 6 weeks working minimum 16 hour days.  But we still found time to drink.  Damn drunken sailors.

And now the ribbons

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sea_Service_Ribbon Missed a bronze star (second award) on my first deployment by 3 days.  I finished "A" school and got flown straight to the boat with a couple layovers in the process.  Had to way 4 days for a part for the plane from VA so that part cost me a star on this ribbon.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_%22E%22  Our squadron won this 2 years in a row out of the 3 full calander years I was in the squadron.  We missed the third one due to a technecality that put a class "A" misshap on the squadron not the ship.  Basically they landed a CH-53 in front of out SH60 and the rotor wash cracked all 4 main rotor blades ($250,000 each class "A" misshap is $1,000,000 in property damage or loss of life).  But because our pilots were sitting in the cockpit (they didn't have time to get out since the 53 had just taken off from the flight deck and was broke so it had to land back on the boat) it went to us not the ship.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Navy_Unit_Commendation

Awesome, thanks for sharing. You should also share pictures after you get your ink done :D.

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #234 on: Mon, 25 November 2013, 12:47:47 »
Def will do.  I think I am going to have to do some digging and find my actual medals and ribbons with buying some that I may have never bought or lost in the couple moves since the navy and take the actual pieces in instead of a picture so he can see all the detail work.

Offline Awful

• Don't Topre.
« Reply #235 on: Mon, 25 November 2013, 14:12:25 »
Quote from: Hoffman

Can you explain why there are two pictures of different tattoos on your head and they appear to be the same side of the head?  Did you cover one of them up with the other?

Yep, the picture is just flipped. They're on opposite sides. It's the big bad wolf and little red riding hood gypsie style :D
She's not done, I just couldn't take any more that day. He's recoloring the wolf with much darker tones as well since it faded out.
I hate everything.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #236 on: Mon, 25 November 2013, 14:38:53 »
Quote from: Hoffman

Yep, the picture is just flipped. They're on opposite sides. It's the big bad wolf and little red riding hood gypsie style :D
She's not done, I just couldn't take any more that day. He's recoloring the wolf with much darker tones as well since it faded out.

Thats awesome man! I thought about doing a pirate ship on mine.

Offline Awful

• Don't Topre.
« Reply #237 on: Mon, 25 November 2013, 17:45:45 »
Hell yeah! That would be sick. I think I'm going to get an anchor and a stern to screw onto the dermal anchors in my face. I found some that are pretty small so it wouldn't look obnoxious.
I hate everything.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #238 on: Mon, 25 November 2013, 18:00:13 »
Hell yeah! That would be sick. I think I'm going to get an anchor and a stern to screw onto the dermal anchors in my face. I found some that are pretty small so it wouldn't look obnoxious.

Ha sweet dude !

Offline Awful

• Don't Topre.
« Reply #239 on: Mon, 25 November 2013, 18:14:07 »
I really want to do something with my knees. Yours look amazing bro. Forgot to mention that before.
I hate everything.

Offline inlikeflynn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • file not found
« Reply #240 on: Mon, 25 November 2013, 18:22:06 »
I have pretty much my entire body covered.. I will post a few photos for you guys!

Full Back Piece, Japanese Hannya Mask and Dragon. (Garrett Meyers at Live Fast Die Young Tattoos, NE MPLS MN)

Show Image

Ha holy **** this would have surprised the heck out of me if we meet up someday and I hadn't seen this thread

That is some amazing work u have done there. The colors are amazing, especially the zombie stuff. I might have to check out your guy when I finally get my little back one finished. Started it over 3 years ago at identity tattoo and haven't gotten the damm thing finished yet
----------- __o
--------- _`\<,_
BRAAP(>)/ (*)
************^^^^^^

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #241 on: Mon, 25 November 2013, 18:28:36 »
Pictures inlikeflynn!!

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #242 on: Mon, 25 November 2013, 19:02:49 »
I really want to do something with my knees. Yours look amazing bro. Forgot to mention that before.

Hell yeah dude the knees are perfect placement for a mouth ha I love how they turned out. Thanks dude! But lemme tell ya it hurts haha but so worth it! Also im sure you dont mind, youre covered like me ;p

I have pretty much my entire body covered.. I will post a few photos for you guys!

Full Back Piece, Japanese Hannya Mask and Dragon. (Garrett Meyers at Live Fast Die Young Tattoos, NE MPLS MN)

Show Image

Ha holy **** this would have surprised the heck out of me if we meet up someday and I hadn't seen this thread

That is some amazing work u have done there. The colors are amazing, especially the zombie stuff. I might have to check out your guy when I finally get my little back one finished. Started it over 3 years ago at identity tattoo and haven't gotten the damm thing finished yet

hahaha yeah man! I always forget its there and people only see it in the summer. Thanks dude! Garrett Meyers at Live Fast Die Young Tattoos NE MPLS :) Cool man!

Offline inlikeflynn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • file not found
« Reply #243 on: Mon, 25 November 2013, 19:13:13 »
Pictures inlikeflynn!!

Somehow I don't seem to have any real picture of it, so as taken by my 5yr old, my very much unfinished back tattoo.
----------- __o
--------- _`\<,_
BRAAP(>)/ (*)
************^^^^^^

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #244 on: Mon, 25 November 2013, 19:20:24 »
Pictures inlikeflynn!!

Somehow I don't seem to have any real picture of it, so as taken by my 5yr old, my very much unfinished back tattoo.
Show Image

Right on dude!

Offline HipsterPunks

• Gangmember
  • * Maker
« Reply #245 on: Tue, 07 January 2014, 08:51:58 »
Awkward angled photo but here's my chest and shoulders

Chest: two headed great horned owl holding spray paint
Top of Shoulders: dagger through neck

I have more tattoos but these are my favorite :)

Fatkats tattoo, new jersey
sell out and eat ass

Offline imersa

• clickclack's #1 fan
« Reply #246 on: Tue, 07 January 2014, 09:05:08 »
Dagger is awesome mate

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #247 on: Tue, 07 January 2014, 12:56:35 »
Awkward angled photo but here's my chest and shoulders

Chest: two headed great horned owl holding spray paint
Top of Shoulders: dagger through neck

Show Image

I have more tattoos but these are my favorite :)

Fatkats tattoo, new jersey
Sweet bro !

Offline MissMurd3r84

• In IRC wondering why Kmiller8 is yelling.
« Reply #248 on: Sun, 19 January 2014, 01:04:54 »
Will take a better pic one day, but this is my most recent tatt..
KBC Poker - Red switches. Noppoo Choc Mini - Black switches. Leopold FC700R (White) - Blue switches. Ducky YOTD - Brown switches. Razer BW - Blue switches and rusted.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #249 on: Sun, 19 January 2014, 01:17:50 »
Will take a better pic one day, but this is my most recent tatt..
Show Image

Very nice !:D