Author Topic: KeyForge  (Read 2178108 times)

Offline the-slunk

Re: KeyForge - T-**** Contest
« Reply #2550 on: Fri, 01 September 2017, 12:18:40 »
Edited
Hey there kiddo, you look lost... do you need me to find the Poisoned Summer thread for you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My Tapatalk is screwing up, messed up here, then backed out to click on PS again and it took me to my last SA Take GB post.... Wtf is going on

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Offline Taylorisg

« Reply #2551 on: Fri, 01 September 2017, 12:20:16 »
Edited
Hey there kiddo, you look lost... do you need me to find the Poisoned Summer thread for you?

My Tapatalk is screwing up, messed up here, then backed out to click on PS again and it took me to my last SA Take GB post.... Wtf is going on

Lol sorry bud. Hope you find the right thread soon, thems waiting on your silver-tongued comments I'm sure!

Offline the-slunk

« Reply #2552 on: Fri, 01 September 2017, 12:21:29 »
Edited

Lol sorry bud. Hope you find the right thread soon, thems waiting on your silver-tongued comments I'm sure!

You're too kind my friend. Do you mind if I continue participating in this thread as well?

Offline Taylorisg

« Reply #2553 on: Fri, 01 September 2017, 12:22:56 »
Edited

You're too kind my friend. Do you mind if I continue participating in this thread as well?

Absolutely! Just pop a squat right here #taps bench#

Offline the-slunk

« Reply #2554 on: Fri, 01 September 2017, 12:24:08 »
Edited

Absolutely! Just pop a squat right here #taps bench#

Aw shucks, Thanks pal.

Offline AuthenticDanger

« Reply #2555 on: Wed, 06 September 2017, 14:23:27 »
Prepare to be grossed out...
F Keys belong on the left.

Offline Taylorisg

« Reply #2556 on: Wed, 06 September 2017, 14:25:31 »
Prepare to be grossed out...

Sweet mother of pearl.

Offline AuthenticDanger

« Reply #2557 on: Wed, 06 September 2017, 14:38:58 »
Anyone get an invoice or was this a fire drill?

Offline Taylorisg

« Reply #2558 on: Wed, 06 September 2017, 14:39:33 »

I don't even know what to believe anymore.

Offline Coopdizzl3

« Reply #2559 on: Wed, 06 September 2017, 14:42:28 »
Fire drill.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Offline Taylorisg

« Reply #2560 on: Wed, 06 September 2017, 14:45:29 »

Apparently at least 2 winners on slack.

Offline AuthenticDanger

« Reply #2561 on: Wed, 06 September 2017, 14:50:35 »

Apparently at least 2 winners on slack.

What's the invite address for the Slack?

Offline Taylorisg

« Reply #2562 on: Wed, 06 September 2017, 14:50:47 »
For those of you just joining us, this happened today.

177644-0

Yes it is beard hair.

Offline the-slunk

« Reply #2563 on: Wed, 06 September 2017, 14:51:24 »
For those of you just joining us, this happened today.

(Attachment Link)

Yes it is beard hair.
Gross, I want one.

« Reply #2564 on: Wed, 06 September 2017, 14:56:35 »
Mostly beard hair ;)

Offline N0GLUT0N

« Reply #2565 on: Wed, 06 September 2017, 14:57:09 »
 Keyforge is so hot right now he could grow a beard, wrap it in Shishi, put it in a limited edition box and sell it to Geekhack as keycaps.

Offline KeLorean

KeyForge - T-**** Contest
« Reply #2566 on: Wed, 06 September 2017, 16:19:57 »
is potatoes still in the shower or did i lose?

Click it OR Ticket!

Offline AuthenticDanger

« Reply #2567 on: Wed, 06 September 2017, 16:20:44 »
is potatoes still in the shower or did i lose?

It's over. We all lost :p

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #2568 on: Mon, 11 September 2017, 12:30:06 »
Announcement

Working on getting final details for the t-shirts this week, we should hopefully have a GB up and running on the website next week. Order fulfillment should only be 2-3 weeks after order is placed. As of right now, t-shirts will be $12. I'm trying to keep the cost really low for you guys without sacrificing quality, because growing up I always wanted t-shirts and stuff from my favorite bands and video games and they charge you an arm and an ******* for some ****ty iron-on graphic slapped on a Hanes Heavyweight t-shirt from Walmart. These shirts will be printed on a heathered tri-blend cotton/poly/etc that feels like the skin of a baby lamb after being freshly shampooed and conditioned. Also, the baby lamb is wearing a bow-tie.

Going to keep shipping as economical as possible, so I'll be rolling the shirts into my black padded mailers to save you guys a couple bucks. If you really want Priority Shipping, you will be able to choose that at checkout on the Website. There will be a mass email going out to everyone on the mailing list as well at the end of this week.

Finally, I've been AFK a lot lately preparing for another big sale, so thanks for your patience. Lots of good stuff coming soon :D

Offline Taylorisg

« Reply #2569 on: Mon, 11 September 2017, 12:31:11 »
Announcement

Working on getting final details for the t-shirts this week, we should hopefully have a GB up and running on the website next week. Order fulfillment should only be 2-3 weeks after order is placed. As of right now, t-shirts will be $12. I'm trying to keep the cost really low for you guys without sacrificing quality, because growing up I always wanted t-shirts and stuff from my favorite bands and video games and they charge you an arm and an ******* for some ****ty iron-on graphic slapped on a Hanes Heavyweight t-shirt from Walmart. These shirts will be printed on a heathered tri-blend cotton/poly/etc that feels like the skin of a baby lamb after being freshly shampooed and conditioned. Also, the baby lamb is wearing a bow-tie.

Going to keep shipping as economical as possible, so I'll be rolling the shirts into my black padded mailers to save you guys a couple bucks. If you really want Priority Shipping, you will be able to choose that at checkout on the Website. There will be a mass email going out to everyone on the mailing list as well at the end of this week.

Finally, I've been AFK a lot lately preparing for another big sale, so thanks for your patience. Lots of good stuff coming soon :D
Definitely went to the flash page as soon as I got the ping. Lol, now I can calm the hell down.

Offline doriswawu

• New to artisan world :)
« Reply #2570 on: Mon, 11 September 2017, 12:40:52 »
Can't wait for the new big sale to come!

really enjoy reading your thread in Making stuff and also teach me lots of essential stuff! love the cutie shishi!

Offline KaosJ

« Reply #2571 on: Mon, 11 September 2017, 13:00:32 »
Announcement

>preparing for another big sale... Lots of good stuff coming soon   

Ohhh it's happening! 

Also very nice price on the t-shirts, I expected an higher price honestly.   :eek: 

« Last Edit: Mon, 11 September 2017, 13:08:50 by KaosJ »

Offline N0GLUT0N

« Reply #2572 on: Mon, 11 September 2017, 13:03:15 »
Announcement

Well I know what I am doing with my next paycheck.

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #2573 on: Mon, 11 September 2017, 15:56:19 »
Announcement

Ohhh it's happening! 

Also very nice price on the t-shirts, I expected an higher price honestly.   :eek: 

How else would you be able to fill your closet and replace all of your other shirts?

Offline breusch91

• * Maker
« Reply #2574 on: Mon, 11 September 2017, 15:58:31 »
Announcement

Ohhh it's happening! 

How else would you be able to fill your closet and replace all of your other shirts?

Funny thing my closet is very very small, about the size of an artisan case. Cant fit a shirt in it but i could fill it with SA Carbon colored orochi's  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

« Reply #2575 on: Mon, 11 September 2017, 19:44:30 »

Offline Corgi Butts

« Reply #2576 on: Mon, 11 September 2017, 19:45:02 »
Damn that looks good

Offline Taylorisg

« Reply #2577 on: Mon, 11 September 2017, 19:45:10 »
Show Image

Get. After. It.

Offline KaosJ

« Reply #2578 on: Tue, 12 September 2017, 02:26:53 »
Show Image

wew that's good :salt: 

It has gid eyes? 

« Reply #2579 on: Tue, 12 September 2017, 07:30:39 »
Show Image

wew that's good :salt: 

It has gid eyes?
Yes! Need a pic of them glowing :)

Offline pinkizhip

• No, you're a towel.
    • Prime Caps
« Reply #2580 on: Tue, 12 September 2017, 14:58:07 »
I'm excited to grab a shirt!
Check out our Artisan keys at Primecaps.ca

Offline Qu4troQu4tro

« Reply #2581 on: Tue, 12 September 2017, 19:39:35 »
Announcement

This makes me so happy <3 can't wait

Offline the-slunk

« Reply #2582 on: Wed, 13 September 2017, 10:06:14 »
Show Image

Please stop, I can only get so hard :(

Offline the-slunk

« Reply #2583 on: Wed, 13 September 2017, 10:09:05 »
Announcement

I'm definitely grabbing some, especially at that price. My notifications aren't working for $&#@ after hurricane Irma, are you going to be sending email notification as well for subscribers? Would hate to miss the sale.

« Reply #2584 on: Wed, 13 September 2017, 10:10:53 »
Show Image

Offline the-slunk

« Reply #2585 on: Wed, 13 September 2017, 10:55:24 »
Show Image

Show Image

Did you already have those blue/gray blanks on there or were they added to match the cap? Either way that's a sweet setup my friend

« Reply #2586 on: Wed, 13 September 2017, 10:58:13 »
Show Image

Show Image

Did you already have those blue/gray blanks on there or were they added to match the cap? Either way that's a sweet setup my friend

Thank you :) Just kinda worked out. Had this already set up and it fit in perfectly.

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #2587 on: Wed, 13 September 2017, 12:37:25 »
Announcement

I'm definitely grabbing some, especially at that price. My notifications aren't working for $&#@ after hurricane Irma, are you going to be sending email notification as well for subscribers? Would hate to miss the sale.

Yeah I'll be announcing it through email, Reddit, and GH. I'll probably keep it open for a few days so everyone has a chance.

Offline the-slunk

« Reply #2588 on: Wed, 13 September 2017, 12:47:36 »
Announcement

Yeah I'll be announcing it through email, Reddit, and GH. I'll probably keep it open for a few days so everyone has a chance.
Hell yes! Thank you.

Offline Corgi Butts

« Reply #2589 on: Wed, 13 September 2017, 12:56:24 »
My body is ready.  Literally!

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #2590 on: Thu, 14 September 2017, 10:45:41 »
Announcement

There will be three flash sales on Friday, Sept 15th (tomorrow). They will follow this schedule:

1. 3pm MDT

2. 6pm MDT

3. 8pm MDT

There will be a "Flash" warning before each of the sales. Each will last roughly 60 seconds. In the unlikely event that you win more than once, shipping will be combined.

Offline Corgi Butts

« Reply #2591 on: Thu, 14 September 2017, 10:46:14 »
Sweet!

Offline bunraku

« Reply #2592 on: Thu, 14 September 2017, 10:46:53 »
Noted 🎉

Sent from my VIE-L29 using Tapatalk

Offline Taylorisg

« Reply #2593 on: Thu, 14 September 2017, 10:47:09 »
Announcement

There will be three flash sales on Friday, Sept 15th (tomorrow). They will follow this schedule:

1. 3pm MDT

2. 6pm MDT

3. 8pm MDT

There will be a "Flash" warning before each of the sales. Each will last roughly 60 seconds. In the unlikely event that you win more than once, shipping will be combined.
Good guy Potato over here

Offline u

« Reply #2594 on: Thu, 14 September 2017, 10:57:39 »
I'm new to these flash sales. Can anyone tell me where these flash sales will take place? Thanks In advance.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Offline KaosJ

« Reply #2595 on: Thu, 14 September 2017, 11:00:12 »
Announcement

1. 3pm MDT

2. 6pm MDT

3. 8pm MDT

Niiiicceeeeee 

The flash warning will be something like a birb here on GH?   

Offline Corgi Butts

« Reply #2596 on: Thu, 14 September 2017, 11:00:41 »
Announcement

1. 3pm MDT

2. 6pm MDT

3. 8pm MDT

Niiiicceeeeee 

He simply posts "flash"

Offline KaosJ

« Reply #2597 on: Thu, 14 September 2017, 11:04:17 »
Announcement

1. 3pm MDT

2. 6pm MDT

3. 8pm MDT

Niiiicceeeeee 

He simply posts "flash"

Oh i was unclear, the "flash" warning, happens X minutes before the flashsale (like the birb) or when he says flash it means that the flash already started?

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #2598 on: Thu, 14 September 2017, 11:06:14 »
I'm new to these flash sales. Can anyone tell me where these flash sales will take place? Thanks In advance.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Generally they take place on my website, www.keyforge.com/flash. The page is disabled until flash sales are open, and then it disappears.

Offline the-slunk

« Reply #2599 on: Thu, 14 September 2017, 11:06:26 »
Hell yes! Set my alarms since Tapatalk decided not to push notifications anymore