Author Topic: Capcraft Hub - Updates & Tom Foolery Herein  (Read 1145923 times)

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
Re: Capcraft Hub - Updates & Tom Foolery Herein
« Reply #2400 on: Wed, 01 April 2015, 09:54:27 »
What's worse is that those community members who back him still aren't banned here, even about bragging about it here and being shady in the classifieds.

Offline Binge

• Island of Sandy Beaches
  • With Gentle Time. I Feel Very Nice.
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #2401 on: Wed, 01 April 2015, 09:56:42 »
:-X

Show Image

what's with K3 and painting in colors?

spotted over at the Vietnamese Facebook Club https://www.facebook.com/groups/vietnammechanicalkeyboard/

Take a screenshot of this or I will make sure nothing good comes of this being posted.  K3 has not ever made pictures like this, and today's date and I have no special relationship.
60% keyboards, 100% of the time.

"What the hell Jimmy?!  It was ruined before you even put it up there with your decrepit fingers."

Offline GSimon

« Reply #2402 on: Wed, 01 April 2015, 10:36:24 »
Take a screenshot of this or I will make sure nothing good comes of this being posted.  K3 has not ever made pictures like this, and today's date and I have no special relationship.

I see. Well, it is a ruse. My mistake Binge, in hindsight it would have be best if I'd consulted you before posting

.....April fools!

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #2403 on: Wed, 01 April 2015, 10:45:58 »

I see. Well, it is a ruse. My mistake Binge, in hindsight it would have be best if I'd consulted you before posting

.....April fools!
I find absolutely zero humor in this.

Please go back to r/Mk and stay there.

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2404 on: Wed, 01 April 2015, 10:55:33 »
Ah April 1st.. got to 'love' it.. At least it was just a ****ty joke? >_0

Offline Binge

• Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #2405 on: Wed, 01 April 2015, 10:55:34 »

.....April fools!

It's quite a thing to wake up to man... seriously quite a thing.  Hadn't even had my coffee yet T-T

.....April fools!

Come on- I can police myself.  GSimon isn't a horrid guy.  In fact he was really sensitive to my grump.

"What the hell Jimmy?!  It was ruined before you even put it up there with your decrepit fingers."

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #2406 on: Wed, 01 April 2015, 10:56:52 »

.....April fools!

It's quite a thing to wake up to man... seriously quite a thing.  Hadn't even had my coffee yet T-T

.....April fools!

Come on- I can police myself.  GSimon isn't a horrid guy.  In fact he was really sensitive to my grump.
That's fine, I'll stay out of your threads from now on.

Offline GSimon

« Reply #2407 on: Wed, 01 April 2015, 11:02:49 »

You wouldn't know humor if it smacked you in the face. Not surprised to see you here with your pitchfork already, k3 might not have it out for Binge but you certainly have it out for me. Your "go back to /mk" line is tired

Offline GSimon

« Reply #2408 on: Wed, 01 April 2015, 11:09:10 »

Apologies, I'd had thought it would have been made clear it was a joke before you had seen it :/

Thanks for being mellow about it, if you'd been more vocally upset I'd get it but appreciate you not

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #2409 on: Wed, 01 April 2015, 11:09:47 »

You wouldn't know humor if it smacked you in the face. Not surprised to see you here with your pitchfork already, k3 might not have it out for Binge but you certainly have it out for me. Your "go back to /mk" line is tired
Isn't your picture a Vander? I only think it is because of the silver nose tip, unless some of clacks had them as well.

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #2410 on: Wed, 01 April 2015, 11:10:41 »

Isn't your picture a Vander? I only think it is because of the silver nose tip, unless some of clacks had them as well.

It's a Vander. GSimon thinks he's really clever.  :blank:
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #2411 on: Wed, 01 April 2015, 11:11:46 »

It's a Vander. GSimon thinks he's really clever.  :blank:
And the reddit ambassador tag isn't very fitting if he likes to start trouble  :(

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2412 on: Wed, 01 April 2015, 11:14:56 »
I forgot it was April 1st last night after midnight.. wasn't thinking about how annoying the day would be until after I woke up for the day :o

Offline Binge

• Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #2413 on: Wed, 01 April 2015, 11:16:22 »
Guys... seriously- I'm not pissed, I asked for clarification and there is no real harm.  Reddit ambassador or whatever aside, GSimon has posted a great many positive things about me and my keys.  He made a good zing at me, and it did get a rise despite my initial reaction of calling my lawyer... who told me it might be an April fools joke.  He jokingly said I owed him $75 for the call and I watched my coffee slowly brewing.

Offline GSimon

« Reply #2414 on: Wed, 01 April 2015, 11:17:45 »
And the reddit ambassador tag isn't very fitting if he likes to start trouble  :(

Admittedly it's a pretty tongue-and-cheek title. I do weigh in on the anti-reddit sentiments from time to time so it's self-appointed due to that.

I forgot it was April 1st last night after midnight.. wasn't thinking about how annoying the day would be until after I woke up for the day :o

I thought you knew tbh lol, when you did the wink face in your 2nd comment I thought that confirmed it

Guys... seriously- I'm not pissed, I asked for clarification and there is no real harm.  Reddit ambassador or whatever aside, GSimon has posted a great many positive things about me and my keys.  He made a good zing at me, and it did get a rise despite my initial reaction of calling my lawyer... who told me it might be an April fools joke.  He jokingly said I owed him $75 for the call and I watched my coffee slowly brewing.

Oh man, thanks for the kind words despite everything. Certainly didn't anticipate all that
« Last Edit: Wed, 01 April 2015, 11:26:26 by GSimon »

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2415 on: Wed, 01 April 2015, 11:19:06 »

Admittedly it's a pretty tongue-and-cheek title. I do weigh in on the anti-reddit sentiments from time to time so it's self-appointed due to that.

You fooled me, dirty trick getting me before I had gone to sleep, I wasn't officially in April Fools Day mode yet :P

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #2416 on: Wed, 01 April 2015, 11:22:10 »
At least he isnt wone of those 500/hr laweyer wherein any consultation less than an hour immediately counts as one...This is what I had to deal with when were were talking to the immigrations lawyer and those guys are the embodiment of greed.  :eek: :p :p :p :p

Offline Booper

• * Destiny Supporter
    • omniclectic.com
« Reply #2417 on: Wed, 01 April 2015, 12:26:58 »

:D good guy Binge!!! It's so nice to see potential conflict squashed by maturity and understanding
omniclectic@gmail.com if you need me!

Offline Frenir

• HHKB Viking
« Reply #2418 on: Wed, 01 April 2015, 13:08:58 »
I got this guy yesterday and brought him with me on my first day at my new job :P

Sadly I don't have a decent camera nearby, so you'll have to deal with phone quality.

EDIT:
Also one of the stickers on my cap case, I'm still pondering about where to put my second one - I might stick it on my laptop.

« Last Edit: Wed, 01 April 2015, 13:23:05 by Frenir »

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2419 on: Wed, 01 April 2015, 13:26:46 »
I got this guy yesterday and brought him with me on my first day at my new job :P

Sadly I don't have a decent camera nearby, so you'll have to deal with phone quality.
Show Image

EDIT:
Also one of the stickers on my cap case, I'm still pondering about where to put my second one - I might stick it on my laptop.

Show Image

I stuck one on the back of my IPhone case.. looks awesome every time I pick up the phone :o

Offline Binge

• Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #2420 on: Wed, 01 April 2015, 13:31:03 »

Show Image

EDIT:

Show Image

hey buddy don't forget about the tiny piece of white that can be removed from inside the sticker's mouth.  It's hard to spot but really cleans up the whole image!

Offline Frenir

• HHKB Viking
« Reply #2421 on: Wed, 01 April 2015, 13:31:59 »

Show Image

EDIT:

Show Image

hey buddy don't forget about the tiny piece of white that can be removed from inside the sticker's mouth.  It's hard to spot but really cleans up the whole image!

OHHH!
thanks, hadn't noticed.

EDIT:

There we go!

« Last Edit: Wed, 01 April 2015, 13:35:21 by Frenir »

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
Capcraft Hub - Updates & Tom Foolery Herein
« Reply #2422 on: Wed, 01 April 2015, 14:20:23 »
Haha I like Binge. No rage, no cussing or angry gifs. Just a quick call to lawyer/hitman. Even after he finds out, still no rage. Nice.

GSimon, you had me going too. Don't be a supporter of fakes and fakers.
« Last Edit: Wed, 01 April 2015, 14:29:35 by heedpantsnow »
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline Binge

• Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #2423 on: Wed, 01 April 2015, 15:11:22 »

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #2424 on: Wed, 01 April 2015, 16:03:45 »
Wheels be turnin'
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

Offline septamber

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2425 on: Wed, 01 April 2015, 23:00:23 »

Offline platypus

• dongerino adventures
« Reply #2426 on: Thu, 02 April 2015, 00:17:29 »
the wheels have never been more in motion

Offline Frenir

• HHKB Viking
« Reply #2427 on: Thu, 02 April 2015, 10:06:22 »
« Last Edit: Thu, 02 April 2015, 15:15:54 by Frenir »

Offline Frenir

• HHKB Viking
« Reply #2428 on: Thu, 02 April 2015, 15:13:23 »
Hey guys, I have enough keys to do another small sale, but at the moment I'm a bit too... poo pooed to get these out the door.  Asking Techkeys.us if they would sponsor a sale and take care of distro.  The keys may be a bit more expensive this way, but it'll give me the resources I need to make a really killer sale in May.

Questions?  Concerns?
Count me in!

EDIT:
Sorry for double-post.

I blame my danish easter drunkeness.
« Last Edit: Thu, 02 April 2015, 16:18:09 by Frenir »

Offline Binge

• Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #2429 on: Thu, 02 April 2015, 17:39:21 »
Hey guys, I have enough keys to do another small sale, but at the moment I'm a bit too... poo pooed to get these out the door.  Asking Techkeys.us if they would sponsor a sale and take care of distro.  The keys may be a bit more expensive this way, but it'll give me the resources I need to make a really killer sale in May.

Questions?  Concerns?
Count me in!

EDIT:
Sorry for double-post.

Drunken easter makes you great.  A GREAT DANE.

Offline njbair

• I love the Powerglove. It's so bad.
    • nickbair.net
« Reply #2430 on: Thu, 02 April 2015, 18:17:41 »

Questions?  Concerns?
Count me in!

EDIT:
Sorry for double-post.

That Danish joke was cheesy.

Alpine Winter GB | My Personal TMK Firmware Repo
IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
Review: hasu's USB to USB converter
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #2431 on: Thu, 02 April 2015, 21:16:42 »

Questions?  Concerns?
Count me in!

EDIT:
Sorry for double-post.

That Danish joke was cheesy.

Mmmmm...cheese Danish
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2432 on: Thu, 02 April 2015, 21:52:05 »
I could go for some danish

Offline Frenir

• HHKB Viking
« Reply #2433 on: Fri, 03 April 2015, 04:21:14 »
I'm offended by the jokes of my ethnicity, I'm not a pastry.

Offline drewba

« Reply #2434 on: Fri, 03 April 2015, 11:12:31 »
I'm not a pastry.

wienerbrød, hehe

Offline Binge

• Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #2435 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 10:58:51 »
Got a teal and purple request today and it's like the they knew the colors of my soul.

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #2436 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 11:16:05 »
I'm not a pastry.

wienerbrød, hehe

Ahhhh I can't stop looking at this cap  :) Booper picked literally the perfect key set to go with this! I know this has been posted a couple of times but its just so damn amazing I couldn't help myself!!!'

Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline BaroquenRecord

• Opera. Nerd. Opera Nerd.
« Reply #2437 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 13:36:17 »
I'm not a pastry.

wienerbrød, hehe

Ahhhh I can't stop looking at this cap  :) Booper picked literally the perfect key set to go with this! I know this has been posted a couple of times but its just so damn amazing I couldn't help myself!!!'

Show Image

Looks great!  Which keycap set is that?  Love how the modifiers match so well!!

Offline Binge

• Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #2438 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 13:51:36 »
I'm not a pastry.

wienerbr�d, hehe

Show Image

GMK Dolch replica

Offline BaroquenRecord

• Opera. Nerd. Opera Nerd.
« Reply #2439 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 17:22:28 »
I'm not a pastry.

wienerbr�d, hehe

Show Image

GMK Dolch replica

Awesome, I don't know how but I've never seen the GMK set of those, they look very slick!

Offline Binge

• Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #2440 on: Mon, 13 April 2015, 13:00:02 »
Don't stop... believing...

Offline BlueNalgene

« Reply #2441 on: Mon, 13 April 2015, 13:15:21 »

Show Image

Lego?

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #2442 on: Mon, 13 April 2015, 13:18:58 »

Show Image

Space Bear OH AH AH!

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #2443 on: Mon, 13 April 2015, 13:25:07 »
That explains why it's been so quiet in here and I can't think of a better reason! 

Looks like a heavy duty mould but it's worryingly clean inside ;)
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline Binge

• Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #2444 on: Mon, 13 April 2015, 13:27:23 »

Show Image

Lego?

A blast from nearly 2 years past,

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #2445 on: Mon, 13 April 2015, 13:32:17 »
woo!  lego space beaaaar.

::Binge:: No lego branding will exist on this key.
« Last Edit: Mon, 13 April 2015, 13:34:04 by Binge »
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline Lurch

• The only good system is a sound system.
« Reply #2446 on: Mon, 13 April 2015, 13:34:45 »

Show Image

!!!!!!!!!!
Quote from: Flyersfan1
im so glad you've stopped flipping the spacebar

Offline Lurch

• The only good system is a sound system.
« Reply #2447 on: Mon, 13 April 2015, 13:37:24 »
I'm not a pastry.

wienerbrød, hehe

Show Image

incredible.
Quote from: Flyersfan1
im so glad you've stopped flipping the spacebar

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #2448 on: Mon, 13 April 2015, 13:38:53 »

Haha okay.  Do you use those Lego plates to keep things from moving around?
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline Binge

• Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #2449 on: Mon, 13 April 2015, 13:46:35 »

Haha okay.  Do you use those Lego plates to keep things from moving around?

An easy/modular/reusable mold box can be made out of legos.  I don't need legos outside of making the molds.