Previous Events Archive > KeyCon 2020

KeyCon 2020 Going Virtual - September 20

<< < (43/52) > >>

watevermelon:

--- Quote from: jacobsmirror on Wed, 08 April 2020, 18:15:41 ---Hey all, with everything that's going on in the world today, we are pushing back KeyCon to Sept. 20th. EXDO has been incredibly flexible with the date change without any financial ramifications, and this date is hopefully far enough out that we all will be back to some type of new normal by then. Sorry for the upset in plans, but I hope we can all get together a little later in a much safer way.

--- End quote ---

Awesome thank you for making the hard choice. I know a lot of other events that are still deciding to go through with their plans.

switchnollie:
Nice, the last time i when't to a meet it was in the summer time.

September should have some nice temps.

jacobsmirror:
Just updated the hotel block link for the Source Hotel to reflect the date change :)

Current Keyboards:
Hopefully by then it's starting to wind down. I worry by even then thought it may be active enough that a lot of people will avoid conference and large gatherings even if relatively safe.

azzipa:
The link to eventbrite shows ticket sales ending June 12. I’m guessing that’s a remnant from the original date and the purchase deadline should maybe pushed out to September?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version