Author Topic: Anime Thread  (Read 384376 times)

Offline TheProfosist

• Custom Layouts Only!
Re: Re: Anime Thread
« Reply #350 on: Tue, 12 February 2013, 22:14:03 »
I just want to say, I miss 12 hour anime night binges.
Just....can't seem to get back into it...even my love for manga seems to be fleeting.
i had the same this for a while I think its because there are now thing you place above anime on the priority list also 8 personally think the studios have been curning more crap out than ever right now.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
Re: Anime Thread
« Reply #351 on: Tue, 12 February 2013, 22:18:56 »
Question about Mad VR..

why does the sushi guy say SOFT 100 is good for Chroma...

The Blur it adds is quite noticeable, especially on facial closeups

ALSO...

What is up with the "ringing"

I still don't understand what "ringing" means in MADVR...
make sure you have the most updated madvr for one and I dont use the recommended filters Ill post the setting i use a bit later though their of bit stressfull on the system so be aware.

;D LOL say what? How could Madvr be stressful on the system...

It doesn't even use the CPU all the much...

If one has any NON <$100 gpu, it can handle everything madvr, assuming you're at 1080p.  At 2560, you need something like a $150, something around ati 7850

BUT... yes... please explain "ringing"
system = gpu and yes even the cpu at least a bit with my settings. Because unless your using some of the few gpu upscalers the cpu is doing the upscaling. Also i use lav filers and decode the video using my gpu as well. I only use nvidia cards because of cuda which can be utilized when i encode as well. You need a nvidia card with a minimum of 48 cores (GT 240, GT 420, GT 610) I really recommend going up to a card with at least 96 cores (GT 430, GT 620/630). To use all the settings that I use you need Win8 and a Kepler based GPU so miminally your looking at a (GT 640, GT 650).

I minimize the GPU's involvement if i can.. dxva is finicky every time they release new drivers etc. Always used CPU in LAV video filter.

And it's not like Lav dxva makes a difference.. save maybe 3% cpu @ 1.6ghz, my chip doesn't even throttle to 5ghz for full bluray iso playback unless it's 1080/50i or 1080/60i, and even then it hovers at 20% load.  >:D

My only exception to gpu use is madvr, because the other scalers don't do that 16bit dithering thing.

Offline Lanx

« Reply #352 on: Tue, 12 February 2013, 23:04:16 »
that's what the wife and i do now, just click on anime in hulu and see what's new and watch.

if it looks like it's for 10year olds, we skip
if it's too sci fi we skip(i'll check out a few more by myself and see if it's worth it for her to watch, she loathes sci fi anime)
if it looks like it's just made for fan service, we skip

so far nothing seems to be good this season (but releases have been getting to hulu slower lately)

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #353 on: Tue, 12 February 2013, 23:06:20 »
I just want to say, I miss 12 hour anime night binges.
Just....can't seem to get back into it...even my love for manga seems to be fleeting.
i had the same this for a while I think its because there are now thing you place above anime on the priority list also 8 personally think the studios have been curning more crap out than ever right now.

Yea, especially fan service ruining half of the decent sounding shows. I'm not into it, and if they center the show around it...it just ruins it. Gotta be tasteful! Unless...you're watching something dirty....

Offline Lanx

« Reply #354 on: Tue, 12 February 2013, 23:12:03 »
you just have a different idea of what filler is compared with anime viewers is all.

IDK why many anime viewers put up with crap..

Here is Tp4Tissue patented Anime viewing system.

Step 1:

Only ever bother with "finished animes"

Step 2:

Thorough read of the episode guides

Step 3:

Go through anime watching only well animated action scenes and chest boing! averages to 2mins per episode

Step 4:

Feel Great about the fact that you've saved yourself 4hrs on 13 episodes, 8hrs on 26, etc, etc....

Contrary to popular belief,, I Fking LOVE ANIME.

most don't, you can smell filler a mile away, when you get a wiff of it, just wait 2 weeks and see if they're done with the filler arc.

plus filler is just there, the wife watches ALOT of korean drama on hulu, i'll be on the computer, i sorta know what's happening, and with korean dramas it's usually like this
if it is a 16eps series
1-3 will be introduction
4-8 will be main plot
9-10 willl be the high point
11-13 (maybe even 14) will be pure garbage, maybe even filler or just all characters will be at a standstill/impass
15-16 series wrap up

i have skimmed through at least 30k-drama's this way and the forumla is the same, which isn't to say most anime isn't like that either, but usually anime filler is for the long eps series
bleach
naruto
one piece
(i didn't even know bleach ended almost a year ago, lol, i kept wondering why hulu didn't update the series for months...)

Offline Hak Foo

• Make America Clicky Again!
« Reply #355 on: Tue, 12 February 2013, 23:23:57 »
So is anyone else following Mayou?  The lead is charming.
Overton130, Box Pale Blues.

Offline TheProfosist

• Custom Layouts Only!
« Reply #356 on: Wed, 13 February 2013, 01:21:56 »
Question about Mad VR..

ALSO...

make sure you have the most updated madvr for one and I dont use the recommended filters Ill post the setting i use a bit later though their of bit stressfull on the system so be aware.

If one has any NON <$100 gpu, it can handle everything madvr, assuming you're at 1080p.  At 2560, you need something like a $150, something around ati 7850

system = gpu and yes even the cpu at least a bit with my settings. Because unless your using some of the few gpu upscalers the cpu is doing the upscaling. Also i use lav filers and decode the video using my gpu as well. I only use nvidia cards because of cuda which can be utilized when i encode as well. You need a nvidia card with a minimum of 48 cores (GT 240, GT 420, GT 610) I really recommend going up to a card with at least 96 cores (GT 430, GT 620/630). To use all the settings that I use you need Win8 and a Kepler based GPU so miminally your looking at a (GT 640, GT 650).

I minimize the GPU's involvement if i can.. dxva is finicky every time they release new drivers etc. Always used CPU in LAV video filter.

And it's not like Lav dxva makes a difference.. save maybe 3% cpu @ 1.6ghz, my chip doesn't even throttle to 5ghz for full bluray iso playback unless it's 1080/50i or 1080/60i, and even then it hovers at 20% load.  >:D

My only exception to gpu use is madvr, because the other scalers don't do that 16bit dithering thing.
use a nvidia card then you dont have to use DXVA and can use cuda madVR until recently couldnt even work with DXVA because it would bypass a software renderer

madVR is not only about the dithering its about the scaling as well as too many other benefits to name since it talk to the gpu in direct3d

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #357 on: Wed, 13 February 2013, 01:29:18 »
Question about Mad VR..

ALSO...

use a nvidia card then you dont have to use DXVA and can use cuda madVR until recently couldnt even work with DXVA because it would bypass a software renderer

madVR is not only about the dithering its about the scaling as well as too many other benefits to name since it talk to the gpu in direct3d

well I say dithering because that's its only real advantage over other scalars..

because of its dithering algorithm it can "supposedly" preserve detail that would be otherwise lost..

Other scalars "scale" just as well.. but lose detail due to less precise approximations.

The argument of what path they take to achieve scaling is irrelevant...

Offline Zehkul

« Reply #358 on: Thu, 14 February 2013, 06:50:40 »
On the other hand for SAO they cut out a lot of stuff in the novel and sped up the entire story, but the author did write more novels then what the anime has covered so far, and who knows maybe all those games as him being a protagonist leads to something.

Alicization leads directly to Accel World.

The ALO arc is no filler, it just sucks. Gungale Online is much better, and Mother’s Rosario is great.

Vividred summary:
http://7.asset.soup.io/asset/4075/9127_63a1_960.jpeg

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #359 on: Thu, 14 February 2013, 18:08:03 »
On the other hand for SAO they cut out a lot of stuff in the novel and sped up the entire story, but the author did write more novels then what the anime has covered so far, and who knows maybe all those games as him being a protagonist leads to something.

Alicization leads directly to Accel World.

The ALO arc is no filler, it just sucks. Gungale Online is much better, and Mother’s Rosario is great.

Vividred summary:
http://7.asset.soup.io/asset/4075/9127_63a1_960.jpeg

If something sucks, it's filler, they shouldn't have bothered putting it in the anime. Only keep the good stuff.

And if you don't have enough to make 26 episodes, or even 13 episodes, DON'T... just stop... why waste your money making crap that is obviously crap...

Keep the good, and stop there.

I could care less if there is an ending, as long as the last episode isn't total sheeeeet which in anime, is almost ALL THE TIME.

Offline KangarooZombies

• HHKB Pro
  • ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
« Reply #360 on: Thu, 14 February 2013, 22:17:28 »
I am watching Polar Bear Cafe right now. This show is sheer bliss.
Having a bad day?
QFR/Pure/FC660C(45G)/HHKB Pro 2(45G)/RF 87U (55G)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #361 on: Fri, 15 February 2013, 06:05:10 »
I am watching Polar Bear Cafe right now. This show is sheer bliss.

just queued up on croll this show sux....   >:D

Offline wiredPANDA

« Reply #362 on: Fri, 15 February 2013, 15:22:58 »
I didn't care for Polar Bear Cafe.  I gave up on it after a couple episodes and moved on.
| HHKB Pro 2 | Leopold FC660C
| Poker.PANDAclears | ErgoDox (62g Black)

Offline Jocelyn

• 조셀린
« Reply #363 on: Fri, 15 February 2013, 15:33:58 »
I forgot to mention Kara no Kyōkai in my last post, but anyway I wanted to mention Chihayafuru. At first I thought it was lame, but Chihaya is one of my favorite characters in any anime. She's soooo relatable and there aren't too many good Josei or very many Josei to begin with.

Offline Zehkul

« Reply #364 on: Sat, 16 February 2013, 07:49:51 »
If something sucks, it's filler, they shouldn't have bothered putting it in the anime. Only keep the good stuff.

Wrong. It’s important to know what happened there, the story often references it later on. The definition of a filler is that you can just skip it, which you can’t here.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #365 on: Sat, 16 February 2013, 21:08:16 »

Wrong. It’s important to know what happened there, the story often references it later on. The definition of a filler is that you can just skip it, which you can’t here.

Maybe you with your feeble mind can't skip it... I just fill in the blank with my own imagination... like back when I had to read books because anime cost money.  HAHAHAHAH

that and back in da' day we spent alot more time outside... right before I DISCOVERED anime, and got REALLY FAT from sitting inside all day and watching it.  :)) :))

mod edit: user was warned for this post

Offline Lanx

« Reply #366 on: Sun, 17 February 2013, 03:14:36 »

Maybe you with your feeble mind can't skip it... I just fill in the blank with my own imagination... like back when I had to read books because anime cost money.  HAHAHAHAH

that and back in da' day we spent alot more time outside... right before I DISCOVERED anime, and got REALLY FAT from sitting inside all day and watching it.  :)) :))
there's just an issue here, tp4tissue, is just trolling, it's sad but i do not believe we can continue anymore without it just de-evolving to name calling and personal attacks, some moderator, come step in.

Offline Excaliborg

« Reply #367 on: Mon, 18 February 2013, 17:13:23 »
I forgot to mention Kara no Kyōkai in my last post, but anyway I wanted to mention Chihayafuru. At first I thought it was lame, but Chihaya is one of my favorite characters in any anime. She's soooo relatable and there aren't too many good Josei or very many Josei to begin with.
Chihayafuru was pretty cool. It is the only "sport" anime that I have watched besides Saki (led to me learning how to play riichi mah jong). I will be starting the second season once it is done airing.

Although there are not many Josei series, I have enjoyed pretty much any anime that I picked up in the category: Nana, Sakamichi no Apollon, Tokyo Magnitude 8.0, Usagi Drop, Paradise Kiss, Kuragehime, Chihayafuru (I would add Nodame Cantabile but I have only seen it in drama form). I wish there were more though.

I am running out of romance/drama series to watch T_T. I finished Peach Girl over the weekend and I don't know what I will start next on that front...possibly True Tears or ef.

Offline Jocelyn

• 조셀린
« Reply #368 on: Mon, 18 February 2013, 17:27:42 »
Chihayafuru was pretty cool. It is the only "sport" anime that I have watched besides Saki (led to me learning how to play riichi mah jong). I will be starting the second season once it is done airing.

Although there are not many Josei series, I have enjoyed pretty much any anime that I picked up in the category: Nana, Sakamichi no Apollon, Tokyo Magnitude 8.0, Usagi Drop, Paradise Kiss, Kuragehime, Chihayafuru (I would add Nodame Cantabile but I have only seen it in drama form). I wish there were more though.

I am running out of romance/drama series to watch T_T. I finished Peach Girl over the weekend and I don't know what I will start next on that front...possibly True Tears or ef.

Thank You for the list! I'm going to check some of them out. Hikaru no Go (unfinished) is probably the only other "sport" anime I've watched, but I really enjoy playing Go making this an obvious choice for me :)

Offline Lanx

« Reply #369 on: Tue, 19 February 2013, 03:09:40 »
OMG! you didn't finish HNG!!! wth? where did you leave off? i can give you summaries if you want, from memory! silly fact, i was trying to fit some HNG songs into our wedding, unfortunately the songs are too SAD!!!

Offline Viz

« Reply #370 on: Thu, 21 February 2013, 06:09:21 »
Any steins gate fans here?
That anime probably gets first place, right next to neon genesis evangelion on my list. :)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #371 on: Thu, 21 February 2013, 07:14:50 »
OMG! you didn't finish HNG!!! wth? where did you leave off? i can give you summaries if you want, from memory! silly fact, i was trying to fit some HNG songs into our wedding, unfortunately the songs are too SAD!!!

Ending sucked.... basically it's like, oh yea, that kid is freaking stupid, he should've just let sai play, cuz he will never be as good.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #372 on: Thu, 21 February 2013, 07:15:41 »
Any steins gate fans here?
That anime probably gets first place, right next to neon genesis evangelion on my list. :)

I've attempted to watch it 3-4 times now.. can't get into it... I may be missing a soul or something... :))

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #373 on: Tue, 26 March 2013, 02:03:42 »
Guys let's revive this awesome thread. Just finished both seasons of Code Geass. My mind is so ****ed. That was so good.
I love Elzy

Offline Jocelyn

• 조셀린
« Reply #374 on: Tue, 26 March 2013, 02:08:30 »
Guys let's revive this awesome thread. Just finished both seasons of Code Geass. My mind is so ****ed. That was so good.

It's a good one :)

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
Anime Thread
« Reply #375 on: Tue, 26 March 2013, 02:27:09 »

It's a good one :)

I hope you teared up for the end of that one! I may have....

Recently been catching up on months of manga and manhwa.....Tower of God is too good.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #376 on: Tue, 26 March 2013, 07:22:23 »

I saw it coming. it's the standard gundam plot + yo-mama factor.

Offline Grim Fandango

• * Esteemed Elder
  • "The living still give me the creeps."
« Reply #377 on: Tue, 26 March 2013, 08:09:39 »
Have watched tons of anime, more than I can probably remember. I think it is pointless to just make a huge list here, so I will only mention a few of my absolute favourites that I think anyone into anime should at least check out,

My all time favourite:
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood

Other anime in the same genre that I like almost as much:
Hunter X Hunter
Hajime no Ippo

My favourite anime movies:
Cowboy bebop: Knocking on heaven's door
Akira
Princess Mononoke
Spirited away
Rurouni Kenshin Reminiscence (OVA actually)
Sword of the stranger

Anime I have fond memories of and are fun to watch:
Macross plus
Trigun
Ash*ta no joe (1st anime I had ever seen)
Beck
Cowboy Bebop
Hikaru no Go
Gundam Wing (I know)
Berserk
Wolf's rain

I am sure I forgot to list a few of my favs here.

« Last Edit: Tue, 26 March 2013, 08:14:53 by Grim Fandango »
Mouse Guide 2.0: A list of mice with superior sensors and more.
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=56240.0

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #378 on: Tue, 26 March 2013, 09:23:10 »
I really don't like Full Metal.. it's so stupid... no one with that kind of power would use it like that.

Offline Grim Fandango

• * Esteemed Elder
  • "The living still give me the creeps."
« Reply #379 on: Tue, 26 March 2013, 10:51:37 »
I really don't like Full Metal.. it's so stupid... no one with that kind of power would use it like that.

:mad:

To each his own I guess. I never felt it was stupid tbh, and I feel that way about a lot of shounen anime.
Mouse Guide 2.0: A list of mice with superior sensors and more.
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=56240.0

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #380 on: Tue, 26 March 2013, 14:06:17 »

I don't like FMA either T_T

Still reading Noblesse atm... might go catch up on some older animes, since I've got too much time.
I love Elzy

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #381 on: Tue, 26 March 2013, 15:04:39 »

I don't like FMA either T_T

Still reading Noblesse atm... might go catch up on some older animes, since I've got too much time.

My cousin suggested to me "Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai!"

You know how there's that creepy guy in your family you shouldn't leave alone with the kids....

Now you have a sure way to detect them.... buy them the bluray set... and watch their reaction carefully while feigning interest...

Booom.... Pedo detected......

I feel like Japan is creating an "entire" generation of Pedo-s  on PURPOSE....  it's not even remotely suggestive' ...

The anime crowd should be really careful because this "trend" seeps into EVERYTHING, not limited to it's own genre// fans// pseudo pedos// REAL pedos..

Offline Zehkul

« Reply #382 on: Tue, 26 March 2013, 16:01:16 »
Yeah sure, now let me enjoy my Vivid Butt Operation.

Final episode in 2 days! I’m so hyped.

Offline dorkvader

• all about the "hack" in "geekhack"
« Reply #384 on: Wed, 27 March 2013, 12:50:08 »
Little more fanservice than what I prefer, but otherwise excellent.

I'm watching persona 4 (it's okay so far) and angel beats (good) Just finished watching trigun, which was excellent.

Since I'm a little into go, should I watch the anime?

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #385 on: Wed, 27 March 2013, 13:40:41 »
Little more fanservice than what I prefer, but otherwise excellent.

I'm watching persona 4 (it's okay so far) and angel beats (good) Just finished watching trigun, which was excellent.

Since I'm a little into go, should I watch the anime?

Bro, You can't be " a little " into go.. not today

Go is already at a staggeringly high level... it's completely impossible to catch up to the pros unless you start playing at age 2-3 like the rest of um'

The anime has very little to do with Go itself..

it's more a drama.. so if you like drama, with a "go" motif, watch it...

but if you want to do "go" just give up...

Offline Lanx

« Reply #386 on: Thu, 28 March 2013, 04:27:58 »
good lord why would you be a "little" into go, you're either in or you're out.

now this is coming from someone whose watched hikaru no go, once a year since it came out.

i mean wife and i even bought a basic go board, played a few games, blah! and we're gamers too!, especially board/card games when we play other ppl we can't be on the same team!

so yes if you're a "little" into go , watch it, you'll actually pick up some tips, also go watch the teaching go at the end every episode too, as far as i remember you can still catch all 75 episodes on hulu.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #387 on: Thu, 28 March 2013, 11:35:21 »
Go is impossibly hard because the Chinese have a Go army..

Even if you're the best in your whole country, you go to China, and you're like Shiiiiii.....

Oh, and don't go by international rankings, that's all allota political BS.... same with Chess rankings... they're like rigged boxing matches..

I have met with several 9ths from China because my uncle was administrator for the government sponsored "camps"..  There are numerous top international players that go there to play "under the cover of night" because they don't want to screw up their official titles..

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #388 on: Fri, 29 March 2013, 02:04:09 »
Man I have no idea what I want to watch next. Recommends, go!~
I love Elzy

Offline Jocelyn

• 조셀린
« Reply #389 on: Fri, 29 March 2013, 02:06:42 »

Even if you're the best in your whole country, you go to China, and you're like Shiiiiii.....

Oh, and don't go by international rankings, that's all allota political BS.... same with Chess rankings... they're like rigged boxing matches..

I have met with several 9ths from China because my uncle was administrator for the government sponsored "camps"..  There are numerous top international players that go there to play "under the cover of night" because they don't want to screw up their official titles..

What about Koreans???

Offline iri

« Reply #390 on: Fri, 29 March 2013, 02:28:03 »
There are numerous top international players that go there to play "under the cover of night"
for what reason?
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #391 on: Fri, 29 March 2013, 08:47:41 »

What about Koreans???

Large population difference..

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #392 on: Fri, 29 March 2013, 08:48:23 »
There are numerous top international players that go there to play "under the cover of night"
for what reason?

you know how China and USSR has war-games....

same reason.

Offline iri

« Reply #393 on: Fri, 29 March 2013, 10:56:04 »
I took it like those "top international players" constantly lose to the chinese... no?
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #394 on: Fri, 29 March 2013, 15:40:40 »
I took it like those "top international players" constantly lose to the chinese... no?

um... it doesn't really work like that.. because they get down to playing specific scenarios...

Which, changes the game in many ways...  So, they use what information they do get through the games to gauge eachother..

My point was simply that as individuals,, we're hopeless against the go-army

Let's say you send your greatest guy to a competition, and he has a good chance to win... and in this case, he must be indeed super good....

EVEN if the chinese go army only has 1 guy to match this guy... they have 1000s of other guys who are better than your number 2 guy...

and when it's #1 vs #2 guy,, there's still a great chance the #2 guy could win....

So, if china was to commit to playing on the circuit... lol, you see the problem here..

Offline Excaliborg

« Reply #395 on: Mon, 01 April 2013, 21:50:04 »
^I love how relevant the last page has been to the thread topic :rolleyes:
Mars of Destruction ;D. I can add some serious answers if you specify a genre. I hate picking shows at random from various genres because if you feel like watching action and I give a list of slice of life/comedy series it is useless.
« Last Edit: Mon, 01 April 2013, 21:52:45 by Excaliborg »

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #396 on: Mon, 01 April 2013, 21:52:20 »
Watching Darker Than Black...
I love Elzy

Offline Zehkul

« Reply #397 on: Wed, 03 April 2013, 08:53:47 »

Based on your avatar:

Chuunibyou, Sakurasou, Hyakko, kaichou wa maid sama, haganai, Upotte, Girls & Panzer, Lucky Star, PaniPoni Dash, Nichijou, Toradora, Azumanga Daioh.

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #398 on: Sun, 28 April 2013, 23:36:15 »
I just finished watching Neon Genesis Evangelion + EoE after holding it off for so long. I'm in fetal position. Seriously... my brain is going to explode. I kinda wish I didn't watch it.
I love Elzy

Offline ComradeSniper

• HHKB Pro
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #399 on: Sun, 28 April 2013, 23:56:54 »
I just finished watching Neon Genesis Evangelion + EoE after holding it off for so long. I'm in fetal position. Seriously... my brain is going to explode. I kinda wish I didn't watch it.

I need to get around to that sometime, I have so many things to watch...