Author Topic: Wth is the boruto nonsense  (Read 1398 times)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
Wth is the boruto nonsense
« on: Mon, 21 August 2017, 23:23:06 »
Freaking..  boruto is so slow.. man..  it's at least twice as slow, even vs filler episodes of original naruto..

Offline potatobot

• Her Endgame
  • GMK BLACK LOTUS
Re: Wth is the boruto nonsense
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 22 August 2017, 05:19:34 »
I dropped it at around episode 11 lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 22 August 2017, 08:36:24 »
I dropped it at around episode 11 lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They're probably trying to rein in the run-away power lvl of the characters so that it doesn't turn into DBZ..

But even then,  they've turned the dial down too far..

Next to the stuff that happened at the end of shippuden,  it would've been obvious that the kids stuff doesn't matter..   yet they've done nothing but that for all the current 20 episodes.

Offline klaushouse

« Reply #3 on: Tue, 22 August 2017, 14:46:30 »
I never got interested. I started Naruto & One Piece before they ever had english dub versions and couldn't imagine starting another Naruto at this point in my life.

Too slow, couldn't imagine how Boruto could be slower.

I think the thing to remember is One Piece/Naruto were created out of a love/passion for something they wanted to created. Boruto is definitely not that. Boruto is Starship Troopers 2. The main goal of Naruto was their story and his journey, other parties realized how goddamn rich Naruto was making them so they continued and helped it explode. Boruto is more like a bunch of rich execs said "Wow Naruto made us so much money, how do we continue it and make it last just as long to wring it dry?". This is a committee show that is engineered to make money and keep kids buying manga for another 15 year cycle. They probably slowing it down because they going to make it last like One Piece, for 20 years.