Author Topic: Post your life any pictures !  (Read 624851 times)

Offline joneslee85

• HHKB Scrub JP
  • Professional Rubyist programmer!
    • Ruby Journal
Re: Post your life any pictures !
« Reply #800 on: Sat, 14 December 2013, 17:11:10 »
your gf walks the walls!

He is in Australia!

Doesn't that suggest she would be upside down?

gold, things are done differently down here

P/S: What's an Australian kiss?
TOO MANY KEYBOARDS THAT I COULD NOT COUNT! BUT I AM STILL USING MY MODEL F77

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #801 on: Sat, 14 December 2013, 19:18:57 »
your gf walks the walls!

He is in Australia!

gold, things are done differently down here

P/S: What's an Australian kiss?

It's really that lot up in the northern hemisphere that are upside down, as they will soon discover when the planet's magnetic pole switches again.

Also they are living in the past.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #802 on: Sat, 14 December 2013, 19:21:00 »

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #803 on: Sat, 14 December 2013, 19:21:33 »
your gf walks the walls!

He is in Australia!

that's only if your both in Australia and also from Australia

people who have moved there may vary in their uprightness

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #804 on: Sat, 14 December 2013, 21:32:45 »
Just a flower - our back yard is littered with them ...

48010-0

There was a bee too, but it would not pose properly.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #805 on: Sat, 14 December 2013, 21:36:17 »

(Attachment Link)

Damn you...  It feels like -28ºC in Montreal tonight.  :(  ****in cold...

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #806 on: Sat, 14 December 2013, 22:07:08 »

(Attachment Link)

Is only about 20ºC here atm.  Thursday forecast temperature is 38ºC (that would be a tad over 100 for anyone counting).

Now which do you prefer?

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #807 on: Sat, 14 December 2013, 22:13:06 »

(Attachment Link)

Is only about 20ºC here atm.  Thursday forecast temperature is 38ºC (that would be a tad over 100 for anyone counting).

Now which do you prefer?

i hate you

I got snowed on today and my hair froze
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #808 on: Sat, 14 December 2013, 22:31:08 »

(Attachment Link)

Now which do you prefer?

I would take 38ºC and kitesurfing any day.   :thumb:  You guys have proper sunscreen down under, so I wouldn't even have to worry about getting cancer.  :)

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #809 on: Sat, 14 December 2013, 22:38:10 »
Beautiful in San Diego today - 78F and sunny.  Picked up my Christmas tree today:

48016-0
Note: the tree is perfectly straight, looks crooked in the photo. 
wut. i'd buy a ****ty IBM board for that green V2

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #810 on: Sat, 14 December 2013, 22:39:46 »
Beautiful in San Diego today - 78F and sunny.  Picked up my Christmas tree today:

(Attachment Link)

Your desk is so much cleaner than mine

and that tree is sweet.
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #811 on: Sat, 14 December 2013, 22:50:57 »

(Attachment Link)

and that tree is sweet.

Thanks.  The cleanliness is ok, not my normal super ocd.  Lots of stuff on it due to holidays and presents, etc...

I am loving this tree.  It was a bit pricey ($53 after $30 off from a Groupon), but it is one I have never had before: Nordmann fir http://dendro.cnre.vt.edu/dendrology/syllabus/factsheet.cfm?ID=846.  Very similar to a noble fir, but with closer spacing of the branches, and a silvery color to the bottom of the needles.  Very cool looking.  Unfortunately, it doesn't have the intense pine smell of the Noble firs.  This one is fresh in from Oregon today, the truck that delivered it still had snow among the trees.  :thumb:

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #812 on: Sat, 14 December 2013, 22:52:42 »

(Attachment Link)

and that tree is sweet.

Thanks.  The cleanliness is ok, not my normal super ocd.  Lots of stuff on it due to holidays and presents, etc...

I am loving this tree.  It was a bit pricey ($53 after $30 off from a Groupon), but it is one I have never had before: Nordmann fir http://dendro.cnre.vt.edu/dendrology/syllabus/factsheet.cfm?ID=846.  Very similar to a noble fir, but with closer spacing of the branches, and a silvery color to the bottom of the needles.  Very cool looking.  Unfortunately, it doesn't have the intense pine smell of the Noble firs.  This one is fresh in from Oregon today, the truck that delivered it still had snow among the trees.  :thumb:

Last time I cleaned my desk I found a receipt from 6 months prior.

and that was almost a year ago now.

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #813 on: Sat, 14 December 2013, 22:55:06 »
I can't stand when there is stuff on my desk other than what is supposed to be there.  I also dust multiple times a week due to having pets.  Like I said, a bit ocd.   Wife loves it though since I am always cleaning. 

Offline Rendom

« Reply #814 on: Sun, 15 December 2013, 01:33:04 »

(Attachment Link)

My strawberry plant has the same flower though.
QFR - MX Blue

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #815 on: Sun, 15 December 2013, 03:13:36 »

(Attachment Link)

Apparently this is a weed, according to my other half, who is a horticulturist.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #816 on: Sun, 15 December 2013, 09:48:03 »

(Attachment Link)

Apparently this is a weed, according to my other half, who is a horticulturist.

Yeah I didn't want to rain on your parade :P

We get those same 'flowers'.....

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #817 on: Sun, 15 December 2013, 10:15:35 »

(Attachment Link)

Now which do you prefer?

FML. We got ~25cm of snow last night.  That's almost a foot for all you Americans. :)

Must find my shovel...

Offline elton5354

« Reply #818 on: Sun, 15 December 2013, 14:06:29 »
Canadian life..

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #819 on: Sun, 15 December 2013, 15:31:54 »
I was going to say the forecast for Thursday has been revised to 40C (104F) but this is a photo thread, and there are two other threads in Off Topic for discussing weather.

Offline mr_a500

« Reply #820 on: Tue, 17 December 2013, 18:58:31 »
Canadian life..

I've driven that thousands of times - and that's much lighter traffic than usual. I wouldn't call that a snow "storm" either. It's just a bit of snow. There's a trend in the past decade or so to call any bit of snow a "storm". When I was young, a storm was >40cm of snow with whiteout conditions. Now it's anything greater than 2cm.

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #821 on: Tue, 17 December 2013, 20:46:57 »
Just found this picture on my phone I took last time I went to China town, life-sized gundamn?  Thought Zenuty might like/own one :))

48287-0
unless they have some unforeseeable downside (like they're actually made of cream cheese cunningly disguised as ABS)

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #822 on: Tue, 17 December 2013, 20:56:27 »
Finally had to go dig out my car tonight.  Snow plows are supposed to come at 7am tomorrow morning...

48291-0

Edit:
Before you ask...  Yes, that is a lilac colored PT Cruiser.  It takes a real man to drive a pink car.  :)

Offline mr_a500

« Reply #823 on: Tue, 17 December 2013, 21:35:32 »
Now that's snow. I have a picture of my 1958 VW covered like that. I didn't shovel anything - just dusted the snow off the windows and drove right through the snow bank.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #824 on: Sat, 21 December 2013, 00:31:41 »
Went to the Melbourne Aquarium today, where there were sharks, penguins, a nice view from the restaurant, and other things (including a souvenir).  Sorry about the pictures, it was semi-dark, flash was not allowed and the sharks would not hold still :p

48574-0

48576-1

48578-2

48580-3

48582-4

48584-5

48586-6

48588-7

Offline elton5354

« Reply #825 on: Sat, 21 December 2013, 01:05:30 »
My set up with my Poker..

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #826 on: Sat, 21 December 2013, 01:30:29 »
Went to the Melbourne Aquarium today, where there were sharks, penguins, a nice view from the restaurant, and other things (including a souvenir).  Sorry about the pictures, it was semi-dark, flash was not allowed and the sharks would not hold still :p
I miss that city!
I could've just walk along the river with my camera, take photographs, stop at Flinders and grab a burger from the Lord of the fries
so nostalgic :(
Women always figure out the truth. Always. - Han Solo

Offline meiosis

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Time
« Reply #827 on: Sat, 21 December 2013, 02:34:21 »
My set up with my Poker..

Did you move? ._.
Keyboards:
Filco Majestouch 2 - Sakura Edition [MX Blue]
Filco Majestouch 2 - Lotus Edition [MX Brown]
Realforce 23ub - Modded with 55g Domes.
Aripeko TKL

Offline pichu23

• ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ FITE ME
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ
« Reply #828 on: Sat, 21 December 2013, 03:31:56 »

Been there yday. Was really cold and windy !
Collection(s) : Ducky Shine 2 TKL x Poker II x 62g FaceW x 62g Gateron Black GON NerD TKL x 65g Z GON NerD 60

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #829 on: Sat, 21 December 2013, 08:30:43 »
Show Image

I've been there. I really like it.

Much cooler in person than it is in pictures.

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #830 on: Sat, 21 December 2013, 23:35:52 »
I went there in early September of this year.  Super cold, windy, and rainy.  This trash can by the exit from the circle around Stonehenge pretty much summed it up:

48695-0

And the stones themselves:

48697-1

Also, on the way to Stonehenge, one of a few tank crossings

48699-2

« Last Edit: Sat, 21 December 2013, 23:40:29 by Photoelectric »
- Keyboards: LZ-GH (Jailhouse Blues)M65-a, MIRA SE, E8-V1, MOON TKL, CA66
- Keyboard Case Painting Tips -
- Join Mechanical Keyboards photography group on Flickr -

Offline pichu23

• ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ FITE ME
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ
« Reply #831 on: Sun, 22 December 2013, 02:52:29 »
Show Image

I've been there. I really like it.

Much cooler in person than it is in pictures.

yeah, it was really cold considering it's winter now in the UK. Brrrr.  :-X

I went there in early September of this year.  Super cold, windy, and rainy.  This trash can by the exit from the circle around Stonehenge pretty much summed it up:

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

I didn't manage to see those tank signs but yeah, I saw tons of umbrellas got blown away lol.  :p
Collection(s) : Ducky Shine 2 TKL x Poker II x 62g FaceW x 62g Gateron Black GON NerD TKL x 65g Z GON NerD 60

Offline tmk1207

• Yêu Màu Tím
    • Vietnam Mechanical Keyboard Club <3
« Reply #832 on: Sun, 22 December 2013, 05:45:46 »
Snow in Vietnam ( Sapa ) .

Offline yasuo

• spanengan puyeng newbie
« Reply #833 on: Sun, 22 December 2013, 06:46:09 »
 :eek: vietnam snow i think vietnam is tropic :-X
Logitech MK220 Colemak DH
SplitSyml by Moz BlacksMx fuk blacks

2/3 8.5pm                                          in de la my september month ya da all get my fukka "fake message"

Offline tmk1207

• Yêu Màu Tím
    • Vietnam Mechanical Keyboard Club <3
« Reply #834 on: Sun, 22 December 2013, 08:56:41 »
:eek: vietnam snow i think vietnam is tropic :-X

Yeah;) . Vietnam is tropic but some hight mountains . First snow in  Vietnam of many years ;)

some pic here ;) . kaka

http://vnexpress.net/tin-tuc/thoi-su/sapa-xuat-hien-bang-tuyet-da-y-2923919-p2.html

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #835 on: Sun, 22 December 2013, 20:38:54 »
I took some pictures of my 5 month old son yesterday for our holiday card. 

Happy Holidays from my family to yours...  :)

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #836 on: Sun, 22 December 2013, 20:42:11 »
I took some pictures of my 5 month old son yesterday for our holiday card. 

Happy Holidays from my family to yours...  :)
(Attachment Link)

YAY

adorable child

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #837 on: Sun, 22 December 2013, 20:46:12 »
Your son is incredibly adorable!

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #838 on: Sun, 22 December 2013, 20:46:59 »

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

So jelly....

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #839 on: Sun, 22 December 2013, 21:26:01 »
Your son is incredibly adorable!

thanks.  :)  he is such a character too.  his sense of humor already just blows my mind. 

Offline Chau

• .5 Korean, .25 Vietnamese, .25 Chinese, Oz accent
« Reply #840 on: Mon, 23 December 2013, 00:36:06 »
Thats what we want to see..happy babies. :thumb:

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #841 on: Mon, 23 December 2013, 14:04:10 »
My little girl all ready for an early Christmas with the family.

48825-0

Offline Alessandro

• * Vendor
  • The Price Is Right
    • Alessandro's Sweet Shop
« Reply #842 on: Sat, 28 December 2013, 07:17:27 »
Just found this picture on my phone I took last time I went to China town, life-sized gundamn?  Thought Zenuty might like/own one :))

(Attachment Link)

Is that the figurine shop in Manchester's Chinatown?  It's one of my favourite places to go! :D
KBC Poker | MX Reds | Beige Doubleshots
Goldtouch 10Key Pad | MX Browns | Beige Doubleshots
IBM Model M-122 Terminal (Bolt modded) | Buckling Springs | Beige Dyesubs

Alessandro's Sweet Shop- "I never said they were art."

Offline zenuty

• WTS : Duck, Pla, Acrylic 3 Pokers
« Reply #843 on: Sat, 28 December 2013, 08:06:53 »
(Attachment Link)

:eek: Amazing !! Its my dream :eek:  :eek:

49272-0
LINE ID : zenuty
Skype ID : zenuty
www.facebook.com/zenuty

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #844 on: Sat, 28 December 2013, 08:53:34 »

(Attachment Link)

Is that the figurine shop in Manchester's Chinatown?  It's one of my favourite places to go! :D

It was in Manchesters Chinatown, although it was middle of the night so I didn't get to check it out. Looked pretty cool though!

(Attachment Link)

:eek: Amazing !! Its my dream :eek:  :eek:

(Attachment Link)

That is pretty cool, hope you get one, one day Zenuty!
unless they have some unforeseeable downside (like they're actually made of cream cheese cunningly disguised as ABS)

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #845 on: Sat, 28 December 2013, 14:49:07 »

(Attachment Link)

This has to be the most stylish under-the-tree gift collection I've seen to date  :thumb:

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #846 on: Mon, 30 December 2013, 22:57:06 »

(Attachment Link)

This has to be the most stylish under-the-tree gift collection I've seen to date  :thumb:

Thanks.  All the credit is to the wifey.  Paper is from Home Depot as well as the twine.  The pictures on each package was printed on card stock and is the person the gift is for.  We picked our favorite picture of each family member.  We have enough paper now for several years worth of gifts. 

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #847 on: Wed, 01 January 2014, 20:03:30 »
Feeling bored on New Year's day so here's my humble Neo Geo collection!

49643-0
The system is a modded NTSC system installed with Unibios, and added component video and s-video inputs in the back.

49645-1
All the games pictured are original American versions with all box inserts, except Crossed Swords and KoF '98 which are Japanese.

49647-2
Bonus Neo Geo Pocket Color!

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #848 on: Wed, 01 January 2014, 20:43:16 »
Neo Geo! SICK  :thumb:

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #849 on: Wed, 01 January 2014, 21:05:24 »
Neo Geo! SICK  :thumb:

Hell yes, now if only the mod community would create a modem for it I'd gladly pitch in on server costs.