Author Topic: Post your life any pictures !  (Read 624585 times)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
Re: Post your life any pictures !
« Reply #850 on: Fri, 03 January 2014, 03:52:52 »
I went to the beach today (with SO and daughter), and saw some sand and water, some jellyfish, some seaweed and some seagulls.

49787-0

49789-1

49791-2

49793-3
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #851 on: Fri, 03 January 2014, 10:57:09 »
I went to the beach today (with SO and daughter), and saw some sand and water, some jellyfish, some seaweed and some seagulls.

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

I so hate you right now.  haha...  i spent an hour trying to jump start my car this morning with no luck.  i have removed the battery and it is under my kitchen table near a heater warming up.

yesterday with wind chill it was -38ºC (-36.4ºF).  today it is only going to be a low of -33ºC (-27.4ºF), so it is still ****in cold.  after 2 hours of trying to get the car running my hands and feet were FREEZING...

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
« Reply #852 on: Fri, 03 January 2014, 10:58:48 »

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

I so hate you right now.  haha...  i spent an hour trying to jump start my car this morning with no luck.  i have removed the battery and it is under my kitchen table near a heater warming up.

yesterday with wind chill it was -38ºC (-36.4ºF).  today it is only going to be a low of -33ºC (-27.4ºF), so it is still ****in cold.  after 2 hours of trying to get the car running my hands and feet were FREEZING...

Canada, eh?

And I was bummed that it was 16°F in NYC today…

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #853 on: Fri, 03 January 2014, 11:24:48 »

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

Canada, eh?

And I was bummed that it was 16°F in NYC today…

ya its bloody cold right now.  bundle up...

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #854 on: Fri, 03 January 2014, 18:34:10 »

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

That's pretty cold :eek:

It was about 20 degrees, with a little cloud, so it wasn't overwhelmingly blisteringly hot, which is good as I'm an indoorsy pasty faced geek :))
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline zenuty

• WTS : Duck, Pla, Acrylic 3 Pokers
« Reply #855 on: Fri, 03 January 2014, 19:10:19 »
Metoo I Love NEO GEO

My Old Collections NEOGEO  :cool:

NEOGEO it was custom work and added Hack firmware, LED color, S-VHS Device.

Nice meet to you Noisyturtle  ;)

49847-0

49853-1

49849-2

49851-3

« Last Edit: Fri, 03 January 2014, 19:13:26 by zenuty »
LINE ID : zenuty
Skype ID : zenuty
www.facebook.com/zenuty

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #856 on: Fri, 03 January 2014, 19:14:15 »
Really cool!

I saw some for sale in Akiba.
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #857 on: Fri, 03 January 2014, 22:12:27 »
Metoo I Love NEO GEO

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

Wow, a really great fighters collection. Your KoF collection is amazing! Also, SS V Special, it's so rare very nice. Too bad the 'special' means they took out all the blood and fatalities but still, the last official game ever made for the AES  :thumb:

ps We just became best friends  ;D

Offline zenuty

« Reply #858 on: Sat, 04 January 2014, 21:12:31 »
No, My Samurai Special is alive blood and gore data.
It can work with Hack Firmware.
Because its first sale version and snk they did not delete data ( 2nd Sale Version was deleted data )
So Samurai Special first sale version is  very rare.

Metoo I Love NEO GEO

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

Wow, a really great fighters collection. Your KoF collection is amazing! Also, SS V Special, it's so rare very nice. Too bad the 'special' means they took out all the blood and fatalities but still, the last official game ever made for the AES  :thumb:

ps We just became best friends  ;D
« Last Edit: Sat, 04 January 2014, 21:19:22 by zenuty »
www.facebook.com/zenuty

Offline zenuty

« Reply #859 on: Mon, 06 January 2014, 07:48:54 »
Im looking for white ladder

where is  it my ladder !
Im very wants ridding whitie ladder.

No, im not still drunken.  :-X
I just want my ladder...................................

www.facebook.com/zenuty

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #860 on: Mon, 06 January 2014, 07:53:40 »
I hope to find a white ladder tonight zenuty :D

It'll be hard to find under all the snow here!

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #861 on: Mon, 06 January 2014, 16:41:05 »
Looks like you were having fun.
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline zenuty

« Reply #862 on: Tue, 07 January 2014, 00:24:25 »

Thakyou so much Halverson ^_^

I have plan buy the white ladder. i need ladder when im drinking beer...  :-X

Beer is make to me funny mode  :p

www.facebook.com/zenuty

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #863 on: Tue, 07 January 2014, 00:32:31 »

Thakyou so much Halverson ^_^

I have plan buy the white ladder. i need ladder when im drinking beer...  :-X

Beer is make to me funny mode  :p

I plan to finish the first of my two bottles of vodka tonight.  Before I go back to work tomorrow.

Offline joneslee85

• HHKB Scrub JP
  • Professional Rubyist programmer!
    • Ruby Journal
« Reply #864 on: Tue, 07 January 2014, 03:02:31 »
Fat cat meets GH, GH meets my fat cat

50096-0
TOO MANY KEYBOARDS THAT I COULD NOT COUNT! BUT I AM STILL USING MY MODEL F77

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #865 on: Fri, 10 January 2014, 18:53:07 »
This could probably go in a few other place, but wth, comparison between HHKB and KeyCool white.  The non-blue keycaps on the KeyCool are KeyCool PBT.

50536-0

Offline Reomero

• Manual breather
« Reply #866 on: Tue, 14 January 2014, 01:41:43 »
Went on a bit of a roadtrip a few days ago. Headed over to Cape Reinga, the northwestern-most tip of New Zealand. :)

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #867 on: Wed, 15 January 2014, 23:01:36 »
My company so far that I am building for MFZ (mobile frame zero game)

VE.A 67g Zealios | GH60 MX Clears |

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #868 on: Fri, 31 January 2014, 16:13:09 »
Im looking for white ladder

where is  it my ladder !
Im very wants ridding whitie ladder.

No, im not still drunken.  :-X
I just want my ladder...................................

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

OMG!  :)) That isnt a ladder silly!  :cool:

Offline osi

« Reply #869 on: Fri, 21 February 2014, 09:08:19 »
Let her go before my baby was born a couple years ago. I miss riding sometimes -- one day I'll probably get something else. :D

55076-0

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #870 on: Fri, 21 February 2014, 09:28:49 »
Let her go before my baby was born a couple years ago. I miss riding sometimes -- one day I'll probably get something else. :D

(Attachment Link)

Like this?

Offline osi

« Reply #871 on: Fri, 21 February 2014, 09:39:54 »

(Attachment Link)

Like this?

Show Image

lol!! Probably something with a little more go than that :p

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
  • Know Topre, Know Peace. No Topre, No Peace.
« Reply #872 on: Tue, 25 February 2014, 19:36:15 »
Tonight's dinner.  The vegetarian girlfriend is working late...so it's rare steak, Shiner Bock, and some meat for the cats.

Mkawa Beta SSK | IBM SSK | IBM Model AT F | IBM F 122 | IBM Unsaver | LZ-GH (62g ergo clears) | HHKB Pro2 Type-S | HHKB Pro2 | Realforce 87U-Silent (55g uniform) | Leopold FC660C | Omnikey 101 (blue alps) | Kingsaver (blue alps) | Zenith ZKB2 (green alps)
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
« Reply #873 on: Tue, 25 February 2014, 19:37:31 »

Tonight's dinner.  The vegetarian girlfriend is working late...so it's rare steak, Shiner Bock, and some meat for the cats.

Show Image

Like a king.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #874 on: Wed, 26 February 2014, 03:36:58 »
The sunrise I was greeted with on the way to work the other morning ...

55665-0

Offline redskull

« Reply #875 on: Wed, 26 February 2014, 04:43:14 »

(Attachment Link)
what was the time? 8 a.m.?

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #876 on: Thu, 27 February 2014, 03:41:43 »

(Attachment Link)

More like 6:30am.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #877 on: Sun, 02 March 2014, 00:58:13 »
The view from my window this afternoon:

56069-0

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #878 on: Sun, 02 March 2014, 01:01:18 »
I don't see anything deadly in that picture.  I no longer believe you're Australian.

Offline eth0s

• Peace & Love
« Reply #879 on: Sun, 02 March 2014, 01:03:31 »
The view from my window this afternoon:

(Attachment Link)

yeah, wtf, i thought you guys had everything upside down in Oz?  That sky looks right side up.
I ♥ Click Clack.  I ♥♥♥ Bro Caps.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #880 on: Sun, 02 March 2014, 01:04:21 »
I don't see anything deadly in that picture.  I no longer believe you're Australian.

One of those bushes has spiky thorns on it - I stabbed myself on it once, and couldn't get my hand free.  When I did, it was itching for about an hour.

There's also a bush nearer ground level with small berries on it that my other half has assured me are poisonous.

Offline redskull

« Reply #881 on: Sun, 02 March 2014, 01:54:42 »

(Attachment Link)

More like 6:30am.
not far off from here in Malaysia.

Offline bumgrapes

• Poker II
« Reply #882 on: Wed, 05 March 2014, 06:25:29 »
My working lunch for today

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #883 on: Wed, 05 March 2014, 15:46:28 »

Show Image

real man akimbruh - eats meat and drinks beer. I knew we had something in common :D

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #884 on: Sat, 15 March 2014, 04:14:15 »
A bird landed on a dead branch outside my window.  I zoomed in, and managed to get it just as it was taking off, albeit a bit blurry.

57546-0

57548-1

57550-2

Offline pichu23

• ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ FITE ME
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ
« Reply #885 on: Sat, 15 March 2014, 09:41:27 »

What a foggy night it has been here in the South West of England.  :(
Collection(s) : Ducky Shine 2 TKL x Poker II x 62g FaceW x 62g Gateron Black GON NerD TKL x 65g Z GON NerD 60

Offline Zeal

• Actually the King of Green Tea Kit-Kats
  • * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #886 on: Sat, 15 March 2014, 21:51:00 »
Went to H-Mart, a Korean grocery store and I found something interesting... Anyone know what "sea squirt" is?  :p

Zenuty?
        "Bird have wing, bird will fly. Henry had wings.  Henry now fly." -Sent

Offline meiosis

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Time
« Reply #887 on: Sun, 16 March 2014, 03:03:06 »
Went to H-Mart, a Korean grocery store and I found something interesting... Anyone know what "sea squirt" is?  :p

Zenuty?

멍게

Basically a lesser sea urchin. Tastes similar to really dry clams..

It's more of a snack after hangovers
Keyboards:
Filco Majestouch 2 - Sakura Edition [MX Blue]
Filco Majestouch 2 - Lotus Edition [MX Brown]
Realforce 23ub - Modded with 55g Domes.
Aripeko TKL

Offline Zeal

• Actually the King of Green Tea Kit-Kats
  • * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #888 on: Sun, 16 March 2014, 03:50:28 »

Zenuty?

멍게

Interesting. So would you just eat it out of the bag after you drain the water (like sashimi sorta..)? Or would it need to be cooked?
        "Bird have wing, bird will fly. Henry had wings.  Henry now fly." -Sent

Offline meiosis

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Time
« Reply #889 on: Sun, 16 March 2014, 10:49:50 »

Zenuty?

멍게

Interesting. So would you just eat it out of the bag after you drain the water (like sashimi sorta..)? Or would it need to be cooked?

I think it's normally smoked. Honestly I don't really like it, reminds me of sea cucumber ._., or sea urchin.
Keyboards:
Aripeko TKL

Offline meiosis

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Time
« Reply #890 on: Mon, 17 March 2014, 23:31:51 »

WHERE HAS MY BOY ZENUTY BEEN D:?
Keyboards:
Aripeko TKL

Offline nuclearsandwich

« Reply #891 on: Tue, 18 March 2014, 11:46:30 »

High CPI mice are critical when your mousepad becomes a catpad.

Offline meiosis

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Time
« Reply #892 on: Tue, 18 March 2014, 19:39:46 »
Show Image

How do you get your cat to pose so majestically? ._.
Keyboards:
Aripeko TKL

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #893 on: Tue, 18 March 2014, 19:55:37 »
Show Image

Taxidermy?

Only joking ;)

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
    • Dubs - Sneakers, Keyboards, and Life
« Reply #894 on: Tue, 18 March 2014, 20:59:55 »
Went to Venice and Florence for a week, about two weeks ago, snapped some pics

FOOD:

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #895 on: Tue, 18 March 2014, 21:15:09 »
One of the few pictures I took on my trip to Morroco
57910-0
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline nuclearsandwich

« Reply #896 on: Wed, 19 March 2014, 00:50:06 »
Show Image

"Hey! Cat! Hey! Hey! Look Up Here! Caaaaaaaaat"

Basically I make annoying sounds. That look of majesty is cat for lolstfu man.

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #897 on: Wed, 19 March 2014, 01:07:06 »
This thread needs more Zenuty updates :(
- Keyboards: LZ-GH (Jailhouse Blues)M65-a, MIRA SE, E8-V1, MOON TKL, CA66
- Keyboard Case Painting Tips -
- Join Mechanical Keyboards photography group on Flickr -

Offline pichu23

• ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ FITE ME
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ
« Reply #898 on: Wed, 19 March 2014, 08:08:10 »

Yeah, he went mia for some time   :-X
Collection(s) : Ducky Shine 2 TKL x Poker II x 62g FaceW x 62g Gateron Black GON NerD TKL x 65g Z GON NerD 60

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #899 on: Wed, 19 March 2014, 08:11:42 »

Last I heard from him a few weeks ago he said he was really busy, but would try and come around soon.