Author Topic: Post your life any pictures !  (Read 625171 times)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
Re: Post your life any pictures !
« Reply #1150 on: Sat, 02 August 2014, 19:15:09 »
Real Madrid v. Manchester United

(Attachment Link)

I don't know much about sport, but something I've always wondered, if there is a Real Madrid, does that mean there is a Fake Madrid too?
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Eszett

• Supporting the communities Geekhack & Deskthority
« Reply #1151 on: Sat, 02 August 2014, 19:51:35 »
You hardly die by spiders, but spiders help you to get rid of less creepy things, by which millions of people die every year, as e.g. Stegomyia albopicta, which carries Dengue and Malaria :(. So praise the huge hairy creepy spider!  ;D
« Last Edit: Sat, 02 August 2014, 19:53:31 by Eszett »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1152 on: Sat, 02 August 2014, 19:58:54 »
You hardly die by spiders, but spiders help you to get rid of less creepy things, by which millions of people die every year, as e.g. Stegomyia albopicta, which carries Dengue and Malaria :(. So praise the huge hairy creepy spider!  ;D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redback_spider

I've seen some huge ones of these, bodies as bug as a thumbnail :eek:
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Eszett

• Supporting the communities Geekhack & Deskthority
« Reply #1153 on: Sat, 02 August 2014, 20:11:15 »
2013 I sat on a chair in Australia, and saw some white filaments which made me suspicious. I turned the chair upside down and below there was a nest of redbacks. I saw many little baby redbacks, they have not enough venom to harm me. The mother was absent, of maybe hid from me. The adult redback is one very rare example of a deadly spider. But in reality check the statistics, almost no(!) Australians die by redbacks every year, because antidotes are very effective.
« Last Edit: Sat, 02 August 2014, 20:13:41 by Eszett »

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #1154 on: Sat, 02 August 2014, 20:39:57 »
2013 I sat on a chair in Australia, and saw some white filaments which made me suspicious. I turned the chair upside down and below there was a nest of redbacks. I saw many little baby redbacks, they have not enough venom to harm me. The mother was absent, of maybe hid from me. The adult redback is one very rare example of a deadly spider. But in reality check the statistics, almost no(!) Australians die by redbacks every year, because antidotes are very effective.

Fun fact - no one has actually died from a spider bite in Australia in over 40 years!
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #1155 on: Sat, 02 August 2014, 21:36:59 »

In Australia spiders can kill you. They have some deadly spiders and snakes over there.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #1156 on: Sat, 02 August 2014, 21:39:40 »

In Australia spiders can kill you. They have some deadly spiders and snakes over there.

Anything in Australia can kill you, including plants.

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #1157 on: Sat, 02 August 2014, 21:41:16 »

Fun fact - no one has actually died from a spider bite in Australia in over 40 years!

Due to anti venom. You don't want to get bit in a remote area where you can't get medical attention.

Offline Noko

• jolonarr: a tough dude who takes no esses!
  • * Maker
    • Noko's Leatherworks
« Reply #1158 on: Sat, 02 August 2014, 21:45:05 »
Hey, well how about I show you guys my massive tomato plant!  It has grown like steroids were in the tap water.  First tomato is ripening right now. And I have no spiders and no pests, just the most motherf* massive bumblebee I have ever seen in my entire life likes to feed on it (seriously it's like an inch long and sounds like an airplane):

Noko's Leatherworks - Handmade Custom Leather Wrist Rests -  http://www.noko.ca

Sales Thread: http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=51762.0
Build Log: http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=47704.0

Offline Zeal

• Actually the King of Green Tea Kit-Kats
  • * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #1159 on: Sat, 02 August 2014, 22:13:40 »
Hey, well how about I show you guys my massive tomato plant!  It has grown like steroids were in the tap water.  First tomato is ripening right now. And I have no spiders and no pests, just the most motherf* massive bumblebee I have ever seen in my entire life likes to feed on it (seriously it's like an inch long and sounds like an airplane):

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Holy crap that's one gigantic bee. Stop feeding the bee steroid infused tomatoes.  :p
        "Bird have wing, bird will fly. Henry had wings.  Henry now fly." -Sent

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1160 on: Sat, 02 August 2014, 23:23:10 »

Due to anti venom. You don't want to get bit in a remote area where you can't get medical attention.

Ask Elrick about snakes!

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #1161 on: Sat, 02 August 2014, 23:53:37 »

Ask Elrick about snakes!

Ya, when my wife was in Australia she got chased by a brown snake.  I bet that was some scary ****.  I hate snakes, I just cant get there...

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #1162 on: Sat, 02 August 2014, 23:54:43 »

Ask Elrick about snakes!

Ya, when my wife was in Australia she got chased by a brown snake.  I bet that was some scary ****.  I hate snakes, I just cant get there...
She was wise to run, King Brown's are venomous as ****.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #1163 on: Sun, 03 August 2014, 00:01:05 »

Ask Elrick about snakes!

She was wise to run, King Brown's are venomous as ****.

Ya, they are territorial as well.  Luckily she was a zoologist at the time so she knew to GTFO.  :P

Offline Lastpilot

• Power stance
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1164 on: Mon, 04 August 2014, 18:39:08 »
My awesome shelf :]

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1165 on: Mon, 04 August 2014, 18:46:48 »

Show Image

Uncharacteristically messy......    :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline caesar

« Reply #1166 on: Mon, 04 August 2014, 18:47:23 »

Offline Lastpilot

• Power stance
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1167 on: Mon, 04 August 2014, 18:52:52 »

Show Image

Yeah, well I have a messy side, just look at my dishes in another thread.

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #1168 on: Tue, 05 August 2014, 00:41:11 »

Show Image

Oh what in the hell... LOL. Did you guys take a picture of my entire condo while you guys were here? LOL..... It doesn't look like that anymore, btw...

Hey now, be nice.

Show Image

Yeah, well I have a messy side, just look at my dishes in another thread.

-_-;;

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #1169 on: Tue, 05 August 2014, 20:13:21 »
« Last Edit: Sat, 04 October 2014, 12:38:49 by epzy »
FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1170 on: Tue, 05 August 2014, 20:26:09 »

I had to give it to myself :(

Offline SSIPAK

• * Maker
  • ★ Bootlegcaps ★
« Reply #1171 on: Tue, 05 August 2014, 21:11:47 »
Show Image

I had to give it to myself :(

Offline osi

« Reply #1172 on: Wed, 03 September 2014, 07:38:51 »
Which one are you Iri??

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1173 on: Mon, 22 September 2014, 00:07:55 »
I went camping last weekend.  I love this place.

Look at me I'm contemplating important things.

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #1174 on: Mon, 22 September 2014, 00:21:44 »
I envy you, Hoff.  Wish I could get away to go camping again.  Where was that?  Looks very peaceful.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1175 on: Mon, 22 September 2014, 00:30:19 »
I envy you, Hoff.  Wish I could get away to go camping again.  Where was that?  Looks very peaceful.

What's stopping you from getting out there?   :-*

This is at Devil's Lake State Park in WI.  Proof that we don't just have flat farmland everywhere here!  :P

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #1176 on: Mon, 22 September 2014, 01:25:49 »

This is at Devil's Lake State Park in WI.  Proof that we don't just have flat farmland everywhere here!  :P

Ahhh life's just a real pain in the ass, at the moment.  No time to get out there and all my friends that I used to camping with moved out of state. :(

Offline bazh

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1177 on: Mon, 22 September 2014, 01:54:16 »
In my CAD class

HHKB Pro2 white

Newbie again

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1178 on: Mon, 22 September 2014, 05:31:36 »

Show Image

Show Image

The second pic looks like you are sitting on top of a tree!

Offline MJ45

• HHKB Pro
« Reply #1179 on: Mon, 22 September 2014, 11:11:12 »

That is a very scenic place the lake's nice too. I've hiked around there many times. Been called a "FLATLANDER" a time or two by the local "CheeseHeads".

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1180 on: Thu, 16 October 2014, 16:58:33 »
No comment.  :rolleyes:

:))

Offline Flyersfan1

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Hi!
« Reply #1181 on: Thu, 16 October 2014, 17:00:28 »
Geez Hoffman, win the lottery or something?!
Quote from: Photekq
i know people who think salt is spicy

Offline Lain1911

• God of the Wired
« Reply #1182 on: Thu, 16 October 2014, 17:02:54 »
In my CAD class

Show Image

I'd never take my keyboard in a class. Get swiped up! @-@ Had one class where we "had" to have headphones. I'm thinking no way I'm bring my G35's here. I'll read the subtitles.

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #1183 on: Thu, 16 October 2014, 17:07:55 »
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1184 on: Thu, 16 October 2014, 17:32:52 »
Geez Hoffman, win the lottery or something?!

Roommate bought a car.  ;)

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

LOL, you should get a job, ya bum!  :P

Offline Zeal

• * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #1185 on: Thu, 16 October 2014, 20:15:20 »

Show Image

Canadian bills look better...and smells like maple syrup. [Totally not biased]  :))
« Last Edit: Thu, 16 October 2014, 20:18:06 by Zeal »

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #1186 on: Thu, 16 October 2014, 20:20:02 »

Show Image

Show Image

Tell me about it... I got camping every year but it's just lakes and rivers... I live in Florida... any altitude above sea level is something I'd love... LOL!

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1187 on: Thu, 16 October 2014, 20:20:31 »

Show Image

Canadian currency looks better...and smells like maple syrup. [Totally not biased]  :))
Show Image

1.  That's pretty baller, but I think I had more.  :P
2.  CA currency is awesome, I will admit that.
3.  It does not smell!  I have been to CA, and already had YoungMichael88 try to convince me otherwise.  :))
4.  I wish Freedom Dollars were polymer, that would be so cool...

I like it.  Can we turn this thread into a "post your wads of cash" thread?  :))

Offline Zeal

• * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #1188 on: Thu, 16 October 2014, 20:25:00 »

Show Image

Canadian currency looks better...and smells like maple syrup. [Totally not biased]  :))
Show Image

1.  That's pretty baller, but I think I had more.  :P
2.  CA currency is awesome, I will admit that.
3.  It does not smell!  I have been to CA, and already had YoungMichael88 try to convince me otherwise.  :))
4.  I wish Freedom Dollars were polymer, that would be so cool...

I like it.  Can we turn this thread into a "post your wads of cash" thread?  :))

1. 2.4k USD vs 1.1k CAD. Pls, who carries wads of cash around here?  :))
2. I'm glad we agree  ;D
3. You must have gotten some old polymer bills from his back pocket. Get some fresh bills from the bank and take a wiff. It definitely smells sweet!
4. I'd gladly trade you my $100CAD for $100USD.  :p

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #1189 on: Thu, 16 October 2014, 20:27:32 »
i wish i had money
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline iri

« Reply #1190 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 11:34:21 »
Which one are you Iri??

(Attachment Link)
the bunny (it's my old nickname)

(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • * Marketplace Moderator
  • snoozing
« Reply #1191 on: Sat, 25 October 2014, 11:37:34 »
Did some carving (yes I know I'm a week early  :rolleyes: )

Very busy with studies atm.

Offline Zeal

• * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #1192 on: Sat, 25 October 2014, 16:20:26 »
Went to a high tea place for late lunch... Amazing price for the value!

Whole set was $16CAD :eek: (Lunch prices in Richmond / Vancouver are usually overpriced).

Latte

Taiwanese style Fried Chicken Thigh w/ a small salad + grilled tomato + bit of minced pork meat for the rice. Chicken was super tender and just had the right amount of crispness without needing a layer of that fried stuff.

Small Strawberry Panna Cotta dessert

:D

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
« Reply #1193 on: Sat, 25 October 2014, 19:06:18 »

He really is such a happy and positive person.

"Remember boys, raccoon cold... don't worry, raccoon will find cave." -Sent

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
« Reply #1194 on: Sat, 25 October 2014, 19:08:37 »

Whole set was $16CAD :eek: (Lunch prices in Richmond / Vancouver are usually overpriced).

Latte
Show Image

Taiwanese style Fried Chicken Thigh w/ a small salad + grilled tomato + bit of minced pork meat for the rice. Chicken was super tender and just had the right amount of crispness without needing a layer of that fried stuff.
Show Image

Show Image

Yummy :D would you recommend the place?

"Remember boys, raccoon cold... don't worry, raccoon will find cave." -Sent

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #1195 on: Sat, 25 October 2014, 19:10:30 »
On a ride with my youngest
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline Dog

• Bark
« Reply #1196 on: Sat, 25 October 2014, 20:56:42 »
Found this in the closet:

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #1197 on: Sat, 25 October 2014, 20:59:21 »

Found this in the closet:

Show Image
Show Image

Nice. That's gotta be worth something!  I would say an Apple fanbois would want it but they might not get the connection.
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline Zeal

• * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #1198 on: Sat, 25 October 2014, 21:47:07 »

Latte
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Of course! They only have that special lunch menu during the weekends though. All other days they just serve coffee / tea and high tea stuff.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #1199 on: Sat, 25 October 2014, 22:14:10 »

Latte
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Of course! They only have that special lunch menu during the weekends though. All other days they just serve coffee / tea and high tea stuff.

brb going to canada
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90