Author Topic: [IC] GMK Mictlán - GB June 3rd to July 1st - Pricing Reveal: $99.00 Basekits!  (Read 172302 times)

After seeing the pricing.

« Last Edit: Tue, 17 May 2022, 18:42:35 by Italian_Spidrman »

Offline mr_foggy

• land of the worst vendor(s)
DAT PRICING.
gonna cop both basekits

Offline mgsickler

Hey Geekhack! Michael Vheissu here. Quick but important update: We finally have pricing!

Kits
- Papel Picado - $99.00 USD
- Noche Negra (Alt Basekit) - $99.00 USD
- Calavera (Novelties) - $45.00 USD
- Ocote (Spacebars) - $15.00 USD

(Regional pricing for international vendors will be revealed later)

Deskmats
- El Camino - $20.00 USD
- Floravela - $20.00 USD

Collabs
- NK65-EE Mictlán Edition - $125.00 USD
- HIBI - $44.00 USD

Hope you guys find these prices attractive, that's all for now, enjoy the rest of the week!

How am i just now finding out we share the same name. Its destined to be.

Online Rob27shred

• Insane in the Membrane! 👻
Wow, the pricing is right on this one! Banging set, banging price, looks like I gotta grab everything.... LOL!

Offline TjarleN

That is by far the best priced basekit till now, at least for US pricing.
Great job and good luck with the GB, hope you will not have any problems with the probably pretty high moq.

Offline Slattt

• Formerly Enzooo
I like it. GLWGB!

Offline productkun

99 USD Base kits?!

You had my attention, now you have my money!

Offline phinix

• On a diet.. again.. don't ask...
Cool.
Now we buy and wait 2 years for GMK to ship  :))
9100 | 3070 | 8TB SSD + 2x 1TB SSD | Z390 Aorus Pro ITX | 16GB RAM | SFX 600W | Sentry 2.0 | Ruark Audio MR1 Mark II | LG OLED 48CX
Realforce 87u55 | CM QuickFire Rapid MX Blacks | NCR-80 87g Gateron Oil Kings | Logitech Pro Superlight
SA: Retro Petscii, 7bit Round6 'Symbiosis', Filco, Carbon Bone Cherry: GMK Laser, OG double shot caps, CRP APL GSA: Retro High-light HSA: Hyperfuse

::: Phinix Cube ::: Phinix Nano Tower ::: Phinix Aurora ::: Phinix Chimera ::: Phinix Retro :::

Offline conternecticus

• (¬‿¬ )
Cool.

You checked your bank account you noticed $99 missing. Weird.
3 years later, something came up in the mail. Hey, that cool "day of the dead" keycaps I saw on GH a while ago.
So that's where the 99 bucks went...

Offline phinix

• On a diet.. again.. don't ask...
Cool.

You checked your bank account you noticed $99 missing. Weird.
3 years later, something came up in the mail. Hey, that cool "day of the dead" keycaps I saw on GH a while ago.
So that's where the 99 bucks went...

Exactly :)
9100 | 3070 | 8TB SSD + 2x 1TB SSD | Z390 Aorus Pro ITX | 16GB RAM | SFX 600W | Sentry 2.0 | Ruark Audio MR1 Mark II | LG OLED 48CX
Realforce 87u55 | CM QuickFire Rapid MX Blacks | NCR-80 87g Gateron Oil Kings | Logitech Pro Superlight
SA: Retro Petscii, 7bit Round6 'Symbiosis', Filco, Carbon Bone Cherry: GMK Laser, OG double shot caps, CRP APL GSA: Retro High-light HSA: Hyperfuse

::: Phinix Cube ::: Phinix Nano Tower ::: Phinix Aurora ::: Phinix Chimera ::: Phinix Retro :::

Offline DaaDaa

i have been following this since day 1 just read the GB details and absolutely love everything about it,

btw how come the main base kit vhanged again? originally this was the main base but myself and a bunch of others were quite harsh on it and i remeber tyhat the laternate base became the main base but then it changed again. lol. how come? anyway im gonna grab an alternate base, deskmat andprobably the novs day 1
piggy60 red upgraded PVD w/ GMK umka zaku | tiramisuit w/ GMK noire JWK silk emerald | mr.suit black/chrome glossy chamfers w/ GMK minimal cow POM stem | jelly epoch w/ SA oblivion zaku | mode80 deco w/ gmk boneyard alpaca | mode 80 imperial with ePBT origami alpaca| MODE80 viridian /w CRP boba LT | RAMA thermal kuro w/ GMK muted 2 pewter | BBox60 C64 wih marshmellows and c64 keycaps | MODE Sonnet green /w MW voynich gateron ink box pink

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
i have been following this since day 1 just read the GB details and absolutely love everything about it,

btw how come the main base kit vhanged again? originally this was the main base but myself and a bunch of others were quite harsh on it and i remeber tyhat the laternate base became the main base but then it changed again. lol. how come? anyway im gonna grab an alternate base, deskmat andprobably the novs day 1

That's how ICs go tbh, but quite honestly it doesn't change anything: both kits are offered at the same price and they'll both reach MOQ quite easily, IMO.

Offline vheissu

• Pragmatic Geometrist

Probably a miss understanding while updating the renders (I had to do it four times in the last seven months), but the main basekit has only changed once.

When I launched the IC (October 31, 2021), Noche Negra was the main basekit due to personal preference. In the March 3rd update, I announced Papel Picado would be the main basekit due to his popularity while reviewing the IC Form, since then, nothing has changed.

Whatever the main kit is, it doesn't have a significant effect as both kits are intended to offer options to people's preference, both have mostly identical kitting, and their price is the same.
« Last Edit: Wed, 18 May 2022, 14:52:36 by vheissu »

Offline MJGameSix

First day purchase  :thumb:

Offline roostrc0gburn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • its just plastic
i like this

Offline Hentoys

First Day purchase as well, both sets, artisan and the novelties. This is all great news.

Offline quarkworks

Now I can justify buying two novelties sets with that price reveal

Offline khraxion

I don't have cases for black sets as I'm a beige/off-white fan, but at this pricing I will get it, I will find a board for it and I will like it.

Offline vheissu

• Pragmatic Geometrist
First day purchase  :thumb:

First Day purchase as well, both sets, artisan and the novelties. This is all great news.

i like this

Now I can justify buying two novelties sets with that price reveal

Tysm my dudes <3

Smol update, KLC Playground has been added as an official South Korean Proxy. See you guys in a few days!

Offline KnighTayed

Can't wait to the end of the month to buy it.
It's perfect!!

Offline Miroki200

I wish there was a mouse collab, would buy that in a heartbeat,

Offline Handke

I had an hard time accepting gmk handarbeit, but now I like it.

This GB will probably be the same. It will look too confusionary, and after a while I will like it. Probably?

Offline LegendsWorks

• thocc
I'm not sure if i commented already on this but this is honestly my favourite gmk set what ran/is going to run in 2022, Good ****ing job :thumb: :thumb:

Offline caghuama

Excuse me Sir, I mustache you a question, Why there's not a single mustache noveltie in the set?  :-X  :-X
« Last Edit: Tue, 31 May 2022, 19:31:03 by caghuama »

Offline treeleaf64

• Traveler
    • treeleaf64
How did you get it 99 dollar base kit!   

RRararara ARarara ArYayayay Yayayay YAyayayaya Ayaya Ayaya Ayaya!!!!!!!!!!
treeleaf64: https://discord.gg/rbUjtsRG6P

This is the cat and pat!!!!!!!!

Offline ABlazinBlueToe

How did you get it 99 dollar base kit!   

RRararara ARarara ArYayayay Yayayay YAyayayaya Ayaya Ayaya Ayaya!!!!!!!!!!

Probably because they're gonna sell like hotcakes

Offline Robert.Lussier5

Glad you decided to go with Dogemod for a cable, top quality product. I own several cables from them and won’t buy from anywhere else.

Luxe seems to be very behind in terms of innovation and still only offering the bulky aviator.
Austin R3 - Green // Austin R3 - Purple // Custom Acrylic Austin - Clear // Rekt1800 - Blue // Cypher r4 - Black // Boston - Sparkle Black // Balance - White // Glitch - Green // Shelby80 - Navy // Odin - Silver // Zoom65  Red // QK65 - Black // Link65 - Lilac

Offline firimp

good design, an unbelievably low price, and a awesome base-kit! Now the only thing that can stop me from buying is the long waiting time of GMK

Offline Flisker

Sorry for dumb question but, do I understand it correctly that this set will be available for GB starting tomorrow on sites mentioned in the main post ?

Offline vheissu

• Pragmatic Geometrist
Sorry for dumb question but, do I understand it correctly that this set will be available for GB starting tomorrow on sites mentioned in the main post ?
Correct  :thumb:

Offline Hentoys

It's the 3rd. Where it at.

Offline Flisker

Correct  :thumb:

Thanks for reply :) Waiting for it becoming available on oblotzky.industries, can't see it yet.

coming in hot

Offline kazutrap

Ordered at NK! So excited for Q3 2023.
« Last Edit: Fri, 03 June 2022, 09:08:49 by kazutrap »

Offline HungHingDaiLo

• 無間道
GLWGB, Vheissu!!

Offline Hunology

hello

Can I know the color code?