Author Topic: New here, selling realforce 87u tenkeyless  (Read 2236 times)

Offline Rhythmic88

New here, selling realforce 87u tenkeyless
« on: Tue, 13 November 2012, 22:11:56 »
Hi guys, my name is Neil. I just made an account here to try and sell my Realforce 87u tenkeyless.

edit:  Sorry man, there's no New Topic button because we have rules, and they're posted.  You should read them.  <Mod Squad>
« Last Edit: Tue, 13 November 2012, 22:15:27 by alaricljs »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
Re: New here, selling realforce 87u tenkeyless
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 13 November 2012, 22:13:45 »
Welcome to Geekhack!

There is no "new thread" button in Classifieds because you need to haev at least 60 posts to start a new thread there.

GLWS
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 13 November 2012, 22:14:48 »
New users are barred from posting in the classifieds until they have been here a while.

Offline Rhythmic88

« Reply #3 on: Tue, 13 November 2012, 22:18:28 »
that sucks.. could someone copy paste my message into there for me lol?

Offline WhiteFireDragon

• youtube
« Reply #4 on: Wed, 14 November 2012, 04:45:11 »
So you basically came here just to sell that realforce? Better luck on ebay. But welcome, regardless. Give me 50% commission and I'll consider copy/pasting your sale thread for you.

Offline Vintage

« Reply #5 on: Thu, 29 November 2012, 19:34:01 »
Welcome to GeekHack.

That's one way to initiate youself. Sure you ca easily find a bidder if it's a reasonable price.

GLWS!
CM QFR w/ MX Reds  | Logitech G900

Offline csm725

• I BLEED RED AND GOLD
    • http://csm725.com
« Reply #6 on: Fri, 30 November 2012, 13:59:04 »
I'll post it for 49% commission.

Offline iri

« Reply #7 on: Sat, 01 December 2012, 11:24:51 »
you pay me 20%, i make another 40 posts and post your thread.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury