Author Topic: PBT White/Beige set ROUND 4 ★★★ISO included★★★★ 133keys Accept order now  (Read 428456 times)

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
Will this drop succeed?
tune in next week to find out

:P

Offline rarely_upset

I hope everything comes together; I really want that hiragana set.

Offline ceflame

Posting this here to tease all of you who missed imsto jpn round1  :-*

Offline pichu23

• ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ FITE ME
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ
Posting this here to tease all of you who missed imsto jpn round1  :-*

Show Image

Nice! the board complements it so well too!
Now I'm on the fence btw JP or Hangul  :-X
Collection(s) : Ducky Shine 2 TKL x Poker II x 62g FaceW x 62g Gateron Black GON NerD TKL x 65g Z GON NerD 60

Offline wilarseny

Here's my contribution to encourage people to pick up the Japanese set:

Offline pichu23

• ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ FITE ME
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ

Show Image

I would if we could place an order T_T
Collection(s) : Ducky Shine 2 TKL x Poker II x 62g FaceW x 62g Gateron Black GON NerD TKL x 65g Z GON NerD 60

Offline joostflux

• Cars, computers, anime, and keyboards

Show Image

I would if we could place an order T_T

^This. I want them sooo bad!
« Last Edit: Mon, 28 March 2016, 12:18:57 by joostflux »

Endgame? There is no endgame.

Offline AgentZen

I still see no way to select an english option. I don't plan to order until we get some clarity regarding everything, but just wondering, am I missing something here regarding the which version is english?
« Last Edit: Mon, 28 March 2016, 13:21:39 by AgentZen »
KUL ES-87 w/ Clears (GMK Hyperfuse) | Working on: Custom 60% w/ 65g feelios (BSP blanks)

Offline AgentZen

Oops double post.
KUL ES-87 w/ Clears (GMK Hyperfuse) | Working on: Custom 60% w/ 65g feelios (BSP blanks)

Offline ika

It's nice you guys are hyping up Japanese and all but it would be even better if it were an option for this GB. It's not even available on his website yet.

Offline KnivesM

It's nice you guys are hyping up Japanese and all but it would be even better if it were an option for this GB. It's not even available on his website yet.
Yea he has been adding pictures for the sets at least so he's listening albeit slowly adding them, though for Japanese it's not a problem as we had a render and pictures from previous sets.
[WTT] Bros | HWS | Nightcaps [WTTF] Bros | KBK/KWK | CC

LZ-FE                 Kpad           Poker II                   Leopold 980M          TGR Tris       TGR-Jane   
72g Vintage Blacks      Blacks            Blues                        Silent Pinks                Coming Soon™

Others
More
Leopold 750RT - Reds, Smart68 Coming Soon™, Steelseries 6Gv2 - Reds

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
Aurebesh still isn't an option.

Offline redskull

so imsto replied my email today. i asked him did he receive the arabic fonts picture i sent? he said yes but he needs the vector files to do it. not sure if he can make it himself.

i also told him to update the missing options at his website such as japanese layout.

Offline Glenmael

so imsto replied my email today. i asked him did he receive the arabic fonts picture i sent? he said yes but he needs the vector files to do it. not sure if he can make it himself.

i also told him to update the missing options at his website such as japanese layout.

Thanks for the feedback sir.

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff

I can probably help with the legends. PM me for details and the legends you have in mind.

Offline pichu23

• ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ FITE ME
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ

thanks bruh.  :)

Offline redskull

no problem guys. MOZ, i've sent you my email add via pm sir, please straightaway email me and lets try work something out.

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
no problem guys. MOZ, i've sent you my email add via pm sir, please straightaway email me and lets try work something out.
Sent you an email an hour ago :P

Offline trenzafeeds

• * Exquisite Elder
  • **** off
Interested to see if an arabic sets goes through. If there's a possibility of one I would def order.
demik will never leave.

Unless he gets banned.

Offline Sempre

Interested to see if an arabic sets goes through. If there's a possibility of one I would def order.

Same here. I'd hope for a Cherry G81-3000 SAA replica.

Offline redskull

if the arabic is offered, at this point it will hopefully be something very similar, although not exact.

for now, imsto updated the website options, order away guys!

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
Hmm... Still no Aurebesh, the set I wanted most. Maybe he's still working on the details?

Offline endeavour90

The japanese option is up  :D.
Now I need to get another keyboard.

Offline FrostyToast

• Litshoard
  • * Exquisite Elder
Two options for Cherry style Hangul?
Might be a typo...
Quote from: elton5354
I don't need anymore keyboards

Offline joostflux

• Cars, computers, anime, and keyboards
Yussss! So happy that the Japanese option is available now. Ordered  :thumb:

Thanks for doing this GB :)

Endgame? There is no endgame.

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
if the arabic is offered, at this point it will hopefully be something very similar, although not exact.

Show Image

woo hoo!  it's time to order.

here are pics of japanese and irish from the previous round.  make sure to order them or you will regret it later, haha.
http://imgur.com/a/RXTvW
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline gadzkun

aw im just realize it right now, and want to ask why japanese kit numpad doesnt had function legend (home,end,etc)

Offline Relaxbro

Interested in a japanese and a hangul set. Anyone know what color the hangul set is? I see it is listed twice (Cherry style).

Offline nyunyu

I still can't order my hungarian set.

Offline Porkins

• HHKB Pro
Is Aurebesh not part of the group buy anymore?
Custom KC60

Offline infodroid

I absolutely love the hieroglyphics on the Ancient Egyptian set. Not only the ones on the alpha legends, but also on the bottom row, the right shift, and escape key. Really good stuff.

But I don't understand why there are so many text legends, and why some of them are so weird.

It makes me wonder whether the design is finalized yet or whether it is incomplete and is a work in progress.

Here are some example of text legends that make me think this is not yet finalized:

• TAB: What is Citi Lock? Why are there ENTER and OTHER legends also? Who uses TAB as ENTER key anyway?
  • Backslash: What is RETURN doing here?
  • Enter: HACK IT and CURRENT(). Is this for real?!
  • Menu: What is Citi doing here?
  • Scroll Lock: FULL/ and SPLIT legends?
  • Pg Up & Pg Dn: MU/MT and MD/MB - are these really going to be text legends?
  • [ & ]: Why the C and T legends here?
I would totally understand if these text legends are intentional by the designer. But this is not clear to me at this stage. So I would like to confirm what is going on here.

Offline pichu23

• ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ FITE ME
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ

Show Image

Nice! Any idea how long will the GB take? Might need to get it shipped to another address if it takes awhile.
Still holding out for that Cherry Hangul mockup though. Could you ask imsto if you're replying him? :D
Thanks again!

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff

Show Image

Nice! Any idea how long will the GB take? Might need to get it shipped to another address if it takes awhile.
Still holding out for that Cherry Hangul mockup though. Could you ask imsto if you're replying him? :D
Thanks again!

I had some contact with IMSTO. I'm currently working on the Arabic legends, but should have mockups for most of the sets made soon.

Offline pichu23

• ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ FITE ME
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ

Show Image

Thanks again!

I had some contact with IMSTO. I'm currently working on the Arabic legends, but should have mockups for most of the sets made soon.

Ah okay. That's good. At least, redskull and you have some contact.
Thanks once again. Hopefully the production isn't that long but I don't mind as long we're given notice. :D

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
Does anybody know how the German set will look like?

Will it be standard beige with QWERTZ legends or are there certain colors?

Offline tkpresent

Does anybody has a sample image of Red Desko?
I'm really interested in the Desko and Red Desko, but I've never seen the Red one yet.
- HHKB
- Varmilo VA68M
- Octagon V2
- TX 87
- ZZ96
- TX1800

Offline lolpes

Does anybody has a sample image of Red Desko?
I'm really interested in the Desko and Red Desko, but I've never seen the Red one yet.

Here

Offline phosphoric

placed an order for the japanese set!  :thumb:
Let's get this straight. There is nothing cool about keyboards we're all lame as fk.

speak for yourself

Offline gadzkun

ok already ordered japanese :thumb:
cant wait to see it in person :p

Offline Cony_WANG

Does anyone have render or figure of DESKO?

Offline AgentZen

Can anyone confirm? Is the Ural selection on the page the Orange Russian layout? Or is that just not listed yet?

Edit: nm, i figured it out. Imsto's orange russian set is called Ural
« Last Edit: Thu, 31 March 2016, 02:16:15 by AgentZen »

Offline t8c

Yay most order options are added now. Norwegian PBT here i come!

Offline BiNiaRiS

There's still an amazing lack of information in this group buy...it's astounding. No offense to imsto, i do like the guy, but seriously this is a train wreck. There's pages of people asking questions and he just goes and updates his website with more options? There are 14 layouts listed on the first page yet there are 19 options available to order and no way to match up what is what.

And i still don't know wtf half of these are. What is Ural? And russian is shown in the pics but it's not listed for sale.

I just want one image/pic of every layout with labels so I know wtf I'm buying. He also responded long ago that he will be using the Cherry replica font and not Ivan's mish mash of random fonts...but all the images and all the renders he's posting show Ivan's font. I just have no friggin clue wtf is going on.
Check out my sales thread.

KMAC 2 w/ErgoClears
KBC w/Reds and Cherry doubleshots in imsto\'s case
G80-1800HAU w/ErgoClears
Realforce 87UB 55g
KMAC Titanium/Winkeyless (in the mail)

Offline AgentZen

There's still an amazing lack of information in this group buy...it's astounding. No offense to imsto, i do like the guy, but seriously this is a train wreck. There's pages of people asking questions and he just goes and updates his website with more options? There are 14 layouts listed on the first page yet there are 19 options available to order and no way to match up what is what.

And i still don't know wtf half of these are. What is Ural? And russian is shown in the pics but it's not listed for sale.

I just want one image/pic of every layout with labels so I know wtf I'm buying. He also responded long ago that he will be using the Cherry replica font and not Ivan's mish mash of random fonts...but all the images and all the renders he's posting show Ivan's font. I just have no friggin clue wtf is going on.

Russian is listed as a choice, 7th from bottom. Ural is the orange russian. I agree it's not the way a gb should be ran, but maybe imsto is busy. We still have 2 full weeks until deadline so. I give him the benefit of the doubt. Lets not piss him off, he is the one dying our keycaps.

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
Arabic set, still work in progress, but feedback?

Some keys are different to the ones IMSTO proposed, but I feel this setup is better suited to more layouts without increasing the key count drastically.

Not super happy about the cherry logo, would prefer an OS neutral key. How about a crescent and moon?

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
Imsto can we have a mockup of the french set?
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline sphinx

Is it still possible to ask for an ISO portuguese layout or am I too late ? :D

I have a G80-1800 ISO to recondition that is just begging for some decent keycaps

Offline lolpes

Arabic set, still work in progress, but feedback?

Show Image

Some keys are different to the ones IMSTO proposed, but I feel this setup is better suited to more layouts without increasing the key count drastically.

Not super happy about the cherry logo, would prefer an OS neutral key. How about a crescent and moon?

WOW that is the Arabic set I was looking for! For me I wouldn't change a thing. The moon OS symbol may be a good idea, but I think I would want to keep it natural i.e. no major novelties :) (old logo works too)

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
Not going for novelties, just that one win key. I know it bothers Mac/Linux users to look at that win key.

Once IMSTO confirms the keys, I should be able to provide mockups to most of the other layouts, so that should calm people down and see what they are ordering.