Author Topic: Car Thread  (Read 643621 times)

Offline snoopy

• The Flying Ace
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Gone with the Wind
Re: Car Thread
« Reply #150 on: Wed, 28 January 2015, 09:54:16 »
Some month ago I bought a VW MK1 Cab... a lot of work to do on it, but don't have time for it. :(

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #151 on: Wed, 28 January 2015, 10:50:38 »
I've crossed so many cars off my list mostly because of mpg reasons, but now that gas is pretty heavily sub-$2, my options are now expanded ;) Bouta cop me an NSX

You honestly think prices are going to stay this low?
Yeah not at all. Just trying to justify my purchase
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #152 on: Wed, 28 January 2015, 10:57:37 »
I've crossed so many cars off my list mostly because of mpg reasons, but now that gas is pretty heavily sub-$2, my options are now expanded ;) Bouta cop me an NSX

You honestly think prices are going to stay this low?
Yeah not at all. Just trying to justify my purchase

Just go diesel, you won't have to worry about fuel prices jumping all over the place.  :P

Offline Kira

• <3 <3 <3 <3
« Reply #153 on: Wed, 28 January 2015, 11:35:42 »
Pretty happy with my '11 E64 =)
Unfortunately my 550 is having drivetrain malfunction -__-

Show Image

Dude is that a M6?  I'm considering buying an used 630i as a daily now that I'm a father.  Actually I'm kinda sad they didn't make a "620i" : the smaller engine for my daily, the better (less taxes, cheaper insurance).  My current car only has two seats and that is really not enough with a baby, but an "old" 6-series would do...  Very nice car in any case.

When you say 550, you mean you have a Ferrari too?

I'm guessing he means a 550i since he also has a 6-series

hehe yes it's actually 550xi xD The m6 has ****ty traction in the snow so I had to get an bimmer with all-wheel drive.
And yes it's an m6, and unfortunately the last v10 of it's kind. Now they only make the new ones with v8's and they have that really gaudy exhaust system that is electronically transmitted to your car speakers. Just yuck!

Offline TacticalCoder

« Reply #154 on: Wed, 28 January 2015, 12:32:54 »
Yup, that huge V10 is insane: I prefer it to the newer M6 (didn't know about the crappy fake sound: screw that!)... Very very nice car your M6 (moooar pics)!  Interesting that you got a second BMW with AWD for when it's too snowy but I can understand why: more than 500hp at the rear wheels is quite something!
HHKB Pro JP (daily driver) -- HHKB Pro 2 -- Industrial IBM Model M 1395240-- NIB Cherry MX 5000 - IBM Model M 1391412 (Swiss QWERTZ) -- IBM Model M 1391403 (German QWERTZ) * 2 -- IBM Model M Ambra -- Black IBM Model M M13 -- IBM Model M 1391401 -- IBM Model M 139? ? ? *2 -- Dell AT102W -- Ergo (split) SmartBoard (white ALPS apparently)

Offline Kira

• <3 <3 <3 <3
« Reply #155 on: Wed, 28 January 2015, 12:48:47 »
Yup, that huge V10 is insane: I prefer it to the newer M6 (didn't know about the crappy fake sound: screw that!)... Very very nice car your M6 (moooar pics)!  Interesting that you got a second BMW with AWD for when it's too snowy but I can understand why: more than 500hp at the rear wheels is quite something!

Here you go :)

The car is at my house in the Poconos, so I couldn't take any new photos. Yeah the 500hp at the rear wheels is great for drifting, not so much for driving in snow xD

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #156 on: Wed, 28 January 2015, 12:55:31 »
Some month ago I bought a VW MK1 Cab... a lot of work to do on it, but don't have time for it. :(

MK1 nice man!

I love my civic, I finally have the perfect car now. 35+ MPG, 87 Octane, and gas is under $2! My old euro cars needed 92/93 octane and my truck only got 15mpg.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #157 on: Wed, 28 January 2015, 12:59:04 »

MK1 nice man!

I love my civic, I finally have the perfect car now. 35+ MPG, 87 Octane, and gas is under $2! My old euro cars needed 92/93 octane and my truck only got 15mpg.

:eek:  Your S10/Sonoma only got 15?  Even on the highway?  I'm getting up to 22 on the highway, but down to 15-16 in the city in the winter.

Also, pics of the Mk1 snoopy!   :-*

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #158 on: Wed, 28 January 2015, 13:09:53 »

MK1 nice man!

:eek:  Your S10/Sonoma only got 15?  Even on the highway?  I'm getting up to 22 on the highway, but down to 15-16 in the city in the winter.

Yeah man! 15 on the highway. It had a 2.5" suspension lift and 31x10.5" all terrain tires. :P

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #159 on: Wed, 28 January 2015, 13:12:36 »

MK1 nice man!

Yeah man! 15 on the highway. It had a 2.5" suspension lift and 31x10.5" all terrain tires. :P

Haha, well that makes sense.  :P

Shoulda gone all the way and just done the V8 swap if you wanted to kill your gas mileage.  ;)  :))

Offline JPG

• Model F is my new passion!
« Reply #160 on: Wed, 28 January 2015, 13:13:47 »
My first car was a Sentra 96. Got it used, beat it until it was done in 2009. Bought a Sentra 2009 then. Been using it since. It's ok. It was the less costly car that had space enough for a family. Not exciting, but I now appreciate it a lot more since I am done paying for it. I also don't drive a lot since I work 10 minutes from my home and even started cycling to the job when it's not -20 celcius (it has been that since the start of 2015 mostly).

But as everyone, I have some dream cars. The ones that I find the most interesting is the Porsche 911 (in general) and the old old mustangs from around 67 (67 Shelby GT500 is quite impressive).

On a more realistic approach, if I have the money for it and I decide it's worth it at that point, I would really like my next car to be something in the likes of an electric Golf. An electric version of the Toyota Matrix (or a similar design car) would be even better for a family while retaining a decently agile shape. Yea, I like the idea of electric cars and I live in a province that produces most of it's electricity by water or air so it would be good for the planet.

Also, I find it quite sad that most if not all cars come equipped with such a long list of non essential features (all the connected stuff, voice ****, etc.). It seems that I am alone thinking that they should make a car that has nothing else than a sound system and AC as non-essential features and all of this in a body that is economic, agile, practical, tough as hell and fun to drive. Easy enough!
IBM F122, IBM XT F X2, IBM AT F (all Soarer converted), Filco Camo TKL Browns

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #161 on: Wed, 28 January 2015, 13:18:22 »
old old mustangs from around 67 (67 Shelby GT500 is quite impressive).

Now you're talking my language.  ;)

Also, I find it quite sad that most if not all cars come equipped with such a long list of non essential features (all the connected stuff, voice ****, etc.). It seems that I am alone thinking that they should make a car that has nothing else than a sound system and AC as non-essential features and all of this in a body that is economic, agile, practical, tough as hell and fun to drive. Easy enough!

I completely agree.  I'm currently driving an "older" car so I don't have any of those fancy toys, so I won't miss them.  Unfortunately, it seems that most cars that will cut out those added features just feel cheaply made.  I'd like to see a well-built car from quality materials that doesn't have all that fluff.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #162 on: Wed, 28 January 2015, 13:55:56 »

MK1 nice man!

Haha, well that makes sense.  :P

Shoulda gone all the way and just done the V8 swap if you wanted to kill your gas mileage.  ;)  :))

haha yeah man, a chevy small block would be bad ass!

Offline Mooksie

« Reply #163 on: Wed, 28 January 2015, 16:33:02 »
Hey guys! I'm a photographer for Royal Stance and I have a mk1 vw rabbit convertible. Still not road ready, gotta put in the new gas tank in the spring. I'm gonna try to get it somewhat reliable and get a job(I'm a junior in HS), save up, and grab a 2dr mk3 golf as a DD, then keep this one on the backburner and do a vr6 swap, engine bay shave and wire tuck, as well as new interior and top. For now, it was a pretty good deal for $150.

Most recent pic. (6 Months ago when I got it)

DSC_0074 by Noah Blalock (ig: @noahblalock), on Flickr
we use up all the cupholders during our furious love making sessions

Offline Kira

• <3 <3 <3 <3
« Reply #164 on: Wed, 28 January 2015, 16:43:38 »
Hey guys! I'm a photographer for Royal Stance and I have a mk1 vw rabbit convertible. Still not road ready, gotta put in the new gas tank in the spring. I'm gonna try to get it somewhat reliable and get a job(I'm a junior in HS), save up, and grab a 2dr mk3 golf as a DD, then keep this one on the backburner and do a vr6 swap, engine bay shave and wire tuck, as well as new interior and top. For now, it was a pretty good deal for $150.

Show Image

A VR6 swap would be sick. Would love some footage of that!

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #165 on: Wed, 28 January 2015, 16:53:55 »
Here's a top quality photograph of my even topper (not thorpe) quality truck.  :3

Sonoma by HoffmanMyster, on Flickr

^-^

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #166 on: Wed, 28 January 2015, 18:51:42 »
needs more slam houff
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #167 on: Wed, 28 January 2015, 19:02:05 »

needs more slam houff

You would.  :P

Offline pr0ximity

« Reply #168 on: Wed, 28 January 2015, 19:39:15 »
Just go diesel, you won't have to worry about fuel prices jumping all over the place.  :P

This. I learned to drive on a diesel '80 Mercedes 300D. Think once I'm ready to sell my Rabbit I'll be looking at TDI's.

(That old Mercedes was hilarious. Thing weighed a ****ton. My brother hit a tree in it and just kept driving home, you could barely tell. Great car to learn on.)
| Flickr | KMAC 1.2 | Koala | GSKT-00-Z | GSKT-00-AEK | GON NerD60 | Jane V2 CE | Whale | J80S | Ibis | Pro2 | Pro1 | 356mini | 356CL DGE | G80-5000 HAMDE | IBM 1390120 | IBM F AT | IBM F122 | IBM 3101 | Zenith Z-150

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #169 on: Wed, 28 January 2015, 19:41:43 »

This. I learned to drive on a diesel '80 Mercedes 300D. Think once I'm ready to sell my Rabbit I'll be looking at TDI's.

(That old Mercedes was hilarious. Thing weighed a ****ton. My brother hit a tree in it and just kept driving home, you could barely tell. Great car to learn on.)

:D  my dad used to drive an old Mercedes diesel. 240D, I think.

And now he has a Jetta TDI and Ram 2500 Cummins.  ;D

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #170 on: Thu, 29 January 2015, 09:22:14 »

Show Image

That is nice. You've just got to be careful of that roof, they rot really easily on both the Mk1 and Mk2.

I'm gonna post my wheels again because I'm really chuffed with them, especially as they are pretty much brand new for only £103.

Big pictures but YOLO

More

Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline TacticalCoder

« Reply #171 on: Thu, 29 January 2015, 10:27:00 »

Show Image

The car is at my house in the Poconos, so I couldn't take any new photos. Yeah the 500hp at the rear wheels is great for drifting, not so much for driving in snow xD

Raaaaah: I love it.  Geez, I live one hour and a half from the Autobahn... With such a car I'd be in germany way more often: I sometimes cross germany to go to Poland (Krakow) and most of the autobahn I take there is without any speed limit. I'd love to do it once with a M6!

HHKB Pro JP (daily driver) -- HHKB Pro 2 -- Industrial IBM Model M 1395240-- NIB Cherry MX 5000 - IBM Model M 1391412 (Swiss QWERTZ) -- IBM Model M 1391403 (German QWERTZ) * 2 -- IBM Model M Ambra -- Black IBM Model M M13 -- IBM Model M 1391401 -- IBM Model M 139? ? ? *2 -- Dell AT102W -- Ergo (split) SmartBoard (white ALPS apparently)

Offline Kira

• <3 <3 <3 <3
« Reply #172 on: Thu, 29 January 2015, 13:17:07 »

Show Image

Raaaaah: I love it.  Geez, I live one hour and a half from the Autobahn... With such a car I'd be in germany way more often: I sometimes cross germany to go to Poland (Krakow) and most of the autobahn I take there is without any speed limit. I'd love to do it once with a M6!

WOW, someone's really lucky xD The only time I get to speed with it is on my way to the Poconos and I still have to watch out for the boys (despite having a radar diffuser). I'd love to take a drive in the autobahn, sounds exhilarating!

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #173 on: Wed, 11 February 2015, 20:07:28 »
I'm going to make an offer for those Teledials tomorrow. My GF is going to kill me....

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #174 on: Thu, 12 February 2015, 09:44:38 »
He's sold them already... Yet didn't take down his advert. Bastard. Was such a good deal too.

Offline supersoul

« Reply #175 on: Fri, 13 February 2015, 01:26:59 »
dream car would probably be ford ranchero 71 or a 66 galaxie 500. beautiful cars.

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #176 on: Mon, 16 February 2015, 17:56:35 »
I went to the Toronto Auto Show today.

Nissan's Blade Glider concept

Lexus' RC F GT3 Concept

Dat GT

Just cuz Red Bull

Toyota FT1

Beat that

Some supercars from McLaren

New EVO is meh.

F-Type "Project 7"

Mazda's 2016 MX-5

My fav, Mini Superleggera 2015 Vision

Full album here: http://imgur.com/a/9cpPr
I love Elzy

Offline Evo_Spec

• (╯°ヮ°)╯︵⌨
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #177 on: Mon, 16 February 2015, 19:13:17 »
Neat! i actually like how the front of the miata looks
.                 .  
GON NerD TKL DTA Edition

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #178 on: Mon, 16 February 2015, 19:34:41 »
Nice pics Sifo! I think the RC F may be my favorite GT3 this year but only time will tell. What did you think of the new Ford GT? I think it looks a bit bloated but I said that about the 2015 Mustang (aka the least photogenic car ever) which I actually liked when I saw in person. One more question, is your S5 stick? Just noticed that Mclaren didn't bring a P1, that sucks, but the 650S is pretty cool. I've yet to see one of those.
« Last Edit: Mon, 16 February 2015, 19:37:54 by Joey Quinn »
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #179 on: Mon, 16 February 2015, 20:10:56 »
Nice pics Sifo! I think the RC F may be my favorite GT3 this year but only time will tell. What did you think of the new Ford GT? I think it looks a bit bloated but I said that about the 2015 Mustang (aka the least photogenic car ever) which I actually liked when I saw in person. One more question, is your S5 stick? Just noticed that Mclaren didn't bring a P1, that sucks, but the 650S is pretty cool. I've yet to see one of those.

Nah I ain't driving no S5 :( meant I took the pics with my Samsung phone :\ Also I was pretty huge fan of the GT. It is a bit bloated as you say but I think it looked good IRL
I love Elzy

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #180 on: Mon, 16 February 2015, 20:14:26 »
those fiesta st pics are for me <33
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #181 on: Mon, 16 February 2015, 20:15:18 »

Nah I ain't driving no S5 :( meant I took the pics with my Samsung phone :\ Also I was pretty huge fan of the GT. It is a bit bloated as you say but I think it looked good IRL

:facepalm:

I'll hold back my Ford GH judgement until I see one in person which thankfully shouldn't take to long where I live.
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

Offline phishy

« Reply #182 on: Sun, 22 February 2015, 03:22:16 »
I've definitely owned my fair share of rides....

1987 Supra Turbo

1991 MR2 Turbo

1992 N/A 300zx

1992 Sentra SE-R (engine was built up by JGY)

a few 240sx's (one had a very odd VG30E swap)

1987 N/A MR2

E46 M3

2011 370Z

Mazda RX8
A few jeeps

Currently Driving a 2011 VW Touareg (had a baby needed a big body) and I love this thing.

I'm currently on the hunt for a new project though.  I'm torn between another SW20 MR2, another MKIII supra, doing an EJ swapped beetle or going 2 wheels and grabbing a 70's Honda CB and doing a cafe/brat style build.

Luckily this keyboard hobby is cheaper than the car game, I can get away with buying stuff without the ol' lady yellin at me haha.

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #183 on: Sun, 22 February 2015, 14:28:09 »
I really like those new Touregs. I'm jealous.

You should definitely do a Beetle! There are some seriously awesome conversions out there.

Offline Lastpilot

• Power stance
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #184 on: Sun, 22 February 2015, 14:29:37 »
This is seriously car of the year for me, maybe even my all-time favorite car build ever: http://www.speedhunters.com/2015/02/perfecting-perfection-advance-honda-nsx/

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #185 on: Sun, 22 February 2015, 18:31:19 »
OMG THAT E46 THOUGH! :o

Offline phishy

« Reply #186 on: Sun, 22 February 2015, 19:03:34 »

Are you referring to mine?  I miss it, I really do.  I've been trying to justify buying another one.  Sadly when I owned that one I was living in NYC, and it got abused and saw alot of ****ty weather.  Also got hit twice while parked on the same damn street.  Eventually traded it in and got the 370Z (another awesome car in its own way).  But the M3 got me from NY to NC and back a few times very quickly haha.

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #187 on: Sun, 22 February 2015, 19:04:57 »

Are you referring to mine?  I miss it, I really do.  I've been trying to justify buying another one.  Sadly when I owned that one I was living in NYC, and it got abused and saw alot of ****ty weather.  Also got hit twice while parked on the same damn street.  Eventually traded it in and got the 370Z (another awesome car in its own way).  But the M3 got me from NY to NC and back a few times very quickly haha.

I really really love the 350 and 370z. I wish I could afford one.

Offline phishy

« Reply #188 on: Sun, 22 February 2015, 19:11:44 »

I really really love the 350 and 370z. I wish I could afford one.

The prices are definitely coming down.  When I bought mine we paid just at 30K.  I don't like the interior on the 350Z though, feels too plastic-y to me.

Now that I'm a few years older (and recently had my first baby) an E9x M3 sedan or E60 M5 sounds really attractive these days but to be honest I kind of want to build something unique and stupid fast.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #189 on: Sun, 22 February 2015, 19:35:21 »

Yeah! Back in the day I was trying to decide between an m3 and a mini S. I chose the mini s and put way to much money into it. It was a blast and the supercharger whine was amazing. I always wanted an m3 though.

Offline phishy

« Reply #190 on: Sun, 22 February 2015, 19:55:10 »

Yeah! Back in the day I was trying to decide between an m3 and a mini S. I chose the mini s and put way to much money into it. It was a blast and the supercharger whine was amazing. I always wanted an m3 though.

Actually have a buddy in NJ who owns both an E46 M3 and a Cooper S and I think he's been driving the Mini alot lately and loves it.  I just cant do FWD anymore.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #191 on: Sun, 22 February 2015, 20:03:32 »

Actually have a buddy in NJ who owns both an E46 M3 and a Cooper S and I think he's been driving the Mini alot lately and loves it.  I just cant do FWD anymore.

That's awesome theyre a blast!

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #192 on: Sun, 22 February 2015, 20:24:57 »
So phishy, are/were you a JDM guy? Half the cars you've owned I plan to own at some point, that being said, what's with the lack of rotary love.  :( :))

Offline phishy

« Reply #193 on: Sun, 22 February 2015, 20:43:21 »
So phishy, are/were you a JDM guy? Half the cars you've owned I plan to own at some point, that being said, what's with the lack of rotary love.  :( :))

Lol rotary engines.  much revs, 0 torques.  Seriously though I'd get taken my slightly modified hondas from a stop light in my RX8.  The thing was garbage.  I would own an FD RX7 though, if there was a 20B involved.  At one point I was very big into the JDM scene.  I still have love for it but mostly RWD boosted 6 cylinder cars.  In general I just love cars.  I broker salvage cars on a national level for a living.  My first car (im only 27 so this was in like early 2000's) was a 74 buick apollo with a 350 in it.  Literally drove it til the wheel fell off (a-arm mount rusted off of the frame).  I remember when my and my homies in highschool literally only spoke of things JDM.  I've been pulled more towards the euro scene in recent years and I was between buying a B8 S4 or the touareg...but family comes first and the touareg is a fantastic dad-mobile.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #194 on: Sun, 22 February 2015, 21:11:42 »
That's cool your first was a 74 Buick. Mine was a 70 barracuda w a 318. It needed way too much work and needed a reliable car for work. Didn't have money for a reliable car and keep the cuda to restore it so sold it. Cool car though. But yeah now I have an ex civic for mpg and reliability and it's surprisingly snappy for a non boosted 4 cyl.  Noticed your into euro now. I had a couple Audis a coupe VWs and a mini s. Now into Honda though for reliability.
« Last Edit: Sun, 22 February 2015, 21:14:05 by dustinhxc »

Offline phishy

« Reply #195 on: Sun, 22 February 2015, 21:18:22 »
That's cool your first was a 74 Buick. Mine was a 70 barracuda w a 318. It needed way too much work and needed a reliable car for work. Didn't have money for a reliable car and keep the cuda to restore it so sold it. Cool car though. But yeah now I have an ex civic for mpg and reliability and it's surprisingly snappy for a non boosted 4 cyl.  Noticed your into euro now. I had a couple Audis a coupe VWs and a mini s. Now into Honda though for reliability.

See Honda's have always been quoted for reliability, but I feel like my homie has to replace his F22 on a yearly basis.  Doesn't help that he generally does a pretty decent N/A build on it (nets around 200whp).  I owned a pair of EF civic coupes before i had a license so they never saw the road, but it gave me something to work on.  Only honda products I'd probably buy are either S2K or NSX.  Got love for everything with wheels though.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #196 on: Sun, 22 February 2015, 21:32:13 »
I do love S2Ks! Thad be sick!

Offline Psybin

• of Rallos Zek
« Reply #197 on: Sun, 22 February 2015, 21:43:15 »
Since there is no VENT to watch, might as well make a proper car thread post haha.

Ist - 1989 Chevy S-10, color rust and gray, 5spd 4 cylinder, no pics

2nd - 1987 Honda Accord 5spd

3rd - 1990 Acura Integra (with 199k miles lol) 5spd 1.8l, it came with those wheels, I loved them at the time.

4th - 1992 Acura Integra GSR 1.7L Vtec  - Rare car, I loved it, regretted selling it for years.

5th - 1996 Honda Accord V6 - No pics, soulless car. Kind of a bad time in my life as it was.

6th - 2003 GMC Sierra 5.8L
, purchased new and drove to AK where I drove it for three years. Rock solid the whole time, as long as I plugged it in at night. 

7th - 2006 Subaru Impreza WRX TR
- Purchased new in AK drove back to the states. Plethora of mods and a pro-tune. Should have just kept this.

8th  - 2006 Subaru Impreza STI (same color as WRX) purchased used with 27k miles, moved most of the parts from the WRX to the STI, then added more. I'm a ****ing idiot for selling this car.

9th - 1995 Acura Integra 4door GSR - Purchased with 145k miles, bought as a daily, should have just daily driven the STI instead of this. Sold after a year and a half, just too old and tinny feeling. 

10th - 2005 Saab 9-2x Linear 5spd (Saabaru). Purchased with 40k. Put 30k on this then sold it. OK car, slow but solid.

11th - 2008 Acura TL-S 6spd. Purchased with 23k. Had for a year and a half and sold. I'll never buy another bigger car again, this thing was just too big and too heavy, understeered anytime I wanted to have fun. Transmission was very jerky. Great to look at though.

12th - 2014 Mitsubishi Evolution GSR 5spd - Purchased new Feb 2014 (yes it has 2008 tails, I prefer the red over the black). Love this car, very solid feeling and very capable. Loud over 75mph on the highway though. Doing full suspension, Ohlin coilovers this spring. Has sways, swift springs, plus some other goodies. Keeping engine stock for now, honestly it feels fast enough for me. Just got a new trunk recently, haven't done a proper shoot with it.

13th - Hopefully a Tesla Model 3?   Something electric and powerful for sure, .

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
  • King of All Klaxon Sciences and Cable Makery
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #198 on: Sun, 22 February 2015, 22:11:02 »
Let's see if I can list them all...

84 Ford F150
91 Ford F150
91 Honda Prelude 4ws
96 Ford Probe
06 Dodge Neon SRT-4
92 Ford F150
96 Nissan 240sx
96 Nissan Maxima

Birthday goal -
F150 with ecoboost and cooled seats

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #199 on: Sun, 22 February 2015, 22:16:34 »
Let's see if I can list them all...

84 Ford F150
91 Ford F150
91 Honda Prelude 4ws
96 Ford Probe
06 Dodge Neon SRT-4
92 Ford F150
96 Nissan 240sx
96 Nissan Maxima

Birthday goal -
F150 with ecoboost and cooled seats

COOOOOOLED seats?

That's cool. Heh.