Author Topic: How do you think of this one  (Read 3894 times)

Offline Adgar

• * Vendor
    • Pheilcia
How do you think of this one
« on: Sun, 31 July 2016, 21:00:30 »
This is one of my favorite keycaps which designed  by  a beauty. The gorgeous pattern match with keycaps looks  really creative or cool .I don't care too much about others ,Just like it . Just like the pattern.

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
Re: How do you think of this one
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 31 July 2016, 21:09:13 »
That's actually rather pretty, how was this done?

Offline Adgar

• * Vendor
    • Pheilcia
« Reply #2 on: Sun, 31 July 2016, 21:33:59 »
It related to  the   printing technology. The designer said its dye-sublimation

Offline nugglets

« Reply #3 on: Sun, 31 July 2016, 21:37:26 »
Really interesting, I like it.

I actually think you could achieve something similar using the "shaving cream" method used to dye disc golf discs. I've thought about it in the past, but never actually tried.

Would be very difficult to get such solid lines of separation like this, though.

Offline Adgar

• * Vendor
    • Pheilcia
« Reply #4 on: Mon, 01 August 2016, 02:35:06 »
It related to  the   printing technology. The designer said its dye-sublimation

I actually think you could achieve something similar using the "shaving cream" method used to dye disc golf discs. I've thought about it in the past, but never actually tried.

Would be very difficult to get such solid lines of separation like this, though.
Yes .Look at this one .I've tried both .They all feel good which bring me an idea that  they are not keyboard . Just like  artwork! You can image that when there is a keyboard like this one lying on your desk or on your bed .they looks just like a painting  that hang on the wall. For me ,I like mechanical keyboard and headphone not merely because they are powerful,I focus their design too ,And I think that is why so many guys give up the  more powerful Sony headphone  and choice Beats.

Offline Adgar

• * Vendor
    • Pheilcia
« Reply #5 on: Mon, 01 August 2016, 02:37:19 »
Look at this one

Offline Adgar

• * Vendor
    • Pheilcia
« Reply #6 on: Mon, 01 August 2016, 02:48:11 »
That's actually rather pretty, how was this done?

By Dye-Sublimation printing technology.   :)SUBLIMATION PRINT Dye sublimation printing is first printed on the printing ink on paper, in printing so that the use of high-temperature solid paint atomization, direct infiltration of synthetic fiber. General printing fabric paint is to adhere to the surface, while the sublimation pigment printing is seepage in the fiber, feel a lot better. is mainly used in Poly or T / C, cotton will have to increase coating.Sublimation-Printing

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #7 on: Mon, 01 August 2016, 05:50:04 »
That does look nice!

Is it distracting to type on?
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline lovechan

• one for all,all for one,I'm lovechan,doing better.
    • HLZZ Keycaps
« Reply #8 on: Mon, 01 August 2016, 21:32:46 »
 ;) cool   ~     gaily coloured~   

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #9 on: Mon, 01 August 2016, 21:59:34 »
Look at this one

That one is bad ass. It's a good thought to dye the keys in formation to get that uniformed swirl across the keys.

Offline MajorMajor

• Mechanical Keyboard Enthusiast
    • Coding Supply
« Reply #10 on: Tue, 02 August 2016, 07:47:09 »
Looks very interesting, I imagine you can do just about any colors... That would make for some very cool custom keycaps.
TKL / Clears / Dvorak / Flipped Space for Life / Best Programming Keyboards

Offline Adgar

• * Vendor
    • Pheilcia
« Reply #11 on: Tue, 02 August 2016, 20:19:14 »
They are durable too.It's  unecessary to worry about wether the pattern would disappeared due to the Dye-sub printing TEC.

Offline Adgar

• * Vendor
    • Pheilcia
« Reply #12 on: Tue, 02 August 2016, 20:26:02 »
Right.I think just changing the color of keycaps to blue ,red, Green ....looks a little boring .sometimes we can try somethings more interesting like printing a pattern. Due to the
printing TEC is becoming better. You can never worry about the quality of those keycaps. What you care  just the tyle you are into.
Looks very interesting, I imagine you can do just about any colors... That would make for some very cool custom keycaps.

Offline SBJ

• Tactile pls
« Reply #13 on: Thu, 04 August 2016, 01:44:23 »
Looks interesting indeed. :thumb:
Too busy for me though I think. I don't know if I'd enjoy it. I like to keep it rather simple.

Offline Adgar

• * Vendor
    • Pheilcia
« Reply #14 on: Fri, 05 August 2016, 03:24:23 »
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=83875.0 This thread is some of my details.You can have a look of it
Looks interesting indeed. :thumb:
Too busy for me though I think. I don't know if I'd enjoy it. I like to keep it rather simple.

Right.I think just changing the color of keycaps to blue ,red, Green ....looks a little boring .sometimes we can try somethings more interesting like printing a pattern. Due to the
printing TEC is becoming better. You can never worry about the quality of those keycaps. What you care  just the tyle you are into.

;) cool   ~     gaily coloured~   

That does look nice!

Is it distracting to type on?

Offline Adgar

• * Vendor
    • Pheilcia
« Reply #15 on: Tue, 09 August 2016, 01:49:00 »
If you are intereste in the keycaps ,You can visite my website.