Author Topic: Kinesis Advantage LF for $289.99 and free shipping on the market  (Read 2666 times)

Offline sordna

Kinesis Advantage LF for $289.99 and free shipping on the market
« on: Fri, 21 September 2012, 01:10:18 »
Looks like retailers are now getting the Kinesis Advantage LF (cherry red switches), and selling it for less than MSRP ($325).

Fentek (I've bought Kinesis keyboards from them twice) lists the Advantage LF for $289.99 with free shipping and 60 day money back guarantee:

http://www.fentek-ind.com/kinesis_contoured.htm#KinesisAdvantage
Kinesis Contoured Advantage & Advantage2 LF with Cherry MX Red switches / Extra keys mod / O-ring dampening mod / Dvorak layout. ErgoDox with buzzer and LED mod.
Also: Kinesis Advantage Classic, Kinesis Advantage2, Data911 TG3, Fingerworks Touchstream LP, IBM SSK (Buckling spring), Goldtouch GTU-0077 keyboard

Offline Input Nirvana

• Master of the Calculated Risk
  • If I tell ya, I'll hafta kill ya
Re: Kinesis Advantage LF for $289.99 and free shipping on the market
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 23 September 2012, 09:48:46 »
Soooo.....the red switch Kinesis has gone mainstream....lol!
Kinesis Advantage cut into 2 halves | RollerMouse Free 2 | Apple Magic Trackpad | Colemak
Evil Screaming Flying Door Monkeys From Hell                     Proudly GeekWhacking since 2009
Things change, things stay the same                                        Thanks much, Smallfry  
I AM THE REAPER . . . BECAUSE I KILL IT
~retired from forum activities 2015~

Offline bootstrap

• epiguru.com - My Personal Website
Re: Kinesis Advantage LF for $289.99 and free shipping on the market
« Reply #2 on: Sun, 23 September 2012, 11:35:47 »
Looks like retailers are now getting the Kinesis Advantage LF (cherry red switches), and selling it for less than MSRP ($325).

Fentek (I've bought Kinesis keyboards from them twice) lists the Advantage LF for $289.99 with free shipping and 60 day money back guarantee:

http://www.fentek-ind.com/kinesis_contoured.htm#KinesisAdvantage

Thanks! I've been considering a purchase of the Kinesis Advantage LF (the alternative being swapping switches of my current Model 100) but haven't decided yet. A 10% discount off the retail price helps! Looking forward to the local meet-up that's happening in a fortnight to see how I like the feel of Cherry red switches, though I realize the switches may feel different on a keyboard with a more conventional layout - vs Kinesis Contoured keyboards - in actual typing.
The Best WordPress Theme Ever | Kinesis Contoured Model 100 | IBM Model F 1387033 "Space Unsaver" | CH Products DT225 Trackball x 2