Author Topic: [GB] TMO50 keyboard - COMPLETE  (Read 90040 times)

Offline gilmoregrills

Re: [GB] TMO50 keyboard
« Reply #50 on: Wed, 26 September 2018, 06:35:08 »
I can't choose between polycarbonate bottom and aluminum bottom.

Get both ;)

Offline Kellybear

• (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
« Reply #51 on: Wed, 26 September 2018, 10:15:18 »
Originally there would have been an EU proxy, any chance that is the case now as well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because this is a small buy, there will be no proxies. I am handling this buy with my partner and we are based in the US.

Offline Poesjuh

« Reply #52 on: Wed, 26 September 2018, 11:43:35 »
Originally there would have been an EU proxy, any chance that is the case now as well?

Because this is a small buy, there will be no proxies. I am handling this buy with my partner and we are based in the US.

K, pm incoming to not create a public drama :P

Offline gilmoregrills

« Reply #53 on: Wed, 26 September 2018, 12:26:18 »

Oh! I just assumed because funderburker was (as far as I'd gathered) from the EU that manufacturing was being done in the EU, excited for those customz chargezzz  :p

Offline hndle

« Reply #54 on: Wed, 26 September 2018, 12:32:41 »
kelly, Could you tell me the weight of tmo50?

Offline Kellybear

• (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
« Reply #55 on: Wed, 26 September 2018, 12:35:25 »

That depends on what parts you want weighed. I no longer have any metal plates or bottoms in my posession since they were all sent out to the founders. I can weigh an aluminum top, polycarbonate plate, and polycarbonate bottom together. I can get that weight to you in a few hours since I’m working atm :3

Edit: possession not obsession
I can type.
« Last Edit: Wed, 26 September 2018, 12:43:38 by Kellybear »

Offline hndle

« Reply #56 on: Wed, 26 September 2018, 12:42:25 »

That depends on what parts you want weighed. I no longer have any metal plates or bottoms in my obsession since they were all sent out to the founders. I can weigh an aluminum top, polycarbonate plate, and polycarbonate bottom together. I can get that weight to you in a few hours since I’m working atm :3

Oh thanks man! :thumb:

Offline Ophidios

• What is this thing?
« Reply #57 on: Wed, 26 September 2018, 15:03:55 »
Anyone else dumb enough to set an alarm for today, get all excited when it went off, and then realize it was for tomorrow?

feelsbadman.jpg

Offline typischt

« Reply #58 on: Wed, 26 September 2018, 17:05:06 »
Super excited ! What is the production time of the kit !?

I don't have a production timeline for the kit because there are 6 colors offered for the aluminum parts. There are three aluminum parts that can be colored. The variation in choice is too large to gauge a proper timeline. I hope you understand.

If I understand this correctly, it will be possible to color all of those 3 alu parts differently?
Also a question about in the OT mentioned „ordering only 2 duplicated parts“: Is it not possible, to i.e. order 1 top, 2 different plates and the 2 bottom options? If so, does this also include PCBs? I really struggle to understand this sentence correctly (which might be a problem of my english skills, ofc.. ;))

Offline Kellybear

• (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
« Reply #59 on: Wed, 26 September 2018, 17:09:04 »

I don't have a production timeline for the kit because there are 6 colors offered for the aluminum parts. There are three aluminum parts that can be colored. The variation in choice is too large to gauge a proper timeline. I hope you understand.

If I understand this correctly, it will be possible to color all of those 3 alu parts differently?
Also a question about in the OT mentioned „ordering only 2 duplicated parts“: Is it not possible, to i.e. order 1 top, 2 different plates and the 2 bottom options? If so, does this also include PCBs? I really struggle to understand this sentence correctly (which might be a problem of my english skills, ofc.. ;))

Hi! Sorry it’s confusing. I can edit the post to make it clearer. Everyone is limited to one aluminum top. You may order up to two plates, two bottoms, and two PCBs.

Offline typischt

« Reply #60 on: Wed, 26 September 2018, 18:48:57 »

Hi! Sorry it’s confusing. I can edit the post to make it clearer. Everyone is limited to one aluminum top. You may order up to two plates, two bottoms, and two PCBs.
Thanks a lot for answering!
Really looking forward to this! Thinking about going Sage / darkgrey combo, should I make it in the raffle!

Offline Lormania

« Reply #61 on: Wed, 26 September 2018, 19:31:58 »

Really looking forward to this! Thinking about going Sage / darkgrey combo, should I make it in the raffle!

I was thinking the same! We're you thinking top sage and bottom dark grey? What were your plans as far as keyset?

Offline funderburker

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #62 on: Thu, 27 September 2018, 01:05:38 »

I was thinking the same! We're you thinking top sage and bottom dark grey? What were your plans as far as keyset?

Coolio, that'll look awesome either way (green top/gray bottom and vice versa). I do love that sage colour. :)
Keyboard design by Skepur

My boards: TMO50 FE:06 | LAGOM Groda-T | TMOv2 R1 prototype | Onyx FRL TKL prototype | Stege TKL prototype | Ellipse prototype | Cyberstar

Offline ReverbSlush

• 16/52 RNG score
« Reply #63 on: Thu, 27 September 2018, 06:10:04 »
I'm looking at Sage top, poly bottom (cause $$).. hope it turns out good. Excited about the poly plate too.

Offline lunr

« Reply #64 on: Thu, 27 September 2018, 09:17:35 »
Is the form going to be updated on the first post or a new post here.

Offline cucgach

« Reply #65 on: Thu, 27 September 2018, 10:28:49 »
Couldn't decide between purple haze and subtle sage... which color you guys think it suits best with GMK plum/nautilus/samurai/9009 R1 and oblivion white alpha? Thanks..
Current: Filco TKL Majestouch | TX60 antique brass | NIU40 silver | H360 burgundy | tr.mk wooden 60 | Imperial Hue 60 | Tofu 65 silver | Tofu WKL navy | Gergo Kit: black PCB | Space65 gray/silver | VN66 Black
Future: none
Past: TinaC HHKB gray | TX84Se titan gray | Leopold 660M white | GSX96 R2 purple | Rama M60-A lake | 0.01 Z70 silver | E7-V1 MAO | Rama M6-A | TMO50 green/poly | HB85 black/gray | TX108se titan gray | Typewriter68 ceramic white | Think6.5 frost poly

Offline dr_unconscionable

• [sqeleton]
« Reply #66 on: Thu, 27 September 2018, 11:22:05 »
Couldn't decide between purple haze and subtle sage... which color you guys think it suits best with GMK plum/nautilus/samurai/9009 R1 and oblivion white alpha? Thanks..

The purple sounds like it might work a little better for you, assuming you want to maximize compatibility with those sets. Plum, nautilus, and samurai, at least, seem to me like they'd go better with the purple than the green. 9009 works well with either one!

Offline Lormania

« Reply #67 on: Thu, 27 September 2018, 11:39:20 »
I want to put terminal on my board so I am having a tough time deciding on either Dark grey top and sage bottom or the opposite. The black keys would blend in with the dark grey or have some pop against the subtle sage. Of course, I still need to win the raffle :)

Offline typischt

« Reply #68 on: Thu, 27 September 2018, 12:31:33 »

Yeah, I think since the sage is a bit more „special“, I‘d go for top sage. Tho a full dark grey would be awesome as well..
To be honest, I didn‘t plan that far ahead regarding keycaps.. :) I might put DSA Milkshake on it, since it would be fitting in regards of cuteness.. ;) We‘ll see.

Offline Kellybear

• (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
« Reply #69 on: Thu, 27 September 2018, 13:24:30 »

That depends on what parts you want weighed. I no longer have any metal plates or bottoms in my obsession since they were all sent out to the founders. I can weigh an aluminum top, polycarbonate plate, and polycarbonate bottom together. I can get that weight to you in a few hours since I’m working atm :3

Oh thanks man! :thumb:

An aluminum top, polycarbonate plate, and polycarbonate bottom are approximately 350g in weight. I hope that helps!

Is the form going to be updated on the first post or a new post here.

The form will be in the first post as a giant link. I'll make another post when the form is live.

Offline Kellybear

• (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
« Reply #70 on: Thu, 27 September 2018, 15:00:03 »
FORM IS LIVE!

Wooooooo~~ :3

Offline odd

« Reply #71 on: Thu, 27 September 2018, 15:03:04 »
ordered  :p

Offline ReverbSlush

• 16/52 RNG score
« Reply #72 on: Thu, 27 September 2018, 15:03:10 »
good luck everybody (especially meeeeee)

Offline MikeTheTiger

« Reply #73 on: Thu, 27 September 2018, 15:04:14 »
Just filled it out!!

Offline gilmoregrills

« Reply #74 on: Thu, 27 September 2018, 15:04:38 »
Entered!! Good luck everyone 😬😬

Offline KingOfMemes

« Reply #75 on: Thu, 27 September 2018, 15:07:32 »
I'm confused by the order form. If I do NOT want any extra parts, does that mean 1 PCB is included with the rest of the kit? And if so, do I need to assume +$40 for it?

Offline roostrc0gburn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • its just plastic
« Reply #76 on: Thu, 27 September 2018, 15:09:14 »
love this design, I really hope to get in the group buy. thanks funder and everyone for helping make this happen!!

Offline OmegaZero55

« Reply #77 on: Thu, 27 September 2018, 15:13:37 »
Good luck everyone!

« Reply #78 on: Thu, 27 September 2018, 15:16:33 »
I usually just lurk, but the form asked for my GH username, so I finally had to make an account to join  :)) Good luck to everyone!

Offline ReverbSlush

• 16/52 RNG score
« Reply #79 on: Thu, 27 September 2018, 15:31:39 »
I'm confused by the order form. If I do NOT want any extra parts, does that mean 1 PCB is included with the rest of the kit? And if so, do I need to assume +$40 for it?

that was my thinking... there will be an extra 40 for the PCB as well as extra for shipping/PP fees.

Offline KingOfMemes

« Reply #80 on: Thu, 27 September 2018, 15:36:30 »

that was my thinking... there will be an extra 40 for the PCB as well as extra for shipping/PP fees.

KK, thanks

Offline Jae-3soteric

• https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAIHiFKJt69HNad6r
    • Jae | Top Clack
« Reply #81 on: Thu, 27 September 2018, 16:03:12 »
Filled out for a sage one :) fingers crossed - really hoping to build it on stream!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Offline Kellybear

• (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
« Reply #82 on: Thu, 27 September 2018, 16:05:56 »

Sorry about that! Yes every slot will receive one PCB by default! :3

Offline odd

« Reply #83 on: Thu, 27 September 2018, 16:07:00 »

Yeah, I think since the sage is a bit more „special“, I‘d go for top sage. Tho a full dark grey would be awesome as well..
To be honest, I didn‘t plan that far ahead regarding keycaps.. :) I might put DSA Milkshake on it, since it would be fitting in regards of cuteness.. ;) We‘ll see.

I'm going dark grey with skidolch. That combo is going to look amazing. All dark tones with the orange letters giving a nice splash of color

Offline SBN

« Reply #84 on: Thu, 27 September 2018, 16:23:50 »
Entered! Good luck everybody! :)

Offline Aerizu

• Professional Lurker
« Reply #85 on: Thu, 27 September 2018, 17:12:02 »
GB form filled-out. Good luck to everyone!  :thumb:

Offline ctrl

« Reply #86 on: Thu, 27 September 2018, 17:23:23 »
Joined. Had a hard time deciding between alu or poly bottom, but decided to go with the latter in the end. Price was a big factor, but I usually go for the no-LEDs-sober-full-metal kind of look and I wanted a break from that. Let there be A LIGHT SHOW! ;D

(That is, if I win the raffle. Otherwise there won't be a light show.)
« Last Edit: Thu, 27 September 2018, 17:26:21 by ctrl »

Offline BobCarltheThird

« Reply #87 on: Thu, 27 September 2018, 17:23:35 »
Good luck everyone!
***loads of Vaseline for my meme TMO50 -- Acereconkeys

Offline Ophidios

• What is this thing?
« Reply #88 on: Thu, 27 September 2018, 17:39:15 »

Ahhhhh, okay. In the event that I get selected, I’ll need to amend that order slightly, then. Haha. Cross that bridge when we get there.

Offline Kellybear

• (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
« Reply #89 on: Thu, 27 September 2018, 17:41:00 »

Ahhhhh, okay. In the event that I get selected, I’ll need to amend that order slightly, then. Haha. Cross that bridge when we get there.

No worries! I requested everyone's GH username so that I'd be able to talk to them about their order afterwards. Any fixes will be easy to do! Sorry that it was confusing in the first place :<

Offline KingOfMemes

« Reply #90 on: Thu, 27 September 2018, 18:11:02 »

Do you mean 1 PCB free of charge with the rest of the order? I'm not trying to be a stiff or anything xD my choice of bottom plate is just dependent on if I need to budget 40$ more
« Last Edit: Thu, 27 September 2018, 18:13:20 by KingOfMemes »

Offline Kellybear

• (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
« Reply #91 on: Thu, 27 September 2018, 18:13:14 »

Do you mean 1 PCB free of charge with the rest of the order?

PCB is $40! The price will be included in the kit when being invoiced.

Offline KingOfMemes

« Reply #92 on: Thu, 27 September 2018, 18:14:03 »

Do you mean 1 PCB free of charge with the rest of the order?

PCB is $40! The price will be included in the kit when being invoiced.

Perfect, thanks for putting up with my idiocy

Offline vonswoopington

« Reply #93 on: Thu, 27 September 2018, 18:18:54 »
Have we reached 30 people?
TGR 910 Polycarb | TGR Alice | TGR Unikorn | Lyn EM-7 | VE.A | Kyuu | E7-V1

Offline Kellybear

• (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
« Reply #94 on: Thu, 27 September 2018, 18:23:05 »

It was well over 30 people within the first hour :x

Offline vonswoopington

« Reply #95 on: Thu, 27 September 2018, 18:26:56 »

Oh lol well there goes my chances of getting one
TGR 910 Polycarb | TGR Alice | TGR Unikorn | Lyn EM-7 | VE.A | Kyuu | E7-V1

Offline Kellybear

• (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
« Reply #96 on: Thu, 27 September 2018, 18:27:31 »

Oh lol well there goes my chances of getting one

May RNG bless you <3

Offline RivieraS

• Yutop
« Reply #97 on: Thu, 27 September 2018, 18:52:31 »
Can I change my form?

Offline Kellybear

• (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
« Reply #98 on: Thu, 27 September 2018, 18:55:56 »
Can I change my form?

You can message me and we'll figure it out!

Offline RivieraS

• Yutop
« Reply #99 on: Thu, 27 September 2018, 19:17:21 »
the plate is necessary,isnt it?Can I bulid it without plate if I have 5 feet switchs