Author Topic: [WTS] Nothing right now  (Read 3877 times)

Offline docwlad

• Trade Count: (0)
[WTS] Nothing right now
« on: Thu, 18 September 2014, 21:34:08 »
For Sale:

Old Sales:
More
FS: Ergodox with Cherry MX White switches
Hey all. I love the idea of the ergodox, but it just isn't my cup of tea. I bought it fully assembled from https://falbatech.pl/ with Cherry MX white switches. It's in very good condition, and has been lightly used for about three weeks. It has a white PVC case, and comes with a micro USB cable and TRRS cable.

It doesn't come with a full set of keycaps, but I'll throw in a set of Signature Plastics white ergodox modifier keys, DSA profile (http://keyshop.pimpmykeyboard.com/products/full-keysets/dsa-blank-sets-1).
This set has:
20 - 1x Keys
12 – 1.5x Keys
4 – 2x Keys

I'm asking $200 shipped to CONUS.

SOLD!

Dell UltraSharp U2713HM 27-inch Monitor - $350

This is a 27-inch Dell monitor. It's an IPS panel, and has great color reproduction. The resolution is 2560x1440. The stand is awesome, and can pan, swivel, tilt, and all that. It's also easily removable if you want to use a wall mount or something.
You can find a very thorough description of the monitor and all it's technical specs on the Newegg page (I'm having some issues with the official Dell info page, for some reason): http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824260111

I've had it for about two years, and used it pretty frequently in that time. But it's still going strong, has shown absolutely no problems, and is in very good condition. As far as I know, there's no dead pixels (at least that I've noticed): granted, it's a big monitor with a lot of pixels, so if I missed one then I'm very sorry. I'm selling it because, after all this time, it's just a bit too big for me, haha.

I don't have the original packaging or manual or anything like that. Just the monitor itself and all the cables it came with. So the list goes:
- Monitor
- Detachable/Adjustable Stand
- Power Cable
- DVI Cable
- VGA Cable
- USB up stream cable (enables the USB ports on the monitor)
That being said, all the manuals seem to be available online here: http://www.dell.com/support/home/ed/en/edbsdt1/product-support/product/dell-u2713hm/manuals. And if you really want, I can print them out and send them along with the monitor.

There's a couple small smudges on the screen that I haven't been able to get off. They're not noticeable when the display is on, but in sunlight you can see them if you're looking. There's also a small black smudge on the back of the monitor stand, which you can see here:

Apparently it's still selling at Newegg for $700, which seems crazy cause that's the price I paid two years ago for it. Given that it's a couple years old, doesn't have the original packaging, and has a couple small smudges, I figure $350 - with shipping and PayPal fees included - seems like a fair price.

SOLD!

Assembled Blue-Gray Duck Octagon 75% Board - $500

This board is pretty freaking awesome. Unfortunately, it currently spends most of its time carefully packed away in a drawer. And something this nice deserves to be used, not just sitting around for me to gawk at every once in a while. So I've decided to let this go for (hopefully) around what I paid for it.

This board has hardly been used. I got it just after it was assembled, and only really used it for a few weeks.

Now, what you're getting is just the bare keyboard. The keycaps in the pics, GMK Dolch and CMYW, are not included. I can take some pics of the board without the keycaps if someone requests it... it just looks so good with the keycaps on, though.

CONUS only please!

So what are you getting?
- Blue Gray case
- WYSE Black switches with 55g Sprit Gold springs, lubed with Krytox GPL 107 and stickered with Red Korean stickers
- Clipped and lubed Cherry PCB mount stabilizers
- No on switch LEDs soldered
- Winkeyless layout with stepped Caps Lock

I'm asking $500 (shipping and PayPal fees included).

SOLD!

Set of 2 KRK Rockit 5 G2 Studio Monitors - $150

I'm also trying to get rid of these two studio monitors. I've just been using them as computer speakers, which they're pretty great for. But they're kinda big, and just take up too much space on my desk. I bought them new a couple years ago, and have been using them pretty frequently since. That being said, they still sound great and have no problems as far as I know.

Here's the link to the slightly newer G3 version of the speakers: http://www.krksys.com/krk-studio-monitor-speakers/rokit/rokit-5.html. I'm not sure what the differences are, but the description seems pretty much the same as the G2's that I have. Here's a link to the user manual for the G2 speakers: http://www.krksys.com/manuals/rokit/rokit_manual%20REV%20E%20-%20web.pdf

I'd like to sell these as a set (just as a matter of convenience). But I can sell them individually if you just want one. They come with power cables, and I'll include whatever audio cables I have that I was using for them. I'd let them both go for $150 (paypal and shipping included). CONUS only please.

SOLD!

« Last Edit: Thu, 13 August 2015, 17:41:18 by docwlad »

Offline docwlad

Re: [WTS] Assembled Blue-Gray Duck Octagon
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 03 August 2015, 02:32:06 »
Bump! Selling a Duck Octagon 75%

Offline docwlad

Re: [WTS] Dell 27-inch Monitor, Duck Octagon
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 04 August 2015, 17:03:00 »
Bumping. Added the Dell monitor for sale.

Offline uJalled

• Shrimp cracker enthusiast
Re: [WTS] Dell 27-inch Monitor, Assembled Blue-Grey Duck Octagon
« Reply #3 on: Tue, 04 August 2015, 19:59:41 »
great price on that ips monitor. i would pick it up if I had the cash for it  :thumb:

Offline docwlad

Re: [WTS] Dell 27-inch Monitor, Assembled Blue-Grey Duck Octagon
« Reply #4 on: Tue, 04 August 2015, 22:09:01 »
great price on that ips monitor. i would pick it up if I had the cash for it  :thumb:

Thanks! Hoping to move it fairly quickly, haha. :D
Also, added a pair of Rockit 5 G2 Studio Monitors for sale as well.
This thread is quickly becoming sort of a clearing house for me, haha.

Offline docwlad

Re: [WTS] Assembled Blue-Grey Duck Octagon, 2 Rockit 5 G2 Studio Monitors
« Reply #5 on: Thu, 06 August 2015, 12:23:16 »
The Dell 27-inch monitor has been sold! Also... bump.

Offline docwlad

Re: [WTS] Assembled Blue-Grey Duck Octagon, 2 Rockit 5 G2 Studio Monitors
« Reply #6 on: Fri, 07 August 2015, 12:51:30 »
Bump and price decrease! ;D

Offline docwlad

Re: [WTS] Set of Rockit 5 G2 Studio Monitors
« Reply #7 on: Fri, 07 August 2015, 18:24:08 »
And the Duck Octagon is gone!

Offline lucaslink

Re: [WTS] Set of Rockit 5 G2 Studio Monitors
« Reply #8 on: Sun, 09 August 2015, 10:09:09 »
just an fyi, the g3's are $147 on amazon w/ free shipping. bummer, cause dope speakers.
nm i forgot thats for oNE. oops. gd glws.