Author Topic: Living Healthy is Depressing  (Read 19029 times)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
Re: Living Healthy is Depressing
« Reply #50 on: Wed, 19 July 2017, 09:29:13 »
What about plant fats?  What if I drink cans of coconut milk and eat several avocados a day?

The average american is eating somewhere between 70 grams to 100 grams of fat per day TOTAL,  this includes all fats, meats + added cooking oil.

At 9 calories per gram, that is 630 to 900 calories.   which is 32% to 45% of daily calories.

Removing all meats in the diet,   you WILL BEAT the Cancer,   as the protein composition and fats from meat and milk, is a cancer growth accelerant.

Your question is,   If we still eat 70 to 100grams of PLANT fats per day,   is that enough..

Doing that , you will win on the cancer,  but you are still guaranteed to develop Heart disease/ diabetus/ dementia/ erectile disfunction.

The ONLY current known and TESTED ratio of fats which grants you 0% risk of congestive heart disease is 10% (2000 calorie diet) or ~22g per day total fat consumption.

Places on earth, where large groups of people live and die Absent heart disease all eat approximately this ratio or less of fats.

Attempting the 10% on a diet which INCLUDES meat is not practical.. doing the math,  that's 73 grams of meat, approximately 4x chicken nuggets, NOT fried of course.. hahhahaha..

there's no point to even try really,   unless you want to eat just 1 chicken nugget a day,  saving the other 3x nugget oils for veggie stirfry.

If you have the mental fortitude to eat 1x chicken nuggets a day..  you're Jesus Christ..  I'd like to talk to you about my sins..

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #51 on: Wed, 19 July 2017, 09:33:13 »
Living healthy is living.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #52 on: Wed, 19 July 2017, 09:58:59 »
Living healthy is living.

Modern economic and social organization reduces the majority of humans to one track occupations.

So it's not an accident that people working a monotonous routine eventually enter into highly Concentrated and Rapid forms of entertainment and indulgences.

Eating fatty foods, Drinking, Sex, Drugs..   

These activities are popular because the Pleasure derived from them comes with a much lower relative time-cost.

Time being the most precious, as we've clocked and sold over most of our time to the Machine known as (Humanity)..

Offline ppp

• KappaKeepoKoopa
« Reply #53 on: Wed, 19 July 2017, 10:13:46 »
inb4 ebola and dies next week

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #54 on: Wed, 19 July 2017, 10:23:50 »

Hahahahahahahhaha

hahahahahahhahahhahahaha

yea.. the majority of those scary infections come from consuming contaminated meat..

And rest assure ALL MEAT is highly contaminated, because in recent years, the productivity push has forced manufacturers to increase LINE SPEED.

That is the rate at which the slaughtering is done.

Because a huge portion of this process is actually done manually,    Workers don't have the time to do it cautiously, and end up getting the Animal's Fecal matter All over the meat..

They wash it,   and it looks nice in the packaging,  but it's actually Covered in microscopic ****.. (some of which contains ebola).

The main danger of eating the **** contaminated meat is that  there now exist a huge number of infectious bacteria which is NOT killed by cooking.

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #55 on: Wed, 19 July 2017, 11:44:18 »

The main danger of eating the **** contaminated meat is that  there now exist a huge number of infectious bacteria which is NOT killed by cooking.

The only bacteria found in food that is not killed by the temp of boiling water is botulism.  And even then only the spores survive.  The toxin itself is inactivated at rapidly at 80°C, the bacteria itself killed at 70°C for 2 minutes and the spores for off at 121°C.

Also, you are speaking out your backside with most of your conviction on this topic.  Next to nothing in the world of medicine deals with absolutes. 

I would also like to point out that the vast majority of Salmonella infections come from fresh produce, not meats.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #56 on: Wed, 19 July 2017, 12:00:34 »

The only bacteria found in food that is not killed by the temp of boiling water is botulism.  And even then only the spores survive.  The toxin itself is inactivated at rapidly at 80°C, the bacteria itself killed at 70°C for 2 minutes and the spores for off at 121°C.

Next to nothing in the world of medicine deals with absolutes. 

I would also like to point out that the vast majority of Salmonella infections come from fresh produce, not meats.

The main contributor to the heavy concentration of bacteria surround meat is  factory farming.

Factory farming inherently puts space at a premium.   What happens when you concentrate thousands of animals together,  They get SICK..

Now you got all these sick animals,  what do you do,   shoot them full of antibiotics.    Over the course of years,  we've continuously used antibiotics down the line..  even 5 years ago, we've already reached the very last line of antibiotics.

Shooting all the meat up with this stuff breeds resistance,   and there has already been numerous reports that meat in the USA has also contracted/breed  bacteria resistant to last line of antibiotics..

As far as cooking goes.. cooking never kills 100% of the bacteria to begin with,  it reduces it to a quantity that can be safely handled by your immune system.

The problem with meat, here is that ontop of new breeds of bacteria (some unkillable by conventional cooking)  now couples with an environment which has a high probability of giving them antibiotic resistence.

You have a very potent problem..

You eat this meat..  you're fine for now,   but down the line, if you are befallen some sickness which weakens your immune system.. The resistent strain which now exists in your gut might multiply out of control,  and there's NOTHING that can save you, because it's resistent to last line antibiotics.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #57 on: Wed, 19 July 2017, 12:03:28 »
And it's not just about cooking..

The contamination means that  the meat BEFORE it's cooked is full of the bacteria..   The bacteria is still alive and has been multiplying and creating toxin for WEEKS inside the meat, before you actually BUY and cook the meat..

These toxins are NOT removed or broken down by cooking..

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #58 on: Wed, 19 July 2017, 12:14:59 »

The contamination means that  the meat BEFORE it's cooked is full of the bacteria..   The bacteria is still alive and has been multiplying and creating toxin for WEEKS inside the meat, before you actually BUY and cook the meat..

You clearly have little understanding of science. 
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #59 on: Wed, 19 July 2017, 12:17:17 »

You clearly have little understanding of science. 

hahaha.

Mel, you're really reaching here.. I know you want to believe you haven't been poisoning yourself

But I'm there with you man..  I ate the same stuff you ate..

And Heck,  it's Decidedly OK for the most part, because you do get to live -large up until the heart disease and cancer..

But please don't ignore the science,  read some stuff past the first few pages of google.

Offline ppp

• KappaKeepoKoopa
« Reply #60 on: Wed, 19 July 2017, 12:18:56 »
Mel, you're really reaching here.. I know you want to believe you haven't been poisoning yourself the wife and the kids..

That's low...

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #61 on: Wed, 19 July 2017, 12:21:46 »
TP4 I'm eating a salad for lunch.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #62 on: Wed, 19 July 2017, 12:22:44 »
eat several avocados a day

How will you ever save up for a house like that?!?

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #63 on: Wed, 19 July 2017, 12:22:48 »
Mel, you're really reaching here.. I know you want to believe you haven't been poisoning yourself the wife and the kids..

That's low...

I apologize for my wording..  but I stand by the content.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #64 on: Wed, 19 July 2017, 12:23:45 »

with or without cheeese.. !! ?

hahahahahaha

Offline ppp

• KappaKeepoKoopa
« Reply #65 on: Wed, 19 July 2017, 12:23:57 »
eat several avocados a day

How will you ever save up for a house like that?!?

duh. stop buying iphones  :p

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #66 on: Wed, 19 July 2017, 12:26:50 »
Let's put the science more simply..

1/3 americans   heart disease

1/3 americans   cancer

If you eat 'Murican.   lots of meat,  cholesterol 150+,   what are your odds..

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #67 on: Wed, 19 July 2017, 12:26:52 »

hahahahahaha
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=57390.msg2461330.msg#2461330

Cheese and cut up fried chicken and mayonnaise.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #68 on: Wed, 19 July 2017, 12:29:50 »

hahahahahaha
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=57390.msg2461330.msg#2461330

Cheese and cut up fried chicken and mayonnaise.

I will pray for you Spam..

In nomine solem, et pepo, et brassica sancti.

Please protect Spam and his family, may they live long

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #69 on: Wed, 19 July 2017, 12:47:02 »

That's low...

I apologize for my wording..  but I stand by the content.

My comment about your apparent lack of understanding with regards to science in the realm of food was directed mostly toward your comment that cooking food doesn't kill harmful bacteria and the toxins they produce. 

Besides even if it didn't, how will your immune system function if you deny stuff to practice on.  Hell this is the main reason why doctors are now saying it is ok for kids to eat their boogers.  It gives their immune system stuff to practice on

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #70 on: Wed, 19 July 2017, 12:56:43 »

-------

There is NO shortage of viruses and bacteria to --Practice on--..   Most people you come across each day don't even shower..

EVEN if we assume practice bacteria might be a -good thing-..

Supplying it to children  with  the heart disease inducing fat content of Meat,  carcinogenic content of meat PROTEINS,  and fundamentally Addicting them to a taste for greasy foods  is certainly not the way to do it.

hahahahahaha

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #71 on: Wed, 19 July 2017, 12:59:05 »
ONTOP of that,  potentially exposing them to bacteria resistant to last line antibiotics..

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #72 on: Wed, 19 July 2017, 14:07:01 »
The biggest reason that bacteria have become resistant to antibiotics in the first-place is because of people who don't understand the differences between bacterial and viral infections and want antibiotics for the common cold and flu.

About red meat being a carcinogen.  http://www.who.int/features/qa/cancer-red-meat/en/

Not trying to say that diet doesn't effect these things, but chances are good that one breathes in more carcinogens simply walking around day to day than one recieves from eating red meats. 

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #73 on: Wed, 19 July 2017, 14:42:43 »
The biggest reason that bacteria have become resistant to antibiotics in the first-place is because of people who don't understand the differences between bacterial and viral infections and want antibiotics for the common cold and flu.

About red meat being a carcinogen.  http://www.who.int/features/qa/cancer-red-meat/en/

Not trying to say that diet doesn't effect these things, but chances are good that one breathes in more carcinogens simply walking around day to day than one recieves from eating red meats. 

Yes, antibiotic resistence is influenced BY poor medical practice..

However, The poorest practice BY FAR is use in factory farming.

Let me explain why..  FACTORY FARMING USES 70% OF ALL ANTIBIOTICS IN THE UNITED STATES.

Now,  would you like to tell us again how poor antibiotic practice -on humans- is the greatest cause of the current crisis. ? hahahaha.

We're injecting crowded, dirty animals,  often living together within inches of diseased and dead brethrens,   The majority of these animals HAVE CANCER btw..  but because they're fattened to slaughter within a short enough amount of time, they don't die of the cancer.

That is NOT Babe, the prized pig you're eating.. they'd like us to think that,  but no,  the majority of meat eaten, is elephant man + cancer + antibiotic resistance.

Meat consumption cultures have 5 times the cancer rate of Plant based cultures. Blue zone cultures.

The reasons I've mentioned previously, the protein profile of Animals,   accelerates cancer cell growth rate..

You already have cancer,   we are exposed to carcinogens every moment of every day. 

But the dna damage we receive , those cells, micro tumors do reproduce rapidly..   Put some milk and meat in there, and BOOM..  Breast cancer for all.

When they studied a spontaneous case of bowel cancer in the philipines, they found that aflatoxin was the cause, it was in their food grain supply.

Little kids , cancer..

However,  the Rich kids, ones who ate the best, had plenty of meat , plenty of milk, they were the ones with this full blown cancer,   while the poor kids in shambles were spared..

Aflatoxin caused dna damage,  the meat and milk grew the  damaged cells..

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #74 on: Wed, 19 July 2017, 15:54:23 »

Yes, antibiotic resistence is influenced BY poor medical practice..

However, The poorest practice BY FAR is use in factory farming.

Let me explain why..  FACTORY FARMING USES 70% OF ALL ANTIBIOTICS IN THE UNITED STATES.

Now,  would you like to tell us again how poor antibiotic practice -on humans- is the greatest cause of the current crisis. ? hahahaha.

Try again

http://www.ahi.org/issues-advocacy/animal-antibiotics/fact-or-fiction-common-antibiotic-myths/

For all that you have been talking about it, it is impressive how uneducated you are in the area of medicine, farm medicine, and cancer.
« Last Edit: Wed, 19 July 2017, 15:58:12 by Melvang »

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #75 on: Wed, 19 July 2017, 15:57:48 »

Try again

http://www.ahi.org/issues-advocacy/animal-antibiotics/fact-or-fiction-common-antibiotic-myths/

Did you even read the link?

hahaha

They specifically confirmed that 70% of ALL antibiotics used is On animals.

Antibiotics come into Classes,   even if that other half 35% are not directly the same ones used on humans,  resistance can still occur to the class.

Mel you've fallen for the trap of only reading meat industry backed drivel to confirm your biases.. hahaha

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #76 on: Wed, 19 July 2017, 16:00:09 »

Try again

Did you even read the link?

hahaha

They specifically confirmed that 70% of ALL antibiotics used is On animals.

Antibiotics come into Classes,   even if that other half 35% are not directly the same ones used on humans,  resistance can still occur to the class.

Mel you've fallen for the trap of only reading meat industry backed drivel to confirm your biases.. hahaha

Myth: “Food animals get 80% of the antibiotics used in the U.S. — mostly in ways that can lead to the growth of drug-resistant superbugs,” Reads one WebMD Health News article.  Since 2010, bloggers and the media quote 80% as the de facto number for antibiotic usage in animals.  80 percent is a nice big number, but it’s wrong and misleading, for several reasons.

Fact: This statistic has no foundation in fact, according to the Food and Drug Administration.

The 80 percent figure was deduced from comparing two sets of data that are not comparable. The number for animal use was collectively used a wholly different methodology than the estimate presented for human use. The first rule learned in Statistics 101 is if the data sets measure different universes in different ways, the data cannot be compared. FDA clearly warns against the comparability of the human and animal data in a letter to Congresswoman Louise Slaughter and in a caution on the FDA website.
In addition, 35 percent of the use attributed to animals are compounds not used in human medicine, thus having no potential for reducing the effectiveness of antibiotics used to treat human disease. The 35 percent is included by others only to inflate the animal use number and mislead readers.
One more fact: Most antibiotics used in animals are used for therapeutic purposes of treating, controlling and preventing disease. According to AHI data, in 2007 about 87 percent of all antibiotics used in animals were used for these therapeutic purposes.

Tell me where it says what you are claiming

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #77 on: Wed, 19 July 2017, 16:01:19 »
Mel, you've got a case of living under a rock..

You've surrounded yourself with --agreeable-- information to justify your lifestyle..

I think this is common ,  but really, you're only hurting yourself..

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #78 on: Wed, 19 July 2017, 16:02:57 »

70% of all antibiotics are used in animals,  this is a fact..

They've hinged onto the 35% not being direct composition as ones used on humans, 

And they're saying that's what caused the inflation of the number..

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #79 on: Wed, 19 July 2017, 16:05:09 »
Their explanation is that  the data is not comparable,  Not the fact that the QUANTITY of antibiotics used is wrong.  the quantity is correct.

70% of ALL antibiotics.

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #80 on: Wed, 19 July 2017, 16:07:16 »
In the spirit of the Salmonella discussion, how can we keep frogs and geckos from inhabiting the various plants we like to eat?

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #81 on: Wed, 19 July 2017, 16:08:38 »
Also   Mel,  come on ,  Animal Health Institute..

The Animal Health Institute (AHI) is a non-profit membership organization that represents companies with an interest in veterinary health.  Our members develop and produce the medicines that help pets live longer, healthier lives.  By keeping animals healthy, their medicines also help improve the health and well-being of humans and keep the food supply safe.

Non profit my ass,   you can tell right away this is a meat industry funded obfuscation site,   Notice they have the PRECISE links to rebuke meat industry controversies..

But very little actual content outside of,  they're liars don't believe them.

hahahahaha

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #82 on: Wed, 19 July 2017, 16:11:11 »
In the spirit of the Salmonella discussion, how can we keep frogs and geckos from inhabiting the various plants we like to eat?

Hrrrmm..  Genetically modified Corn..  Problem Solved..

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #83 on: Wed, 19 July 2017, 16:14:15 »

Hrrrmm..  Genetically modified Corn..  Problem Solved..

Corn is now a cactus. You're welcome spherical Earth.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #84 on: Wed, 19 July 2017, 16:17:24 »
Just looked into this Adam Croglia,  he's the main poster and admin of that AHI site..   his background advertising..

Clearly meat industry hired this dude to obfuscate meat controversial information.

And they seem to only post news about USDA and how USDA is great..

USDA is what's killing everyone with beef..

Mel, you gotta learn to read between the lines on this stuff.

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #85 on: Wed, 19 July 2017, 16:35:43 »
TP, let's be miserable together, I've been working out more and eating healthy and I'm miserable too. Thinking about doing some black tar heroin.. :D

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #86 on: Wed, 19 July 2017, 16:36:45 »
TP, let's be miserable together, I've been working out more and eating healthy and I'm miserable too. Thinking about doing some black tar heroin.. :D

Don't bother with black tar.

Fentanyl is much cheaper and better.

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #87 on: Wed, 19 July 2017, 16:40:38 »
oh cool, good looking out!

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #88 on: Wed, 19 July 2017, 16:43:06 »

Meth is probably much more fun though.. gotta ask halverson.

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #89 on: Wed, 19 July 2017, 16:44:48 »

Meth is probably much more fun though.. gotta ask halverson.

LOL, yea I'm pretty sure he sold his cat for some meth last time I spoke with him. It's a really hard habit to break.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #90 on: Wed, 19 July 2017, 16:46:32 »

LOL, yea I'm pretty sure he sold his cat for some meth last time I spoke with him. It's a really hard habit to break.

what's the rate on meth per cat these days..

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #91 on: Wed, 19 July 2017, 16:48:21 »

what's the rate on meth per cat these days..

I think it's 1:10, one cat for 10 baggies.. (last time I traded my cat in anyways)

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #92 on: Wed, 19 July 2017, 16:49:16 »
Sounds like when I was younger and use to sell my gaming consoles for skateboard decks. The Same loss of teeth if you're not careful #skateboardingisadrug

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #93 on: Wed, 19 July 2017, 16:51:23 »
Sounds like when I was younger and use to sell my gaming consoles for skateboard decks. The Same loss of teeth if you're not careful #skateboardingisadrug

tried skatebard once, fell ,  never agani.

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #94 on: Wed, 19 July 2017, 18:07:43 »

causes cancer of the teeth and ear drum

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #95 on: Wed, 19 July 2017, 18:19:29 »

causes cancer of the teeth and ear drum

And people that skate that say they don't like to fall are lying. It's like going out to get a tattoo sans the tattoo ink.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #96 on: Wed, 19 July 2017, 19:42:34 »
Had KFC for lunch today, it was delicious and my shirt still smells like fried chicken 6hrs later.

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #97 on: Wed, 19 July 2017, 19:50:53 »
Had KFC for lunch today, it was delicious and my shirt still smells like fried chicken 6hrs later.

I want to lick your shirt

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #98 on: Wed, 19 July 2017, 20:15:44 »

I want to lick your shirt

misread that the first time

Offline vivalarevolución

• Keep it real b/c any other way is too stressful
« Reply #99 on: Wed, 19 July 2017, 21:17:58 »
The only thing that gets me with healthy living is having to avoid alcohol.  I like many alcoholic beverages, but they aren't healthy.
Wish I had some gif or quote for this space, but I got nothing