Author Topic: It's coming back: DSA Royal Navy Round 2  (Read 5479 times)

Offline Partyschaum

• GitHub
It's coming back: DSA Royal Navy Round 2
« on: Mon, 21 August 2017, 02:30:55 »
Good morning,

I just found this in my mailbox today and wanted to share the good news immediately:

176469-0

DSA Royal Navy Round 2 is Coming

The popular DSA Royal Navy keyset will be available for a second time starting 1st October 2017. The round 2 group-buy will be open for a month with an estimated shipping date of March 2018.

You can vote for potential changes to the group-buy and make comments using this form

More information regarding the group-buy will be available closer to launch.

If you have any questions you can get in contact by replying to this email, using the contact form on the website, messaging the Facebook page or by winking subtly.

- Joe (UKKeycaps & MechSupply)

Happy clacking!

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
Re: It's coming back: DSA Royal Navy Round 2
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 23 August 2017, 11:35:14 »
well, this made my day. 

Offline Partyschaum

• GitHub
« Reply #2 on: Sun, 27 August 2017, 08:53:03 »
Yep, I'm very excited also. I really love naval and nautical themes. Joined the Nautilus of course. The Royal Navy really could be my endgame.

...hopefully.  ;)

Offline rowie

« Reply #3 on: Mon, 28 August 2017, 01:05:07 »
I definitely like the new sailing knots and anchors.  Hope I'll be able to order one.

Offline Kirkenjerk

« Reply #4 on: Tue, 24 October 2017, 08:32:59 »
I was super excited to join this GB, but every time I mention it and DSA people tell me DSA is horrible to type on. I really like the way the profile looks but don't think I can drop $150~ on this just yet. But god damn is it the perfect colorway for me. Put a Red/White/Blue Keybuto on this and we're golden.

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #5 on: Tue, 24 October 2017, 10:39:21 »
I was super excited to join this GB, but every time I mention it and DSA people tell me DSA is horrible to type on. I really like the way the profile looks but don't think I can drop $150~ on this just yet. But god damn is it the perfect colorway for me. Put a Red/White/Blue Keybuto on this and we're golden.

It's all subjective, sir.  Just get what you think looks nice and you'll get used to the profile :) 

Offline AuthenticDanger

« Reply #6 on: Tue, 24 October 2017, 10:49:51 »

DSA is the best profile IMO. Not only are all the keys the same height which means you can cover any layout without worrying about row profiles, but it feels great to type on.

Royal Navy is one of my favorite DSA sets and I'll be picking up the Novelties and Colour kits to go with my R1 set for sure.
F Keys belong on the left.