Author Topic: Spookeys - Custom Dye Sublimation Services  (Read 5190 times)

Offline Voxicles

• Violet Tendencies shipping now!
    • Spookeys - Dye Sublimation
Spookeys - Custom Dye Sublimation Services
« on: Sat, 19 May 2018, 07:30:42 »
Hey folks! With GMK Violet Tendencies coming to a close, I finally have time to take custom dye sublimation orders! For the last couple years I've been subbin' caps exclusively for my friends, and they've been pushing me to expand out to everyone else now that I have a fairly large setup dialed in (And even a backup system, should something break).

Here's a set of DSA (SP WAN) ortho alphas I did up last night while testing a silly Counter Strike font one of my mates has commissioned a full keyset of. I mostly did it to show him that it wasn't going to look all that great, but it turned out a lot better than I had expected (apologies for the bad pictures, photography isn't my strong suit):

As of this moment, I don't have a ton of blank stock. Mostly just DSA and DCS R1 in White (WAN), but anything can be ordered quickly as I live quite close to a few vendors.

Whether you just want a couple silly joke caps, or a bulk order of caps for an event or business, I'd be happy to help! Full dye subbed sets can also be done for a very competitive price using either my stock, or you can send me caps to dye for a small setup fee of $10 and $0.50 per cap.

I'm based in the US, but I'm happy to ship internationally. $3.95 for the US, $15 international :)

For more information, or to make a simple order visit http://www.spookeys.com
Of course you can always talk at me here, or join us on discord https://discord.gg/fmFUusV

Hope this day finds you well!
« Last Edit: Mon, 21 May 2018, 22:18:01 by Voxicles »

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • snoozing
Re: Spookeys - Custom Dye Sublimation Services
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 20 May 2018, 08:27:29 »
Approved!
Very busy with studies atm.