Author Topic: [GB]LUSTRO Aluminum + Acrylic Custom 60% Case [Packing]  (Read 202581 times)

Offline fancymans

Re: [GB]LUSTRO Aluminum + Acrylic Custom 60% Case [Packing]
« Reply #600 on: Mon, 05 December 2016, 16:13:48 »
Anyone in the US receive their tracking numbers yet?
Not yet. On that note, do we know whether Zeal has received the NA packages yet?
Realforce 87U 55g 10th Silenced | HHKB Silenced | FC660C

Offline Atredl

« Reply #601 on: Sun, 11 December 2016, 01:04:23 »
These order from Asia/Australia will be deliver a little bit quicker cause I sent it directly, the tracking number will be send to you guys when I come back in Hanoi next week. Thank you for your patience. Hope to see you guys in the next group buy.

Does that mean the North American orders have been sent to Zeal?

Yes man :D

Been a while since we've heard an update. Any word on how long the shipment will take to get to Zeal?

Offline pear_voz

« Reply #602 on: Sun, 11 December 2016, 10:13:02 »
Before christmas I hope so :D
Trivium Keyboard Co.

Offline stillzman

« Reply #603 on: Sun, 11 December 2016, 10:56:09 »
Doubt it

Offline Faux

« Reply #604 on: Sun, 18 December 2016, 15:01:02 »
One of my friends spoke with Zeal on the shipment and apparently there was some issue with the initial shipment and it didn't even end up leaving Vietnam. Zeal said yesterday that he hasn't heard anything about the shipment after that which was about 1 week ago. Kinda worrying that there is no communication between us and the Lustro team and between Zeal and the Lustro team.

Offline fancymans

« Reply #605 on: Sun, 18 December 2016, 15:50:13 »
One of my friends spoke with Zeal on the shipment and apparently there was some issue with the initial shipment and it didn't even end up leaving Vietnam. Zeal said yesterday that he hasn't heard anything about the shipment after that which was about 1 week ago. Kinda worrying that there is no communication between us and the Lustro team and between Zeal and the Lustro team.

So the big question is: what happens now?

Offline Quackles

« Reply #606 on: Sun, 18 December 2016, 17:57:53 »
Yeah I am not sure what has happened. I kept asking to see whether they can ship mine before I go overseas. Finally I managed to get a reply on the 6th of December and they said it has been shipped.

I have asked can I have some sort of tracking or confirmation of it being shipped. I haven't got a reply. Usually I should have got it by now from Vietnam to Australia. Nothing yet so far. Communication has been so poor from this group buy.

Offline fancymans

« Reply #607 on: Sun, 18 December 2016, 18:06:28 »
Yeah I am not sure what has happened. I kept asking to see whether they can ship mine before I go overseas. Finally I managed to get a reply on the 6th of December and they said it has been shipped.

I have asked can I have some sort of tracking or confirmation of it being shipped. I haven't got a reply. Usually I should have got it by now from Vietnam to Australia. Nothing yet so far. Communication has been so poor from this group buy.

Agreed. A successful group buy requires a lot of communication. Without it, we're pretty much in the dark and helpless. People hate feeling like that. I'm a little disappointed because the early stage of the GB had lots of communication with pics on progress etc. but as time passed we got fewer and fewer updates. We're approaching a 4 month delay now which is unacceptable. :(

Offline Prodigy46

« Reply #608 on: Mon, 19 December 2016, 06:06:07 »
This is my 2nd groupbuy on GH. The first being round 2 of Ivan's Dark PBT caps, which he disappeared after getting all payments and scammed hundreds of people. Not saying that this groupbuy is a scam by any means because we have seen pictures, but I'm really hoping that this case eventually reaches us.

Plus my stock Poker case is an eyesore after almost 2 years of owning it

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #609 on: Mon, 19 December 2016, 11:33:06 »
I feel the current situation is due to Froggy's health problem which may have complicated the GB for the rest of the team as they seem not to be as available as he was.

I don't think this GB could be compared to Ivan's as some have received their cases (including me). I could show pictures if some want proofs. Remember that even when facing real company like Massdrop etc. we still have to face delays so with a little structure like theirs (I'm not even sure they created a company) it's still possible. I feel they are doing their best to deliver but they have to deal with their own personal life too as it doesn't seem to be their main job. I know it is hard guys, I'm waiting on my CF-LX from more than a year now but keep faith. :)

Silenced Novatouch w/ Hack'd by Geeks

Sold: Ducky Zero Shine (Brown) | Poker 2 (Blue) | HHKB 55g Type-S

Offline mtzgr

• My youtube
« Reply #610 on: Tue, 20 December 2016, 22:30:30 »
I feel the current situation is due to Froggy's health problem which may have complicated the GB for the rest of the team as they seem not to be as available as he was.

I don't think this GB could be compared to Ivan's as some have received their cases (including me). I could show pictures if some want proofs. Remember that even when facing real company like Massdrop etc. we still have to face delays so with a little structure like theirs (I'm not even sure they created a company) it's still possible. I feel they are doing their best to deliver but they have to deal with their own personal life too as it doesn't seem to be their main job. I know it is hard guys, I'm waiting on my CF-LX from more than a year now but keep faith. :)
I bought in late, so I havent been waiting long and I'm not too worried about it. The thing is, there is never a good excuse for a lack of communication. It's simply neglect.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Offline Mavarina

« Reply #611 on: Tue, 20 December 2016, 22:48:06 »
Woahh that case looks sexy  :thumb: :thumb:, too bad that I missed the GB

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #612 on: Wed, 21 December 2016, 04:11:09 »

I bought in late, so I havent been waiting long and I'm not too worried about it. The thing is, there is never a good excuse for a lack of communication. It's simply neglect.

Yeah I feel you but I also know how life can be overwhelming at times and sometimes you just feel you just don't have time for it. :/

Offline Faux

« Reply #613 on: Wed, 28 December 2016, 18:41:05 »
I contacted Zeal on the status and this is what he said:
" No word from pear_voz yet, last I talked to him he said he was going to fly to the customs office before Christmas to work out the customs tax cause they weren't happy with the underdeclared value..."

While I understand that there have been complications due to health, I do not think it is acceptable to have to talk to the shipping proxy for a response. Zeal has received many questions about the status of the Lustro because the people who run the thread have neglected to do so. Can we see some better communication between those running the GB? Even if it isn't much of an update, I would like to know something about where my order is or what has happened to it.

Offline fancymans

« Reply #614 on: Wed, 28 December 2016, 19:28:44 »
I contacted Zeal on the status and this is what he said:
" No word from pear_voz yet, last I talked to him he said he was going to fly to the customs office before Christmas to work out the customs tax cause they weren't happy with the underdeclared value..."

While I understand that there have been complications due to health, I do not think it is acceptable to have to talk to the shipping proxy for a response. Zeal has received many questions about the status of the Lustro because the people who run the thread have neglected to do so. Can we see some better communication between those running the GB? Even if it isn't much of an update, I would like to know something about where my order is or what has happened to it.

Thanks for sharing. I second this. Please give us an update on our orders!

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #615 on: Wed, 28 December 2016, 20:11:04 »
If there are customs issues it'd be nice to hear it from the GB runners, not a third party. Seriously people, we don't like being kept in the dark.
« Last Edit: Wed, 28 December 2016, 20:13:42 by UsualSuspectXXX »

Offline stillzman

« Reply #616 on: Sun, 01 January 2017, 15:22:34 »
Any news?

Offline hanoipho

« Reply #617 on: Mon, 02 January 2017, 07:15:05 »
Any news?

Same question. Anyone has contacted to pear_vn or someone who run this GB?

Offline dukedimwit

« Reply #618 on: Mon, 02 January 2017, 20:08:02 »
Well, Christmas has come and gone and still no news other than what zeal had shared with us.
« Last Edit: Mon, 02 January 2017, 20:11:12 by dukedimwit »

Offline teemo

« Reply #619 on: Mon, 02 January 2017, 21:14:34 »
The no communication part sucks, feels bad having to go to Zeal for updates.

Not to mention that time has ran out for a Paypal dispute.

Lets hope things get sorted out in customs.

Offline fancymans

« Reply #620 on: Fri, 06 January 2017, 14:45:07 »
The fact that the thread still says "Packing" is already misleading. Since we've been told everything has been shipped. Still waiting for the status update! I PM'd pear_voz more than a few days ago, and haven't gotten a reply.

Offline Quackles

« Reply #621 on: Tue, 10 January 2017, 14:13:53 »
Any update would be good. The fact that pear_voz said to me it was shipped 6th of December and then says on the 19th that I will receive it in the New Year due to Vietnam customs. Also provides me with an email to contact him with as he said he doesn't check GH frequently. Seems like he doesn't check his email either.

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #622 on: Tue, 10 January 2017, 15:00:37 »
LUSTRO60

Keepo
I love Elzy

Offline teemo

« Reply #623 on: Thu, 12 January 2017, 20:20:06 »
I'm starting to worry now, pear_voz was "Last Active: Wed, 11 January 2017, 23:06:43" , but still no update.

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #624 on: Thu, 12 January 2017, 20:36:47 »
This is really beginning to feel like a ****ed GB. Certainly won't do another one with these guys.

Offline Jeu

« Reply #625 on: Thu, 12 January 2017, 20:50:38 »
Hope not....disputes window super gone. Any use trying to open one anyway?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline KetchyKech

• ∴∵∴◇❖◇∴∵∴
« Reply #626 on: Thu, 12 January 2017, 21:21:48 »
this is so very sad  :-[
∴∵∴◇Time TKL--VE.A--F&T 1916--Cajal--Octagon v2◇∴∵∴

Offline Atredl

« Reply #627 on: Thu, 12 January 2017, 22:32:15 »
The real bummer in my mind is that everything has probably already been made and is just sitting somewhere :|

Offline sherryton

• * Vendor
  • Kībōdo
    • Originative
« Reply #628 on: Thu, 12 January 2017, 22:46:24 »
Hey guys, Good news! I just had a nice chat with bazh. I'm one of the participants in the group buy, and I have a quite an order. Bazh just came back from the Holidays, and he should be shipping out NA orders to zeal soon. It's moving forward! A little more patience and we'll all get our 60% goodies :)

Bazh will be available on GH later today.
« Last Edit: Thu, 12 January 2017, 22:50:00 by sherryton »

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #629 on: Thu, 12 January 2017, 22:50:07 »
Hey guys, Good news! I just had a nice chat with bazh. I'm one of the participants in the group buy, and I have a quite an order. Bazh just came back from Holiday, and he should be shipping out NA orders to zeal soon. It's moving forward! A little more patience and we'll all get our 60% goodies :)

Well that's great news! I don't know why the GB runners couldn't be giving us these updates though.

Offline fancymans

« Reply #630 on: Thu, 12 January 2017, 23:37:08 »
Thank goodness. Bazh please save our keebs. T^T

Offline KetchyKech

• ∴∵∴◇❖◇∴∵∴
« Reply #631 on: Thu, 12 January 2017, 23:45:50 »
Hey guys, Good news! I just had a nice chat with bazh. I'm one of the participants in the group buy, and I have a quite an order. Bazh just came back from the Holidays, and he should be shipping out NA orders to zeal soon. It's moving forward! A little more patience and we'll all get our 60% goodies :)

awesome news, thank you so much, sherry!

Offline Faux

« Reply #632 on: Fri, 13 January 2017, 01:23:49 »
This is really disappointing that we had to get updates from Zeal and Sherry. I don't know about others, but I was pretty sure our money was gone.

Offline PK

• TF2 is a game
« Reply #633 on: Fri, 13 January 2017, 03:09:25 »
Excited! The delay helped me because now I actually have time to do a build for it :p
Ducky G2 Pro || Novatouch || Custom TKL "PK85" || Lustro 60%

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #634 on: Fri, 13 January 2017, 06:48:35 »
This is really disappointing that we had to get updates from Zeal and Sherry. I don't know about others, but I was pretty sure our money was gone.

Yea, so was I

Offline bazh

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #635 on: Fri, 13 January 2017, 07:42:01 »
Hi friends,

Sorry I just come back from my holiday trip despite stuffs not getting done yet because the trip is planned months ahead.

As for the last time I post, pear_voz did come and help but he didn't get enough time and still have business with his own company so he had to leave soon. Good thing all the boxes then have been moved to new place just waiting to be transfered to the post office.

Here's 2 large box, one of which will go straight to Zeal. Other is for Sherry order and non-CONUS order.

Since pear_voz has left for his hometown, we've been looking for some one to hire to complete the shipping stuff. You know it's not like I just hire some random guy since this is a large number of keyboard with (relatively) high value so. Anyway, we had one will do it.  The boxes now currently sit at our friend's office, who also have been out of town because he's on an Intel's event for PC modding, which took places some days ago and now they're on special trip after-event. Expecting him to come back in the next couple of days then we can proceed. Also, pear_voz will continue to handling more directly than I will since he's closer thus the timezone would be more appropriate to work on the matter.

Please I know this is unacceptable that the buy is way too long now, but please believe in us. This is a very unfortunate situation we have and I, as some one who just start to get into the market, is very frustrated right now, kinda panic. We will deliver our products as promised since there's no reason the product won't come to you, it's just a matter of bad luck keep happening. I have to work out everything remotely so things just not going as smooth as I thought it would be.

We're definitely moving forward as we're still keyboard lovers and still have many more things we want to do up our sleeves. We'll sort this out at our best for the moment.

Again this is beyond embarrassing, I'm deeply sorry everyone affected by the delay for the inconvenience, hope you understand the situation I am currently in. Please have faith in us that we're doing everything to deliver these buys.

Bazh

:( :( :(
HHKB Pro2 white

Newbie again

Offline mtzgr

• My youtube
« Reply #636 on: Fri, 13 January 2017, 08:01:49 »
Hi friends,

Sorry I just come back from my holiday trip despite stuffs not getting done yet because the trip is planned months ahead.

As for the last time I post, pear_voz did come and help but he didn't get enough time and still have business with his own company so he had to leave soon. Good thing all the boxes then have been moved to new place just waiting to be transfered to the post office.

Show Image

Show Image

Here's 2 large box, one of which will go straight to Zeal. Other is for Sherry order and non-CONUS order.

Since pear_voz has left for his hometown, we've been looking for some one to hire to complete the shipping stuff. You know it's not like I just hire some random guy since this is a large number of keyboard with (relatively) high value so. Anyway, we had one will do it.  The boxes now currently sit at our friend's office, who also have been out of town because he's on an Intel's event for PC modding, which took places some days ago and now they're on special trip after-event. Expecting him to come back in the next couple of days then we can proceed. Also, pear_voz will continue to handling more directly than I will since he's closer thus the timezone would be more appropriate to work on the matter.

Please I know this is unacceptable that the buy is way too long now, but please believe in us. This is a very unfortunate situation we have and I, as some one who just start to get into the market, is very frustrated right now, kinda panic. We will deliver our products as promised since there's no reason the product won't come to you, it's just a matter of bad luck keep happening. I have to work out everything remotely so things just not going as smooth as I thought it would be.

We're definitely moving forward as we're still keyboard lovers and still have many more things we want to do up our sleeves. We'll sort this out at our best for the moment.

Again this is beyond embarrassing, I'm deeply sorry everyone affected by the delay for the inconvenience, hope you understand the situation I am currently in. Please have faith in us that we're doing everything to deliver these buys.

Bazh

There would be no issue if someone had simply posted an update.

"There was an issue, were working on it. Shipping will be delayed."

"Still working on the issue, no eta."

"Looks like another couple weeks to get them shipped out. Sorry guys, Ill keep you in the loop."

There's no reason at all that you or someone else couldn't have taken 2 minutes every couple days to let everyone know that there was a problem but it's being worked out.

I'm not angry, I'm just saying man.

Offline bazh

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #637 on: Fri, 13 January 2017, 08:09:23 »
Hi friends,

Show Image

Show Image

Bazh

"Looks like another couple weeks to get them shipped out. Sorry guys, Ill keep you in the loop."

There's no reason at all that you or someone else couldn't have taken 2 minutes every couple days to let everyone know that there was a problem but it's being worked out.

Totally I agree, I'm sorry the past weeks I was not on GH regular enough to give you updates.

Part of it is also I don't want/afraid to give updates that says "nothing really done yet" so.

Anyway, point taken, I'll keep everyone in the process more often.
HHKB Pro2 white

Newbie again

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #638 on: Fri, 13 January 2017, 08:18:18 »
Hi friends,

Show Image

Show Image

Bazh

Totally I agree, I'm sorry the past weeks I was not on GH regular enough to give you updates.

Part of it is also I don't want/afraid to give updates that says "nothing really done yet" so.

Even if you just let us know that nothing has happened in the past week, it's still comforting to hear that you're still in communication with us.

Offline KetchyKech

• ∴∵∴◇❖◇∴∵∴
« Reply #639 on: Fri, 13 January 2017, 09:16:02 »
Hey Bazh messaging you because my name hasn't been updated on the list -- (I bought someone elses place in GB awhile ago) -- dont want it to go to the wrong address  :-X

Thank you for the update

Offline Jeu

« Reply #640 on: Fri, 13 January 2017, 11:27:20 »
Yes out of the darkness at least a little bit! much relief. comments still hold true.  Anything is better than nothing when it comes to this.  We are understanding of illness and time constraints but not of zero communication.  Let's get this rolling! :roll:

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #641 on: Fri, 13 January 2017, 12:06:14 »
Good to see that things are rolling up. :)

Offline teemo

« Reply #642 on: Tue, 17 January 2017, 17:02:01 »
Hi friends,

Show Image

Show Image

Bazh

Glad to here that things will start moving again, any chance you can give us ETA on shipping, I understand that you have to wait for other people to be available but give everything that has happened you must have an idea of when you expect everything to moving again.

Offline forevermadrigal

« Reply #643 on: Tue, 17 January 2017, 17:25:16 »
Like I said in the weaven thread, if anyone wants to sell their spot, hmu on here or on reddit with the same username  :thumb:

Offline bazh

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #644 on: Tue, 24 January 2017, 04:28:57 »
Holiday break:

We will take a small break for this is the time of Lunar New Year holidays, expecting to be 1 week long from this Friday.
HHKB Pro2 white

Newbie again

Offline fancymans

« Reply #645 on: Tue, 24 January 2017, 05:19:33 »
Holiday break:

We will take a small break for this is the time of Lunar New Year holidays, expecting to be 1 week long from this Friday.

Thanks for the heads up. Please keep us posted even if nothing new happens.

And a bit early, but Happy Lunar New Year! Wishing you good luck and good health!

Offline brighenne

« Reply #646 on: Tue, 24 January 2017, 12:04:35 »
Have those boxes transferred to the post office yet?

Offline KetchyKech

• ∴∵∴◇❖◇∴∵∴
« Reply #647 on: Tue, 24 January 2017, 13:00:56 »
Holiday break:

Hi bazh, just a reminder that I've pm'ed you to confirm that you have my correct address and that my order was appropriately transferred (not reflected on the order sheet). Please check this for me when you get the chance! Have a nice holiday.

Offline Prodigy46

« Reply #648 on: Mon, 30 January 2017, 17:16:03 »
If anyone has an extra set of Black/Silver/Gunmetal stands they are willing to give up shoot me a pm! Looking to match with a new 60% AEK I just built.

Offline teemo

« Reply #649 on: Tue, 07 February 2017, 19:28:48 »
Holiday break:

Hello bazh,

Hope you are doing well, any updates on shipping?