Author Topic: Scoops vs. Bars vs. Nipples Discussion Thread [reloaded]  (Read 29503 times)

Offline Giorgio

Scoops vs. Bars vs. Nipples Discussion Thread [reloaded]
« on: Sun, 18 October 2015, 14:40:51 »
A new thread, since the old one has been locked...  :thumb:
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=74545.0
« Last Edit: Mon, 09 November 2015, 15:43:35 by Giorgio »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
Re: Scoops vs. Bars vs. Nipples Discussion Thread [reloaded]
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 18 October 2015, 16:16:34 »
Did we need a new thread?
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Giorgio

« Reply #2 on: Sun, 18 October 2015, 16:45:25 »
Until there will be a set sold
without an option for bars, the confrontation will continue.

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #3 on: Sun, 18 October 2015, 19:13:40 »
lmao
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #4 on: Sun, 18 October 2015, 19:16:31 »
Retard
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline ImpendingxDoom

• * Maker
  • MF the SuperVillain
« Reply #5 on: Sun, 18 October 2015, 19:17:55 »
Everyone has an opinion, and no one should be looked down on for their preference
/thread

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #6 on: Sun, 18 October 2015, 19:20:20 »
Everyone has an opinion, and no one should be looked down on for their preference
/thread

Stop being logical and levelheaded. 

Offline E3E

« Reply #7 on: Sun, 18 October 2015, 19:38:40 »
It's whatever, give me scoops, bars, or nips. I'll be fine, except when I'm not. Sometimes I just don't want nipples.

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #8 on: Sun, 18 October 2015, 19:51:26 »
maybe I'll use those scoops to clean up my cat's **** cuz that's what they're good for
I love Elzy

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #9 on: Sun, 18 October 2015, 19:55:14 »
good **** Giorgio, thanks for making a new one. I'm sure it'll bring some great discussion.

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #10 on: Sun, 18 October 2015, 20:50:35 »
Just put all 3 on one keycap.

People will still complain.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline jerue

• (Whenever that happens :P)
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #11 on: Sun, 18 October 2015, 23:43:30 »
Why does this thread have an exclamation mark for its message icon

Why am I even posting here

Do I need to make a stupid *** post so I can report myself and bother those who don't need bothering

Good going, this gets a thumbs down.

Really good discussion here.

If you try to scoop up the wrong nips you might get thrown behind bars. That's how I feel about this.

....and I'll show myself the door.

Offline ika

« Reply #12 on: Mon, 19 October 2015, 01:33:06 »
why is this such a stupid combative topic? It's so damn simple. Sometimes I see posts in threads like this and then I see people bashing reddit for being stupid or some other stupid thing and I just sigh and leave for a bit.

Offline Oobly

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #13 on: Mon, 19 October 2015, 02:20:48 »
why is this such a stupid combative topic? It's so damn simple. Sometimes I see posts in threads like this and then I see people bashing reddit for being stupid or some other stupid thing and I just sigh and leave for a bit.

Agreed. Just give people the option. It's not such a great sacrifice to add two caps to a GB. There's no need to debate it at all, IMHO.
Buying more keycaps,
it really hacks my wallet,
but I must have them.

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #14 on: Mon, 19 October 2015, 02:27:25 »
It's just a matter of how Giorgio goes about in in IC and GB thread.
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline Giorgio

« Reply #15 on: Mon, 19 October 2015, 16:42:04 »
Considering that you can't ski without bars, and that you can't input data with a spoon, how probable is it that ski-data will reach the moq?

We all obviously - and sincerely - hope that the set reaches the moq, while crossing our fingers and touching the unsurprisingly embarrassed nipple on the number five.

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #16 on: Mon, 19 October 2015, 17:09:06 »
maybe I'll use those scoops to clean up my cat's **** cuz that's what they're good for

I find them very useful to hold my cocaine while I'm up all night gaming and coding.

My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline Giorgio

« Reply #17 on: Mon, 19 October 2015, 17:22:41 »

I find them very useful to hold my cocaine while I'm up all night gaming and coding.

If you had two bars on your keyboard, at least once in a while you could see and touch how clear, simple and straight is the right path.

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #18 on: Mon, 19 October 2015, 17:25:34 »

If you had two bars on your keyboard, at least once in a while you could see and touch how clear, simple and straight is the right path.

I have two lines on my keyboard. Is that the same as bars?
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #19 on: Mon, 19 October 2015, 18:17:44 »
Considering that you can't ski without bars, and that you can't input data with a spoon, how probable is it that ski-data will reach the moq?

Man, good thing you made a new thread so you could get all this good insight into the world

Offline jonathanyu

« Reply #20 on: Mon, 19 October 2015, 20:51:41 »
are u fking serious

Offline BrewCaps

« Reply #21 on: Mon, 19 October 2015, 21:50:54 »
Bars & brewcaps

Offline Giorgio

« Reply #22 on: Tue, 20 October 2015, 06:57:31 »

Man, good thing you made a new thread so you could get all this good insight into the world

And you killed the old one because it was just old scoops?

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #23 on: Tue, 20 October 2015, 06:59:03 »

And you killed the old one because it was just old scoops?
I killed the old one because there was no discussion left to have

Offline Oobly

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #24 on: Tue, 20 October 2015, 07:39:22 »
Time to [unload] the thread.
Buying more keycaps,
but I must have them.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #25 on: Tue, 20 October 2015, 10:31:17 »
This thread is super useful.  :thumb:  Wonderful insightful discussion here.  :thumb:

Also, I fixed the topic icon.  :thumb:

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #26 on: Tue, 20 October 2015, 22:30:54 »
This thread is super useful.  :thumb:  Wonderful insightful discussion here.  :thumb:

Right? I'm so happy Giorgio made another thread, how short-sighted of me to inhibit the flow of well-thought-out discussion.

Offline njbair

• I love the Powerglove. It's so bad.
    • nickbair.net
« Reply #27 on: Tue, 20 October 2015, 22:38:03 »
At least the old thread had nipple jokes.

Alpine Winter GB | My Personal TMK Firmware Repo
IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
Review: hasu's USB to USB converter
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline Polymer

« Reply #28 on: Wed, 21 October 2015, 02:19:54 »
I think it is a good reminder that there are a significant number of users that would like to see this as either an option or some way to have it added..there were a few good ideas on how that could be achieved as well...

Such as, making it so if you hit a MOQ for 50 for any of the optional (all extras layouts would be optional) and those people would divide the remainder of the real 250 MOQ between themselves...so if you ended up with 125 people, you would have to buy 2 sets of the extra layout...but at the cost of 1 Euro per key (on average), if that means you're getting a 5 set extras layout for this and a 5 set extras layout for that, you might be paying 10 euro per...but you can do with it what you want (sell it later, use it for something else, etc). 

If the MOQ of 250 is hit naturally then everyone just gets one...if you don't have an even number you'll have to determine how it gets split up..but the point is, people would have to pay to get those keys made...

I'm sure it won't happen..because people are more interested in getting others to pay for the extras they want...but in the least we could apply that to bars...If 50 people went in and I had to pay 10 Euros to get 5 sets of bar keys, that's a no brainer if I really want it...

Offline Oobly

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #29 on: Wed, 21 October 2015, 04:28:59 »
I think it is a good reminder that there are a significant number of users that would like to see this as either an option or some way to have it added..there were a few good ideas on how that could be achieved as well...

Such as, making it so if you hit a MOQ for 50 for any of the optional (all extras layouts would be optional) and those people would divide the remainder of the real 250 MOQ between themselves...so if you ended up with 125 people, you would have to buy 2 sets of the extra layout...but at the cost of 1 Euro per key (on average), if that means you're getting a 5 set extras layout for this and a 5 set extras layout for that, you might be paying 10 euro per...but you can do with it what you want (sell it later, use it for something else, etc). 

If the MOQ of 250 is hit naturally then everyone just gets one...if you don't have an even number you'll have to determine how it gets split up..but the point is, people would have to pay to get those keys made...

I'm sure it won't happen..because people are more interested in getting others to pay for the extras they want...but in the least we could apply that to bars...If 50 people went in and I had to pay 10 Euros to get 5 sets of bar keys, that's a no brainer if I really want it...

If I were running a GMK GB I'd just include barred homing keys in the base kit. At the quantities sold it really is as little as $1.50 or so extra (or even less). Not worth all this fuss and bother and more useful to most and a lot less expensive than 1800 layout support for instance. I don't get why this concept is met with such resistance.
Buying more keycaps,
but I must have them.

Offline Polymer

« Reply #30 on: Wed, 21 October 2015, 10:14:49 »

If I were running a GMK GB I'd just include barred homing keys in the base kit. At the quantities sold it really is as little as $1.50 or so extra (or even less). Not worth all this fuss and bother and more useful to most and a lot less expensive than 1800 layout support for instance. I don't get why this concept is met with such resistance.

Agreed..I think that is what it the most bothersome part of it.

1800 support, for example, is a number of keys and the total number of users in the GB that actually can use it is really quite small.  People talked about the 1800 GB that was going on..but I think the guy was going to make a total of 40 or 50 which included users on the Korean Forums...which probably put GH at 15-20 in total...Lightsaver works w/ it so add a few more...but either way, I like the extra layout support but there are probably 30+ keys I won't ever use...and some of them aren't even layout keys, they might just be some really niche keys...like R2 Backspace, Stepped Control key...I mean, I like having those keys as extras but are those anymore important?

That's why I think having the MOQ split between those that want it is a good idea...instead of needing 250 you might set it at 50 and they end up splitting the costs and get the extra sets...That's putting your money where your mouth is....and if it is popular enough, you won't have to spend any extra at all (other than the costs of the keys).  If it isn't popular enough to get 50 then people really didn't want it that bad or want it at all (which means it shouldn't have been in the set). 

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #31 on: Wed, 21 October 2015, 10:18:04 »
Scoops vs. Bars vs. Nipples Discussion Thread [retarded]
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #32 on: Wed, 21 October 2015, 10:29:19 »
scoops are ****

bars are ok

nubbins are alright

scoops are pretty tho

i'm with JD on this one
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #33 on: Wed, 21 October 2015, 10:29:21 »
HHKB has bars.

Offline Giorgio

« Reply #34 on: Wed, 21 October 2015, 10:30:45 »
I will soon post a review of my favorite bars, describing in detail the thickness and size and positioning relative to the border. Also among bars, there are some terrible ones.

I know that you will not buy a new set of keycaps without first seeing my insightful review. I feel the pressure... in this economic situation, I can't hold hostage the keycaps market for too long. I will soon deliver.

Offline mogo

• handshoes and horse grenades
« Reply #35 on: Wed, 21 October 2015, 10:36:32 »
Just use brobots on F and J.

Offline inanis

• Truly Literally The Cloud
  • * Destiny Supporter
    • SEALWoodworking
« Reply #36 on: Wed, 21 October 2015, 10:38:43 »
This is insane. No one should care this much about bars, nips or scoops. And everyone is allowed their own preference.

That beings said, here is what I think: 

- The keyboard I'm using has scoops, I find that pretty pleasant.
- My stand alone numpad has a bar. I didn't even know that until I looked.
- I have nipples. Those are my favorite.  :cool:

Some hearts are gallows, I'm not here for hangin' around

Offline njbair

• I love the Powerglove. It's so bad.
    • nickbair.net
« Reply #37 on: Wed, 21 October 2015, 10:39:45 »
This is insane. No one should care this much about bars, nips or scoops. And everyone is allowed their own preference.

Awesome! We have nipple jokes again.

Alpine Winter GB | My Personal TMK Firmware Repo
IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
Review: hasu's USB to USB converter
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #38 on: Wed, 21 October 2015, 10:54:41 »
What if we had bars on F and J, scoops on D and K, and nips on A and ;? IC incoming. Equal opportunity GB.

Offline Giorgio

« Reply #39 on: Wed, 21 October 2015, 15:38:25 »
Let's have braille stickers on each key

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #40 on: Wed, 21 October 2015, 15:54:06 »

Nipples are indeed pretty awesome.

Offline jonathanyu

« Reply #41 on: Wed, 21 October 2015, 18:31:11 »

Show Image

are you really that stupid or you are trolling. i recommend you pull off the F and J keycaps and type directly on the switches. It is most noticeable.

Offline Giorgio

« Reply #42 on: Thu, 22 October 2015, 01:14:25 »

Show Image

are you really that stupid or you are trolling. i recommend you pull off the F and J keycaps and type directly on the switches. It is most noticeable.

You are that stupid. That's not a scoop.

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
« Reply #43 on: Thu, 22 October 2015, 11:07:05 »
I'm Karura, and this is my favourite thread on the internet. [retarded as ****]
« Last Edit: Thu, 22 October 2015, 11:39:03 by Karura »

"Remember boys, raccoon cold... don't worry, raccoon will find cave." -Sent

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
« Reply #44 on: Thu, 22 October 2015, 11:28:01 »
Serious response:

This AND the last thread is no longer about productive discussion regarding our subjective opinions, and deteriorated to retarded trolling and ****posts.

BUT hey, sometimes people gotta voice their genius opinions like this one:
Quote from: Giorgio
Scoops are made for feminine fingers.
They feel unnaturally small and uncomfortable, when compared to the ergonomically correct shape of the other gmk keycaps.

"Remember boys, raccoon cold... don't worry, raccoon will find cave." -Sent

Offline Polymer

« Reply #45 on: Thu, 22 October 2015, 11:33:34 »
That's a bit inappropriate don't you think?

The thread has been very important....It has obviously highlighted that there are a good portion of users that would want bars...it is more than a legitimate option in these GBs...I think without talking about it, people would still say "you're the only one that wants them..are you going to pay for them all?"...obviously that is NOT true...
« Last Edit: Thu, 22 October 2015, 11:36:01 by Polymer »

Offline Giorgio

« Reply #46 on: Thu, 22 October 2015, 12:10:04 »
Serious response:

This AND the last thread is no longer about productive discussion regarding our subjective opinions, and deteriorated to retarded trolling and ****posts.

They feel unnaturally small and uncomfortable, when compared to the ergonomically correct shape of the other gmk keycaps.

LOL I don't even know if you exist or not. Still you take it so personally. Evidently it takes so little to hurt your ego.
Can I think that scoops are too little for my fingers or not?
Am I free to say it? Please stop whining, offending people, and don't message me in private again. Thank you very much.

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #47 on: Thu, 22 October 2015, 17:10:43 »
That's a bit inappropriate don't you think?

The thread has been very important....It has obviously highlighted that there are a good portion of users that would want bars...it is more than a legitimate option in these GBs...I think without talking about it, people would still say "you're the only one that wants them..are you going to pay for them all?"...obviously that is NOT true...
The first page or so of the last thread was some useful discussion. Anything after that has been useless ****posting.

Serious response:

LOL I don't even know if you exist or not. Still you take it so personally. Evidently it takes so little to hurt your ego.
Can I think that scoops are too little for my fingers or not?
Am I free to say it? Please stop whining, offending people, and don't message me in private again. Thank you very much.

You're free to say whatever you want, and we're free to call this thread useless and ****ing idiotic

Offline Giorgio

« Reply #48 on: Thu, 22 October 2015, 18:45:46 »
Self fulfilling prophecies, where masochistic people ****post a thread only to make you notice that it is full of **** posts.

Offline Flyersfan1

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Hi!
« Reply #49 on: Thu, 22 October 2015, 18:48:26 »
Self fulfilling prophecies, where masochistic people ****post a thread only to make you notice that it is full of **** posts.
pot meet kettle
Quote from: Photekq
i know people who think salt is spicy