Author Topic: [IC] GMK Oblivion V2 - Launches June 4th 2019 on Drop.com  (Read 299643 times)

Offline KaosJ

Re: [IC] GMK Oblivion V2 - Analyzing a lot of data.
« Reply #950 on: Tue, 02 April 2019, 01:56:39 »
That was a great joke,dunno why people are so upset over it.It was April fools so i don't really know what they were expecting.

The only bad thing is that the actual gb is going to be run through massdrop which is pretty bad for the international crowd,as far as taxes go at least.....

MD EU warehouse tho.. to the time the GB is up they could be ready

Offline omjak

« Reply #951 on: Tue, 02 April 2019, 02:02:12 »
now that we've seen the Navigation Arrows Text - there's no excuse not to include them  ;D

Offline crusader_alex

« Reply #952 on: Tue, 02 April 2019, 02:08:07 »
That was a great joke,dunno why people are so upset over it.It was April fools so i don't really know what they were expecting.

The only bad thing is that the actual gb is going to be run through massdrop which is pretty bad for the international crowd,as far as taxes go at least.....

Oh is that true they are doing that? About time if you ask me.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Offline KaosJ

« Reply #953 on: Tue, 02 April 2019, 02:11:35 »

Oh is that true they are doing that? About time if you ask me.

I believe Oblivion v2 will have the warehouse in EU, at least thats what makes sense

Offline OtherAndrew

« Reply #954 on: Tue, 02 April 2019, 02:16:10 »
text arrows are bad

thank you

Offline fatpolomanjr

« Reply #955 on: Tue, 02 April 2019, 02:31:25 »
Nooooo I forgot about that. I loved the inclusion of text arrows. I hope that happens somehow, as a separate kit at least. It fits the set better, considering Oblivion is a text editor theme.
Some guys keep on saying they believe in Jesus, and keep doing a lot of shameful things.
Current GH Classified Post (LF Arcade Floor, Garbield and CYM Otter and Keyng)

Offline gimpel

« Reply #956 on: Tue, 02 April 2019, 02:40:35 »
I think what this highlights to me the most is how much Massdrop-run GMK GBs suck for me as a European and German customer in comparison to something that would indeed be handled domestically. Joking about something EU people have actually wished for for a long time is bound to rub people the wrong way.

Oh you want to buy exactly the keys you need, for a good price and without import costs or unnecessarily hurting the environment by shipping stuff across the Atlantic and back again?
Yes, I would in fact like that.
Oh, but that's just a joke, I will of course run the GB in a for me much more comfortable fashion with higher profit margin which will result in much higher prices for unnecessary keys and unnecessary import for you guys! But I think it's very funny that you would like that.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #957 on: Tue, 02 April 2019, 03:09:38 »
I think what this highlights to me the most is how much Massdrop-run GMK GBs suck for me as a European and German customer in comparison to something that would indeed be handled domestically. Joking about something EU people have actually wished for for a long time is bound to rub people the wrong way.

Oh you want to buy exactly the keys you need, for a good price and without import costs or unnecessarily hurting the environment by shipping stuff across the Atlantic and back again?
Oh, but that's just a joke, I will of course run the GB in a for me much more comfortable fashion with higher profit margin which will result in much higher prices for unnecessary keys and unnecessary import for you guys! But I think it's very funny that you would like that.

it got lost on a lot of the newer users, but it was a joke about 7bit's "round" GBs -- run in the same fashion, notorious for extreme delays

massdrop is testing EU-zone shipping as we speak, and oblotzky, as a german himself, is very aware of the issues with massdrop and non-US users
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline Onimoger

« Reply #958 on: Tue, 02 April 2019, 03:10:34 »
This joke was harsh since it worked on the sensitive, problematic ares of group buys. Stupid shipping back and forth causing custom fees, not getting required key, getting too many unnecessary keys etc.
People wanted to believe, because this solved what bothered them. No surprise that some are not laughing. I fully understand it was not intended, but that's how it is.

The things that raised doubt to me were the discount and the manual sorting by one person, but my brain chose to ignore it, because what if...

P.S. So i guess a small ortho (preonic, planck etc.) kit is a no go then :(

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #959 on: Tue, 02 April 2019, 03:14:41 »
This joke was harsh since it worked on the sensitive, problematic ares of group buys. Stupid shipping back and forth causing custom fees, not getting required key, getting too many unnecessary keys etc.
People wanted to believe, because this solved what bothered them. No surprise that some are not laughing. I fully understand it was not intended, but that's how it is.

The things that raised doubt to me were the discount and the manual sorting by one person, but my brain chose to ignore it, because what if...

everything is good until history shows us that it's not good
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline crusader_alex

« Reply #960 on: Tue, 02 April 2019, 03:18:55 »

Well tbf that ordering system has been used before and it failed terribly so even though in theory it looks better than massdrop in reality it would be much much worse

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #961 on: Tue, 02 April 2019, 03:19:35 »

Well tbf that ordering system has been used before and it failed terribly so even though in theory it looks better than massdrop in reality it would be much much worse

qft

Offline smurkcity12

« Reply #962 on: Tue, 02 April 2019, 06:10:59 »
I was hopeful, but not salty. Makes you wonder what could be possible with more efficient sorting by gmk though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline walie

« Reply #963 on: Tue, 02 April 2019, 06:13:24 »
Man some people here are definitely salty.

The mental image of Oblotzky up to his armpits in keycaps in his living room made me laugh out loud

Offline Furikurichemy

« Reply #964 on: Tue, 02 April 2019, 06:24:31 »
The point and shout method was brilliant.

Offline Oblotzky

• Backspace is for people that make mistakes.
« Reply #965 on: Tue, 02 April 2019, 06:31:14 »
hope this experiment, would help you figure out the kits, i want my planck kit

The Assembly kit as it is currently depicted on the first page of this thread will most likely be the version available in the upcoming group buy. It should be affordable considering all the custom legends already exist from GMK Space Cadet. I might revise if necessary once I've received pricing.

ne stats avail

Working on it!

Have some questions about the regular mods and monochrome mods - the numpad mods and navigation mods are not included in there?

PS. LOL... I introduced this GB to the community of korea, cuz i believed that it's real  >:D
Dang, you had to play it by ear at that time kkkkkk

The sole purpose of the Regular Modifiers and Monochrome Modifiers kit is to replace the Git Modifiers of the Base Kit. They are not meant to offer wide support on their own, as such, for the Numpad, only the NumLock and Enter keys are part of that kit as those are the only two keys needing replacement in the Base Kit to convert it into a Regular/Monochrome Base Kit.

It actually upsets me a little myself

Just A LITTLE? You gave people so much hope then apologized A LITTLE because your tasteless joke disappointed them?! Do you know what drives people to suicide thoughts here in Eastern Asia? DISAPPOINTMENT!

I don't take suicide lightly, I've been down the dark road myself. Implying that the cancellation of a group buy (while making clear that this keyset is still on track to be available in a few months) leads to people taking their lives is very extreme. If you are in a dark spot, please seek help immediatly, if none is available locally, there are also options online.

Promising a 10% discount, make people spent time to choose kits, sure it is a joke, not a f**king SCAM.

I have collected exactly 0 of any currency. Please elaborate how this qualifies as a Scam.

I actually like the approach of the meme gb but what can you do?

I agree, it didn't seem too far fetched to do it this way tbh. But it would need more preparation for sure, much more.

Wasted a lot of peoples time to get data to make yourself more money and the mods went along with it. Screw you. I guess this is what we can expect now that GH is owned by Massdrop. Garbage company.

As HoffmanMyster stated himself later in this thread, Massdrop had absolutely nothing to do with this. This was solely my own idea and I seeked approval from the moderators before I went ahead with it. Massdrop staff wasn't even in the office and could have pushed them as this took place over the weekend.

exactly. so obvious it's super convincing lol

this had nothing to do with market research, until it was realized that it might be viable to check out the replies anyway. the IC has existed for months and kits have been redone a few times, that's where all of the "market research" took place

Only according to you. All of his posts are consistent with intending to collect data. Making 100 pack screenshots isn't something you do just for the heck of it.

Hiney correctly pointed out that the idea of analyzing this data could be useful only came after I launched the thread. I started working on this whole thing Saturday night, took me about a total of 16 to 20 hours until I posted it at 4AM in the night from Sunday to Monday. My sole intention to do something crazy, simple as that. Once we reached 5+ pages of responses within the first 3 hours, it dawned on me that I could actually learn more than any normal poll could have ever taught me. So I went to bed at 7AM, woke up at noon to 10+ pages which continued towards the final 17 at midnight and closed it down.

But let's assume for a moment here that collecting data was my whole intention of this. Would that be so terrible? Do you not want a good product and a good price for it when it actually launches? I haven't analyzed it yet, so let's do an example. The reason why I plan to run Git Modifiers in the Base Kit for the actual group buy is because #1 I want to do it differently than Round 1, and #2 because the ratio of Regular vs Git for SA Oblivion was 60% to 40%. That's a very high percentage for 'novelty text'. Now if the data shows that only about 20% of the people chose Git Modifiers over 80% going for the Regular Modifiers, then I would change the current Base Kit to have Regular Modifiers, thus saving a lot of people the money that they would otherwise need to spend on a Regular Modifiers Kit as it currently is proposed. Wouldn't this be a benefit to the community?

And for the "he just wants to make more money" part - if I actually wanted to make as much money as I could from this set, I'd just wire my savings to GMK, have them produce 500 Base Kits and sell them at retail price via an online store for an easy 50%+ return rate on my investment. But you don't see me doing that, because I just want to make a good keyset with a lot of options available to you, because if I went the retail route, I'd have to drop 8 or 9 of the currently proposed kits to make sure I'd not be left with leftover stock that I can't sell on its own.

now that we've seen the Navigation Arrows Text - there's no excuse not to include them  ;D

Nooooo I forgot about that. I loved the inclusion of text arrows. I hope that happens somehow, as a separate kit at least. It fits the set better, considering Oblivion is a text editor theme.

I'm probably going to make the Base Kit arrows text, but offer icon arrows as a kit. This not only pleases fans of both sides, but also offers the ability to buy Base Kit + Monochrome Modifiers + Hagoromo Alphas + Arrow Kit to fill a Tenkeyless/Fullsize + 65% board. Because so far the only thing that made this impossible was the lack of a second set of arrows.

it got lost on a lot of the newer users, but it was a joke about 7bit's "round" GBs -- run in the same fashion, notorious for extreme delays

massdrop is testing EU-zone shipping as we speak, and oblotzky, as a german himself, is very aware of the issues with massdrop and non-US users

This, I am very much aware EU is at a disatvantage when it comes to Massdrop buys. I really hope this will change with the upcoming EU warehouse. It remains to be seen if this will be available for future keysets or not. The primary reason I am running this keyset through Massdrop is that it enables me to offer much more optional kits, such as the Cadet stuff, alternate function row colors, both regular and git mods on top of monochrome, etc. Most my other projects will continue to run through vendors across NA/EU/ASIA like Calm Depths did.

Also I'm pretty sure I'd make much more money if I did all the sorting myself with no cut going towards another company compared to getting a designer rev share. Would require a lot of labor on my part, but it would pay off.
« Last Edit: Tue, 02 April 2019, 06:35:26 by Oblotzky »

Offline sevenseacat

« Reply #966 on: Tue, 02 April 2019, 06:37:49 »
With a trusted group of people doing the keycap sorting and double-checking, and some decent software (I hate Massdrop's interface, so so much), I reckon that style of GB could work really well. I've heard lots about 7bit stuff, and I have no idea why all those GBs took so dang long, but that doesn't necessarily mean the style of GB is flawed...

Offline Lyle88

« Reply #967 on: Tue, 02 April 2019, 06:47:52 »
hope this experiment, would help you figure out the kits, i want my planck kit

The Assembly kit as it is currently depicted on the first page of this thread will most likely be the version available in the upcoming group buy. It should be affordable considering all the custom legends already exist from GMK Space Cadet. I might revise if necessary once I've received pricing.

ne stats avail

Working on it!

Have some questions about the regular mods and monochrome mods - the numpad mods and navigation mods are not included in there?

PS. LOL... I introduced this GB to the community of korea, cuz i believed that it's real  >:D

The sole purpose of the Regular Modifiers and Monochrome Modifiers kit is to replace the Git Modifiers of the Base Kit. They are not meant to offer wide support on their own, as such, for the Numpad, only the NumLock and Enter keys are part of that kit as those are the only two keys needing replacement in the Base Kit to convert it into a Regular/Monochrome Base Kit.

It actually upsets me a little myself

Just A LITTLE? You gave people so much hope then apologized A LITTLE because your tasteless joke disappointed them?! Do you know what drives people to suicide thoughts here in Eastern Asia? DISAPPOINTMENT!
Promising a 10% discount, make people spent time to choose kits, sure it is a joke, not a f**king SCAM.
I actually like the approach of the meme gb but what can you do?
Wasted a lot of peoples time to get data to make yourself more money and the mods went along with it. Screw you. I guess this is what we can expect now that GH is owned by Massdrop. Garbage company.
exactly. so obvious it's super convincing lol

this had nothing to do with market research, until it was realized that it might be viable to check out the replies anyway. the IC has existed for months and kits have been redone a few times, that's where all of the "market research" took place

Only according to you. All of his posts are consistent with intending to collect data. Making 100 pack screenshots isn't something you do just for the heck of it.

This, I am very much aware EU is at a disatvantage when it comes to Massdrop buys. I really hope this will change with the upcoming EU warehouse. It remains to be seen if this will be available for future keysets or not. The primary reason I am running this keyset through Massdrop is that it enables me to offer much more optional kits, such as the Cadet stuff, alternate function row colors, both regular and git mods on top of monochrome, etc. Most my other projects will continue to run through vendors across NA/EU/ASIA like Calm Depths did.

Also I'm pretty sure I'd make much more money if I did all the sorting myself with no cut going towards another company compared to getting a designer rev share. Would require a lot of labor on my part, but it would pay off.
Is there any chance of adding the red accents back into the monochrome mods? I know they were removed to differentiate the set from Honeywell but it would be really swell to see them back

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Offline spakecdk

• Browns are best
« Reply #968 on: Tue, 02 April 2019, 06:49:47 »
Will massdrop use the EU warehouse for this group buy? I have been avoiding massdrop because of the extra taxes.

Offline Oblotzky

« Reply #969 on: Tue, 02 April 2019, 06:57:57 »
Will massdrop use the EU warehouse for this group buy? I have been avoiding massdrop because of the extra taxes.

It is too early to speculate about this as they have only now started offering one for a selected few items from the Audiophile category. How this will evolve and might become available towards the Mechkeyboard category and especially keyset group buys remains to be seen. I have not been shared any additional information about this project, I only know what has already been posted publicly in their announcement.

Is there any chance of adding the red accents back into the monochrome mods? I know they were removed to differentiate the set from Honeywell but it would be really swell to see them back

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Currently no plans to do so, sorry.

Offline rk74051

• Carpe Noctem Iterum
« Reply #970 on: Tue, 02 April 2019, 07:40:34 »

Then I need to purchase 3 sets of Git Base to make the Regular Base and Monochrome Base?
So sad.....
How about trying to separate the extra mod kits(monochrome, regular mods) into only mods and numpads, like SA GB that you did?
|archon REːAL PLATINUM FX Round 2 DIY KIT[Black, Aluminium Plate, Ver 2.0 PCB, Drop Holy Panda, Massdrop X Oblotzky SA Oblivion Oblivion Mod(Oblivion Alpha),  Signed by Joe 'Mr.Hahn' Hahn of Linkin Park(Carry On, 7/18/2019 KST)]|
|CM Storm Novatouch TKL[Norbauer R2 Galactic Blue, Massdrop X Mito SA Godspeed]|

Offline Oblotzky

« Reply #971 on: Tue, 02 April 2019, 07:44:39 »

Then I need to purchase 3 sets of Git Base to make the Regular Base and Monochrome Base?
So sad.....
How about trying to separate the extra mod kits(monochrome, regular mods) into only mods and numpads, like SA GB that you did?

I wish I could just offer mods and alphas separately like I was able to with SP SA, however due to GMK pricing being different this doesn't work too well. Simply splitting a base kit into mods and alphas for production and then buying them together to create a base kit again will add about 20-25$ to your total, for the exact same keys as before. Most people only want the base kit, so this would lead to higher pricing to most participants. I'm afraid your case is an exception rather than the rule.

Offline sagadoi

« Reply #972 on: Tue, 02 April 2019, 07:59:27 »
I think GMK Oblivion V1's kit set is better than V2.
As you said, splitting a base kit into mods and alphas for production and then buying them together to create a base kit again will add about 20-25$.
So what about 2 or 3 base kit like GMK carbon R2. It is better choice for TKL or 65%.
Matrix: 1.0 x10 | 1.2 x8 | 2.0 x20 | 2.2 x3 | 2.0 Ver Xmas x2 | Abel x12 | Abel VD x5 | Abel VC | Cain x2 | Mona x5 | Matrix Ti | ProjectFF
Percent: Canoe x6 | Skog x4 | Canoe FE x4 | Skog Lite x2
EVE: Moon x5 | Mira | Mira SE | Meteor x2
Equalz: Zero x4 | Zero.9 EE x7 | Mountain x5 | One x4 | Zero.9 Ti
FOX: Leaf TKL x2 | Time x2 | Orange TKL x2    
TGR: Jane V2 | Jane V2 Ver CE    RAMA: U80A
FMJ TKL x4 | Jer80 x4 | Jermini | Camp C225 x7 | Evil80 x6 |  Evil82 x2 | Mech27 | DolchCR x2 | Triangle x2 | Square x2 | Mars TKL

Offline Vigrith

« Reply #973 on: Tue, 02 April 2019, 08:43:47 »
he would have gotten me if i didn't know the MD schedule, it was genius

That's the reason it was funny, if anyone would ever even remotely consider doing something like that in actuality, it would've been Oblotzky. If any designer(s) were to be able to sort something like that out with GMK, one of them would also be Oblotzky. I think April Fools is one of the most ridiculous "holidays" out there and I've never celebrated it in any way, but this was honestly quite interesting if nothing else.

Can see why people would be pissed though, but I also am very sure that the data gathered vastly outweighs the number of people complaining about having lost a couple hours going through what kits they needed to cover x y and z boards.

Offline shengpizi

« Reply #974 on: Tue, 02 April 2019, 08:44:28 »

I have collected exactly 0 of any currency. Please elaborate how this qualifies as a Scam.

Sure! Checking wiki... oops a SCAM means "an attempt to defraud a person or group after first gaining their confidence", and I believe wiki lies since it DOES NOT mention that person must earns some money.

Sorry I'm wrong, you don't earn any money, defraud and waste our fools' time is no problem and nothing to do with a SCAM.

Offline Starius

« Reply #975 on: Tue, 02 April 2019, 08:55:53 »
I must confess, the aspect of the prank that pushed me over into believing it was real was Oblotzky correcting people who didn't follow instructions and made mistakes in their choice entries.
I applaud that attention to detail!

For the record, I'm not a fan of pranks but I do find this whole situation rather humorous.  I'm not bothered by it at all, and am still very much looking forward to this set! (And not even for myself, but for a gift.)

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • snoozing
« Reply #976 on: Tue, 02 April 2019, 08:57:21 »

Sure! Checking wiki... oops a SCAM means "an attempt to defraud a person or group after first gaining their confidence", and I believe wiki lies since it DOES NOT mention that person must earns some money.

Sorry I'm wrong, you don't earn any money, defraud and waste our fools' time is no problem and nothing to do with a SCAM.
Cuff him up boys, you're coming with us Oblotzky

Very busy with studies atm.

Offline maximize

« Reply #977 on: Tue, 02 April 2019, 08:58:49 »

Lmao why does this still sound like a sarcastic accusation?

Great April Fools' joke, Oblotzky.

Offline smurkcity12

« Reply #978 on: Tue, 02 April 2019, 09:01:43 »

Show Image

So oblotzky is banned from GH now right?

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • snoozing
« Reply #979 on: Tue, 02 April 2019, 09:03:17 »

Show Image

So oblotzky is banned from GH now right?

Ye more like GMK Obliterated V2 amiright
Very busy with studies atm.

Offline kakiharaOne

« Reply #980 on: Tue, 02 April 2019, 09:07:26 »
I try not to take life too seriously, so I enjoy a good prank. And this was indeed, good. While this idea was pretty absurd, I played along. My needs were simple so “wasted” about 10 minutes of my day.

Thanks for the laugh! Looking forward to the real GB. Hopefully quicker turnaround than SA :)

Offline Oblotzky

« Reply #981 on: Tue, 02 April 2019, 09:33:50 »

Guess what the definition of 'defraud' is.

illegally obtain money from (someone) by deception.

Source: https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/defraud

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #982 on: Tue, 02 April 2019, 09:41:36 »
text arrows are bad

thank you

+1 I agree.

Offline Oblotzky

« Reply #983 on: Tue, 02 April 2019, 09:45:01 »
text arrows are bad

thank you

+1 I agree.
tfw oblo quotes you too fast

How would you guys feel about base kit arrows being text, but a 4-key Icon Arrow kit available? Downside: Adds a few bucks (like 6.99$ or something like that?) to those that wanted Icon Arrows from the start, but upside: adds text arrows to the set that would otherwise not be available at all. Plus Base Kit + One Modifiers Kit + Hagoromo Alphas + Icon Arrows = coverage for two boards (TKL/Fullsize + 65%).
« Last Edit: Tue, 02 April 2019, 09:50:08 by Signature »

Offline stevevu2816

[IC] GMK Oblivion V2 - Analyzing a lot of data.
« Reply #984 on: Tue, 02 April 2019, 09:46:01 »
i will support for gmk mizu with gb release in the end of month, this joke is end my favorite on oblivion, i had told my friends about it and they also believed what i said, now, it's over. nah, THIS IS A JOKE,

« Last Edit: Tue, 02 April 2019, 09:49:05 by stevevu2816 »

Offline Vigrith

« Reply #985 on: Tue, 02 April 2019, 09:49:23 »
How would you guys feel about base kit arrows being text, but a 4-key Icon Arrow kit available? Downside: Adds a few bucks (like 6.99$ or something like that?) to those that wanted Icon Arrows from the start, but upside: adds text arrows to the set that would otherwise not be available at all. Plus Base Kit + One Modifiers Kit + Hagoromo Alphas + Icon Arrows = coverage for two boards (TKL/Fullsize + 65%).

Separate kit pls ty

Offline OtherAndrew

« Reply #986 on: Tue, 02 April 2019, 10:00:25 »

ok

Offline fleeceman

« Reply #987 on: Tue, 02 April 2019, 10:44:50 »
GMK Oblivion is perhaps the one set in existence or that will ever exist where I will forgive the lack of ISO UK support and buy it anyway. Let's hope the NORDEUK kit hits MOQ but I will probably pick it up even if it doesn't and become an ANSI heathen (on 1 board at least).

Offline Preußens Gloria

« Reply #988 on: Tue, 02 April 2019, 10:50:41 »

Much prefer icon arrows. Please keep them in the base kit.

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #989 on: Tue, 02 April 2019, 11:06:18 »
text arrows are bad

thank you

+1 I agree.

+100 to anything that would get me Icon + Text or Icon mods in general. I wish I tolerated Text Mods (except bottom row and the usual OG stuff) better, but the more I see them, the less I've liked them, quite unfortunately. :(

Offline dyrdevil

« Reply #990 on: Tue, 02 April 2019, 11:15:35 »

I'd probably get both as I'd be in the group buying an extra mod kit + alphas.
Oblotzky, question:  Am I correct in understanding that the only way to cover 2 TKLs is buying 2 base kits?

Offline hineybush

• * Maker
  • student of error
    • hineybush keyboards
« Reply #991 on: Tue, 02 April 2019, 11:17:47 »
i love oblivion

Offline maximize

« Reply #992 on: Tue, 02 April 2019, 11:18:05 »
text arrows are bad

thank you

+1 I agree.

Please no. Text arrows bad.

Offline megaforce

« Reply #993 on: Tue, 02 April 2019, 11:19:24 »
i love oblivion

i love emilia

also, quite a number of people rn:

Corsair K63 Wireless | Razer Huntsman Elite
More
Hokusai | Ogre| Yohane | Mc65 | Kaze | RBB
Former: LZ MX | LZ FE | LZ CLS TKL Silver |LZ CLS TKL Gray| LZ St | V.EA | Blackbird | LSV3 | OctagonV2 | Norbatouch | X60 | TX84 | Kyuu | SSK | 268.1| Jane CE | Corsair K95 | X60R | HHKB JP x JS HiPro | 910 CE |Nunu |Nunu FE | Jane V2 CE|Jane V2| RS (TKL)

Offline iNViSiBiLiTi

« Reply #994 on: Tue, 02 April 2019, 11:23:19 »

the whole point of the prank was to waste your time, so APRIL FOOLS.  :))
60%: Prophet, GSKT-00 x2, Poly GSKT-00-Z, Weaven, Sangeo60, Unikorn R2.1, Ciel60

TKL: TGR Jane V2, Jane V2 CE, KFE, Noxary 280 S, Acrylic Unicorn, Igris V1, LZ-GHv2

Bulgogi Board (VA104M), Belle En Rose

Offline Zambumon

• * Esteemed Elder
  • discord.zambumon.com
    • Keyset projects
« Reply #995 on: Tue, 02 April 2019, 11:37:34 »
Have you started to analyze the data?

Offline megaforce

« Reply #996 on: Tue, 02 April 2019, 11:42:19 »

Over or under: ISO accounts for 4.69% of total base set orders.
Corsair K63 Wireless | Razer Huntsman Elite
More
Hokusai | Ogre| Yohane | Mc65 | Kaze | RBB
Former: LZ MX | LZ FE | LZ CLS TKL Silver |LZ CLS TKL Gray| LZ St | V.EA | Blackbird | LSV3 | OctagonV2 | Norbatouch | X60 | TX84 | Kyuu | SSK | 268.1| Jane CE | Corsair K95 | X60R | HHKB JP x JS HiPro | 910 CE |Nunu |Nunu FE | Jane V2 CE|Jane V2| RS (TKL)

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #997 on: Tue, 02 April 2019, 11:43:03 »

Over or under: ISO accounts for 4.69% of total base set orders.

UNDERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Offline nuclear_wizard

« Reply #998 on: Tue, 02 April 2019, 11:44:26 »
Plz no text arrows in base kit...

Offline Oblotzky

« Reply #999 on: Tue, 02 April 2019, 11:51:35 »

My Quad-Linked RTX Titan cards are working overtime running those machine learning cores, I hope the graphs will be done generating before the weekend.