geekhack Marketplace > RAMA WORKS

RAMA M10-A (NOW AVAILABLE)

(1/17) > >>

KingRama:
https://www.massdrop.com/buy/rama-m10-a?mode=guest_open

Launching soon!

After a grueling almost 8 month wait, we’re finally here. The RAMA M10-A is finally launching! Since the beginning I’ve always wanted to hit a price point that would make it accessible to as many as people as possible - that’s why I teamed up with Massdrop to make this product a reality and to get it to everyone as affordably and as time efficiently as possible.

The M10-A is really a premium product, from it’s heavy weight to its monolithic structure - no detail was spared when designing this product from the ground up. Especially with Machine Industries working in parallel to make sure that the M10-A is as easy as possible to program and use.

I would not have been able to bring this product to the market without the immense support from members of the community. So thank you all for always been so supporting in my products, my designs and my work. The M10-A is only the beginning.

If you have any questions regarding the product, feel free to ask and I’ll answer it as soon as possible!

$99.99 with free domestic shipping (USA), switches and caps :)

stillzman:
finally, congrats rama! can't wait!

KingRama:

--- Quote from: stillzman on Wed, 23 November 2016, 23:23:52 ---finally, congrats rama! can't wait!

--- End quote ---

Thanks heaps bro, really happy it's finally come to this! Just want to get the M10 out there :)

Can't wait to see what people do with it! :D

Vigrith:
Wow, that price point is incredible! The M10 looks fantastic, congratulations Rama. I'm really tempted to get one even though I can't solder, just going to have to get a friend or someone else to do it for me - I'm assuming pre-assembled is not going to be an option?

Thank you for all the work you've put in!

AMongoose:
Sweet.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version