Author Topic: [GB] E8-V1 Custom TKL - SORTING THE BOARDS  (Read 574088 times)

Offline meowizzle

• Kittens are great. So am I.
Re: [GB] E8-V1 Custom TKL - SORTING THE BOARDS
« Reply #1350 on: Tue, 26 June 2018, 21:24:15 »
Omg I see mine!!! I take back all I said!!!

Well maybe not everything it’s still like a year late. Better late than never.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Never stop Clickin!!

Offline mniels

« Reply #1351 on: Tue, 26 June 2018, 21:25:56 »
i  will contact Quang ask the progress

any update? ..
I have leave message ,haven’t reply me yet about e8

Quang didn't receive your message, you should send message again
His sons, they are sick (hand foot mouth disease) so he has no time to check email or ship E8

cuongnt91, you seem to be the only person that has been able to get an update recently. Do your know what's going on here?

someone gonna receive their board

Whoa! Shipping!! Thanks for the update cuongnt91!

I'm not sure how in the loop you are, but I've sent multiple emails with shipping address and willingness to pay shipping. Should I send another email/pm?

If only mine were one of those three....... :(

Offline meowizzle

• Kittens are great. So am I.
« Reply #1352 on: Tue, 26 June 2018, 21:26:11 »
Omg I see mine!!! I take back all I said!!!

Well maybe not everything it’s still like a year late. Better late than never.

Never stop Clickin!!

Offline excluisve

• * Maker
  • Making & Thinking.
« Reply #1353 on: Tue, 26 June 2018, 21:33:48 »
Glad to hear .

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #1354 on: Tue, 26 June 2018, 22:10:57 »

any update? ..

His sons, they are sick (hand foot mouth disease) so he has no time to check email or ship E8

cuongnt91, you seem to be the only person that has been able to get an update recently. Do your know what's going on here?

I'm not sure how in the loop you are, but I've sent multiple emails with shipping address and willingness to pay shipping. Should I send another email/pm?

I can't tell if mine (E6) is in the middle of the right stack or not =/

Offline cuongnt91

« Reply #1355 on: Tue, 26 June 2018, 22:49:33 »

any update? ..

E6 ???, all of those stacks are E8. EX ships E6, not Kuang

Offline gt1989

« Reply #1356 on: Tue, 26 June 2018, 22:51:47 »

any update? ..

I'm pretty sure he is talking about his order ID from this spreadsheet
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14lYDVr2Y6TSb7o_OJVbKxBEAn1Ct7PbE8NZRSLaID6Y/edit#gid=0

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #1357 on: Tue, 26 June 2018, 22:56:17 »

any update? ..

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14lYDVr2Y6TSb7o_OJVbKxBEAn1Ct7PbE8NZRSLaID6Y/edit#gid=0

Yes indeed. Order number E6

Offline KetchyKech

• ∴∵∴◇❖◇∴∵∴
« Reply #1358 on: Wed, 27 June 2018, 08:05:43 »

any update? ..

same question.....please -_-;
∴∵∴◇Time TKL--VE.A--F&T 1916--Cajal--Octagon v2◇∴∵∴

Offline cuongnt91

« Reply #1359 on: Wed, 27 June 2018, 10:19:25 »

any update? ..

i think you should send another email

...but:
some of you guys sent email, told him that you would pay shipping fee and you wanted to see your board/your order before paying
Kuang did what you want, took photo your board/ your order, send email with photo but no reply from you
1 or many weeks later, you sent email again and request photo again
It makes him tired because he has his own business

Offline KetchyKech

• ∴∵∴◇❖◇∴∵∴
« Reply #1360 on: Wed, 27 June 2018, 19:55:07 »

any update? ..

...but:
some of you guys sent email, told him that you would pay shipping fee and you wanted to see your board/your order before paying
Kuang did what you want, took photo your board/ your order, send email with photo but no reply from you

I didn't request a picture or anything of the sort, but kuang never invoiced me for the shipping, I re-sent the email, as per your instruction, to eteam@kuang2.net

Offline mniels

« Reply #1361 on: Wed, 27 June 2018, 20:00:21 »

any update? ..

Well, mine is in there, E82.  I was away from the forum for awhile, and I just noticed something when I checked the spreadsheet.  There is now a column for "Willing to pay shipping fee."  I am listed as "unsure."  I obviously missed something here.  I paid for shipping a year and a half ago!  What the hell is that all about?

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #1362 on: Wed, 27 June 2018, 20:09:44 »

...but:

I didn't request a picture or anything of the sort, but kuang never invoiced me for the shipping, I re-sent the email, as per your instruction, to eteam@kuang2.net

Same here. I've never asked for pictures. Hell, I've never asked for any sort of proof of life.

I've only emailed Kuang multiple times with shipping address, PP address, and willingness to pay shipping... again.

I have now sent another email. Maybe this time we'll get responses..?

Well, mine is in there, E82.  I was away from the forum for awhile, and I just noticed something when I checked the spreadsheet.  There is now a column for "Willing to pay shipping fee."  I am listed as "unsure."  I obviously missed something here.  I paid for shipping a year and a half ago!  What the hell is that all about?

Don't know how long you've been away. Johang was sick or something and went into the hospital. A while later kuang picked up the shipping, but didn't have any of the funds from Johang to ship. So he's had to invoice for shipping again.

I'm really not too sure how up to date the spreadsheet is.

Offline Shados

« Reply #1363 on: Thu, 28 June 2018, 08:58:42 »
I've already said it in a couple of emails, but I'm definitely willing to pay the shipping cost.

Offline mniels

« Reply #1364 on: Thu, 28 June 2018, 09:07:19 »
I've already said it in a couple of emails, but I'm definitely willing to pay the shipping cost.

OK, so what are the additional shipping costs?  I guess I don't have a choice since the boards are basically being held hostage at this point.

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #1365 on: Thu, 28 June 2018, 09:38:15 »

OK, so what are the additional shipping costs?  I guess I don't have a choice since the boards are basically being held hostage at this point.

Yea, I know right! Idk how much it is. Probably like $50 ish

Offline PurpleURP

« Reply #1366 on: Thu, 28 June 2018, 10:08:44 »

shipping was $70 when i paid again for mine back in november 2017

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #1367 on: Thu, 28 June 2018, 10:22:52 »

Ahh, thanks for letting me know. Now I know what to expect when kuang eventually responds to me.

Offline mniels

« Reply #1368 on: Thu, 28 June 2018, 10:31:44 »

Ahh, thanks for letting me know. Now I know what to expect when kuang eventually responds to me.

Does anyone know if the engraved plates ever got straightened out?  I know that is one of the things I was waiting on in addition to the second plate and PCB. Of course, I have no idea if those ever showed up to be shipped.

I am sure that this was brought up way back when, but why are we having to pay for shipping twice?  Something about the new guy couldn’t get the money from the original group organizer. This whole thing has already been running me the wrong way for months, and this certainly isn’t helping. If only I could get my money back (sigh.)

Offline TerryMathews

« Reply #1369 on: Thu, 28 June 2018, 17:06:58 »
I am sure that this was brought up way back when, but why are we having to pay for shipping twice?  Something about the new guy couldn’t get the money from the original group organizer. This whole thing has already been running me the wrong way for months, and this certainly isn’t helping. If only I could get my money back (sigh.)

I mean UsualSuspectXXX answered your question the other time you asked it but I will answer it again. Hope you read it this time.

Jhoang has the money. No one can get to it. Luckily the boards were retrieved by Kuang. He's not going to pay for the shipping of your board.

The only people who didn't have to pay double shipping are the ones who disputed their board with Paypal prior to the 180 day deadline and then repurchased form Kuang. AFAIK, I might be the only one.

Offline mniels

« Reply #1370 on: Thu, 28 June 2018, 17:22:01 »

I mean UsualSuspectXXX answered your question the other time you asked it but I will answer it again. Hope you read it this time.

Jhoang has the money. No one can get to it. Luckily the boards were retrieved by Kuang. He's not going to pay for the shipping of your board.

The only people who didn't have to pay double shipping are the ones who disputed their board with Paypal prior to the 180 day deadline and then repurchased form Kuang. AFAIK, I might be the only one.

Thank you for the information, but not the smart ass-edness.  The only thing I know for a fact is that all of this has left an incredibly bad taste in my mouth.  I am sorry for Kuang's troubles, I really am, and I hope he is doing better.  However, this was a business transaction.  We all take a risk with these buys, that is a given, but generally speaking, most organizers have some sort of a backup plan.  Maybe things are different overseas, but it absolutely blows my mind that he cannot retrieve the money for the shipping.  What is happening to the original money we paid for shipping?  Is it just being pocketed by Kuang?

I don't know if you saw my earlier posts some time back, but I sold my spot in this buy.  The guy I sold my spot to decided to dispute our PayPal transaction two weeks before Christmas, never mind that I was not the one shipping the boards.  Thanks to this buy I had almost 600 pulled out of my account before doing my Christmas shopping for my two little girls.  So, yeah, I am a little bitter.  Now having to pay more money on top of it to get a board that I tried to sell the spot for?  Even if I sell it I am still losing my ass.  Methinks this is my last group buy on this forum or any other.  Simply not worth the risk, hassle, and bad feelings this one has generated.  If I see something I want I will just wait and buy it from whoever inevitably will want to sell it.

This isn't the first time I have seen an actual photograph of my board.  I am not holding my breath that I will be receiving it any time soon.

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #1371 on: Thu, 28 June 2018, 19:02:33 »

Thank you for the information, but not the smart ass-edness.  The only thing I know for a fact is that all of this has left an incredibly bad taste in my mouth.  I am sorry for Kuang's troubles, I really am, and I hope he is doing better.  However, this was a business transaction.  We all take a risk with these buys, that is a given, but generally speaking, most organizers have some sort of a backup plan.  Maybe things are different overseas, but it absolutely blows my mind that he cannot retrieve the money for the shipping.  What is happening to the original money we paid for shipping?  Is it just being pocketed by Kuang?

I don't know if you saw my earlier posts some time back, but I sold my spot in this buy.  The guy I sold my spot to decided to dispute our PayPal transaction two weeks before Christmas, never mind that I was not the one shipping the boards.  Thanks to this buy I had almost 600 pulled out of my account before doing my Christmas shopping for my two little girls.  So, yeah, I am a little bitter.  Now having to pay more money on top of it to get a board that I tried to sell the spot for?  Even if I sell it I am still losing my ass.  Methinks this is my last group buy on this forum or any other.  Simply not worth the risk, hassle, and bad feelings this one has generated.  If I see something I want I will just wait and buy it from whoever inevitably will want to sell it.

This isn't the first time I have seen an actual photograph of my board.  I am not holding my breath that I will be receiving it any time soon.

That's a terrible situation, sorry.  Just posting to say that I think you are confusing Kuang (who took the boards to salvage the group buy) with Jhoang (who originally collected money from the GB participants).  Jhoang was the one who got the shipping money along with the funds for the actual boards when we were originally invoiced.  We don't know what happened to the money that was collected for shipping, but presumably it did not go to Kuang when he took over the group buy after Jhoang bailed on it. 

With that said, I've personally taken over and salvaged 2 group buys, and I know how daunting and irritating it can be to deal with the details (and have no funds to cover shipping), but I can say that there's no excuse good enough for not posting updates for a long time, other than personal disability preventing one from doing so.  I've had unfortunate circumstances of my father going through cancer treatment and ultimately not making it, and I was still able to keep in touch with people in regards to various obligations at the time (8 years ago); likewise with various pet illnesses, personal illness, etc.  Whatever friends of the absentee people tell you, the real reason someone is not giving any updates is because they are mentally avoiding dealing with the situation and putting things off -- it's not because they can't find 2 minutes out of their day or even week to give an update.  They are procrastinating after encountering problems or financial roadblocks, or time limitations, and don't want to talk about it and deal with potential backlash.  They have good intentions initially but become overwhelmed with the combination of private messages, logistics, and physical packing and sorting (and even worse: assembly).  If one is not on top of all the communication, it accumulates quickly, and who wants to deal with angry PMs.  All the people in various group buys who have gone MIA followed the same exact pattern.  I only know of one person over the years here who pulled himself by his own bootstraps out of such situation and ended up successfully finishing his group buy successfully after a very long time.  I really hope yet someone else is able to help Kuang to get the boards out.
« Last Edit: Thu, 28 June 2018, 19:06:32 by Photoelectric »
- Keyboards: LZ-GH (Jailhouse Blues)M65-a, MIRA SE, E8-V1, MOON TKL, CA66
- Keyboard Case Painting Tips -
- Join Mechanical Keyboards photography group on Flickr -

Offline olijuice

« Reply #1372 on: Sun, 01 July 2018, 22:08:27 »
If I never payed for shipping for additional shipping, do I PM Kuang2 or someone else to pay for shipping?

Offline cuongnt91

« Reply #1373 on: Mon, 02 July 2018, 05:57:25 »
If I never payed for shipping for additional shipping, do I PM Kuang2 or someone else to pay for shipping?

Email Kuang and tell me your slot number

Offline balotelli00

« Reply #1374 on: Mon, 02 July 2018, 08:05:29 »

Email Kuang and tell me your slot number

Regarding the pictures of the keyboards that he's gonna ship, will he provide us with tracking number? I've emailed him, but he hasn't replied yet.

Offline cuongnt91

« Reply #1375 on: Mon, 02 July 2018, 23:38:55 »
Told Kuang about E-6 and E-33. 2 guys who are ready to pay shipping fee again.
shipping fee is 75USD
paypal: maihanh@kuang2.net

Offline gt1989

« Reply #1376 on: Mon, 02 July 2018, 23:56:42 »
I just sent Kuang a new email with an address change and telling him that I'm willing to pay for shipping. Which is already marked as "yes" on the spreadsheet under my ID of E17.

Offline cuongnt91

« Reply #1377 on: Tue, 03 July 2018, 22:08:41 »
@E-33: i received your PM and Kuang received your shipping fee
I told Kuang, sent him your address and he will pack and ship your board

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #1378 on: Tue, 03 July 2018, 22:48:09 »
shipping fee is 75USD

Is kuang going to send an invoice for shipping? Or am I supposed to just gift it to him?

Offline cuongnt91

« Reply #1379 on: Tue, 03 July 2018, 23:06:02 »
shipping fee is 75USD

Is kuang going to send an invoice for shipping? Or am I supposed to just gift it to him?

No he isn't
You send 75usd to his PP

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #1380 on: Tue, 03 July 2018, 23:06:48 »
shipping fee is 75USD

You can send money for "goods and services" yourself, not just "gift".  It's unclear if the $75 is net to him or not.

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #1381 on: Tue, 03 July 2018, 23:11:05 »
shipping fee is 75USD

No he isn't
You send 75usd to his PP

Thank you. As per the question that Photoelectric posed, I assume it's 75 net to kuang?

shipping fee is 75USD

You can send money for "goods and services" yourself, not just "gift".  It's unclear if the $75 is net to him or not.

You're right. I completely forgot about that.

Offline cuongnt91

« Reply #1382 on: Tue, 03 July 2018, 23:15:37 »
shipping fee is 75USD

thank you, i dont use PP so i dont understand what "gift" mean
75USD is 100% shipping fee
Shipping fee in Viet Nam is ab 1,700,000 VND, bank rate VND/USD is ab 22,600 VND/ 1USD

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #1383 on: Tue, 03 July 2018, 23:21:40 »
shipping fee is 75USD

thank you, i dont use PP so i dont understand what "gift" mean
75USD is 100% shipping fee
Shipping fee in Viet Nam is ab 1,700,000 VND, bank rate VND/USD is ab 22,600 VND/ 1USD

Please ensure kuang knows that I have sent payment

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #1384 on: Tue, 03 July 2018, 23:23:17 »
I don't know if international paypal fee has changed recently, but if it's still 3.9% + $0.30, then you should send $78.36 as goods and services payment for kuang to receive $75.  Can round it to $79 if you want.

Offline cuongnt91

« Reply #1385 on: Tue, 03 July 2018, 23:28:30 »
I don't know if international paypal fee has changed recently, but if it's still 3.9% + $0.30, then you should send $78.36 as goods and services payment for kuang to receive $75.  Can round it to $79 if you want.

Kuang told me 75$ is enough for shipping
75$ for shipping
78/79/80$ for shipping and inviting me and Kuang coffee  :D

Offline cuongnt91

« Reply #1386 on: Sun, 08 July 2018, 03:53:31 »

Kuang got your money but he doesn't know your information
plz email him or PM me

Offline actualglacier

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • 😳
« Reply #1387 on: Sun, 08 July 2018, 05:41:21 »

Kuang got your money but he doesn't know your information
plz email him or PM me

What about the other orders? I opted and paid for the assembly service but at this point I might as well just cut my losses and pay for the shipping and assemble the board myself.
actualglacier on youtube

Offline KetchyKech

• ∴∵∴◇❖◇∴∵∴
« Reply #1388 on: Sun, 08 July 2018, 08:23:18 »
shipping fee is 75USD

I have private messaged you about which steps to take to get my board shipped, E65. Please respond when you can, thanks.

Offline cuongnt91

« Reply #1389 on: Sun, 08 July 2018, 08:30:58 »
shipping fee is 75USD

I have private messaged you about which steps to take to get my board shipped, E65. Please respond when you can, thanks.

Ok ok, responded

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #1390 on: Sun, 08 July 2018, 09:44:46 »
shipping fee is 75USD

Can you confirm that kuang has received my payment and has all necessary information to ship.

Offline cuongnt91

« Reply #1391 on: Sun, 08 July 2018, 10:35:15 »
shipping fee is 75USD

Can you confirm that kuang has received my payment and has all necessary information to ship.

when did you send money, PM me
« Last Edit: Sun, 08 July 2018, 10:41:01 by cuongnt91 »

Offline Gajible

« Reply #1392 on: Mon, 09 July 2018, 16:57:27 »
Are things finally moving along? I hope so!

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #1393 on: Mon, 09 July 2018, 17:04:34 »
Are things finally moving along? I hope so!

It seems like they might be. I've paid for shipping... so... I hope they're moving along =P

Offline cuongnt91

« Reply #1394 on: Tue, 10 July 2018, 10:13:01 »
Kuang confirmed that he received money of 4 people in picture blow ( E6-33-65 and olijuice - what's your ID? E85? )

and T-Mootypus (E39) : you receive your E8 but still don't pay shipping fee
shipping fee is 79USD
thank you

Offline gt1989

« Reply #1395 on: Tue, 10 July 2018, 10:56:06 »
Kuang confirmed that he received money of 4 people in picture blow ( E6-33-65 and olijuice - what's your ID? E85? )

shipping fee is 79USD
thank you

So I emailed Kuang about wanting to pay shipping and a address change but I have received a reply back yet. Should I just send him the shipping fee and put my info the notes section?

Offline cuongnt91

« Reply #1396 on: Tue, 10 July 2018, 11:02:10 »

shipping fee is 79USD
thank you

So I emailed Kuang about wanting to pay shipping and a address change but I have received a reply back yet. Should I just send him the shipping fee and put my info the notes section?

you should send him shipping fee + your info
and PM me : your ID, what you order and your information ( full name, address)

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #1397 on: Tue, 10 July 2018, 11:48:21 »

shipping fee is 79USD
thank you

Thanks for the update cuongnt91

Offline KetchyKech

• ∴∵∴◇❖◇∴∵∴
« Reply #1398 on: Tue, 10 July 2018, 12:21:40 »

shipping fee is 79USD
thank you

great news, thank you for this -- please let us know when we can expect shipping.

Offline olijuice

« Reply #1399 on: Tue, 10 July 2018, 12:47:31 »
More
[/quote]

shipping fee is 79USD
thank you

Hi Cuong, yes I am E85. Sorry I gave you the row number of the spreadsheet instead. My mistake.