Author Topic: Noko's Leatherworks - New Orders On Hold  (Read 804875 times)

Offline tyvar1

• Otto is a Rhino!
    • Reddit
Re: Noko's Leatherworks - Custom Wrist Rests - New Colours
« Reply #500 on: Wed, 04 March 2015, 02:24:37 »
Quick update!  School stuff including traveling has put me behind, but I am still around, just kinda quiet and a bit slower to reply to stuff.
Last of 60% Massdrop shipped, a bunch of custom orders with carvings on the go, which I'm planning to post a bunch of in progress pictures of sometime this week.  And more picture backlog.
No worries :D
Awesome! Looking forward for some pictures!

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #501 on: Wed, 04 March 2015, 09:17:19 »

Just wanted to let you know noko that I'm not trying to insult you by not taking any pictures of my new wrist wrest. It's at my home on Long Island, and I havn't gotten a chance to see it yet.. I'll try and get some good pics when I go home for spring break.

Good guy, that Vibex
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline Noko

• jolonarr: a tough dude who takes no esses!
  • * Maker
    • Noko's Leatherworks
« Reply #502 on: Mon, 09 March 2015, 16:01:38 »
Just wanted to let you know noko that I'm not trying to insult you by not taking any pictures of my new wrist wrest. It's at my home on Long Island, and I havn't gotten a chance to see it yet.. I'll try and get some good pics when I go home for spring break.

No worries man, I think it's more my fault that I haven't posted my pics of it yet :)  Here we go:

I probably won't make one like this again, so it'll forever be known as Vibex Beige.  It took quite a process and I also have no idea how it will hold up over time (which I guess Vibex is going to find out!  Looking forward to it.)  I'm going to document the process in my Making Stuff thread.

Also had this one sitting around to post, normally I don't bother showing off standard black wrist rests that go out, but black with grey stitching is unexpectedly awesome:

I think I have to make another one of these for myself, just to permanently go with this Galaxy Class.

--

So I just did a mass update to the waiting list, I did a whole bunch of carving last week and all of these are in various stages of dye/paint/highlighting.  There's one more carving I am working on that's taking a bit more practice, it's on a full size and pretty big and detailed.  Some potatoes are more potatoes than other potatoes.

Noko's Leatherworks - Handmade Custom Leather Wrist Rests -  http://www.noko.ca

Sales Thread: http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=51762.0
Build Log: http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=47704.0

Offline tyvar1

• Otto is a Rhino!
    • Reddit
« Reply #503 on: Mon, 09 March 2015, 16:14:34 »

Show Image
omg! This is to good! Just wow!

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #504 on: Mon, 09 March 2015, 17:47:48 »
Show Image

Noko, I remember seeing the Koifish before. Which lucky member is getting his/her second or even third wrist rest? :P
|||Daily driver: Duck Orion TKL
|||My other keyboards :
More
|||The Original|Home|Work|Numpad|Play|Endgame|Keycaps
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets
|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
« Reply #505 on: Mon, 09 March 2015, 19:05:26 »

Offline Latin00032

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #506 on: Mon, 09 March 2015, 20:30:59 »

Show Image

[HEAVY BREATHING]
Can I ask how do you get those imprints on the leather to look so nice? Are they custom per order? How do I get my own logo? How detailed can the logo be? How many colors can be used on the logo?

Sorry for asking so many questions so fast.

Offline Noko

• * Maker
    • Noko's Leatherworks
« Reply #507 on: Wed, 11 March 2015, 17:49:28 »

Show Image

[HEAVY BREATHING]
Can I ask how do you get those imprints on the leather to look so nice? Are they custom per order? How do I get my own logo? How detailed can the logo be? How many colors can be used on the logo?

Hehe np :)

1) is just plain old practice, plus using quality tools (which in leatherworking does make a huge difference).  But I'm by no means an expert at carving, for example this guy's bevelling is so insane https://www.flickr.com/photos/threemuttscustoms/sets/72157628752308441/
I posted this in one of Binge's threads too, here's the first ever thing I made out of leather from a how-to video, as you can see it looks horrible :D 

2) Yes, though as you can see from the fish for example, I can redo something I've done before if you want it too.

3) Most of the time I end up adapting an existing image for carving in Photoshop, drawing outlines on things and removing some details so it prints okay.  Then I "trace" that onto the damp leather to make an imprint, which I use as a guide for the carving and then add details back in freehand.

So, if you have an image in mind, I can usually tell you if it's doable or not.  I have made up completely original designs before too, most recent was my coaster for Binge, but that takes more time.  Right now I'm doing a couple vectorizing photos which is sort of in the middle.

4) Text has to be reasonably big to look good carved.  That's the number one reason I find someone sends me an image they'd like and I can't make it work.  The ideal is like something that would work in a colouring book.  On the other hand though, I always like to take on something challenging, no harm in trying out a test to make sure it can be done :)

5) Lots :)  For example, for Tyvar1's rhino, I mixed up a custom orange to match, just cause it wouldn't be Otto otherwise.
I have something like 30 acrylics so I can usually get something close for anything.
Pretty much I quote the price for this in 3 tiers:  no colours/just highlighting, one colour, and then as many as you need (since once you're above one the labour is pretty much the same).

The only thing to keep in mind is that more colours = exponentially more time for completion.  I have tried to see if it can be reduced, but it always causes problems so I now stick with what works.

For example, for Tyvar's Otto, the steps so far have been: carving and full 24h dry, first orange coat, outline in black dye, latex mask, main black dye, first coat of orange touchups plus first coat of other colours.  Next will be more layers of other colours until they are all complete, each with a day in between for proper drying.  After than comes clear finish on carvings, black finish on black, then highlight coat (needs 48h drying time), then clear finish.  So that is a lot of days spent drying!

Offline Latin00032

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #508 on: Wed, 11 March 2015, 18:47:35 »

Show Image

[HEAVY BREATHING]

1) is just plain old practice, plus using quality tools (which in leatherworking does make a huge difference).  But I'm by no means an expert at carving, for example this guy's bevelling is so insane https://www.flickr.com/photos/threemuttscustoms/sets/72157628752308441/
I posted this in one of Binge's threads too, here's the first ever thing I made out of leather from a how-to video, as you can see it looks horrible :D 
Show Image

2) Yes, though as you can see from the fish for example, I can redo something I've done before if you want it too.

3) Most of the time I end up adapting an existing image for carving in Photoshop, drawing outlines on things and removing some details so it prints okay.  Then I "trace" that onto the damp leather to make an imprint, which I use as a guide for the carving and then add details back in freehand.

So, if you have an image in mind, I can usually tell you if it's doable or not.  I have made up completely original designs before too, most recent was my coaster for Binge, but that takes more time.  Right now I'm doing a couple vectorizing photos which is sort of in the middle.

4) Text has to be reasonably big to look good carved.  That's the number one reason I find someone sends me an image they'd like and I can't make it work.  The ideal is like something that would work in a colouring book.  On the other hand though, I always like to take on something challenging, no harm in trying out a test to make sure it can be done :)

5) Lots :)  For example, for Tyvar1's rhino, I mixed up a custom orange to match, just cause it wouldn't be Otto otherwise.
I have something like 30 acrylics so I can usually get something close for anything.
Pretty much I quote the price for this in 3 tiers:  no colours/just highlighting, one colour, and then as many as you need (since once you're above one the labour is pretty much the same).

The only thing to keep in mind is that more colours = exponentially more time for completion.  I have tried to see if it can be reduced, but it always causes problems so I now stick with what works.

For example, for Tyvar's Otto, the steps so far have been: carving and full 24h dry, first orange coat, outline in black dye, latex mask, main black dye, first coat of orange touchups plus first coat of other colours.  Next will be more layers of other colours until they are all complete, each with a day in between for proper drying.  After than comes clear finish on carvings, black finish on black, then highlight coat (needs 48h drying time), then clear finish.  So that is a lot of days spent drying!
Thanks for the detailed response. I've been eyeing these for a while. Just need to get a good idea for a logo or image.

I wouldn't want too detailed of an image. Just something that looks simple but cool.

Need more time to research. Need to act fast before you think about closing up shop. ;)

Offline tyvar1

• Otto is a Rhino!
    • Reddit
« Reply #509 on: Thu, 12 March 2015, 00:04:07 »

Show Image

[HEAVY BREATHING]

Show Image

This is awesome! So nice to know how you make my wrist rest! Thank you so much for the detailed post! And I can feel how good Otto is going to be! :D

Offline Vibex

• Love y'all
« Reply #510 on: Sun, 15 March 2015, 08:02:05 »

No worries man, I think it's more my fault that I haven't posted my pics of it yet :)  Here we go:

Show Image

I probably won't make one like this again, so it'll forever be known as Vibex Beige.  It took quite a process and I also have no idea how it will hold up over time (which I guess Vibex is going to find out!  Looking forward to it.)  I'm going to document the process in my Making Stuff thread.

Also had this one sitting around to post, normally I don't bother showing off standard black wrist rests that go out, but black with grey stitching is unexpectedly awesome:

Show Image

I think I have to make another one of these for myself, just to permanently go with this Galaxy Class.

--

So I just did a mass update to the waiting list, I did a whole bunch of carving last week and all of these are in various stages of dye/paint/highlighting.  There's one more carving I am working on that's taking a bit more practice, it's on a full size and pretty big and detailed.  Some potatoes are more potatoes than other potatoes.

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Now I feel so special. :p I took a bunch of shots of it, but mine are all potatoes compared to yours. I 'll post some of them soon anyway (on my way back to college now).
Show Image

Noko, I remember seeing the Koifish before. Which lucky member is getting his/her second or even third wrist rest? :P
That would be me. ;D

Offline strain67

« Reply #511 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 13:21:02 »
These all look absolutely incredible!!! I would love to order one but it seems the link to your custom order form is down at the moment.

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #512 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 15:20:26 »
Can we get a close up of that marines logo when it is done?  I was navy myself, but still want to see the artwork.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline Noko

• * Maker
    • Noko's Leatherworks
« Reply #513 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 20:41:35 »
These all look absolutely incredible!!! I would love to order one but it seems the link to your custom order form is down at the moment.

Yes, unfortunately my old embedded form started having a couple issues.  I'm in the process of replacing it with a locally-hosted form, and I'll post an update here as soon as it's ready.

Can we get a close up of that marines logo when it is done?  I was navy myself, but still want to see the artwork.

Yup, just about to ship that one so I'll get some good pictures for sure.  I wanted to make sure I did my due diligence with it (which was actually kinda cool.. sent my registration along with a $15 cheque to The Pentagon to become an official licensed hobbyist of the USMC.. ) and it's being shipped off to a legit FPO :)

--

So was going to finish fixing up the form and send out invoices over the weekend but I forgot some old friends were visiting town and lots of burgers and beers and trips to places like the aquarium were had:

But here's a couple pictures of what shipped last week:

The fish one is meant to fit a LightSaver so it's a TKL with a bit over a half inch extra on the border.
I've got all those other carvings in various stages of assembly, so I can't wait to show those off too.

And for those who read this far, a little hype.  I've got a sort of orphaned ErgoDox pair that I finally finished off--I never wanted to sell it because one of the pieces has a little more scarring than I would be comfortable with, though it's more cool looking than anything, so it sat around partially done for a long time.  Going to have a giveaway for it :D

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #514 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 21:20:58 »
Ergodox pair giveaway is sweet! I was just thinking I need to put myself on this list for a dox set!  :))

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #515 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 21:34:24 »

Show Image

What leather dye color is that blue, I really like it.

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #516 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 21:49:45 »
Show Image

Wow, that turned out beautifully.  Nice work, as always...  Very well done...

Offline tyvar1

• Otto is a Rhino!
    • Reddit
« Reply #517 on: Tue, 24 March 2015, 05:15:05 »

Yes, unfortunately my old embedded form started having a couple issues.  I'm in the process of replacing it with a locally-hosted form, and I'll post an update here as soon as it's ready.

Yup, just about to ship that one so I'll get some good pictures for sure.  I wanted to make sure I did my due diligence with it (which was actually kinda cool.. sent my registration along with a $15 cheque to The Pentagon to become an official licensed hobbyist of the USMC.. ) and it's being shipped off to a legit FPO :)

--

So was going to finish fixing up the form and send out invoices over the weekend but I forgot some old friends were visiting town and lots of burgers and beers and trips to places like the aquarium were had:

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

The fish one is meant to fit a LightSaver so it's a TKL with a bit over a half inch extra on the border.
I've got all those other carvings in various stages of assembly, so I can't wait to show those off too.

And for those who read this far, a little hype.  I've got a sort of orphaned ErgoDox pair that I finally finished off--I never wanted to sell it because one of the pieces has a little more scarring than I would be comfortable with, though it's more cool looking than anything, so it sat around partially done for a long time.  Going to have a giveaway for it :D
Looks splendid as always! :D I am really hyped to get mine :)

Offline Blackehart

• Booty Aficionado Extraordinaire
« Reply #518 on: Tue, 24 March 2015, 15:02:47 »

Show Image

Just got it! Can't wait to go home! :p

Offline tyvar1

• Otto is a Rhino!
    • Reddit
« Reply #519 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 13:30:03 »
Just got a shipping notification! Awesome! :D

Offline Noko

• * Maker
    • Noko's Leatherworks
« Reply #520 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 15:21:32 »
Good news everyone!

The new custom order form is now up!  I also fixed up the gallery while I was at it.  Newfangled responsive web design should now be fully implemented, and load times should be considerably improved (some images need work still though).  And there's probably bugs.

Speaking of images, potatocam still sucks, here is what I got that was not too bad :(  Currently saving up for this: http://www.kenrockwell.com/fuji/x-t1.htm

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
Re: Noko's Leatherworks - Custom Wrist Rests - Order Form Back Up
« Reply #521 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 15:22:43 »
Oh that camera looks great! And mmmm Kershaw

Offline Bromono

• Wanabe Cicerone
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • HHKB > Your Opinion
« Reply #522 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 15:33:05 »
Good news everyone!

The new custom order form is now up!  I also fixed up the gallery while I was at it.  Newfangled responsive web design should now be fully implemented, and load times should be considerably improved (some images need work still though).  And there's probably bugs.

Speaking of images, potatocam still sucks, here is what I got that was not too bad :(  Currently saving up for this: http://www.kenrockwell.com/fuji/x-t1.htm

Show Image

Show Image

Oh sweet baby Jesus. Thank you Noko!

Offline tyvar1

• Otto is a Rhino!
    • Reddit
« Reply #523 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 16:42:26 »
Good news everyone!

Show Image

Show Image

Oh sweet baby Jesus indeed! Otto is perfect! This is incredible! So much details! And the colors are perfect! Thank you! Thank you so much Noko!

Offline tyvar1

• Otto is a Rhino!
    • Reddit
« Reply #524 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 10:40:54 »
Thank you so much Noko, This wrist rest is breathing quality! :D  :thumb:  :eek:

More pictures here: http://imgur.com/a/4msDG

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #525 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 10:55:49 »
Thank you so much Noko, This wrist rest is breathing quality! :D  :thumb:  :eek:
Show Image

Show Image

haha that looks quality, though which is bigger... the keyboard or the rest?

Offline tyvar1

• Otto is a Rhino!
    • Reddit
« Reply #526 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 10:57:41 »
Show Image

Show Image

haha that looks quality, though which is bigger... the keyboard or the rest?
top notch quality i can guarantee you  :D

the rest is slightly bigger  ;) 

Offline tokidokijake

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #527 on: Wed, 01 April 2015, 20:21:24 »
Love the Totoro

Offline Bromono

• Wanabe Cicerone
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • HHKB > Your Opinion
« Reply #528 on: Sat, 04 April 2015, 14:09:57 »
Thank you Noko! This wrist rest is going to make my red scarf when it gets in beautiful!

96339-0

96341-1
« Last Edit: Sat, 04 April 2015, 14:13:56 by Bromono »

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
« Reply #529 on: Sat, 04 April 2015, 17:34:50 »
Thank you Noko! This wrist rest is going to make my red scarf when it gets in beautiful!

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

Wow :eek: Sooooooooo dope!

Offline tyvar1

• Otto is a Rhino!
    • Reddit
« Reply #530 on: Sun, 05 April 2015, 17:10:00 »

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)
Wow! Looks amazing! :D

Offline Whiskas

« Reply #531 on: Tue, 07 April 2015, 14:46:16 »
Registered just to tell thanks to Noko for amazing work. To be honest i ordered the wrist rest for aestetic purposes, but was amazed how the typing feels now.

96649-0

96651-1

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #532 on: Thu, 09 April 2015, 00:53:31 »

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

Fuuuuuuuck dude. That looks incredible.

I really want to get one of these but I have no idea what picture I would have on one!
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline cseng

« Reply #533 on: Wed, 15 April 2015, 09:11:23 »
edit: wrong thread LOL
« Last Edit: Thu, 16 April 2015, 04:09:18 by cseng »

Offline Noko

• * Maker
    • Noko's Leatherworks
« Reply #534 on: Thu, 16 April 2015, 10:05:22 »
Hey guys.  Quick note that a family thing came up and I am pretty behind on stuff as a result.  Going to try to get responses out to everyone over the next few days.
I did want to thank Whiskas personally. I felt very honoured at his request to put my Noko logo on the front of the wrist rest for him, and that he'd make his first post on GH here to show it off.
A couple pictures from the last weeks:

Offline FrostyToast

• Litshoard
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #535 on: Thu, 16 April 2015, 10:24:59 »
Your work look so beautiful as always!
Excited to see it in person at the Toronto meet!
Quote from: elton5354
I don't need anymore keyboards

Offline VivaGardner

• * Destiny Supporter
  • www.gboarding.com
« Reply #536 on: Thu, 16 April 2015, 10:45:53 »
Beautiful work.  I can't wait to see what creative flair you come up with on mine.  I hope everything is okay with your family and I completely understand about emergencies. 
Even good dogs go wild

Offline Noko

• * Maker
    • Noko's Leatherworks
« Reply #537 on: Tue, 21 April 2015, 17:01:05 »
Said goodbye to an old friend today.  I owe a bunch of people replies (sakone and Frosty especially, sorry guys) but I need a couple more days.

Offline FrostyToast

• Litshoard
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #538 on: Tue, 21 April 2015, 17:03:11 »
No problems, pal!
Orion V2 has done quite the number on my wallet anyway. :p
Quote from: elton5354
I don't need anymore keyboards

Offline cseng

« Reply #539 on: Fri, 24 April 2015, 06:47:34 »

Show Image

Would like to know the dye color as well.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #540 on: Sat, 25 April 2015, 05:15:07 »

Show Image

The fish one you did in a beautiful caramel coloured leather is to die for.

Now I have to have one done for me as well.  Just need one more of your unique wrist rests because lets face it, you are the ONLY one here on Planet Earth that makes these hard-core rests for keyboard lovers.

Offline VivaGardner

• * Destiny Supporter
  • www.gboarding.com
« Reply #541 on: Sun, 26 April 2015, 21:52:30 »
Said goodbye to an old friend today.  I owe a bunch of people replies (sakone and Frosty especially, sorry guys) but I need a couple more days.

Show Image

Beautiful cat.  I hope you're doing better and back to work to get your mind thinking correct again.  I'm pretty anxious but I know it's worth the wait.
Even good dogs go wild

Offline Binge

• Island of Sandy Beaches
  • * Maker
  • With Gentle Time. I Feel Very Nice.
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #542 on: Wed, 29 April 2015, 19:10:53 »

Show Image

My best regards about your friend.  I lost mine a few years ago, and its never been the same.
60% keyboards, 100% of the time.

"What the hell Jimmy?!  It was ruined before you even put it up there with your decrepit fingers."

Offline Noko

• * Maker
    • Noko's Leatherworks
« Reply #543 on: Mon, 11 May 2015, 10:42:04 »

Hey guys, that is actually a custom mix of turquoise and aqua green. In person it's a bit more greenish than the photo looks.
This is a good shot of plain turquoise: 

Sorry for not posting in a while, I am trying to get through my backlog of replies and stuff, but more emails keep coming :)
Thanks so much everyone.

I've shipped a bunch of orders but not a lot of custom carvings in those, mostly just black and saddle tan stuff.  A lot of custom art is still in progress at various stages--so pictures will be coming in a couple days.
Parts are also being cut for a couple new things.  1) A one-off for now, custom Atreus wrist rest.  2) Under-the-Ergodox production version of the prototype I made for Binge a while back (was going to do tenting built-in but it's too ambitious for the moment, I decided).  Need to check up with the sheet metal guys.
A couple loose end projects I really want to finish before these, though.

Offline VivaGardner

• * Destiny Supporter
  • www.gboarding.com
« Reply #544 on: Mon, 11 May 2015, 19:06:43 »

Hey guys, that is actually a custom mix of turquoise and aqua green. In person it's a bit more greenish than the photo looks.
This is a good shot of plain turquoise: 
Show Image

Thanks for the updates!

Sorry for not posting in a while, I am trying to get through my backlog of replies and stuff, but more emails keep coming :)
Thanks so much everyone.

I've shipped a bunch of orders but not a lot of custom carvings in those, mostly just black and saddle tan stuff.  A lot of custom art is still in progress at various stages--so pictures will be coming in a couple days.
Parts are also being cut for a couple new things.  1) A one-off for now, custom Atreus wrist rest.  2) Under-the-Ergodox production version of the prototype I made for Binge a while back (was going to do tenting built-in but it's too ambitious for the moment, I decided).  Need to check up with the sheet metal guys.
A couple loose end projects I really want to finish before these, though.
Even good dogs go wild

Offline DSlayerZX

« Reply #545 on: Sat, 16 May 2015, 01:10:29 »
Alll, alright, I guess we will be waiting for a solution for the tenting then XD

I will be waiting in line when the production model of the ergo dox leather wrist pad is ready

Offline cseng

« Reply #546 on: Sat, 16 May 2015, 10:44:54 »
what's the current estimated waiting time?

Offline Noko

• * Maker
    • Noko's Leatherworks
« Reply #547 on: Tue, 19 May 2015, 17:25:49 »
Updates made to waitlist, writing end-of-term paper, fitting in emails here and there.

what's the current estimated waiting time?

Depends on the size you would like, around 2-3 months--but it's almost summer so this is probably going to change for the better.
Plus I got some subsidies to train a summer student (your Ontario tax dollars at work  :eek: ) so.. we will see how that goes!

Offline Overside

« Reply #548 on: Tue, 19 May 2015, 23:59:56 »
Noko did you see my email about the year of the horse custom order ._.

Offline VivaGardner

• * Destiny Supporter
  • www.gboarding.com
« Reply #549 on: Tue, 02 June 2015, 12:10:12 »
Pretty sexy if you ask me. 

Even good dogs go wild