Author Topic: Noko's Leatherworks - New Orders On Hold  (Read 804877 times)

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
Re: Noko's Leatherworks - Custom Wrist Rests
« Reply #600 on: Thu, 23 July 2015, 19:20:38 »
Missed the DHL delivery :( and I'll be out of town all weekend so I won't see it for a while.
I am not sure if you know this, but if you write your signature down on a piece of paper and put it on your door DHL can use that as a signature

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #601 on: Thu, 23 July 2015, 19:21:29 »
Missed the DHL delivery :( and I'll be out of town all weekend so I won't see it for a while.
I am not sure if you know this, but if you write your signature down on a piece of paper and put it on your door DHL can use that as a signature
That's what I normally do but I didn't even know DHL was delivering today.
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #602 on: Thu, 23 July 2015, 20:50:53 »
That's what I normally do but I didn't even know DHL was delivering today.
:(

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #603 on: Fri, 24 July 2015, 23:24:00 »
Omg my name is moving up the list...
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #604 on: Sat, 25 July 2015, 00:00:59 »
My dad sent me a picture of my wrest. I love it!
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #605 on: Sat, 25 July 2015, 01:20:29 »

Glad I'm not the only one who types "wrest"
I love Elzy

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #606 on: Sat, 25 July 2015, 12:18:21 »

Glad I'm not the only one who types "wrest"
Oops...

Offline Noko

• jolonarr: a tough dude who takes no esses!
  • * Maker
    • Noko's Leatherworks
Re: Noko's Leatherworks - Totally New Site! - Custom Wrist Rests
« Reply #607 on: Fri, 31 July 2015, 10:57:24 »
So it's been insanely hot here, enough apparently to fry the SD card in my phone, so I don't have all the pictures I wanted to post today.  That's not the main news though, I should probably start off with that :)

I totally redesigned the site, completely modernized in terms of appearance and navigation.  The ordering process is also a lot more streamlined, which will allow me to handle custom orders in a much more organized fashion.

If you want a wrist rest with no art, you can now choose your size and colours and order right away!  You'll receive a status update via email when I begin the order and when it ships, and you can also create an account to monitor order status. Lead time for these orders will be around 2-3 weeks from now on.

Custom orders with art will now be on their own queue, and I'll start bringing them into the new order system from this point on.  Those on the current list will of course be my first priority, already getting through a round of new invoices today (that means you heedpantsnow :D ).  I'll be using a similar system to let you access detained info on your order progress/wait list status from your account, if you'd like.

I've got a couple pieces in stock on sale too, ones with leather scarring or a wonky stitch somewhere, just too much of a perfectionist to feel right charging fully for them :)

-----

Joey Quinn already posted some pics of his, this is really primarily Chi's work, I just did the carving but she did the original sketch as well as the amazing paint work.  Our powers combine to yield SUPAR ART

And as I've sort of mentioned, the final design of the under-the-Ergodox wrist rests is complete, a loong time after I made that first prototype for Binge.  They're very nice and heavy.  The base price for these is going to be $150 for the extra leather area and stitching.  Bendon is the proud first owner :D

I did make the final version of the new Fullhand size and sent it off to Oatburner who gave me some amazing feedback and pictures.  I'm really happy that he's vetted the new design as the old one wasn't sized properly (and it was very old.. it was made from the file of my original prototype).  I lost my pictures of them, but here is one of the ones he took, to give you a bit of an idea of how cute they are.  I was worried they might be too small, but given they're palm rests, he explained he likes the freedom of thumb movement especially as your hands are already raised up by the integrated wrist rest, you only want a minimal extra padded area.

Noko's Leatherworks - Handmade Custom Leather Wrist Rests -  http://www.noko.ca

Sales Thread: http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=51762.0
Build Log: http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=47704.0

Offline platypus

• dongerino adventures
« Reply #608 on: Fri, 31 July 2015, 11:31:12 »
My atreus rest :) My apologies to Noko for the potato pic, but I don't have a camera at the moment so I had to use my phone :/

Offline Latin00032

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #609 on: Fri, 31 July 2015, 12:13:15 »

Hey Noko,

Can you make a keycool hero 84 sized wrist rest?

It's in between a poker and fc660c in size.

Offline bendon

« Reply #610 on: Fri, 31 July 2015, 23:47:46 »
So it's been insanely hot here, enough apparently to fry the SD card in my phone, so I don't have all the pictures I wanted to post today.  That's not the main news though, I should probably start off with that :)

I totally redesigned the site, completely modernized in terms of appearance and navigation.  The ordering process is also a lot more streamlined, which will allow me to handle custom orders in a much more organized fashion.

If you want a wrist rest with no art, you can now choose your size and colours and order right away!  You'll receive a status update via email when I begin the order and when it ships, and you can also create an account to monitor order status. Lead time for these orders will be around 2-3 weeks from now on.

Custom orders with art will now be on their own queue, and I'll start bringing them into the new order system from this point on.  Those on the current list will of course be my first priority, already getting through a round of new invoices today (that means you heedpantsnow :D ).  I'll be using a similar system to let you access detained info on your order progress/wait list status from your account, if you'd like.

I've got a couple pieces in stock on sale too, ones with leather scarring or a wonky stitch somewhere, just too much of a perfectionist to feel right charging fully for them :)

-----

Show Image

Joey Quinn already posted some pics of his, this is really primarily Chi's work, I just did the carving but she did the original sketch as well as the amazing paint work.  Our powers combine to yield SUPAR ART

Show Image

And as I've sort of mentioned, the final design of the under-the-Ergodox wrist rests is complete, a loong time after I made that first prototype for Binge.  They're very nice and heavy.  The base price for these is going to be $150 for the extra leather area and stitching.  Bendon is the proud first owner :D

I did make the final version of the new Fullhand size and sent it off to Oatburner who gave me some amazing feedback and pictures.  I'm really happy that he's vetted the new design as the old one wasn't sized properly (and it was very old.. it was made from the file of my original prototype).  I lost my pictures of them, but here is one of the ones he took, to give you a bit of an idea of how cute they are.  I was worried they might be too small, but given they're palm rests, he explained he likes the freedom of thumb movement especially as your hands are already raised up by the integrated wrist rest, you only want a minimal extra padded area.

Show Image

Sorry I haven't posted any pics but we've been pretty swamped at the office to the say the least.  First off I love the rests and had no idea how "solid" and durable they were.  They feel as though they could last well over a decade even with serious over-the-top use.  Surpassed all of my expectations.  I got the mississippi vice joint to go with a black (white led) poker 2 with miami pbt keycaps.  I'm currently using some modded v3 tents at work with my ergodox and might try to combine in some way with the rests but we'll have to wait see.  Definitely looking to place another order by the end of the year. :thumb:
« Last Edit: Fri, 31 July 2015, 23:51:49 by bendon »

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #611 on: Tue, 04 August 2015, 09:06:05 »
Love your work Noko, I'm a leather enthusiast myself but more into shoes
Do you ever plan to do patina?
Women always figure out the truth. Always. - Han Solo

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #612 on: Tue, 04 August 2015, 18:23:38 »
Show Image

SUPAR ART indeed! Your picture does the rest much more justice than mine does.  :))

Offline Noko

• * Maker
    • Noko's Leatherworks
« Reply #613 on: Fri, 07 August 2015, 11:00:32 »
Hey guys,

So.. some cool news, other not so much.

Coolness is that wrist rest art is going awesomely.  These two are just the beginning, I can't wait to show off the even more complex pieces that are currently underway :)

Completely out of nowhere I am now dealing with a residential tenancy thing which involves me lawyering up and potentially moving.  Being cautious financially, this means I'm going to have to leave my studio.  I hope to relocate to a place where I can set up a proper home workshop, but for the indefinite future I will not be taking new orders.

Rest assured that if you have paid, you will be receiving your order as planned and probably ahead of schedule.  If you're on the list but have not yet been invoiced, I'm going to try to get through as many as I can before I have to pack up (which itself is a current known unknown sort of timeframe).  I will work my hardest to prevent this from happening, but if I do invoice you and am unable to make your wrist rest in time, you'll be refunded 100% as soon as I know my deadline.

Be happy though--for we have created SUPAR ART this summer, and it has been glorious.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
Re: Noko's Leatherworks - New Orders On Hold
« Reply #614 on: Fri, 07 August 2015, 11:04:31 »
Hey guys,

So.. some cool news, other not so much.

Coolness is that wrist rest art is going awesomely.  These two are just the beginning, I can't wait to show off the even more complex pieces that are currently underway :)

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Completely out of nowhere I am now dealing with a residential tenancy thing which involves me lawyering up and potentially moving.  Being cautious financially, this means I'm going to have to leave my studio.  I hope to relocate to a place where I can set up a proper home workshop, but for the indefinite future I will not be taking new orders.

Rest assured that if you have paid, you will be receiving your order as planned and probably ahead of schedule.  If you're on the list but have not yet been invoiced, I'm going to try to get through as many as I can before I have to pack up (which itself is a current known unknown sort of timeframe).  I will work my hardest to prevent this from happening, but if I do invoice you and am unable to make your wrist rest in time, you'll be refunded 100% as soon as I know my deadline.

Be happy though--for we have created SUPAR ART this summer, and it has been glorious.

damn those are amazing m8, I've been so torn as your work is amazing, but I just don't need/use a rest !

gl with your future tho that sucks :/

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #615 on: Fri, 07 August 2015, 13:18:23 »
Wow, that rainbow. Damn...

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #616 on: Sat, 08 August 2015, 23:56:10 »
Really sorry to hear about your housing situation :( seems like everyone is getting ****ed around with houses at the moment. Hope you get it sorted soon.

Gives me some more time to work out what design I want from you as well  :-X

Edit: Nevermind, I know what I'm getting. Time to wait I guess.
« Last Edit: Sun, 09 August 2015, 00:02:24 by katushkin »
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline E3E

« Reply #617 on: Sun, 09 August 2015, 00:09:11 »
Damn, Noko! I saw that Gengar rest on reddit today and it blew my mind. I spent a ton of time cutting down a Royal Glam 80% Triwood wrist rest I bought from an awesome GHer and hand finishing it to fit my Octagon, but now I'm tempted and conflicted. I think I'll keep my triwood, but seriously consider something from you in the future.

I'm thinking of Super Mario inspired art that spans the entire wrist rest in the vein of a level from the classic games. Oh how expensive that'd be, but I'd love a panoramic piece of art on the rest. On my to-buy list!

EDIT: Obligatory, you might opine, but I have to give my condolences on your housing situation. That kinda thing is NEVER fun and I wish the best for you.
« Last Edit: Sun, 09 August 2015, 00:11:10 by E3E »

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #618 on: Sun, 09 August 2015, 00:20:28 »
Those rests are dope! Way too amazing.

Sorry to hear about the housing situation :(

Offline IMBoddy

« Reply #619 on: Mon, 10 August 2015, 20:21:40 »
Is there anyway to get on the waitlist? I'm looking to custom a 60% rest. I see new orders are on hold but hoping a wait list is somewhere

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #620 on: Sat, 22 August 2015, 21:39:24 »

Damn, sucks to have your habitat pulled out from under you due to an idiot landlord.

Hope you will come back because you are so loved here on Geekhack and we all want to BUY even more wrist rests off you.  Please find a place soon suitable to your needs but always know that we here on Geekhack appreciate your talent and the way you craft leather into something truly unique and highly prized throughout the world.

Thank you for everything you have done so far, don't be a stranger here and keep us informed about your status  :thumb: .

Offline Noko

• * Maker
    • Noko's Leatherworks
« Reply #621 on: Fri, 04 September 2015, 17:45:44 »
Have some time for an update!

Housing is.. well, I've got a multi-month plan worked out since I've got definitive answers from the lawyers.  I'm looking at January/February for starting up again, which is also good for getting ahead on school stuff in the meantime.  It's a while away so I don't want to make too many plans in advance--I just know that last week finishing orders in this apartment has been difficult and I feel kind of close to sacrificing quality based on conditions so I feel more comfortable waiting the time.  Elrick--to be sure you will be the first on my list when I resume!  I also finished design for Bromono and a couple others but unfortunately can't pull it off until then.  Sure to have missed emails from others as well over the last while , sorry :(

As mentioned, I've taken on and finished up the last of as far as I was able to get down my list.  Half shipped today, the other half will be Tuesday/Wed depending on DHL as sometimes their holiday schedule can be weird, I have found.
Some of these rests I'm very proud of, others show off some new techniques, so I'll be getting pictures posted for sure!

Unfortunately it's too late to notify people, but I did donate a prize to Badwrench's raffle for Destiny over in offtopic.  If you missed out, you can still donate too, and it would be immensely appreciated :)  I received a very nice gift from absyrd of two blown glass pendants also, which I am currently practicing leather braiding in order to do justice to.  The braiding is something I've wanted to practice for a long time given I wanted to see if I could braid USB cables in leather a long time ago and never got around to it.  Got a good opportunity to test that stuff!

Binge also sent me Nokocaps, holy caps!

I also have some plans regarding the interim that may materialize in September.  Once I am sure of how those are going, I'll let you know.

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #622 on: Fri, 04 September 2015, 17:52:53 »
Glad to hear you're not homeless, I've missed your updates so am looking forward to the pics of the new techniques :)
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline sakone54

« Reply #623 on: Sat, 05 September 2015, 09:35:16 »
Sorry for everything that has happened to you and glad to hear that its slowly getting sorted out.
If you haven't finished my rest yet, as always no rush i don't mind the wait and definitely understand your troubles.
Best of luck have fun and giggles.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #624 on: Mon, 07 September 2015, 05:36:15 »
So good to hear from you here on Geekhack  8) .

Always brilliant to hear from one of our most talented artists, hoping you will never have to again suffer the indignant greedy bastard (aka Land Lord) that has put you through all this misery.

Feel like doing a Tony Soprano on him personally, suspending him over a 20 story ledge and convincing him, to leave Noko alone and to supply her with a huge studio to continue working undisturbed  8) .

No matter what ever else happens, we love you heaps here on Geekhack so don't worry about finishing anyone's work just yet, we want you to be safe and secure with your new contract negotiations, so no one can threaten to boot you out ever again.

When everything is done to your specs and you're finally pleased with everything THEN continue forth in making these wrist rest wonders  :thumb: .
« Last Edit: Mon, 07 September 2015, 05:39:30 by Elrick »

Offline sakone54

« Reply #625 on: Fri, 18 September 2015, 22:15:42 »
I have received my rests and omg they are beautiful. My expectations and mind were completely blown (not saying that i didn't expect much, i had very high expectations).

The final products are 10 times better than the rough design he gave me before he started, and i was happy with those! He actually improved the design by changing some of the placements and added stuff. Whether he didn't include it in the sketch or decided it would look better as he worked i don't know, but  i am glad he added the extra detail.

I left the color and everything to him, other than my vague requests, and i couldn't be any happier. The colors he chose shows his great experience and the art  is nothing short of astounding. I would post pictures but i would have to go through the trouble of borrowing a phone (my camera is broken) so i'll just wait till noko uploads his photos.

Thanks for everything noko i couldn't be happier with the experience of working with you and wish you the best!

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
« Reply #626 on: Tue, 22 September 2015, 20:49:30 »
I wanna join the gang of people with their avatars on their wrist rests. So here we have the "Autobot Matrix of Leadership" rest by Noko:

(the lighting and quality of my camera don't do it justice, it is color matched to HyperFuse)

So in love this this!  :cool: Thanks a million Noko! I will get some better pictures at the weekend  ;D

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #627 on: Tue, 22 September 2015, 21:15:33 »
I have received my rests and omg they are beautiful. My expectations and mind were completely blown (not saying that i didn't expect much, i had very high expectations).

The final products are 10 times better than the rough design he gave me before he started, and i was happy with those! He actually improved the design by changing some of the placements and added stuff. Whether he didn't include it in the sketch or decided it would look better as he worked i don't know, but  i am glad he added the extra detail.

I left the color and everything to him, other than my vague requests, and i couldn't be any happier. The colors he chose shows his great experience and the art  is nothing short of astounding. I would post pictures but i would have to go through the trouble of borrowing a phone (my camera is broken) so i'll just wait till noko uploads his photos.

Thanks for everything noko i couldn't be happier with the experience of working with you and wish you the best!

Just for reference, Noko is a she :)

I wish I had pulled the trigger on one of these sooner. Really regret not going for it.
« Last Edit: Tue, 22 September 2015, 21:30:14 by katushkin »
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline Noko

• * Maker
    • Noko's Leatherworks
« Reply #628 on: Wed, 23 September 2015, 16:57:12 »
Hi everyone!

Sorry for being unresponsive lately. Moving preparations, plus the beginning of the semester, and I've been pulled in for a bunch of new research projects which fortunately enough pay nicely.  So, things are going well for me.
Thank you to everyone who has kept in touch via email or PM to ask how things are going, I'm really behind on working through those as there are too many of you kind GHers out there :)

I know at least some of those, however, concerned the sale in August.  Massdrop screwed up and double-shipped some of the orders for TKL wrist rests leaving them with not enough for all orders.  I had already wrapped things up by the end of August, when Massdrop asked to buy additional wrist rests as replacements.  Luckily only a few people were affected, but I still want to apologize that you weren't able to get the wrist rests you ordered.  Frustrating for something like this to happen when it's totally outside of your control.

A couple people have posted they've received orders in the last batch; here are my photos:

Lindathiel's order!

I'll try to keep this updated about how things are looking regarding starting up again. 

In the meantime I know inanis is starting up a store soon doing some beautiful woodwork including wrist rests and cases, I'd definitely keep an eye on her work if you're shopping in the near future!   :thumb:
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=75019.0

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
« Reply #629 on: Wed, 23 September 2015, 18:31:34 »
Lindathiel's order!
Show Image

Woah, those are both mind blowing!  :eek:

Just took  some better pics of mine:

Offline pr0ximity

« Reply #630 on: Wed, 23 September 2015, 19:45:52 »
Beautiful work! I've quietly followed along here and there and am always amazed at the work you do Noko. Quite a variety and all of them look fantastic!
| Flickr | KMAC 1.2 | Koala | GSKT-00-Z | GSKT-00-AEK | GON NerD60 | Jane V2 CE | Whale | J80S | Ibis | Pro2 | Pro1 | 356mini | 356CL DGE | G80-5000 HAMDE | IBM 1390120 | IBM F AT | IBM F122 | IBM 3101 | Zenith Z-150

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #631 on: Wed, 23 September 2015, 19:55:45 »
Massdrop screwed up and double-shipped some of the orders for TKL wrist rests leaving them with not enough for all orders.  I had already wrapped things up by the end of August, when Massdrop asked to buy additional wrist rests as replacements.  Luckily only a few people were affected, but I still want to apologize that you weren't able to get the wrist rests you ordered.  Frustrating for something like this to happen when it's totally outside of your control.

I'll try to keep this updated about how things are looking regarding starting up again. 

No need to ever apologize for someone else's stuff up, which seems quite common with MassDrop.  They have a simple task of following order sheets and re-packaging them, yet it seems to be beyond their abilities to achieve that task when it comes to following basic logistics.

Have experienced their ineptitude with another order (nothing to do with you) just need them to sort it out.

Everyone loves your wrist rests hence always post new pics of your work and I see you keep designing better Logos and Illustrations as time goes by.  Every Artist excels at their work because you keep pushing yourself to produce unique images not readily seen anywhere else and that's what makes your work the absolute best of the best  :thumb: .

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #632 on: Wed, 07 October 2015, 10:42:19 »
Hi, Noko, I just got back in town and got my wrist rest.  Thank you so much, it looks amazing!  Count me as yet another delighted customer.
I'm back.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #633 on: Thu, 08 October 2015, 10:53:40 »
Hi everyone!

Sorry for being unresponsive lately. Moving preparations, plus the beginning of the semester, and I've been pulled in for a bunch of new research projects which fortunately enough pay nicely.  So, things are going well for me.
Thank you to everyone who has kept in touch via email or PM to ask how things are going, I'm really behind on working through those as there are too many of you kind GHers out there :)

I know at least some of those, however, concerned the sale in August.  Massdrop screwed up and double-shipped some of the orders for TKL wrist rests leaving them with not enough for all orders.  I had already wrapped things up by the end of August, when Massdrop asked to buy additional wrist rests as replacements.  Luckily only a few people were affected, but I still want to apologize that you weren't able to get the wrist rests you ordered.  Frustrating for something like this to happen when it's totally outside of your control.

A couple people have posted they've received orders in the last batch; here are my photos:

Lindathiel's order!
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

In the meantime I know inanis is starting up a store soon doing some beautiful woodwork including wrist rests and cases, I'd definitely keep an eye on her work if you're shopping in the near future!   :thumb:
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=75019.0

Jesus Lindathiel's top rest is insane! The detailing on it is proper mental! damn...
Also the colouring of the brown leather underneath that top one is also really really nice...

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #634 on: Thu, 08 October 2015, 11:10:01 »
noko can u make me a wallet :D
I love Elzy

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #635 on: Thu, 08 October 2015, 11:46:22 »

I've been thinking about Noko EDC for a while.

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #636 on: Thu, 08 October 2015, 11:49:09 »
yeah legit I rly want a noko wallet I'm in the market for a new one anyway
I love Elzy

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #637 on: Thu, 08 October 2015, 12:10:32 »

I've been thinking about Noko EDC for a while.

She seems like a neat person to carry around every day. 

Or you could have her make you a wallet to EDC and she would be with you in spirit. :D
I'm back.

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #638 on: Fri, 09 October 2015, 16:08:58 »
I would also buy a wallet from her. I would want the noko brand on it though because respect must be paid. Beautiful work as always noko. 

Offline mobbo

• u fk
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #639 on: Tue, 13 October 2015, 17:19:03 »
I'll be keeping my eyes open for when you start taking orders again. I just have to have one of these...
Quote from: Binge
crumping is like twerking but it's all about getting low with force.

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
« Reply #640 on: Fri, 16 October 2015, 03:17:12 »
been looking for a wrist rest for a while and i think ill go all out and go for this since i am crazy for any customized stuff  ^-^

The form for custom in open though but ill just wait until the title says its accepting order again.
TGR Jane CE | TX-CP | ZZ96 | HHKB | Ducky Shine 3 | Atreus | Infinity Ergodox | IBM Model M | Smart Pad | Taobao Acrylic 96 | TGR910 SE | RGB96 | M4-A | Moon

Pending: Exent | EM7 | M-60 | Kira EXS | 910 Poly | Kn210 | Alice

Offline DSlayerZX

« Reply #641 on: Sat, 17 October 2015, 02:59:34 »
 yup  hopefully everything is going well with the new semester .....

still very interested in a full hand ergodox wrist pad

I'll keep track of this thread till she is taking order again.   XD

Offline sitch

« Reply #642 on: Wed, 28 October 2015, 09:06:46 »
are there any ergodox wrist rest available:?

Offline yep gg

« Reply #643 on: Thu, 12 November 2015, 23:25:12 »
any idea on when noko will be back up and running?

Offline Durvid

• Thunk thunk thunk..
« Reply #644 on: Sun, 14 February 2016, 19:54:13 »
Also curious. Would love to get a custom ergodox rest.

Offline qazeqaz

« Reply #645 on: Mon, 15 February 2016, 00:05:34 »
Man this is some good looking work!

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #646 on: Mon, 15 February 2016, 21:41:29 »

Her biggest trouble is again setting up a studio, that won't be affected with greedy land-lords which lead to her problems in the first place.

When she finally sets up, she'll be here on GH letting us know, then it'll be full on leather wrist rest heaven for every enthusiast on this planet  :thumb: .

Offline UTEster750

« Reply #647 on: Sun, 21 February 2016, 04:18:24 »

Her biggest trouble is again setting up a studio, that won't be affected with greedy land-lords which lead to her problems in the first place.

When she finally sets up, she'll be here on GH letting us know, then it'll be full on leather wrist rest heaven for every enthusiast on this planet  :thumb: .

I can't wait for that, but my wallet definitely can :P

Offline takeavvay

« Reply #648 on: Sun, 21 February 2016, 11:02:50 »
Will be ordering from you when your ready :D

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #649 on: Sun, 21 February 2016, 15:03:36 »
Will be ordering from you when your ready :D

Me too as well also.