Author Topic: [IC]GMK ZEN POND: GB Over  (Read 79369 times)

Offline Xanira

Re: [IC]GMK ZEN POND
« Reply #50 on: Sat, 05 June 2021, 12:17:54 »
Bruh isn't this the 4th or 5th ic you've posted that's ongoing

Offline SxM Designs

• * Esteemed Elder
  • https://sxmdesigns.com
    • Website
« Reply #51 on: Sat, 05 June 2021, 13:45:53 »
No UK vender? Sadge

From what I understand, mykeyboard are registered in UK now and will be handling UK orders.

Offline MrBIGEURO

« Reply #52 on: Sat, 05 June 2021, 14:48:10 »
Ikki68 Aurora on Zen Pond! <3

Offline SxM Designs

• * Esteemed Elder
    • Website
« Reply #53 on: Sat, 05 June 2021, 15:42:17 »
Ikki68 Aurora on Zen Pond! <3

That would be awesome wouldnt it!

Offline Hawksmoor

« Reply #54 on: Sat, 05 June 2021, 18:28:50 »
No UK vender? Sadge

From what I understand, mykeyboard are registered in UK now and will be handling UK orders.

Sorry but this is not correct. mykeyboard still do not have the UK VAT number and currently still holding all orders under £135 from shipping

Offline stevenT

« Reply #55 on: Sat, 05 June 2021, 22:00:16 »
what is deskmats background color, dark blue or black?

Offline SxM Designs

• * Esteemed Elder
    • Website
« Reply #56 on: Sun, 06 June 2021, 04:57:36 »
what is deskmats background color, dark blue or black?

The deskmats are dark navy.

Offline solomonshv

« Reply #57 on: Sun, 06 June 2021, 19:47:02 »
Alphas in mod color pl0x
Keebs::: Bok.CP - Antique Copper | Keycult No.2/65 Black/Brass | Keycult No.2 Rev 1 Grey/Brass | Jane V2 CE - Black/Multicolor | J-01 Rev1 - Blue | Haus - Silver | Kohaku - Red | OwLab Jelly Epoch - Ruby SE & Popcorn | KBD8X MKII WKL - Black PC | Ayleen WKL - Gin
Caps::: GMK Modo, GMK Jamon, GMK Olive, GMK Mizu, GMK Olivia++, GMK Bingsu, GMK Analog Dreams, GMK Botanical, GMK Moondust, GMK Taro R2, GMK Hennessey, GMK Serika R2, GMK Birch, GMK Tuzi, GMK Red Alert, GMK Zooted, GMK Hazakura, GMK Cyrillic Beige, GMK Lavender, GMK Daifuku, GMK November Fog, GMK Villanelle, GMK Blossom, DCS 9009 WYSE Alps

On order: GMK Tiramisu, GMK Maroon, GMK Bordeaux, GMK Taiga

Offline SxM Designs

• * Esteemed Elder
    • Website
« Reply #58 on: Mon, 07 June 2021, 01:59:43 »
Alphas in mod color pl0x

Alphas and mod colors are same. Did you mean accent colors?

Offline FaKe_VirTual

• * Maker
    • Virtual Designworks
« Reply #59 on: Mon, 07 June 2021, 03:26:46 »
Deskmats and novelties are top notch!
GLWIC

Offline Tom Sparrow

• This is the way!
    • More stuff from me
« Reply #60 on: Mon, 07 June 2021, 03:34:51 »
I like the colours and I like the whole IC very good job!

An issue that stands out to me, are the white legends on the mods. They feel kinda inconsistent, as only the left side follows trough the idea from just looking at it. However the right side feels completely different, as there is only the shift key matching the left side. For me that looks a bit odd. I know when using non accent and 1.5 bs the whole thing works perfectly fine, however, in most cases it looks odd.
In my opinion this set could have gone without an accent colour and would be perfectly fine, even be better, and the whole design idea with mods being white legend would work a lot better.

GLWIC!

Offline NoxNoxNox

« Reply #61 on: Mon, 07 June 2021, 20:06:15 »
I really like the concept here;

I do really wish you had a mod colored tilde for split backspace and (probably) also worth having mod pipe and backspace as options as that is a much more typical look (and personally more desirable)

I'm in if you add the mod tilde, and I'm sure other people want the mod pipe and backspace.  I'll also fill your IC form.

Offline ZongZiWang

« Reply #62 on: Mon, 07 June 2021, 22:47:29 »

I do really wish you had a mod colored tilde for split backspace and (probably) also worth having mod pipe and backspace as options as that is a much more typical look (and personally more desirable)

I'm in if you add the mod tilde, and I'm sure other people want the mod pipe and backspace.  I'll also fill your IC form.

Mod color is the same as alpha color so technically this set has mod pipe and mode tilde already?

Offline SxM Designs

• * Esteemed Elder
    • Website
« Reply #63 on: Tue, 08 June 2021, 00:33:38 »
Deskmats and novelties are top notch!
GLWIC

Thanks! I really appreciate it!

Offline SxM Designs

• * Esteemed Elder
    • Website
« Reply #64 on: Tue, 08 June 2021, 00:37:00 »
I like the colours and I like the whole IC very good job!

An issue that stands out to me, are the white legends on the mods. They feel kinda inconsistent, as only the left side follows trough the idea from just looking at it. However the right side feels completely different, as there is only the shift key matching the left side. For me that looks a bit odd. I know when using non accent and 1.5 bs the whole thing works perfectly fine, however, in most cases it looks odd.
In my opinion this set could have gone without an accent colour and would be perfectly fine, even be better, and the whole design idea with mods being white legend would work a lot better.

GLWIC!

Thanks for the feedback.
Well inconsistency depends on the way you view this. I wanted to num row to have the same legends while the other mods remained with white legends. What this does is break away from the traditional color orientation and adds a bit of chaos to the whole thing. This is how I imagined a pond full of fishes swimming would be.
However, I might change it to a more consistent mod color if there is enough requests in the IC form.

Offline SxM Designs

• * Esteemed Elder
    • Website
« Reply #65 on: Tue, 08 June 2021, 00:39:28 »

Really appreciate your feedback in the IC form.

For clarity : The mods and alphas are same colored. I guess you meant only the legends colors.

As I explained in the above comment why I did that. I will typically make modifications based on the feedback. So if a lot of people want it then yes, I will change it.

Offline SxM Designs

• * Esteemed Elder
    • Website
« Reply #66 on: Tue, 08 June 2021, 00:40:32 »

Mod color is the same as alpha color so technically this set has mod pipe and mode tilde already?

Yeah thats correct. But I think NoxNoxNox was refering to the legends color of those keys.

Offline Abel

« Reply #67 on: Tue, 08 June 2021, 10:11:56 »
I was expecting UV printed alphas

Offline SxM Designs

• * Esteemed Elder
    • Website
« Reply #68 on: Tue, 08 June 2021, 12:09:45 »
I was expecting UV printed alphas

Alphas are double shot in both kits. Sublegends are uv printed in the hiragana kit.

Offline yuutsu

• Consumer of Brioche Loaf
    • Desktop Designs
« Reply #69 on: Tue, 08 June 2021, 13:46:02 »
I like it, although it's very very close to mizu and I don't think that would bode over well.

Offline SxM Designs

• * Esteemed Elder
    • Website
« Reply #70 on: Tue, 08 June 2021, 14:21:31 »
I like it, although it's very very close to mizu and I don't think that would bode over well.

From my POV, the only thing common with Mizu is that it uses a koi fish novelty. Apart from that, honestly, I dont see any other similarities.

Offline SxM Designs

• * Esteemed Elder
    • Website
« Reply #71 on: Wed, 09 June 2021, 03:02:16 »
Solid set and IC. I think it's really weird to have the supers as a different legend color from the different mods. The lettering on the cap sizes is too small for me to see easily. Other than those minor nitpicks it's a great set that clearly has had a lot of work put into it. GLWIC!

Sorry but I missed your feedback somehow.
Firstly, thanks for the kind words.
The supers are in different colors to introduce some organized chaos in the set (my vision for a pond filled with playful fishes).
Regarding the size : Do you mean you want a more zoomed in render?

Offline NoxNoxNox

« Reply #72 on: Sat, 12 June 2021, 16:12:44 »

Yeah thats correct. But I think NoxNoxNox was refering to the legends color of those keys.

Yeah - I'm referring to the legend colors which are what differentiate the 'alpha' and 'mod' keys, my point was that the traditional split here is not an option, as instead the top row is differentiated.  (which is the part I don't love).

Offline nvh2092

« Reply #73 on: Sat, 12 June 2021, 17:38:45 »
Please consider changing backspace legend to white to be in line with mod color keys.

Offline SxM Designs

• * Esteemed Elder
    • Website
« Reply #74 on: Sun, 13 June 2021, 01:37:37 »

Please consider changing backspace legend to white to be in line with mod color keys.

Yeah - I'm referring to the legend colors which are what differentiate the 'alpha' and 'mod' keys, my point was that the traditional split here is not an option, as instead the top row is differentiated.  (which is the part I don't love).

Ok I understand. Thanks for the feedback. I will look into it. If there is enough requests in the IC I will definitely change it.

Same as above. Will soon be checking all the IC form results and make changes / additional accordingly.
« Last Edit: Sun, 13 June 2021, 01:39:45 by SxM Designs »

Offline Pyurii

« Reply #75 on: Tue, 15 June 2021, 17:05:30 »
I love the slight pattern on the deskmats, but I feel like body of the koi fish is too thin or the tails are just too long.

Offline SxM Designs

• * Esteemed Elder
    • Website
« Reply #76 on: Wed, 16 June 2021, 02:20:56 »
I love the slight pattern on the deskmats, but I feel like body of the koi fish is too thin or the tails are just too long.

Thanks a lot! Please leave the feedback in the IC form. We are going through it and will be making changes in the next days.

Offline SxM Designs

• * Esteemed Elder
    • Website
« Reply #77 on: Sat, 19 June 2021, 04:27:53 »
So first of all I would like to thank all the people who have loved this set. Its quite incredible and the amount of response we got was mind blowing.

We are looking at each and every feedback and grouping together the most wanted stuffs. Hopefully we would be able to please most of you atleast  :p

Next steps would be to finalize kitting and send to GMK and wait patiently for months  :blank:

Feel free to join our discord to request changes or get sneak peaks on the kitting as we share everything there!

Cheers!

Offline belanjaterus88

« Reply #78 on: Wed, 23 June 2021, 10:18:01 »
count me in cant wait for the GB .. Lets go lets go!!!

Offline SxM Designs

• * Esteemed Elder
    • Website
« Reply #79 on: Wed, 23 June 2021, 15:58:23 »
count me in cant wait for the GB .. Lets go lets go!!!

Really appreciate it!!
Lets go! :thumb:

Offline ThomasLT

• ThomasLT Studio
« Reply #80 on: Thu, 24 June 2021, 03:00:23 »
wow that Ensō desk mat looks perfect

Offline SxM Designs

• * Esteemed Elder
    • Website
« Reply #81 on: Thu, 24 June 2021, 15:53:26 »

Offline hekt1k

« Reply #82 on: Thu, 24 June 2021, 22:12:50 »

My buddy has used that symbol as his gamertag for decades so I'm really interested in scooping that deskmat.

Offline IHaveDowntism

« Reply #83 on: Fri, 25 June 2021, 11:25:13 »
Any estimated idea when this will be going on GB?

EDIT: I've read the Discord and have found the answer to my own question.
« Last Edit: Fri, 25 June 2021, 11:29:46 by IHaveDowntism »

Offline SxM Designs

• * Esteemed Elder
    • Website
« Reply #84 on: Sat, 26 June 2021, 02:33:56 »

My buddy has used that symbol as his gamertag for decades so I'm really interested in scooping that deskmat.

Cool! Glad you liked it!  :thumb:

Offline Nebulant

• Nebulous Consulting
« Reply #85 on: Sat, 26 June 2021, 18:43:04 »
Your color key has the same RAL listed for the navy and accent color.

Offline SxM Designs

• * Esteemed Elder
    • Website
« Reply #86 on: Sun, 27 June 2021, 14:02:36 »
Your color key has the same RAL listed for the navy and accent color.

Thanks for pointing it out! Missed that. Will update it later  :thumb:

Offline SxM Designs

• * Esteemed Elder
    • Website
Re: [IC]GMK ZEN POND: Rev 2. Updated kits(both bases, novelties,40s)
« Reply #87 on: Mon, 28 June 2021, 04:30:54 »
We made a few updates to the kitting based on the IC for responses and general consensus.

Kohaku aka Hiragana Base Kit (UV printed sublegends)                                                            Asagi aka Latin Base Kit

Nishikigoi aka Novelties Kit (UV printed)                                                                       Kawarimono aka Numpad Kit

Shusui aka Spacebars Kit                                                                                           Utsurimono aka 40s Kit

The changes are as follows.

Base kits (both hiragana and latin) : Added white legended backspace, mod tilde and mod pipe/slash keys. Removed accent ISO enter.
Latin base kit : All Super now white legended instead of light blue.                                                             
Novelties : Added 1u R1 koi novelty, Added red legended arrow keys.                                                               
40s : Added R3 Enter accents for 1u and 1.5u.                                                                                     

Feel free to let me know how the changes look.
« Last Edit: Mon, 28 June 2021, 05:00:02 by SxM Designs »

Offline nvh2092

« Reply #88 on: Mon, 28 June 2021, 11:33:43 »
We made a few updates to the kitting based on the IC for responses and general consensus.

Kohaku aka Hiragana Base Kit (UV printed sublegends)                                                            Asagi aka Latin Base Kit
Show Image

Show Image

Nishikigoi aka Novelties Kit (UV printed)                                                                       Kawarimono aka Numpad Kit
Show Image

Show Image

Shusui aka Spacebars Kit                                                                                           Utsurimono aka 40s Kit
Show Image

Show Image

The changes are as follows.

Base kits (both hiragana and latin) : Added white legended backspace, mod tilde and mod pipe/slash keys. Removed accent ISO enter.
Latin base kit : All Super now white legended instead of light blue.                                                             
Novelties : Added 1u R1 koi novelty, Added red legended arrow keys.                                                               
40s : Added R3 Enter accents for 1u and 1.5u.                                                                                     

Feel free to let me know how the changes look.
*Seen*

Offline SxM Designs

• * Esteemed Elder
    • Website
« Reply #89 on: Mon, 28 June 2021, 13:12:24 »
 :thumb:

Offline nvh2092

« Reply #90 on: Mon, 28 June 2021, 15:24:17 »
You should mark the novelty kit as "double shot + UV printed"

Offline SxM Designs

• * Esteemed Elder
    • Website
« Reply #91 on: Mon, 28 June 2021, 17:10:05 »
Umm okay but its already marked.  :p

Offline SxM Designs

• * Esteemed Elder
    • Website
« Reply #92 on: Tue, 29 June 2021, 04:48:20 »
Another thing I forgot to mention earlier is that vendors are set. I will be announcing them really soon.

Offline SxM Designs

• * Esteemed Elder
    • Website
« Reply #93 on: Wed, 21 July 2021, 17:37:54 »
Files has been sent to GMK. They will now check them :)

Offline HappyB0T

• I'm a Piggie
« Reply #94 on: Fri, 23 July 2021, 00:43:35 »
Came back to check on this IC after a while. Novelties on this set are fantastic - really really solid IC!

Offline nvh2092

« Reply #95 on: Fri, 23 July 2021, 02:17:36 »
So now we wait for a whole season for gmk quotes, right?

Offline SxM Designs

• * Esteemed Elder
    • Website
« Reply #96 on: Fri, 23 July 2021, 08:22:19 »
Came back to check on this IC after a while. Novelties on this set are fantastic - really really solid IC!

Thanks a lot. Really appreciate it!

Offline SxM Designs

• * Esteemed Elder
    • Website
« Reply #97 on: Fri, 23 July 2021, 08:22:39 »

Cant skip that step can we?

Offline nvh2092

« Reply #98 on: Fri, 23 July 2021, 08:51:37 »

Use your german influence  :p

Offline SxM Designs

• * Esteemed Elder
    • Website
« Reply #99 on: Fri, 23 July 2021, 11:50:48 »

Use your german influence  :p

Haha