Author Topic: Hello from Ayase-shi, Kanagawa, JP  (Read 5422 times)

Offline wigz81

• Midi-Chlorian Manipulator
Hello from Ayase-shi, Kanagawa, JP
« on: Wed, 08 April 2015, 20:12:04 »
Hello there, signing on from Kanagawa, Japan. User of a fine KUL ES-87 White/Smoke w/ Cherry Blues (let the blue hate mail begin!) and custom blank caps on the way (will post in the next week). Been a longtime lurker/idea stealer on here. will also post build pics, as i color coordinate my setups with extreme prejudice.
Your Lack Of Faith In The Force Disturbs Me...

Offline ttzhou

• in your base, belonging
Re: Hello from Ayase-shi, Kanagawa, JP
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 09 April 2015, 09:01:05 »
welcome :D

I dig that mouse - what mouse is it?

Offline wigz81

« Reply #2 on: Thu, 09 April 2015, 18:29:32 »
Corsair Gaming m65 RGB

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #3 on: Thu, 09 April 2015, 23:27:22 »
Hi! I love the colour co-ordination of your set up, I am partial to a bit of colour co-ordination myself. Blue and white is my jam :)

Welcome to Geekhack!
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #4 on: Thu, 09 April 2015, 23:28:49 »
Welcome to Geekhack Bro.

Offline bamtan

• hi there
« Reply #5 on: Fri, 10 April 2015, 09:16:37 »
Japan is my #1 place to visit ! Its lovely over there.

Offline LXXXIX

• Just remember all caps when you spell the man name
« Reply #6 on: Fri, 10 April 2015, 14:19:18 »
Welcome to GH! I also have a KUL though it has MX Reds. I like it a lot, and I may pass it on to my wife after I had it for a while.

I have something up my sleeve coming out soon that grabs some JP influence.

We're glad to have you here. :thumb:

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
« Reply #7 on: Sat, 11 April 2015, 04:17:49 »
Welcome, please enjoy your stay! I look forward to seeing your builds :)

Never been in Ayase-shi before, but been to Yokohama a few summers ago!

"Remember boys, raccoon cold... don't worry, raccoon will find cave." -Sent

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #8 on: Sun, 12 April 2015, 01:32:04 »
Welcome to Geekhack!

Colour coordination is quite big around here, as you've probably noticed.  Some even colour-coordinate their entire room around a computer setup, which is great :D
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Evo_Spec

• (╯°ヮ°)╯︵⌨
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #9 on: Tue, 14 April 2015, 02:48:35 »
Welcome to GH!

We're getting a lot of users in Japan here! Me included =P
.                 .  
GON NerD TKL DTA Edition

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #10 on: Tue, 14 April 2015, 04:28:10 »
Your lenova isn't white.
Is your phone white?

Do you like shirobako?
 Sorry I just couldn't resist. Welcome!  :p

Offline wigz81

« Reply #11 on: Tue, 14 April 2015, 04:44:42 »

Hi! I love the colour co-ordination of your set up, I am partial to a bit of colour co-ordination myself. Blue and white is my jam :)

Welcome to Geekhack!
man, I've been really feeling blue lately. Enough to consider changing my color scheme

Offline wigz81

« Reply #12 on: Tue, 14 April 2015, 04:47:41 »
Yokohama is really close. Ayase is a bit west of Yoko. My color scheme is for the desktop that should be here in a couple weeks. My phones actually black, white was out of stock :/ the iPad is white though ;) WASD caps came in today so stand by for deck update picks :)

Offline wigz81

« Reply #13 on: Tue, 14 April 2015, 06:13:40 »
Kb update. New caps on.

Offline engicoder

« Reply #14 on: Tue, 14 April 2015, 08:08:52 »
Hi! Welcome!
I have a good friend who lives in Hayama.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #15 on: Wed, 15 April 2015, 05:54:16 »
Kb update. New caps on.
Show Image
Show Image
Show Image
Show Image
Show Image

That does look nice! :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline wigz81

« Reply #16 on: Wed, 15 April 2015, 17:51:10 »
Thanks. I love how it looks once I finish my desktop it's going to match perfectly. I'm changing my wc tubing to bitspower crystal link and am still trying to plan my tubing run so I know which fittings to buy.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #17 on: Thu, 16 April 2015, 05:41:28 »
Thanks. I love how it looks once I finish my desktop it's going to match perfectly. I'm changing my wc tubing to bitspower crystal link and am still trying to plan my tubing run so I know which fittings to buy.

We have a thread for pictures of your desk/setup.  Feel free to post pics there too :)

Offline wigz81

« Reply #18 on: Thu, 16 April 2015, 06:36:45 »
As soon as everything gets to Japan I will. Kind of went on a spending spree lol. Expect acrylic tubing and a couple of Titan Xs (they show up tomorrow)