Author Topic: Dark_wizzie Says Hi  (Read 1032 times)

Offline Dark_wizzie

Dark_wizzie Says Hi
« on: Fri, 08 May 2015, 06:19:28 »
Hi.

I registered a while back, but only started watching the forums 2 months ago. I just bought a Kmac 2 and I'm hiring somebody to make some modifications... And I hope to get a new PCB for it from the Winkeyless group buy. More into PBT keycaps. I like aluminum keyboards without a large incline. Duck's incline kills me. I also saw that there was a Keycon hosted in my backyard last summer, I hope to see another on in about the same location this year.

Nice to meet you (guys).

PS:
I love the winking emoticon in this forum. ;) ;) ;)
Beep Boop

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
Re: Dark_wizzie Says Hi
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 08 May 2015, 08:45:48 »
First!!
Welcome bud! We have a potential here, of a keyboard maniac like many
Women always figure out the truth. Always. - Han Solo

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #2 on: Fri, 08 May 2015, 08:47:45 »
HotDamn!!! Out the gate with a Kmac... Like jokrik, I believe we have another fiend here!!!
{WTT}HoffNudes(WTS)BLK LightSaverV2         
"#baby****fangerz" -Vesper 2015

Offline infiniti

• I <3 KB
  • * Senior Moderator
  • Bob was here
    • PM me and ask for a custom title!
« Reply #3 on: Fri, 08 May 2015, 10:32:04 »
Welcome to WalletHack! :p

Offline Dark_wizzie

« Reply #4 on: Sat, 09 May 2015, 07:40:36 »
Thank you, everybody. I like to go to endgame as soon as I can because upgrades are a hassle... and if I end up upgrading back to endgame, I could've just gone straight for endgame, lol. I used to think Geekhack was some sort of programming forum instead of a keyboard forum.  :p
Beep Boop

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #5 on: Tue, 12 May 2015, 05:56:55 »
Welcome to Geekhack!

The thing about endgame is that experience shows it is a moving target.  As soon as you buy or build your endgame keyboard, some lunatic goes and posts a picture of something that you suddenly have to have, no matter what :p
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline LXXXIX

• Just remember all caps when you spell the man name
« Reply #6 on: Tue, 12 May 2015, 07:35:05 »
Welcome to GH!

I wish I would've started with something like a KMAC. Good move for you. What switches did you get?

We're glad to have you here and if you have any questions feel free to message us. :thumb: