Author Topic: Hi, Guys.  (Read 4484 times)

Offline metal369

• Singlepath
Hi, Guys.
« on: Fri, 05 June 2015, 20:53:39 »
Nice to meet you. I'm from OTD. I joined Geekhack last year, but i post this thread this time. :)

And... Sorry for my poor English skill.

I love mechanical Keyboards. I know you are same to me.

I hope we will remain good friends.

Thank you!
Hi there!

Offline Evo_Spec

• (╯°ヮ°)╯︵⌨
  • * Destiny Supporter
Re: Hi, Guys.
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 05 June 2015, 21:53:02 »
Welcome to GH!!

What brings you here from OTD?
.                 .  
GON NerD TKL DTA Edition

Offline metal369

• Singlepath
« Reply #2 on: Fri, 05 June 2015, 22:31:01 »
Welcome to GH!!

What brings you here from OTD?

I want ClickClack. HUEHUEHUE

Just joke. :) I came here to make new friends.
Hi there!

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #3 on: Fri, 05 June 2015, 22:33:01 »
Welcome to geekhack. Hope to see you around more in the future. Any upcoming keyboard plans?

Offline metal369

• Singlepath
« Reply #4 on: Fri, 05 June 2015, 23:33:35 »
Welcome to geekhack. Hope to see you around more in the future. Any upcoming keyboard plans?

Nice to meet you! :)

I have project to assemble a one of 356 series. I'll show you next time.
Hi there!

Offline flamf

« Reply #5 on: Sat, 06 June 2015, 01:20:02 »
Welcome, I'll be interested to follow your project :)

Offline metal369

• Singlepath
« Reply #6 on: Sat, 06 June 2015, 01:32:23 »
Welcome, I'll be interested to follow your project :)

Hello! I'm glad that you said so.
Hi there!

Offline radio_killah

• Chinchillin'
« Reply #7 on: Sat, 06 June 2015, 01:46:10 »
What is your current daily keyboard?

Offline metal369

• Singlepath
« Reply #8 on: Sat, 06 June 2015, 02:08:17 »

Hi, radio_killah.

I use 356 mini V1. You can see it from here. https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=35864.msg1754977#msg1754977
Hi there!

Offline radio_killah

• Chinchillin'
« Reply #9 on: Sat, 06 June 2015, 02:14:39 »

Hi, radio_killah.

I use 356 mini V1. You can see it from here. https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=35864.msg1754977#msg1754977

Very nice. I missed that picture. Ergo clears FTW  :thumb:

Offline metal369

• Singlepath
« Reply #10 on: Sat, 06 June 2015, 02:25:08 »

Hi, radio_killah.

Very nice. I missed that picture. Ergo clears FTW  :thumb:

Thank you! I like linear switch, too. But in my opinion,  best is mx clear non-click. :)
Hi there!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #11 on: Sun, 07 June 2015, 01:49:24 »
Welcome to Geekhack!

Everyone wants Click Clacks :))  Nothing to be ashamed of ;)

And there is a therapy thread where we all share stories of Click Clacks that we wish we owned.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline metal369

• Singlepath
« Reply #12 on: Sun, 07 June 2015, 22:14:46 »
Welcome to Geekhack!

Everyone wants Click Clacks :))  Nothing to be ashamed of ;)

And there is a therapy thread where we all share stories of Click Clacks that we wish we owned.

oh, Thank you rowdy. I wanna be your good friend!
Hi there!

Offline quochung1989

• Vintage Cherry Collector
  • Frenzy Classic.
« Reply #13 on: Sun, 07 June 2015, 23:12:58 »
Hello. Welcome to geekhack
Your 356 mini is very nice  :thumb:

Offline metal369

• Singlepath
« Reply #14 on: Mon, 08 June 2015, 01:04:01 »

Oh thank you quochung. Did you birth in 1989? Then we are same age. lol
Hi there!

Offline quochung1989

• Frenzy Classic.
« Reply #15 on: Mon, 08 June 2015, 02:57:07 »

Yes. I was born in 1989. Glad to say that we is friends now ha ha.
I usually log in otd but I only see a lot pictures there. Korean is barrier when I want active on otd.
Almost posts/thread ... is written by korean. In additional I don't like google translate....
And now you're in here. I hope we can share more things...

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #16 on: Mon, 08 June 2015, 03:31:49 »

I usually log in otd but I only see a lot pictures there. Korean is barrier when I want active on otd.
Almost posts/thread ... is written by korean. In additional I don't like google translate....

Google really seems to struggle translating Korean to English, I can only guess that it has similar problems translating the other way.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline metal369

• Singlepath
« Reply #17 on: Mon, 08 June 2015, 03:39:40 »

Of course! let me be your friend. :)
Hi there!

Offline metal369

• Singlepath
« Reply #18 on: Mon, 08 June 2015, 03:43:40 »

Google really seems to struggle translating Korean to English, I can only guess that it has similar problems translating the other way.

lol because korean language sequence is different with english. I will help you next time.  But my english skill is poor, too. ;-)
Hi there!

Offline quochung1989

• Frenzy Classic.
« Reply #19 on: Mon, 08 June 2015, 03:49:01 »

Of course! let me be your friend. :)

Ok, good.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #20 on: Mon, 08 June 2015, 06:28:42 »

lol because korean language sequence is different with english. I will help you next time.  But my english skill is poor, too. ;-)

Your English is infinitely better than my Korean - I cannot speak any Korean at all!

Offline metal369

• Singlepath
« Reply #21 on: Mon, 08 June 2015, 06:51:09 »

Your English is infinitely better than my Korean - I cannot speak any Korean at all!

lol korean is scientific language. Especially in IT age, it is very efficient. But I can not teach you lol

Have a nice day.
Hi there!