Author Topic: [GB]Revo&Dr.D keyboard  (Read 115734 times)

Offline smittysteve

• Tea > Coffee. Clack > Thwock.
Re: [GB]Revo&Dr.D keyboard
« Reply #200 on: Fri, 06 January 2017, 23:29:13 »
Surely there should be some updates by now, no?

Yeah, getting a little quiet... almost a month since our last stoke from Raymond. Know they have the MD deal going too- but we're easy. One blurry pic of a slab of anodized Alu goes a long way.

Blow on our embers here (don't make that dirty, degenerates), Revo Team!!

Offline RevoTeam

• * Maker
« Reply #201 on: Sun, 08 January 2017, 09:42:54 »
Updates here:

Sorry to tell everyone that we have some delay in this GB.Due to the serious environmental problem here,all the anode factory have been shut down.

We have finished all the CNC progress,and all the keyboards are waiting for anodizing.

The good news is we are expecting to start anodizing within this week,that means i'll try my best to start shipping it before lunar new year(in this year it's 27 Jan).

However i can't make any promise right now, i apologize for any inconvenience because of this delay.Ill keep you guys updated.

Offline joey

« Reply #202 on: Sun, 08 January 2017, 09:46:31 »
Damn.

Have you had experience with this other anodization place?

Offline Moistgun

• Slippery When Wet
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #203 on: Sun, 08 January 2017, 09:52:50 »
Damn.

Something like 15000 factories in China have shut down due to restrictions by the government from excessive smog. I don't think this has to do with the factory, but I may be wrong
« Last Edit: Mon, 09 January 2017, 10:19:35 by Moistgun »

Offline RevoTeam

• * Maker
« Reply #204 on: Sun, 08 January 2017, 09:58:28 »
Damn.

Something like 1500 factories in China have shut down due to restrictions by the government from excessive smog. I don't think this has to do with the factory, but I may be wrong
Yep,they shut down almost every factories. Anyway,all the anode factories here.There is nothing i can do expect waiting.

Offline MMKB

« Reply #205 on: Sun, 08 January 2017, 12:04:05 »
Damn.

Something like 1500 factories in China have shut down due to restrictions by the government from excessive smog. I don't think this has to do with the factory, but I may be wrong
Yep,they shut down almost every factories. Anyway,all the anode factories here.There is nothing i can do expect waiting.

I know the smog situation back home. Something like  the great smog of LA/Pittsburgh/London. Well although the shutdown sucks for me. I hope the Revo team stay safe and protect yourselves well.

Offline RevoTeam

• * Maker
« Reply #206 on: Sun, 08 January 2017, 20:03:22 »
Damn.

I know the smog situation back home. Something like  the great smog of LA/Pittsburgh/London. Well although the shutdown sucks for me. I hope the Revo team stay safe and protect yourselves well.
Yep,the situation is really bad here,so many factories have been shut down.All we can do is to wait it out.Dr.D will start anodizing around this weekend.I really want to start shipping this before Chinese New Year.

Offline smittysteve

« Reply #207 on: Sun, 08 January 2017, 20:17:34 »
Thanks for the update, Revo. Didn't know the air sitch was that bad right now. Stay healthy- beautiful ano'd boards can wait... keep the lungs free of any space grey coatings. :)

Offline Data

« Reply #208 on: Sun, 08 January 2017, 22:54:23 »
Damn.

Wow, that's crazy.

Offline kokokoy

« Reply #209 on: Mon, 09 January 2017, 01:50:06 »
Still thanks for the update Revo. Again forgot to look at page 1 this morning.  ;D

Offline RevoTeam

• * Maker
« Reply #210 on: Mon, 09 January 2017, 09:46:01 »
Damn.

Wow, that's crazy.
It's more like 15000 factories.They shut down around 2500 factories in Beijing area last year. Think how many they will shut down if the problem become national. It's pretty serious.

Offline RevoTeam

• * Maker
« Reply #211 on: Mon, 09 January 2017, 09:46:42 »
Still thanks for the update Revo. Again forgot to look at page 1 this morning.  ;D
no bother. just feel bad for the delay.

Offline RevoTeam

• * Maker
« Reply #212 on: Mon, 09 January 2017, 09:48:38 »
Thanks for the update, Revo. Didn't know the air sitch was that bad right now. Stay healthy- beautiful ano'd boards can wait... keep the lungs free of any space grey coatings. :)
Thanks for your support man. It means a lot. I always feel so warm seeing your reply,always make me so happy. Thanks,steve

Offline joey

« Reply #213 on: Mon, 09 January 2017, 10:11:23 »
Completely out of your control.

We're all just excited to get our boards!

Offline Moistgun

• Slippery When Wet
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #214 on: Mon, 09 January 2017, 10:19:16 »
Damn.

Wow, that's crazy.
It's more like 15000 factories.They shut down around 2500 factories in Beijing area last year. Think how many they will shut down if the problem become national. It's pretty serious.
Whoops! Edited

Offline RevoTeam

• * Maker
« Reply #215 on: Mon, 09 January 2017, 10:26:08 »
Completely out of your control.

We're all just excited to get our boards!
i am excited as well,Dr.D should be awesome. i am just want to make sure i am here and i will deliver what you guys paid for.Won't be like that ivan guy.So,here ill leave my skype here(ID :raymondwyy) and everyone can find me if i am not on GH. I am quite busy recently. ;D

Offline smittysteve

« Reply #216 on: Mon, 09 January 2017, 10:32:01 »
Thanks for your support man. It means a lot. I always feel so warm seeing your reply,always make me so happy. Thanks,steve

Awww, shucks.   :-* Thanks for your support and ninja-like GB running skills. We have total trust in you and your team to deliver awesome boards as soon as possible. We're just all obsessive-compulsive keyboard nerds- when we know there is another board to build (and then fondle) on the horizon, we start losing sleep dreaming about it... hahaha

Take care, Raymond!

Offline RevoTeam

• * Maker
« Reply #217 on: Mon, 09 January 2017, 10:34:20 »
Damn.

Wow, that's crazy.
Whoops! Edited
i dont know how many they shut down. I just take a wild guess.cause this time the smog hit almost every city in the country. It's really a hard time for my son. it's almost like the end of world,man.there is no word for this. It's too much a price for being the world factory.
Anyway,life goes on. we'll keep making boards.  ;D

Offline Moistgun

• Slippery When Wet
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #218 on: Mon, 09 January 2017, 10:42:37 »
Damn.

Wow, that's crazy.
Whoops! Edited
i dont know how many they shut down. I just take a wild guess.cause this time the smog hit almost every city in the country. It's really a hard time for my son. it's almost like the end of world,man.there is no word for this. It's too much a price for being the world factory.
To be honest, as an American, I have practically zero awareness of this issue or that it was even that bad. I'm sorry it's so troublesome for your family and I hope it clears up soon. 
Until now I just thought it was only somewhat unhealthy, and a obstruction to visibility

Offline RevoTeam

• * Maker
« Reply #219 on: Mon, 09 January 2017, 10:44:30 »

Awww, shucks.   :-* Thanks for your support and ninja-like GB running skills. We have total trust in you and your team to deliver awesome boards as soon as possible. We're just all obsessive-compulsive keyboard nerds- when we know there is another board to build (and then fondle) on the horizon, we start losing sleep dreaming about it... hahaha

Take care, Raymond!

I just try my best making things happen. Tbh, i am a little bit obsessive-compulsive myself. I can understand the feeling, i used to think about what i bought every night.Now when i am running GB all i want to do is make it more smooth and deliver it on time.that's why i feel bad about the delay. still i haven't been able to update it cause i am crazy busy with my day job this month. However the worst time have pasted and ill try ship it before CNY. I maybe ship some order before CNY and ship the rest after CNY.

Offline redbanshee

• actually Dade Murphy
« Reply #220 on: Mon, 09 January 2017, 10:51:32 »
Damn.

Wow, that's crazy.
Whoops! Edited

Well Im glad the the Chinese government is actually trying to help with the smog problem. If it was the USA, Trump would just blame the smog on the "liberals" and build more coal factories.

Offline RevoTeam

• * Maker
« Reply #221 on: Mon, 09 January 2017, 10:54:14 »
To be honest, as an American, I have practically zero awareness of this issue or that it was even that bad. I'm sorry it's so troublesome for your family and I hope it clears up soon. 
Until now I just thought it was only somewhat unhealthy, and a obstruction to visibility
It's not your bad. I mean we Chinese have already get used to this. And the government won't allow the press to talk about this. From me personally i 'd like to see them shutting down heavy pollute factory. However the anode factory's pollution is not mainly to the air.So we can be back to work soon. :D

Offline RevoTeam

• * Maker
« Reply #222 on: Mon, 09 January 2017, 11:00:32 »

Well Im glad the the Chinese government is actually trying to help with the smog problem. If it was the USA, Trump would just blame the smog on the "liberals" and build more coal factories.

Well, from our point of view,your government is much much better than ours. I don't really into politics,but Trump seems he really dont know what's he is doing. I just heard he want to build a well between your country and Mexico.Too crazy.

Offline DALExSNAIL

• The User Formerly Known as 'Formerly DudeSnail'
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 𝖋𝖚𝖈𝖐 𝖆𝖑𝖕𝖘
« Reply #223 on: Mon, 09 January 2017, 11:52:48 »
Wish there were extras :(

Offline Moistgun

• Slippery When Wet
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #224 on: Mon, 09 January 2017, 12:00:39 »

I got an extra plate and pcb if you can manage the case.

Offline DALExSNAIL

• The User Formerly Known as 'Formerly DudeSnail'
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 𝖋𝖚𝖈𝖐 𝖆𝖑𝖕𝖘
« Reply #225 on: Mon, 09 January 2017, 12:50:44 »

I got an extra plate and pcb if you can manage the case.

Moist pls

Offline T0mb3ry

• https://www.instagram.com/t0mb3ry_gh/
    • Flickr
« Reply #226 on: Mon, 09 January 2017, 12:57:56 »
I just heard he want to build a well between your country and Mexico.Too crazy.

A well? Coca Cola or Fanta well? Maybe unicorn tears well? I hope so... Anyway cant wait for my revo d !  ;)

Offline RevoTeam

• * Maker
« Reply #227 on: Mon, 09 January 2017, 13:17:51 »
I just heard he want to build a well between your country and Mexico.Too crazy.

A well? Coca Cola or Fanta well? Maybe unicorn tears well? I hope so... Anyway cant wait for my revo d !  ;)
pls  have some mercy. I  mean  a wall. And  i am looking forward  with yuri set. Lol

Offline RevoTeam

• * Maker
« Reply #228 on: Mon, 09 January 2017, 13:20:28 »
i do have extra. You  can  pm me. No rush. let me ship out GB first

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #229 on: Mon, 16 January 2017, 23:41:43 »
any update on the anode?

Offline Data

« Reply #230 on: Tue, 17 January 2017, 07:18:45 »

Offline RevoTeam

• * Maker
« Reply #231 on: Tue, 17 January 2017, 07:43:38 »
any update on the anode?
It's already in the anode factory now. Waiting for anodizing.

Offline JDragon

« Reply #232 on: Mon, 23 January 2017, 19:34:02 »
any update on the anode?

Do you think it will be ready soon after the New Year shutdown?

Offline RevoTeam

• * Maker
« Reply #233 on: Mon, 23 January 2017, 19:52:29 »
any update on the anode?

Yep, we have already anode some part of the GB. It will ready soon after people come back to work.

Offline JDragon

« Reply #234 on: Mon, 23 January 2017, 19:55:16 »
any update on the anode?

Yep, we have already anode some part of the GB. It will ready soon after people come back to work.

Thanks for the update! Will eagerly await good news in a few weeks. Hope you and your family have a wonderful New Year. :)

Offline catweewee

• SINGA | singakbd.com
  • * Vendor
  • Yellows
« Reply #235 on: Thu, 26 January 2017, 03:38:54 »
Unfortunately I do not think I can keep this board atm.

I have a Pink Board with Grey Middle.
No D

Paid 308 including shipping and pp fees, looking to get the same back.

Pm me for more details

Offline JDragon

« Reply #236 on: Thu, 26 January 2017, 12:05:06 »
I have a navy (Yuri) blue middle - looking to trade for a pink middle. Anyone interested?

Offline Moistgun

• Slippery When Wet
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #237 on: Fri, 27 January 2017, 15:24:02 »
How's it going with the factory

Offline joey

« Reply #238 on: Fri, 27 January 2017, 15:31:26 »
It's still CNY.

Offline poolside

« Reply #239 on: Sun, 05 February 2017, 11:54:49 »
Revo, is there any way to get one of these coiled Yarbo cables added to an order? I realize now I should have ordered one earlier.

Offline RevoTeam

• * Maker
« Reply #240 on: Tue, 07 February 2017, 00:36:31 »
Revo, is there any way to get one of these coiled Yarbo cables added to an order? I realize now I should have ordered one earlier.
sure thing.PM me pls.

Offline RevoTeam

• * Maker
« Reply #241 on: Tue, 07 February 2017, 00:38:34 »
Factory will start to work on 12th. so i am hoping to start shipping this in the middle of Feb.

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #242 on: Tue, 07 February 2017, 17:51:26 »
Factory will start to work on 12th. so i am hoping to start shipping this in the middle of Feb.

Any idea how long the anode will take once they start the work?

Offline Moistgun

• Slippery When Wet
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #243 on: Tue, 07 February 2017, 19:07:52 »
Since Feb has 28 days, I would guess one day for anode, one day for shipping prep

Offline JDragon

« Reply #244 on: Tue, 07 February 2017, 19:16:38 »
Checking again to see if anyone wants to trade their pink middle for a navy blue one before shipping starts.

Offline RevoTeam

• * Maker
« Reply #245 on: Wed, 08 February 2017, 05:21:42 »
Since Feb has 28 days, I would guess one day for anode, one day for shipping prep
Opps,my bad. Anode will take 2 or 3days. I am going to order some boxes and stuff tomorrow. I am going back to work. Holidays over...so sad...

Offline RevoTeam

• * Maker
« Reply #246 on: Wed, 08 February 2017, 05:36:51 »

Any idea how long the anode will take once they start the work?

Really quick...like 2 or 3days...we have finished some parts anode before new year.

Offline joey

« Reply #247 on: Wed, 08 February 2017, 05:38:14 »
What type of shipping is going to be used?

Offline catweewee

• SINGA | singakbd.com
  • * Vendor
  • Yellows
« Reply #248 on: Fri, 10 February 2017, 04:54:45 »
Selling my spot

a Pink board with grey middle, WKL
No D

If I cant get any takers on this by the time raymond is ready to ship, I'll build it :)

Offline Kafka

• i like clean things
« Reply #249 on: Mon, 13 February 2017, 09:49:53 »
How long till the gb is completely done? I ask because I wanna buy some headphones but still want to have enough for when the Revo HHKB starts :p