Author Topic: Why I am not allowed to post in classifieds and auction links?  (Read 5285 times)

Offline seva1385

I have been a member, though not a very active one, for years. Was a few posts short of 25, so replied, in a decent manner, to a few topics. Waited couple of days. Still don't see "new topic" button in those sections. What am I missing? Thanks.
Kinesis Advantage2

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
Re: Why I am not allowed to post in classifieds and auction links?
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 26 March 2018, 11:35:44 »
I have been a member, though not a very active one, for years. Was a few posts short of 25, so replied, in a decent manner, to a few topics. Waited couple of days. Still don't see "new topic" button in those sections. What am I missing? Thanks.

Your post count is currently 14, so you're still below the required 25.  There are a few areas (off topic, new members, classifieds, and a couple others) that don't count posts toward your displayed post count.  You'll need to make a few more posts in the more keyboard-centric subforums for them to count and cross the threshold to be able to post in Classifieds.

Offline Blaise170

• * Esteemed Elder
  • ALPS キーボード
    • XYZ
« Reply #2 on: Mon, 26 March 2018, 11:47:01 »
« Last Edit: Mon, 26 March 2018, 12:44:44 by Blaise170 »
I proxy anything including keyboards (キーボード / 鍵盤), from both Japan (日本) and China (中國). For more information, you may visit my dedicated webpage here: https://www.keyboards.es/proxying.html

View my current and past keyboards here: https://deskthority.net/wiki/User:Blaise170

Offline seva1385

« Reply #3 on: Mon, 26 March 2018, 12:24:57 »
Quote from: HoffmanMyster
There are a few areas (off topic, new members, classifieds, and a couple others) that don't count posts toward your displayed post count.
I suspected that, thank you!
Kinesis Advantage2