Author Topic: Maybe there Are No Ugly Dudes.. (Long)  (Read 6070 times)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
Maybe there Are No Ugly Dudes.. (Long)
« on: Tue, 25 September 2018, 15:46:52 »
So, practically everyone has noticed now that facial hair gives any Guy at least a +1.5 in the Looks department on a 10 scale.

More likely, it resembles a ceiling function.. whereby the Beard makes you an Instant 6.5 to 7, regardless if you converge on 0 without the beard.

The rise of the neck beards..

0->7
1->7
2->7
3->7
4->7
5->7
6->7.5

What the facial hair really does, is that it more clearly defines the geometry of the face, pronouncing the edges.

Depending on the quantity of facial hair, it can define just the chin, to all around the face.

This typically has a Positive slimming effect, and slimming is almost universally desirable given our more Fluffy Murican' Nature.

Similarly, females use their long hair. Their slimming effect is done vertically by essentially cropping the sides of their face.

But here's the thing,  A CLEAN SHAVE wouldn't have been practical or very possible for the majority of the population until Very modern times..

We did the bulk of our evolution (Our Looks) before a close shave became a technical ubiquity.

Therefore,  perhaps the BULK of the now deemed Non-Lookers, are actually GOOD LOOKING, however their good looks was REPRESSED by the Misguided Fashion of a Clean Shave..

Such persons are good looking , having evolved to have a face geometrically proportioned to look good With a beard.. 

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
Re: Maybe there Are No Ugly Dudes.. (Long)
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 25 September 2018, 18:40:01 »
Beards typically make your face look fatter and plumper, they don't slim the jawline at all. The opposite.

Also it's just a cycle. Beards will go out of fashion next decade, they cycle every 10 years or so.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 25 September 2018, 18:57:08 »
Beards typically make your face look fatter and plumper, they don't slim the jawline at all. The opposite.

Also it's just a cycle. Beards will go out of fashion next decade, they cycle every 10 years or so.

They do not make you look fatter..  hahaha

The total width or length of your Nogg may increase,  but the Perceived shape/size of your face is Reduced.

Offline C5Allroad

• Formerly HUNTERANGEL121
  • Watch out, I post when half asleep.
« Reply #3 on: Tue, 25 September 2018, 19:00:52 »
What it's about confidence too?

Like you think you look better with beard so you walk more confidently. Thus more attractive to the grils.

Cause whenever I shave I look like a boy scout when I wear a hat at work where I have to shave.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #4 on: Tue, 25 September 2018, 19:24:43 »

Like you think you look better with beard so you walk more confidently. Thus more attractive to the grils.

Cause whenever I shave I look like a boy scout when I wear a hat at work where I have to shave.

Start smoking cigarettes and eat alot of red meat..  That'll put you on the fast track to looking Old..

Offline C5Allroad

• Formerly HUNTERANGEL121
  • Watch out, I post when half asleep.
« Reply #5 on: Tue, 25 September 2018, 19:27:41 »

Start smoking cigarettes and eat alot of red meat..  That'll put you on the fast track to looking Old..

Noted.. Imma follow my dads footsteps then

Offline Leslieann

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #6 on: Tue, 25 September 2018, 20:04:40 »
So, practically everyone has noticed now that facial hair gives any Guy at least a +1.5 in the Looks department on a 10 scale.
No.

The rise of the neck beards..
Hell no.

Depending on the quantity of facial hair, it can define just the chin, to all around the face.
Or make you look homeless.

I'm not against facial hair but this is way too broad. Full on homeless beard can be better on many guys than some of the shapes some put in it. Some may as well be called birth control for all the good it does you.
Novelkeys NK65AE w/62g Zilents/39g springs
More
62g Zilents/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, pic
| Filco MJ2 L.E. Vortex Case, Jailhouse Blues, heavily customized
More
Vortex case squared up/blasted finish removed/custom feet/paint/winkey blockoff plate, HID Liberator, stainless steel universal plate, 3d printed adapters, Type C, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, foam sound dampened, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps (o-ringed), Cherry Jailhouse Blues w/lubed/clipped Cherry light springs, 40g actuation
| GMMK TKL
More
w/ Kailh Purple Pros/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 Magnetic cable
| PF65 3d printed 65% w/LCD and hot swap
More
Box Jades, Interchangeable trim, mini lcd, QMK, underglow, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, O-rings, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, in progress link
| Magicforce 68
More
MF68 pcb, Outemu Blues, in progress
| YMDK75 Jail Housed Gateron Blues
More
J-spacers, YMDK Thick PBT, O-rings, SIP sockets
| KBT Race S L.E.
More
Ergo Clears, custom WASD caps
| Das Pro
More
Costar model with browns
| GH60
More
Cherry Blacks, custom 3d printed case
| Logitech Illumininated | IBM Model M (x2)
Definitive Omron Guide. | 3d printed Keyboard FAQ/Discussion

Offline invariance

• ...here with all the other boson's
« Reply #7 on: Tue, 25 September 2018, 20:30:00 »
Beards are for people who fail at using a safety razor!

Bring back the mutton chops and horseshoe mo’.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The only BS I
want to hear is
from a Model M:
PN:1391401
DOB: 04FEB87
      Wyse 85      Mtek K104
SMK Blue: Chicony KB-5181; HyperX Aqua: HyperX Alloy Origins *Yet-to-rebuild: A 69 key C. P. Clare Foam & Foil assy *Rubber: Digital LK46W-A2; uSoft Natural Pro RT9401, Natural Multimedia 1.0A RT9470, Natural Ergonomic 4000 KU-0460; "Avid" Sejin SLKR2233; "Diamond Touch" Mitsubishi 6511-PB

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #8 on: Tue, 25 September 2018, 20:47:42 »

I'm not against facial hair but this is way too broad. Full on homeless beard can be better on many guys than some of the shapes some put in it. Some may as well be called birth control for all the good it does you.

That's just it,  I couldn't find a single instance of anyone (male) who looks WORSE with a beard..

unless one's already incredibly good looking, to which the beard neither adds nor subtracts,   otherwise the beard is ALWAYS an improvement..

This excludes the very wacky over engineered designs of course, but then it's not the beard's fault, it's just bad craftsmanship

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #9 on: Tue, 25 September 2018, 21:05:16 »

unless one's already incredibly good looking, to which the beard neither adds nor subtracts,   otherwise the beard is ALWAYS an improvement..

idk I don't think Asian guys look good with facial hair. Or most don't at any rate.

Conversely, I think black guys look much better with a beard.

Offline Leslieann

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #10 on: Tue, 25 September 2018, 21:20:02 »
That's just it,  I couldn't find a single instance of anyone (male) who looks WORSE with a beard..
Or maybe they figured out the beard didn't work for them and so there is no pictures with.
Dicaprio looked silly,as does Zac Efron and Jake Gyllenhaal, and those were just the first ones on the first page I looked at.
More
62g Zilents/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, pic
More
Vortex case squared up/blasted finish removed/custom feet/paint/winkey blockoff plate, HID Liberator, stainless steel universal plate, 3d printed adapters, Type C, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, foam sound dampened, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps (o-ringed), Cherry Jailhouse Blues w/lubed/clipped Cherry light springs, 40g actuation
| GMMK TKL
More
w/ Kailh Purple Pros/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 Magnetic cable
More
Box Jades, Interchangeable trim, mini lcd, QMK, underglow, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, O-rings, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, in progress link
| Magicforce 68
More
More
| KBT Race S L.E.
More
| Das Pro
More
Costar model with browns
| GH60
More

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #11 on: Tue, 25 September 2018, 21:27:08 »
Or maybe they figured out the beard didn't work for them and so there is no pictures with.
Dicaprio looked silly,as does Zac Efron and Jake Gyllenhaal, and those were just the first ones on the first page I looked at.

Hahaha, I think you're in the area of personal-taste..

But if we just took it broadly , no dude looks worse.. with facial hair,

An example, 

On the right, doesn't shower, lazy, eats sandwiches

On the left, eats sandwiches, Hi I'm here to fix ur Excel, productive team support.. !!

If it works for this guy, it works for everyone..

204346-0

Offline FrostyToast

• Litshoard
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #12 on: Tue, 25 September 2018, 21:36:41 »

But if we just took it broadly , no dude looks worse.. with facial hair,

An example, 

On the right, doesn't shower, lazy, eats sandwiches

On the left, eats sandwiches, Hi I'm here to fix ur Excel, productive team support.. !!

If it works for this guy, it works for everyone..

(Attachment Link)

Left: I'm not the greatest looking but I made a web company and I'm a millionaire so you tell me who's attractive now.

Right: I might be a man. I might be a woman.
Quote from: elton5354
I don't need anymore keyboards

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #13 on: Tue, 25 September 2018, 21:41:26 »

Left: I'm not the greatest looking but I made a web company and I'm a millionaire so you tell me who's attractive now.

Right: I might be a man. I might be a woman.

FrostyToast gets it. !!

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #14 on: Tue, 25 September 2018, 21:46:55 »
It totally depends on the person's face. Look at Jon Hamm, Brad Pit, Denzel Washington, or Leonard Dicaprio.  They all look infinitely better without a beard because they are already good looking. A beard only covers up preexisting flaws, most people are not 9s or 10s.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #15 on: Tue, 25 September 2018, 22:02:21 »
It totally depends on the person's face. Look at Jon Hamm, Brad Pit, Denzel Washington, or Leonard Dicaprio.  They all look infinitely better without a beard because they are already good looking. A beard only covers up preexisting flaws, most people are not 9s or 10s.

The stars do not look better OR worse with beards..

And for Normal-lookers, the beard is not covering up Flaws,  those areas would've been NATURALLY made irrelevant by a NATURAL beard.. which could not have been so cleanly removed EN MASS until very recent history.

So, on the left, that is what a cave female would've had to work with and evolve to select

Whereas the RIGHT, is completely unnatural and is a misguided Modern fashion not yet time tested by evolutionary pressure.

204348-0

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #16 on: Tue, 25 September 2018, 23:06:39 »
ur just wrong m8

Offline Leslieann

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #17 on: Tue, 25 September 2018, 23:20:40 »
The whole thing is.
More
More
| GMMK TKL
More
More
| Magicforce 68
More
More
| KBT Race S L.E.
More
| Das Pro
More
Costar model with browns
| GH60
More

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: Wed, 26 September 2018, 05:33:00 »
I think tp4 has a point on an evolutionary level - as humans evolved they became less hairy (compare apes) yet most males regardless of race can still grow a beard so there must be some advantage to it.
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline Leslieann

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #19 on: Wed, 26 September 2018, 18:08:19 »
I think tp4 has a point on an evolutionary level - as humans evolved they became less hairy (compare apes) yet most males regardless of race can still grow a beard so there must be some advantage to it.
Women in general are more hairy than men want to acknowledge, and we still have pinky fingers which they say we will lose in the future, it takes time.
We may have had fire, but we didn't have modern textiles and central heating until quite recently.

Another quite important point here...
What men think is attractive for men often has more to do with intimidating other males and less to do with attracting women.
More
More
| GMMK TKL
More
More
| Magicforce 68
More
More
| KBT Race S L.E.
More
| Das Pro
More
Costar model with browns
| GH60
More

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #20 on: Wed, 26 September 2018, 18:19:34 »

Women in general are more hairy than men want to acknowledge, and we still have pinky fingers which they say we will lose in the future, it takes time.
We may have had fire, but we didn't have modern textiles and central heating until quite recently.

What men think is attractive for men often has more to do with intimidating other males and less to do with attracting women.

Well, Tp4 is going from the perspective of the beard's influence on Visible Geometry.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #21 on: Wed, 26 September 2018, 20:15:53 »
TP4 thread extraordinaire
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #22 on: Thu, 27 September 2018, 09:31:38 »
best look: persistent 5-oclock shadow
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #23 on: Thu, 27 September 2018, 09:58:22 »
Women in general are more hairy than men want to acknowledge
As long as y'all keep removing the hair we will never see it, therefore it doesn't exist :P

Seriously though, I would assume just like in males there's going to be a wide range of hairiness across females.  It seems likely that those who chose to stop shaving (or whatever) are going to be the hairiest examples as they would be the ones 'wasting' most time doing it, and this creates the illusion that all females are hairy.  I may be completely wrong with this as I only know one female who stopped shaving and she was already my ex at the time and I've not seen her since.  She did have dark hair and dark haired males are often hairier so my logic holds up, I think?

we still have pinky fingers which they say we will lose in the future, it takes time.
Hmm... does that mean we'll finally be rid of QWERTY?  It's not ideal with four fingers each side and can only be worse with three...

This is a good point and is a plausible reason to keep a beard evolutionary speaking.  Personally I'd be more intimidated by a muscular 'enemy' than one with a fluffy face but cavemen weren't known for their brains :))
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline 9999hp

« Reply #24 on: Thu, 27 September 2018, 10:21:46 »
beards on a whole make you more attractive cause you see less, the power of mystery. Though I don't agree with your scale, and there may be some people that do not look as attractive, but I'd say that would have to do more with how the shape of the beard compliments the general shape of their person.

Offline Leslieann

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #25 on: Thu, 27 September 2018, 20:31:49 »
Seriously though, I would assume just like in males there's going to be a wide range of hairiness across females.  It seems likely that those who chose to stop shaving (or whatever) are going to be the hairiest examples as they would be the ones 'wasting' most time doing it, and this creates the illusion that all females are hairy.  I may be completely wrong with this as I only know one female who stopped shaving and she was already my ex at the time and I've not seen her since.  She did have dark hair and dark haired males are often hairier so my logic holds up, I think?
Darker hair tends to show more, but it's more of a hormone thing,  women with more testosterone tend to have more body hair and less head hair (same for men) this also tends to effect how horny you are. Birth control pills can alter this chemistry and cause it, but again, it's hormonal.

My experience has been that the ones who are really hairy do not stop doing it, they were probably ostracized in school for it. The ones who stop for more casual reasons tend to be average or even less hairy than normal and often think they can get away with it without being too extreme.
More
More
| GMMK TKL
More
More
| Magicforce 68
More
More
| KBT Race S L.E.
More
| Das Pro
More
Costar model with browns
| GH60
More

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #26 on: Thu, 27 September 2018, 20:54:41 »
I tell ya, if I could make it through the beard itch (curly) I would indeed have a very dapper beard. My face could use some extra dapper.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #27 on: Fri, 28 September 2018, 17:30:30 »
I've been told that my beard makes me look older.  Dunno if that is a good thing or not.  I guess I can shave it off to make myself instaly look younger, but then I'd lose the free sun protection.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #28 on: Fri, 28 September 2018, 17:39:05 »
I've been told that my beard makes me look older.  Dunno if that is a good thing or not.  I guess I can shave it off to make myself instaly look younger, but then I'd lose the free sun protection.

Outside = dangerous

Outside = bad

Tp4, never outside.

Tp4 = Safe

Tp4 = watches some dude on youtube review microwave meals

Life's good.

Tp4 = complete

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #29 on: Fri, 28 September 2018, 19:12:42 »

Outside = dangerous

Outside = bad

Tp4, never outside.

Tp4 = Safe

Life's good.

Tp4 = complete

I agree, brutalmoose's microwave meal videos are top notch.

Offline Kavik

« Reply #30 on: Sat, 29 September 2018, 14:36:20 »
I naturally do this myself. When I weight more and thus my face is rounder, I shave much less often (once every 4-8 weeks) to cover up my non-masculine baby face. When I am thin, I shave more frequently because my cheekbones and jaw are more defined.

I am in the camp of either having a beard or not having a beard. No variation inbetween looks good (goatee, mustache, side burns). The beard should be thick but not long and not "shaped" (i.e. don't shave the cheeks and neck). If there's not enough hair for it to connect from ear to ear, then just stay clean shaven. There is a slight exception on the mustache for a select few men, but they must have long upper lips and be over the age of 40. Notable exceptions include Tom Selleck, Burt Reynolds, and Eric Braeden.
Maybe they're waiting for gasmasks and latex to get sexy again.

The world has become a weird place.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #31 on: Sat, 29 September 2018, 19:05:47 »

Outside = dangerous

Outside = bad

Tp4, never outside.

Tp4 = Safe

Life's good.

Tp4 = complete

Until the electricity fails.

Therefore, tp4 is mains-powered.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #32 on: Sat, 29 September 2018, 20:45:32 »

Tp4 owns many Generators. !!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #33 on: Sat, 29 September 2018, 22:45:21 »

Tp4 owns many Generators. !!

tp4 would have to go outside to get fuel for generators.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #34 on: Sat, 29 September 2018, 23:32:32 »

Fuel Pod.. !!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #35 on: Sun, 30 September 2018, 00:30:42 »

Fuel Pod.. !!

tp4 can haz fuel pod socket in lower rear anatomy?

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #36 on: Sun, 30 September 2018, 01:02:26 »

Fuel Pod type: R++

However, Prefer type: B for balance.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #37 on: Sun, 30 September 2018, 01:11:19 »

Fuel Pod type: R++

However, Prefer type: B for balance.

Yes, balance wouldn't be the same if it started with a different letter.

Like a V, for instance.  You wouldn't get far with valance.  Although you could use a valance to conceal your fuel pods.  And other things.

Do people still hide their other things?  With society what it is today, I wouldn't dare to ask.  Maybe people are going around these days with their other things on display.  I try not to look.  It is safer that way.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #38 on: Sun, 30 September 2018, 07:38:06 »

Do people still hide their other things?  With society what it is today, I wouldn't dare to ask.  Maybe people are going around these days with their other things on display.  I try not to look.  It is safer that way.

Precisely why Tp4 stays firmly indoors..

It all comes down to inside good, outside = stranger danger. !!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #39 on: Sun, 30 September 2018, 15:15:01 »

Precisely why Tp4 stays firmly indoors..

It all comes down to inside good, outside = stranger danger. !!

As a child you were constantly taught not to talk to strangers, but as an adult you have to talk to strangers to get things done.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #40 on: Sun, 30 September 2018, 16:15:18 »

As a child you were constantly taught not to talk to strangers, but as an adult you have to talk to strangers to get things done.

No, Tp4 was thoroughly educated to be outgoing, amiable, and well socialized.

However, that training is merely the facade one must wear to face the world.

Internally, I am the Tp4 as professed on Gekha.. !!

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #41 on: Sun, 30 September 2018, 16:46:44 »
time for this
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #42 on: Sun, 30 September 2018, 21:55:12 »
time for this

I always get a smile out of that :D

Offline Olumin

• "Guy walks into a doctor's office..."
« Reply #44 on: Mon, 01 October 2018, 04:27:40 »

Left: Hitler                                                      Right: Some German politician

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #45 on: Mon, 01 October 2018, 08:17:32 »

Left: Hitler                                                      Right: Some German politician

Hahahahahahahaahahahahahaha