Author Topic: Feature Requests  (Read 452729 times)

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
Re: Feature Requests
« Reply #400 on: Mon, 12 August 2013, 15:13:49 »
So... where's that Gucci Ming tho?
I love Elzy

Offline Thimplum

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Master of all Ponies
« Reply #401 on: Mon, 12 August 2013, 16:43:46 »
MLP smileys.

TP4 FOR ADMIN 2013

Offline kenmai9

• Unicornforce
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Skrrr
« Reply #402 on: Wed, 14 August 2013, 11:11:38 »
Actual feature request: Using Alt+S in quick edit.
If you try this, you get an error and your changes get deleted. Kind of annoying when we can quick post using ALT+S but not quick edit -_-

Offline Thimplum

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Master of all Ponies
« Reply #403 on: Wed, 14 August 2013, 11:27:33 »
Actual feature request: Using Alt+S in quick edit.
If you try this, you get an error and your changes get deleted. Kind of annoying when we can quick post using ALT+S but not quick edit -_-

+++

I've done this so many times.
TP4 FOR ADMIN 2013

Offline domoaligato

• * Exquisite Elder
  • All your base are belong to us!
    • All your base are belong to us!
« Reply #404 on: Sun, 01 September 2013, 14:49:21 »
An option to block a forum area from being visible in unread/spy
I do not want any of the threads in off-topic visible in unread/spy.
is that possible?

Offline rknize

• * Administrator
    • metaruss
« Reply #405 on: Mon, 02 September 2013, 20:27:18 »
It's possible, yes.  The Spy is being written from scratch and will have a few more feature than your typical forum spy.
Russ

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #406 on: Tue, 03 September 2013, 07:02:55 »
It's possible, yes.  The Spy is being written from scratch and will have a few more feature than your typical forum spy.

:eek:

super spy!! FTW!!

Offline deepthawt

• ︻̷̿┻̿═━一
    • my programming hobby site, interactive jigsaws, photos &c
notification emails
« Reply #407 on: Tue, 03 September 2013, 16:18:59 »

request to move  'unsubscribe to/from this topic'  to the bottom of the notification email
so as to make it less likely to be clicked by accident
A reply has been posted to a topic you are watching by xxxxx
View the reply at: http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=xxxxx
Unsubscribe to this topic by using this link: http://geekhack.org/index.php?action=notify;topic=xxxxx
The text of the reply is shown below:

thanks
More
[| Ducky Shine II 9087 Yellow LED/BlueMX  |  Saitek Eclipse II  |  IBM Model M 1391401  | Cherry G80-5000  |  Logitech diNovo Mini  |  Microsoft Natural Ergonomic 4000  |  Matias Quiet Pro PC  |  Dell TH836  |  NEC KB-6923  |  Fujitsu FKB4700  |  GearHead Mini USB  KB1700U (89 key) | Filco Majestouch-2 ninja/blues  |   Matias Mini Quiet Pro PC | Ducky Shine 4/Clear MX | E Element RGB Silver/Black Outemu |]

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #408 on: Fri, 04 October 2013, 13:29:31 »
I would like to be able to search PM messages I've sent out

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #409 on: Fri, 04 October 2013, 13:30:08 »
MLP smileys.

Show Image

A. No
B. Mines better.
unless they have some unforeseeable downside (like they're actually made of cream cheese cunningly disguised as ABS)

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #410 on: Fri, 04 October 2013, 13:39:13 »
Didn't there use to be a feature that allowed users to delete their own posts/topics? It's a feature I strongly believe should be re-implemented. Would make it easier on mods when someone requests for one of their posts/topics to be deleted.

If you post it, you should be able to un-post it. Simple as that.
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #411 on: Fri, 04 October 2013, 13:40:49 »
Didn't there use to be a feature that allowed users to delete their own posts/topics? It's a feature I strongly believe should be re-implemented. Would make it easier on mods when someone requests for one of their posts/topics to be deleted.

i think the fear is people would say nasty mean stuff, leave it up for long enough to offend and then delete it and act like nothing happened.....or maybe i'm just paranoid ;)

(I agree we should be allowed to delete our post, especially newly created topics, or like within so many minutes of posting etc)

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #412 on: Fri, 04 October 2013, 13:43:19 »

i think the fear is people would say nasty mean stuff, leave it up for long enough to offend and then delete it and act like nothing happened.....or maybe i'm just paranoid ;)

(I agree we should be allowed to delete our post, especially newly created topics, or like within so many minutes of posting etc)

Hmm... good point. But then again, that can still be accomplished with the "modify" feature, so I guess it wouldn't really matter...

Would really like to hear a mods perspective on this.

EDIT: after reading through more of this thread I found that the "Remove Topic" button did in fact exist at one point:

So now my question becomes: why was it removed? And if it's appropriate, can this feature be added once again?
« Last Edit: Fri, 04 October 2013, 14:13:35 by Computer-Lab in Basement »
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #413 on: Sat, 05 October 2013, 08:00:16 »
So I think it would be a great idea to create a new sub-forum in classifieds just for clacks, that way all the clack threads don't clutter up the regular classifieds.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #414 on: Sat, 05 October 2013, 18:00:19 »
So I think it would be a great idea to create a new sub-forum in classifieds just for clacks, that way all the clack threads don't clutter up the regular classifieds.

+1

Anything Clack-related around here generates so much hype.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Tarzan

• formerly known as Greystoke
  • * Maker
« Reply #415 on: Fri, 11 October 2013, 11:16:02 »
An option to block a forum area from being visible in unread/spy
I do not want any of the threads in off-topic visible in unread/spy.
is that possible?

^This.  Please.

I am so bloody tired of seeing the "Unread" list fill up with off-topic threads started by Microsoft Windows.   

Offline JPG

• Model F is my new passion!
« Reply #416 on: Fri, 25 October 2013, 08:47:27 »
I would like to have the option to mark a thread as a "favorite" and have a "favorite" tab that would list them all, showing the ones with the most recent posts first. You could remove this flag so they are not in your list anymore if you want, similar to follow, but instead of being a mail, it would just be in this list.
IBM F122, IBM XT F X2, IBM AT F (all Soarer converted), Filco Camo TKL Browns

Offline E TwentyNine

• Some of My Keyboards
« Reply #417 on: Fri, 25 October 2013, 10:26:42 »
I would like to have the option to mark a thread as a "favorite" and have a "favorite" tab that would list them all, showing the ones with the most recent posts first. You could remove this flag so they are not in your list anymore if you want, similar to follow, but instead of being a mail, it would just be in this list.

I think you can get what you want today:

Use watch for favorites, go here http://geekhack.org/index.php?action=watched to view them.

Use notify for the topics where you want to be mailed.
Daily driver: SSK or Tenkeyless IBM AT
1984 Model M Industrial Prototype ⌨ 1992 Black Oval Industrial SSK ⌨ 1982 5251 Beam Spring ⌨ 89 Key "SSK" ⌨ M13 triplets

Offline JPG

• Model F is my new passion!
« Reply #418 on: Fri, 25 October 2013, 10:31:13 »

I think you can get what you want today:

Use watch for favorites, go here http://geekhack.org/index.php?action=watched to view them.

Use notify for the topics where you want to be mailed.

Unless I am mistaken and don't know how to use it, without doing anything I end up with 7 pages of watched topic all the time. Seems like all threads where I post end up there. What I want is to have control over what end up in this watched thing by flagging some threads manually.

If there's a way to achieve this with the watched feature, then I would be super happy to know how!
IBM F122, IBM XT F X2, IBM AT F (all Soarer converted), Filco Camo TKL Browns

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #419 on: Fri, 25 October 2013, 10:37:50 »
Yeah, that's how Watched seems to work.

A nice request for it would be an option similar to Notifications where you can check a box to determine whether or not you want threads that you've posted to become Watched topics.

Another would be checkboxes in the Watched tab to quickly UNWATCH threads that you don't want there instead of having to click through each one and clicking that button.

Not that any of that matters to me because I'll never use those.

Offline microsoft windows

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
  • President of geekhack.org
    • Get Internet Explorer 6
« Reply #420 on: Fri, 25 October 2013, 10:56:21 »
HOW ABOUT A POLL POSTING FEATURE?
CLICK HERE!     OFFICIAL PRESIDENT OF GEEKHACK.ORG    MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN MERRY CHRISTMAS

Offline metafour

« Reply #421 on: Fri, 25 October 2013, 13:00:30 »
Seems like polls work for some users: http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=50066.0

Maybe people are just tired of your BS and decided to block you from making polls. Have fun continuing to whine about it though!

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #422 on: Fri, 25 October 2013, 13:09:01 »
Well, the poll feature isn't working for me. And it hasn't been fixed. So I'm going to keep whining.
CLICK HERE!     OFFICIAL PRESIDENT OF GEEKHACK.ORG    MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN MERRY CHRISTMAS

Offline jwaz

• * based mod
  • #geekhack on freenode
« Reply #423 on: Fri, 25 October 2013, 13:10:24 »
Well, the poll feature isn't working for me. And it hasn't been fixed. So I'm going to keep whining.

Which, you'll find, won't help your case ;)

@metafour That's because he is the mod user for his subforum

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #424 on: Fri, 25 October 2013, 13:15:14 »
What's the point of disabling poll posting capability anyways? It's not like it helps much of anything.

Offline E TwentyNine

• Some of My Keyboards
« Reply #425 on: Fri, 25 October 2013, 13:36:53 »
Unless I am mistaken and don't know how to use it, without doing anything I end up with 7 pages of watched topic all the time. Seems like all threads where I post end up there. What I want is to have control over what end up in this watched thing by flagging some threads manually.

If there's a way to achieve this with the watched feature, then I would be super happy to know how!

Are you using notify for something else?
1984 Model M Industrial Prototype ⌨ 1992 Black Oval Industrial SSK ⌨ 1982 5251 Beam Spring ⌨ 89 Key "SSK" ⌨ M13 triplets

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #426 on: Mon, 28 October 2013, 15:10:09 »
Quick suggestion: can we move the check box "Save a copy in my outbox" after the "Send" button? I'm used to pressing tab space to post, and a lot of the time, I accidentally uncheck that box.

PUHLEASE...

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #427 on: Mon, 28 October 2013, 17:05:03 »
Here is a crazy thought....what if SP had an account on here that could confirm progress of group buys, payment received, production etc....

I mean what's to stop someone from coming on here throwing up a fancy group buy and running away with thousands of dollars??

How do we know money was sent to SP or keys are actually in production??

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #428 on: Mon, 28 October 2013, 17:06:30 »
Not really a GH feature request, maybe email SP?
unless they have some unforeseeable downside (like they're actually made of cream cheese cunningly disguised as ABS)

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #429 on: Mon, 28 October 2013, 17:08:22 »
Not really a GH feature request, maybe email SP?

But all these group buys are ran using this forum etc is what I'm getting at, we need some sort of something that seems like accountability.

Otherwise people will be like.....WHERE IS MY MONEY TYM!!!!! ;)

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #430 on: Mon, 28 October 2013, 17:09:35 »
Then this community needs to make a decision to ask for some accountability of the GB organizer in the form of having one of the employees (of which some are members of this site) to update officially.

Now back to the GH Features requested:

Quick suggestion: can we move the check box "Save a copy in my outbox" after the "Send" button? I'm used to pressing tab space to post, and a lot of the time, I accidentally uncheck that box.

PUHLEASE...

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #431 on: Mon, 28 October 2013, 17:10:52 »
 ;D

The people over at SP are pretty nice actually. I'm sure if there was any problem, you could ask to see if a payment had been made, in case there was any doubt.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #432 on: Mon, 28 October 2013, 17:12:22 »
;D

The people over at SP are pretty nice actually. I'm sure if there was any problem, you could ask to see if a payment had been made, in case there was any doubt.

There's probably some HIPAA law that won't let them tell us :eek:

I'd go start a thread about this but I don't know where to put it or what to say.

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #433 on: Sun, 03 November 2013, 09:23:50 »
When you click "Mark all as read" while here: http://geekhack.org/index.php?action=unreadreplies , it only marks the current page as read.

When you click the same button here: http://geekhack.org/index.php?action=unread , it marks every page as read.

I think the first is preferable. Can the second be changed?

Also,

I mean, it doesn't necessarily have to be moved around, but isn't it possible to change what field is moved to next when pressing tab?

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #434 on: Thu, 07 November 2013, 14:25:38 »
What are the chances of getting a shout box feature added??
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #435 on: Sat, 09 November 2013, 14:52:38 »
Can we get a poppy in the banner tomorrow please? Just replace the a with one? For example.

Offline Krogenar

• The Kontrarian
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • "DO NOT BRING YOUR EVIL HERE." -Swamp Thing
    • Buried Planet
« Reply #436 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 12:22:38 »
What are the chances of getting a shout box feature added??

"It puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again."

This should be texted to every Jumbo-tron present at every sporting/music event. Also, shoutboxes.
GeekHack Artwork Resources | The Living GeekHack Logo Thread | Signature Plastics ABS Chip Scanning Project | Krog Flocks Around | Keyboard Color Scheme Archive | [GB] PBT DyeSub DSA Granite Set
More
Quote from: Samuel Adams
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Offline jalaj

« Reply #437 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 14:05:15 »
Implement encryption for data transmission between clients and the web server by using a SSL certificate on the web server.
Login credentials and PMs can be sniffed out clear text if someone is monitoring the traffic.

Offline mapple

« Reply #438 on: Fri, 15 November 2013, 07:02:02 »
other search engine more readable in this particullar one i never did found any information
In God We Trust

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #439 on: Fri, 15 November 2013, 07:10:16 »
other search engine more readable in this particullar one i never did found any information

why not use google?

Code: [Select]
search better site:geekhack.org
44154-0

Offline E TwentyNine

• Some of My Keyboards
Notify When Post Modified In Notify Flagged Thread
« Reply #440 on: Fri, 15 November 2013, 19:18:11 »
If I have a thread on notify I'll get email when a new comment is posted.

I'd like to also get email when an existing post is edited,  maybe have an option in my account settings for this if someone doesn't want that.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #441 on: Sat, 16 November 2013, 01:09:49 »
Would it be possible to have threads where posts don't count distinguished in some way?

Or let's just count them all!

Offline stoic-lemon

« Reply #442 on: Sat, 16 November 2013, 01:22:08 »
Can we make the button for jumping to the last unread post bigger?

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
Re: Notify When Post Modified In Notify Flagged Thread
« Reply #443 on: Sat, 16 November 2013, 01:38:26 »

I'd like to also get email when an existing post is edited,  maybe have an option in my account settings for this if someone doesn't want that.

I edit my Classifieds post a few times when I change it, to make sure all formatting shows up properly.  Do you want to receive 5 e-mails for that?  Just demonstrating a potential culprit to that idea.  Unless some intelligent filtering system is also implemented (like only send one e-mail for any changes made within half an hour of the first change).
- Keyboards: LZ-GH (Jailhouse Blues)M65-a, MIRA SE, E8-V1, MOON TKL, CA66
- Keyboard Case Painting Tips -
- Join Mechanical Keyboards photography group on Flickr -

Offline E TwentyNine

• Some of My Keyboards
Re: Notify When Post Modified In Notify Flagged Thread
« Reply #444 on: Sat, 16 November 2013, 06:53:49 »

I edit my Classifieds post a few times when I change it, to make sure all formatting shows up properly.  Do you want to receive 5 e-mails for that?  Just demonstrating a potential culprit to that idea.  Unless some intelligent filtering system is also implemented (like only send one e-mail for any changes made within half an hour of the first change).

I'm aware of that, I wouldn't mind a bunch of emails, they're easy enough to filter. 

Offline korrelate

• iubeo stultum esse libenter
« Reply #445 on: Wed, 20 November 2013, 14:50:39 »
Update: Never mind: Spamray schooled me on this!!! Very Glad!!
Update: Answer is: userid > Profile Info > Show Posts... > Topics
Update: Thanks Again Spamray!!!

How about an option in search for searching by thread starter?

The input is a user name and the result would be the set of all of the initial posts (thread starts) made by that user? We don't need/want to return all replies/quotes under the initial post: would be too many... just the first page.

This would be very helpful for secret santa: I could find out what my giftee really wants pretty easily.

This would also go some way toward reducing the necessity of bumps: if it's easy for me to find a WTS/WTB/WTT thread for a particular user I'm not going to care what page it currently shows up on the classified subforum.

Cheers,

K

Update: Sorry about the double post (I created a post for this and then, for some reason, double posted it in mkawa's suggestion thread.. I updated both locations with the answer).
« Last Edit: Wed, 20 November 2013, 21:07:45 by korrelate »

Topre REALFORCE

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #446 on: Wed, 20 November 2013, 15:01:17 »
How about an option in search for searching by thread starter?

The input is a user name and the result would be the set of all of the initial posts (thread starts) made by that user? We don't need/want to return all replies/quotes under the initial post: would be too many... just the first page.

This would be very helpful for secret santa: I could find out what my giftee really wants pretty easily.

This would also go some way toward reducing the necessity of bumps: if it's easy for me to find a WTS/WTB/WTT thread for a particular user I'm not going to care what page it currently shows up on the classified subforum.

Cheers,

K

Go to their profile and click the link to see their posts/topics

Offline mapple

« Reply #447 on: Thu, 21 November 2013, 01:05:33 »

why not use google?

Code: [Select]
search better site:geekhack.org
(Attachment Link)

well that's exactly what i'm doing but since it's feature request i thought it's worth to mention.
In God We Trust

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #448 on: Tue, 07 January 2014, 14:28:44 »
Would it be possible to have threads where posts don't count distinguished in some way?

+1

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #449 on: Tue, 07 January 2014, 16:20:26 »

+1

Promoting your own suggestion?

A feature like that would only show non-participating spammers where to post their spam.

At least as it is now, they post in the uncounted areas, their post count does not go up, they become discouraged and leave.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ