Author Topic: WTS Bro, Krap, HKP  (Read 14770 times)

Offline fanpeople

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: WTS Bro, Krap, HKP GOT SOME DEALS GOING TO BUTTER YOUR WALLETS
« Reply #50 on: Sat, 10 December 2016, 16:45:08 »
Bump

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #51 on: Tue, 13 December 2016, 04:07:03 »
Bump

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #52 on: Fri, 16 December 2016, 16:08:18 »
fgfgdsfgsdfgsd

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #53 on: Mon, 19 December 2016, 00:13:57 »
Bump

Offline fanpeople

Re: WTS Bro, Krap, HKP
« Reply #54 on: Wed, 28 December 2016, 19:00:43 »
bamp

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #55 on: Mon, 16 January 2017, 20:37:34 »
Still interested in the box of IBM stuff, and still haven't got any money :(
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #56 on: Mon, 16 January 2017, 20:39:51 »

Oh **** hey rowdy. Haha if you want it you can have it for the cost of postage. I did give away the spare springs though. If you want something specific i can do that and it might bring postage down

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #57 on: Mon, 16 January 2017, 20:51:54 »

Oh **** hey rowdy. Haha if you want it you can have it for the cost of postage. I did give away the spare springs though. If you want something specific i can do that and it might bring postage down

:D

Springs I don't need, or the case or plate.  The controller board might come in useful ...

Mainly the keycaps.

But I wouldn't want to you go to trouble of separating bits and repacking it.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #58 on: Mon, 16 January 2017, 20:53:41 »

Springs I don't need, or the case or plate.  The controller board might come in useful ...

Mainly the keycaps.

I ripped it to pieces to get springs out. Part of it is sitting in a pule due for the trash. If you want the caps their yours for the cost of shipping and ill check to see uf controller is still round

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #59 on: Mon, 16 January 2017, 21:12:14 »

Mainly the keycaps.

I ripped it to pieces to get springs out. Part of it is sitting in a pule due for the trash. If you want the caps their yours for the cost of shipping and ill check to see uf controller is still round

Sounds like a good idea - thanks :)

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #60 on: Mon, 16 January 2017, 21:25:05 »

Mainly the keycaps.

Sweet pm me and i will sort it. Just note moving into a new house atm so may not be till next week

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #61 on: Wed, 18 January 2017, 01:37:23 »

Mainly the keycaps.

Sweet pm me and i will sort it. Just note moving into a new house atm so may not be till next week

For the record, PM sent.

Offline sHOTTA

• <3
« Reply #62 on: Tue, 07 February 2017, 13:52:02 »
Love the pink mod's if only they were mx :(
Looking for : Jelly Key USA Flag. Shoot me  PM<3