Author Topic: [GB] GMK Wavez Group buy 100% completed  (Read 183288 times)

Offline sevenseacat

Re: [GB] GMK Wavez is LIVE !
« Reply #100 on: Wed, 03 April 2019, 22:45:49 »
I didn't bring up the Reddit hate, don't call me out.

Offline click clack jack

« Reply #101 on: Wed, 03 April 2019, 22:49:17 »
Hey guys, I wanted to thanks all of you, you bought an insane amount of kits !

Base : 186/250
Numpad : 52/100
Novelties : 121/150
Kobe : 20/100
Space bars : 76/100

Thank’you for your support, let’s go reach these MOQ ! :thumb:

1 day. Almost hit MOQ lol

Yeah, for all the hate this group buy is getting on reddit, I'm glad to see it is doing so well. Those numbers are REALLY good for a non-massdrop group buy. Can't beat a nice design.

Reddit kids chasing drama with their anne pros. I dont think a lot of them put up money anyway, thats why i dont think the hit has been that big.

Offline otanishock

• One of the cool kids :>
  • ファーストラブ
« Reply #102 on: Wed, 03 April 2019, 22:51:45 »
No, but you were about to bring it up here. You don't need to remind anyone about what happened. Everybody knows. Please respect Enjoy and keep your discussion related to the set. Thank you.

Offline sevenseacat

« Reply #103 on: Wed, 03 April 2019, 22:57:10 »
No, but you were about to bring it up here. You don't need to remind anyone about what happened. Everybody knows. Please respect Enjoy and keep your discussion related to the set. Thank you.

Please respect the people investing money in this set and not pretend to read their minds. Thank you.

Offline otanishock

• One of the cool kids :>
  • ファーストラブ
« Reply #104 on: Wed, 03 April 2019, 23:03:11 »
The numbers are for the design, and in spite of the person running it.

So please tell me, what was the point of you saying that? Does that contribute anything to the set? Does that help the state of the GB in any kind of way? Or does it only create a new trail of drama for other people to follow?

Offline sevenseacat

« Reply #105 on: Wed, 03 April 2019, 23:08:05 »
Mate, you're the one causing drama here now. Let it go.

Offline fatpolomanjr

« Reply #106 on: Wed, 03 April 2019, 23:10:37 »
Mate, you're the one causing drama here now. Let it go.

It was my bad guys. Sorry about that. I love you both. And I love this set. I need it in my life. And all over my body.
Some guys keep on saying they believe in Jesus, and keep doing a lot of shameful things.
Current GH Classified Post (LF Arcade Floor, Garbield and CYM Otter and Keyng)

Offline blizzara01

« Reply #107 on: Wed, 03 April 2019, 23:28:19 »
C'mon guys. Let's just reach the MOQ together especially my beloved kobe kit   :))

Offline whalematrontron

« Reply #108 on: Thu, 04 April 2019, 00:04:48 »

So please tell me, what was the point of you saying that? Does that contribute anything to the set? Does that help the state of the GB in any kind of way? Or does it only create a new trail of drama for other people to follow?

So please tell me, what was the point of you saying this? Does it contribute anything to the set? Does that help the state of the GB in any kind of way?

You're literally creating more drama by making such a big deal about it and trying to police what is being said - if you had just let it go, no one would care. Like you said, everyone already knows about the drama - making a big fuss because someone alluded to what the set designer has done just makes you look childish, and is just making the situation worse.

Offline dk4one

« Reply #109 on: Thu, 04 April 2019, 00:41:39 »

So please tell me, what was the point of you saying this? Does it contribute anything to the set? Does that help the state of the GB in any kind of way?

You're literally creating more drama by making such a big deal about it and trying to police what is being said - if you had just let it go, no one would care. Like you said, everyone already knows about the drama - making a big fuss because someone alluded to what the set designer has done just makes you look childish, and is just making the situation worse.
I don't agree with you. I am with otani on this. He is not making any fuss. He was preventing people to make a fuss. Sevenseacats comment was absolutelt out of context, and it will just create war. I would do the same thing to stop it from happening

Offline whalematrontron

« Reply #110 on: Thu, 04 April 2019, 00:59:37 »

I don't agree with you. I am with otani on this. He is not making any fuss. He was preventing people to make a fuss. Sevenseacats comment was absolutelt out of context, and it will just create war. I would do the same thing to stop it from happening

How was sevenseacats comment out of context?

fatpolomanjr said "Yeah, for all the hate this group buy is getting on reddit, I'm glad to see it is doing so well. Those numbers are REALLY good for a non-massdrop group buy. Can't beat a nice design.", and they replied with their thoughts on the topic.

I don't think anyone would've batted an eye if he didn't make a big deal out of it. Trying to censor discussion just ends up creating more problems, and just ends up making the person look guilty. Instead of having one throwaway post referencing the controversy, there's now a whole comment chain because of otanishock's post. For someone with a vested interested in the buy, that certainly seems counter-productive.

Offline Solotov

« Reply #111 on: Thu, 04 April 2019, 01:00:51 »
That's a nice drama to follow. Thanks.
Flex is love, flex is life.

Offline fatpolomanjr

« Reply #112 on: Thu, 04 April 2019, 01:17:26 »

That drama is old, and dead, but you know reddit's tendency to recycle old ****. OneCreativeMind and EnjoyMyInSec are at peace with each other now.

This meta-drama about stirring up drama on the other hand is the new hot spice. :-X
Some guys keep on saying they believe in Jesus, and keep doing a lot of shameful things.

Offline dk4one

« Reply #113 on: Thu, 04 April 2019, 01:24:23 »

That drama is old, and dead, but you know reddit's tendency to recycle old ****. OneCreativeMind and EnjoyMyInSec are at peace with each other now.

This meta-drama about stirring up drama on the other hand is the new hot spice. :-X
Haha on a side note every time I look at your name it makes me giggled. May I ask where does it come from haha

Offline fatpolomanjr

« Reply #114 on: Thu, 04 April 2019, 01:34:31 »
Haha on a side note every time I look at your name it makes me giggled. May I ask where does it come from haha

I was overweight when I was young, and had an overweight older brother-like family friend who was wearing a shirt branded with the word POLO on it. I jokingly asked "What are you, fat polo man?", to which a friend of his remarked "So what does that make you, fat polo man junior?" For I was also wearing a similarly branded shirt with the word POLO written on it. And the rest is history.

I've been told this story is strange.
« Last Edit: Thu, 04 April 2019, 01:38:44 by fatpolomanjr »

Offline quanghuy1200

« Reply #115 on: Thu, 04 April 2019, 01:42:25 »
C'mon guys. Let's just reach the MOQ together especially my beloved kobe kit   :))

Give me the sound reasons then I might buy into Kobe :cool:

I think Kobe as main legend looks a bit out of place though

Offline bobdenard

« Reply #116 on: Thu, 04 April 2019, 03:41:30 »

Same here. I would have gotten on it if it were dual legends like Gaijin.

Offline blizzara01

« Reply #117 on: Thu, 04 April 2019, 06:48:03 »

You will have another set of alphas in case the alphas in the base kit have shined :p

Offline EnjoyMyInSec

• 60% or bust
« Reply #118 on: Thu, 04 April 2019, 08:36:24 »
Quick update for the set :

Colors used for this set are RAL Colors : RAL 6038(legends and accents), RAL 5020 (alphas) , RAL 5008(modifiers), NOTE that RAL colors can be adjusted to match the set perfectly ! (like bento did for exemple)  :thumb:
I thought it was irrelevant to communicate them since they will be changed and optimized for the set but here you go.  :D

as far as numbers go, we almost hit MOQ on all kits except on kobe, thank you so much for your amazing support !

Offline Emir

• icon mods
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Bandit
    • Discord
« Reply #119 on: Thu, 04 April 2019, 08:59:06 »
Quick update for the set :

Colors used for this set are RAL Colors : RAL 6038(legends and accents), RAL 5020 (alphas) , RAL 5008(modifiers), NOTE that RAL colors can be adjusted to match the set perfectly ! (like bento did for exemple)  :thumb:
I thought it was irrelevant to communicate them since they will be changed and optimized for the set but here you go.  :D

as far as numbers go, we almost hit MOQ on all kits except on kobe, thank you so much for your amazing support !

I have confidence that you will nail the colors!

Offline stevevu2816

« Reply #120 on: Thu, 04 April 2019, 15:18:18 »
excuse me, is the alpha keycaps fit with preonic? thank

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline fatpolomanjr

« Reply #121 on: Thu, 04 April 2019, 22:56:02 »
Show Image

Yes, of course the alphas fit. The problem with ortholinear keyboards like preonic or planck and keysets like this is never the alphas. The problem is always the modifiers. You need to buy a set of novelties if you want to put this set on a preonic. I fit this set to my planck recently:

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #122 on: Thu, 04 April 2019, 23:16:05 »
Show Image

im sorry what
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline stevevu2816

« Reply #123 on: Fri, 05 April 2019, 00:22:33 »
Show Image

Yes, of course the alphas fit. The problem with ortholinear keyboards like preonic or planck and keysets like this is never the alphas. The problem is always the modifiers. You need to buy a set of novelties if you want to put this set on a preonic. I fit this set to my planck recently:

Show Image

wow, not bad idea, hmm, thanks for render it :))

Offline stevevu2816

« Reply #124 on: Fri, 05 April 2019, 00:24:55 »
Show Image

im sorry what
the good guy above has answered my question :))

Offline hottrout

• I'd Hit Dat Key
« Reply #125 on: Fri, 05 April 2019, 08:45:41 »
I'm in on all the options.  Great set and I can't wait to find the correct board for this collection.  Now the waiting begins.
Current Daily Driver : Virgo - Ultramarine - Standard Lube  |  WTB : Topre Realforce Hi-Pro, please PM me if you have one for sale.

Systems -
More
Work |i9-7940x@4.8ghz|32GB(3600)|STRIX-RTX3090Ti|Bespoke Water, 360m Rad|X299 Prime Deluxe|EK x299 Monoblock|Optane 900p|2x1TB 960 Pro|2x10TB Helium|Dell U3415W + Dell UP2116Q
Home |i9-13900ks|32GB(7300)|Rog RTX 4090|Asus Z790 Rog Maximus Hero|Torrent Air|2TB 990 Pro|2TB 990 Pro|Dell AW3423DW QOLED|NEC MultiSync|Drobo16TB
Mining |i5-7500|16GB(2400)|H110 Pro BTC+|8x1080Ti|2x1650Watt PSU

Plus 40 years of collecting retro computers, consoles, games, peripherals, mainframes and mini's as well as their software, keyboards, games and manuals. 100's of systems including every Amiga model made
  Keyboards -
More
IBM 3101 | IBM 3276 | IBM 5150 | IBM ModelM | Dictaphone Dual Display | Vintage Cherrys (1982 onwards, just about all of them) | Commodore (all of them) | Nixdorf | Siemens | ICL | Apple (all of them) | Filco Majistouch | KBDFans 5degree - Chocolate | Rama M6-B - Moon | CA66 Silver | ClueBoard Graphite/PC | Varmilo VA69M Silver | E7-V1 SE Yellow | Rama U-80 Space Grey | VN66 Navy | BOCC Frosted Polycarbonate | Rama M10-C Midnight | FLX Virgo Teal & Black | Rama M60-A LYN Kuro | Space65 CyberVoyager WhiteGold | Space65 CyberVoyager Terminal | Hyper 7 | Clarabelle Sandblasted Polycarbonate | Elongate Mini 1800 Blue | Petrichor 1800 Red | Vulcan Maja Ergo Green | Think6.5v2 RoboCop | Jacky Bear 65% E-White | Sakabato CB87 TKL Champagne | KCK KY-01 Aquamarine | Jae J-01 F&F E-White & Copper | S7.7 E-White | The Adélie Blue | NIX OxalyS80 LE Dark Polycarbonate | Mesa TKL E-White | Smith & Rune IRON180 Graen/Brass | Skog Reboot Desert | CU7 Black | ROTR Silver & Copper | RAMA Kara Soya | Grid 650 E-White | SIX5 LE Aluminium & Gold | OwLab Voice65 Grey | BOX 75 Black Stainless Steel | Onyx E-White | Ikki68 BT Charcoal | Smith & Rune Iron 165 Graphite & Stainless Steel | Epoch 80% Black | RAMA Thermal SEQ2 Kuro | Paper Crane Gerald65 SE PC & CF | CB1800 ZANBATO | GLiTCH | Eclipse Grey & SS | TGR Tomo Silver | Mountain Ergo Black | Keebwerk NASU Black/Red | Phase One 65 Grey | Command TKL Fire | Chalice Frosted | VIENDI 8L Shadow | | Vulcan Maja PC | Glove 80 | Matrix 8XV 3.0 Starry Night | Sagittarius Grey Lilac | AKB OGR & Numpad Dolch | Type K Black

Offline senencito1

« Reply #126 on: Fri, 05 April 2019, 08:54:37 »
I'm in on all the options.  Great set and I can't wait to find the correct board for this collection.  Now the waiting begins.

I'm pumped. I have a full size ducky one two ready for this set

Offline fatpolomanjr

« Reply #127 on: Sat, 06 April 2019, 20:46:30 »
Any update on quantities sold for each kit? This one was moving fast last update.

Offline EnjoyMyInSec

• 60% or bust
« Reply #128 on: Sat, 06 April 2019, 23:40:55 »
Any update on quantities sold for each kit? This one was moving fast last update.

not all the vendors updated their numbers but we reached MOQ with : core, novelties, rama keycap, spacebars.
We're close with numpad, and kobe is taking is time I guess (around 30 kobe sold from last update)  :thumb:

when the official numbers will be here, i'll make an "official" announcement, but we normally made it guys, so thanks a lot for your support ! i'll communicate the exact numbers ASAP !  :thumb:

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life
« Reply #129 on: Mon, 08 April 2019, 21:18:08 »

not all the vendors updated their numbers but we reached MOQ with : core, novelties, rama keycap, spacebars.
We're close with numpad, and kobe is taking is time I guess (around 30 kobe sold from last update)  :thumb:

when the official numbers will be here, i'll make an "official" announcement, but we normally made it guys, so thanks a lot for your support ! i'll communicate the exact numbers ASAP !  :thumb:

Great! MOQ reached

Offline EnjoyMyInSec

• 60% or bust
Re: [GB] GMK Wavez MOQ REACHED !
« Reply #130 on: Wed, 10 April 2019, 14:17:11 »
Just a little message to thank you guys, almost every kits reached MOQ, we're very close for the numpad (very surprising tbh) and for the Kobe it's gonna be a bit tough but I still think it will make it ! :D

Offline senencito1

« Reply #131 on: Wed, 10 April 2019, 15:43:25 »
Very good to hear. Hope we get those numpad. Need them in my life

Offline hottrout

• I'd Hit Dat Key
« Reply #132 on: Thu, 11 April 2019, 04:20:34 »
I need that numkit as well.  I have always been a full board kind of guy.
Current Daily Driver : Virgo - Ultramarine - Standard Lube  |  WTB : Topre Realforce Hi-Pro, please PM me if you have one for sale.

Systems -
More
Work |i9-7940x@4.8ghz|32GB(3600)|STRIX-RTX3090Ti|Bespoke Water, 360m Rad|X299 Prime Deluxe|EK x299 Monoblock|Optane 900p|2x1TB 960 Pro|2x10TB Helium|Dell U3415W + Dell UP2116Q
Home |i9-13900ks|32GB(7300)|Rog RTX 4090|Asus Z790 Rog Maximus Hero|Torrent Air|2TB 990 Pro|2TB 990 Pro|Dell AW3423DW QOLED|NEC MultiSync|Drobo16TB
Mining |i5-7500|16GB(2400)|H110 Pro BTC+|8x1080Ti|2x1650Watt PSU

Plus 40 years of collecting retro computers, consoles, games, peripherals, mainframes and mini's as well as their software, keyboards, games and manuals. 100's of systems including every Amiga model made
  Keyboards -
More
IBM 3101 | IBM 3276 | IBM 5150 | IBM ModelM | Dictaphone Dual Display | Vintage Cherrys (1982 onwards, just about all of them) | Commodore (all of them) | Nixdorf | Siemens | ICL | Apple (all of them) | Filco Majistouch | KBDFans 5degree - Chocolate | Rama M6-B - Moon | CA66 Silver | ClueBoard Graphite/PC | Varmilo VA69M Silver | E7-V1 SE Yellow | Rama U-80 Space Grey | VN66 Navy | BOCC Frosted Polycarbonate | Rama M10-C Midnight | FLX Virgo Teal & Black | Rama M60-A LYN Kuro | Space65 CyberVoyager WhiteGold | Space65 CyberVoyager Terminal | Hyper 7 | Clarabelle Sandblasted Polycarbonate | Elongate Mini 1800 Blue | Petrichor 1800 Red | Vulcan Maja Ergo Green | Think6.5v2 RoboCop | Jacky Bear 65% E-White | Sakabato CB87 TKL Champagne | KCK KY-01 Aquamarine | Jae J-01 F&F E-White & Copper | S7.7 E-White | The Adélie Blue | NIX OxalyS80 LE Dark Polycarbonate | Mesa TKL E-White | Smith & Rune IRON180 Graen/Brass | Skog Reboot Desert | CU7 Black | ROTR Silver & Copper | RAMA Kara Soya | Grid 650 E-White | SIX5 LE Aluminium & Gold | OwLab Voice65 Grey | BOX 75 Black Stainless Steel | Onyx E-White | Ikki68 BT Charcoal | Smith & Rune Iron 165 Graphite & Stainless Steel | Epoch 80% Black | RAMA Thermal SEQ2 Kuro | Paper Crane Gerald65 SE PC & CF | CB1800 ZANBATO | GLiTCH | Eclipse Grey & SS | TGR Tomo Silver | Mountain Ergo Black | Keebwerk NASU Black/Red | Phase One 65 Grey | Command TKL Fire | Chalice Frosted | VIENDI 8L Shadow | | Vulcan Maja PC | Glove 80 | Matrix 8XV 3.0 Starry Night | Sagittarius Grey Lilac | AKB OGR & Numpad Dolch | Type K Black

Offline harlekein

« Reply #133 on: Fri, 12 April 2019, 08:55:14 »
Until when does this GB run? Depending on how GMK blank GB goes, I might get Kobe git for my alphas.

Offline blizzara01

« Reply #134 on: Fri, 12 April 2019, 09:12:52 »
It will end at new beginning  :))

Offline ninjacore

« Reply #135 on: Fri, 12 April 2019, 09:15:09 »
Until when does this GB run? Depending on how GMK blank GB goes, I might get Kobe git for my alphas.

Until May 1.  2nd sentence of the OP...

Offline phunktional

« Reply #136 on: Fri, 12 April 2019, 09:36:55 »
Is it possible to begin the color matching process now that we've hit MOQ?

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life
« Reply #137 on: Fri, 12 April 2019, 10:12:20 »
Amazing!

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #138 on: Fri, 12 April 2019, 17:04:22 »

believe the order needs to be submitted first
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline EnjoyMyInSec

• 60% or bust
« Reply #139 on: Fri, 12 April 2019, 19:22:09 »

I asked GMK to work on samples today ! I'll post them as soon as i get them :D !

Offline Opaku

« Reply #140 on: Tue, 16 April 2019, 11:29:07 »
How are we doing on the numpad MOQ?

Offline senencito1

« Reply #141 on: Wed, 17 April 2019, 14:08:56 »
any updates on numpad?

Offline Zurg Eon

« Reply #142 on: Wed, 17 April 2019, 15:09:24 »
I really hope numpad will hit MOQ. Go numpad!  ;D

Offline senencito1

« Reply #143 on: Thu, 18 April 2019, 15:09:52 »
I have to say. I'm a bit annoyed at the silence of this thread.

This is my first group buy and excuse me if I'm not used to this. But I really expect more communication here.

For the more experienced people. Is this how group buys usually go?

Offline Starston3

« Reply #144 on: Thu, 18 April 2019, 15:23:21 »

This is my first group buy and excuse me if I'm not used to this. But I really expect more communication here.

Every GB thread is different but yeah... they tend to be quiet until shipping estimate rolls around.

What kind of communication are you expecting? Cannon Key has a weekly updates on their website as US proxy.

Offline senencito1

« Reply #145 on: Thu, 18 April 2019, 15:39:39 »

Every GB thread is different but yeah... they tend to be quiet until shipping estimate rolls around.

What kind of communication are you expecting? Cannon Key has a weekly updates on their website as US proxy.
That's pretty helpful thank you

I wasn't aware of the weekly updates and no one had responded to the posts regarding numkey moq.

Looks like it passed

Offline Opaku

« Reply #146 on: Thu, 18 April 2019, 16:18:17 »
Did it though? I've been hearing we hit MOQ since the base set first passed. The update as I'm seeing it on Cannon is "GMK Wavez is well underway, and has officially hit MOQ!".

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life
« Reply #147 on: Thu, 18 April 2019, 16:24:52 »
Did it though? I've been hearing we hit MOQ since the base set first passed. The update as I'm seeing it on Cannon is "GMK Wavez is well underway, and has officially hit MOQ!".

I am sure there are sales from other places like Asia

Offline EnjoyMyInSec

• 60% or bust
« Reply #148 on: Thu, 18 April 2019, 17:09:10 »
MOQ for numpad is reached guys ! no worries :D

Offline ywcsam

« Reply #149 on: Thu, 18 April 2019, 19:25:50 »
Will the artisans be shipped with the keycaps? Paid a while ago but haven't heard anything back since.