Author Topic: [GB] Owl 660 - [Sotting]  (Read 38632 times)

Offline The_judge_168

Re: [GB] Owl 660 - [Sotting]
« Reply #200 on: Sat, 29 December 2018, 17:39:17 »
If you paid with credit card they might still refund you? I’ve gotten money back for other buys / custom orders that didn’t get delivered well past the six months

Offline Stagione

« Reply #201 on: Sat, 29 December 2018, 19:10:21 »
Yes, I just realized that after some searching. Will call Visa on Monday

Offline HotRoderX

« Reply #202 on: Sat, 29 December 2018, 19:17:51 »
just heads about opening a dispute directly with visa or mastercard. I am not a lawyer but the way i read it when I looked at that option. Paypal pretty much has the right to ban your account, ban you from using paypal services every again, and Freeze any assets in the account. I would assume basically they are saying if you do a charge back on them. There taking what ever funds you have on the account to cover the cost. Then banning you from the service. Once again I am not a lawyer and I easily could have misread. I would totally double check all that.

Offline Stagione

« Reply #203 on: Sat, 29 December 2018, 19:25:26 »
just heads about opening a dispute directly with visa or mastercard. I am not a lawyer but the way i read it when I looked at that option. Paypal pretty much has the right to ban your account, ban you from using paypal services every again, and Freeze any assets in the account. I would assume basically they are saying if you do a charge back on them. There taking what ever funds you have on the account to cover the cost. Then banning you from the service. Once again I am not a lawyer and I easily could have misread. I would totally double check all that.

Whatever. I'm getting out of this hobby.
« Last Edit: Sun, 30 December 2018, 04:36:48 by Stagione »

Offline Tree_

« Reply #204 on: Mon, 31 December 2018, 06:27:36 »
PP refund went through after not getting any updates. Unlike Audax I'm done with this board even if it does come about; the board could turn out amazing, but the way Qui has handled this was so **** I don't feel the need to continue dealing with him.

Good luck to those stuck without the ability to get a refund.

Offline roostrc0gburn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • its just plastic
« Reply #205 on: Mon, 31 December 2018, 12:22:47 »
PP refund went through after not getting any updates. Unlike Audax I'm done with this board even if it does come about; the board could turn out amazing, but the way Qui has handled this was so **** I don't feel the need to continue dealing with him.

Good luck to those stuck without the ability to get a refund.

it's a bummer for sure. he seemed to be so active at the beginning of the gb, but you can't just take off for months at a time with no word in the thread. i will probably be issuing a paypal dispute as well. this could have been a great 660 value for the price. oh well, guess i will be watching the volcano thread

Offline _ODIN_

« Reply #206 on: Tue, 01 January 2019, 10:22:11 »
I got my money back.

Offline audax989

• NOM NOM NOM
    • Guam Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #207 on: Sun, 06 January 2019, 23:18:02 »
qiu you logged in on 12/20 yet did not bother to post anything.

still keeping hope that you can complete our boards unless you already sold em.

Offline roostrc0gburn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • its just plastic
« Reply #208 on: Mon, 04 February 2019, 15:07:37 »
got my refund today - no response from qiu through paypal or otherwise. i guess this really is dead.

best of luck everyone..

Offline Darknight00z

« Reply #209 on: Mon, 04 February 2019, 15:21:12 »
F