geekhack Marketplace > Pexon PCs

PC Sleeving (Corsair, Seasonic etc PSU Cables, SATA, fan cables) by Pexon

<< < (20/20)

katushkin:

--- Quote from: pexon on Mon, 04 May 2015, 17:28:45 ---Thanks for the continued support brother Nik! Going to be some awesome finishing touches to your rig I think! :)

--- End quote ---

My pleasure ^_^ I'm actually looking forward to taking the whole rig apart and re-wiring it all as well :P

pexon:

--- Quote from: katushkin on Mon, 04 May 2015, 17:34:35 ---
--- Quote from: pexon on Mon, 04 May 2015, 17:28:45 ---Thanks for the continued support brother Nik! Going to be some awesome finishing touches to your rig I think! :)

--- End quote ---

My pleasure ^_^ I'm actually looking forward to taking the whole rig apart and re-wiring it all as well :p

--- End quote ---

Its all part of the fun man. I looove building rigs. Starting to make progress on my Parvum too, watercooling gear is getting sorted

katushkin:

--- Quote from: pexon on Mon, 04 May 2015, 17:43:39 ---
--- Quote from: katushkin on Mon, 04 May 2015, 17:34:35 ---

--- End quote ---

My pleasure ^_^ I'm actually looking forward to taking the whole rig apart and re-wiring it all as well :p

--- End quote ---

Its all part of the fun man. I looove building rigs. Starting to make progress on my Parvum too, watercooling gear is getting sorted

--- End quote ---

Ooooo, sounds exciting. If only you were coming to i55 :( just bought my ticket today!

pexon:
We have a family wedding man, I'd love to come :(

I will try and get to the winter one though for sure!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version