geekhack Community > Off Topic

Antivax ?

<< < (124/147) > >>

tp4tissue:
Other hughhmahnns'''  Am'I'righ ?

Leslieann:
Others at the gathering (which was not large) went and got tested, all were negative so I should be fine.

If you're sick, don't willingly pass it around, doesn't matter if it's Flu, a cold or Covid, no one wants to share your misery and unless.

tp4tissue:

--- Quote from: Leslieann on Wed, 26 January 2022, 20:32:50 ---Others at the gathering (which was not large) went and got tested, all were negative so I should be fine.

If you're sick, don't willingly pass it around, doesn't matter if it's Flu, a cold or Covid, no one wants to share your misery and unless.

--- End quote ---

This is going to create a further Intimacy Gap in American Culture.

No Touching, Please..  Back, get back, No touching, hey, you , back.... BACK....

Leslieann:

--- Quote from: tp4tissue on Wed, 26 January 2022, 21:12:30 ---No Touching, Please..  Back, get back, No touching, hey, you , back.... BACK....

--- End quote ---

And no newpapers to swat them with!

chyros:

--- Quote from: tp4tissue on Wed, 26 January 2022, 16:45:36 ---
--- Quote from: chyros on Wed, 26 January 2022, 16:38:58 ---I think you really should look up what viruses are, how DNA works, and how cells affect their function :p .

--- End quote ---

"" OUR DECISIONS greatly influence where these incompatible nano-machines end up. ""

I was clearly talking about the consequence of human agency, problems as actuated by our collective decisions.

But Even outside of that, we know that biochemical messengers impact gene expression, it's still possible that there is a direct consciousness link between the nano-machine's behavior and thought.

--- End quote ---
You keep calling them nano-machines but they're NOTHING like that, and they have no behaviour or thought. That's my whole point. The way they work is based on nothing but inevitability.

--- Quote from: tp4tissue on Wed, 26 January 2022, 21:12:30 ---
--- Quote from: Leslieann on Wed, 26 January 2022, 20:32:50 ---Others at the gathering (which was not large) went and got tested, all were negative so I should be fine.

--- End quote ---

This is going to create a further Intimacy Gap in American Culture.

No Touching, Please..  Back, get back, No touching, hey, you , back.... BACK....

--- End quote ---
Americans are already ultra non-touchy xD . Could it get any worse? :p

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version