geekhack Community > Off Topic

Old Age...

(1/5) > >>

tp4tissue:
Mopped the basement yesterday,  today,  mah.. Back.... owowwowoah...

Y'all oldies @ gekha feeling it lately?

MIGHTY CHICKEN:
tp4 getting old?
tp4 will be immortal on geek hack

Rob27shred:

--- Quote from: tp4tissue on Thu, 18 November 2021, 12:55:17 ---Mopped the basement yesterday,  today,  mah.. Back.... owowwowoah...

Show Image

Y'all oldies @ gekha feeling it lately?

--- End quote ---

Yes, my line of working is rapidly catching up to me the past few years. I've done manual labor since I was 16 & am 40 now so that's to be expected. Thinking it's time to start my own company & get a few crews trained in the way I do jobs so I can just sell the work. I really don't think my body got another 20 years of this type of work to give LOL!

tp4tissue:

--- Quote from: MIGHTY CHICKEN on Thu, 18 November 2021, 12:56:41 ---tp4 getting old?
tp4 will be immortal on geek hack

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Rob27shred on Thu, 18 November 2021, 13:43:59 ---Yes, my line of working is rapidly catching up to me the past few years. I've done manual labor since I was 16 & am 40 now so that's to be expected. Thinking it's time to start my own company & get a few crews trained in the way I do jobs so I can just sell the work. I really don't think my body got another 20 years of this type of work to give LOL!

--- End quote ---

Optimism ++..   

fohat.digs:

--- Quote from: tp4tissue on Thu, 18 November 2021, 12:55:17 ---
today,  mah ... Back

--- End quote ---

Thoroughly cleaning large and seriously-soiled objects can be surprisingly difficult and/or stressful.
I have always assumed that it is a matter of straining muscles in directions and configurations that they are not accustomed to.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version