Author Topic: [GB] LZ-RV Aluminium custom keyboard kit - SHIPPING  (Read 81121 times)

Offline KaminKevCrew

Re: [GB] LZ-RV Aluminium custom keyboard kit - LAST 12 HOURS
« Reply #100 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 21:09:32 »
Thank you! kevin~ :D

No problem LZ, happy to help! :)

When can we expect invoices? I'm currently waiting on a refund from somewhere, and would prefer to use that money directly, instead of using other funds. I'm expecting that refund sometime within the next week or so, so hopefully I can wait until then :)

Order invoices are sent after the order period (starting about 12 hours from now and onwards). I'm sure you'll have a bit of time to pay, should probably be alright.
Glad to hear it :)

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #101 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 21:11:16 »
So many board opportunities have just come up for me. I really want this board so bad but not sure if I can afford it when I'm about to spend more money as is... :(
I've literally been wanting a board like this since I started getting into computers. I'm one of the left handed heathen, but I mouse with my right hand, so having a TKL (functionally) to bring my mouse closer to center, but the numpad will be awesome! Plus, that way I won't have to keep the Filco numpad around. It just feels so cheap compared to a proper aluminum board!

Don't get me wrong this board is absolutely phenomenal however I just bought a KMAC 2, and have two other boards that I'm going to purchase within the coming days. I've been dying to get a board the shade of blue offered in this GB as well, I may try to scrape together the cash but I may not be fast enough.
TGR-Jane CE | TGR-Tris CE | Lyn Montage | LZ PhysiX | Exclusive e8.5

Offline KaminKevCrew

« Reply #102 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 21:15:20 »
So many board opportunities have just come up for me. I really want this board so bad but not sure if I can afford it when I'm about to spend more money as is... :(
I've literally been wanting a board like this since I started getting into computers. I'm one of the left handed heathen, but I mouse with my right hand, so having a TKL (functionally) to bring my mouse closer to center, but the numpad will be awesome! Plus, that way I won't have to keep the Filco numpad around. It just feels so cheap compared to a proper aluminum board!

Don't get me wrong this board is absolutely phenomenal however I just bought a KMAC 2, and have two other boards that I'm going to purchase within the coming days. I've been dying to get a board the shade of blue offered in this GB as well, I may try to scrape together the cash but I may not be fast enough.
:/ that's always a tough decision. Hope you can get in on this goodness! I'm planning to run hyperfuse on it, for display purposes. As for general use, I'm planning to use gmk dolch for the time being, and one of the pbt sets from shadovveds group buy for general typing, once those get here (probably the kr set, since I think it would look great with the blue legends.)

Offline nguyenkimtam

• Shin
« Reply #103 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 21:30:55 »

That's great bro. What color of your KMAC 2 ?  :thumb:

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
« Reply #104 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 21:32:24 »

I'd say better err on the side of safe than sorry!

Place an order if you realistically think you can make it, and it'll be a few more days before invoices are issued. :)

"Remember boys, raccoon cold... don't worry, raccoon will find cave." -Sent

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #105 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 21:40:51 »

That's great bro. What color of your KMAC 2 ?  :thumb:

Titanium Grey :D

I'd say better err on the side of safe than sorry!

Place an order if you realistically think you can make it, and it'll be a few more days before invoices are issued. :)

I actually placed an order the thread the GB started, I was 100% in but other opportunities for boards that I've been trying to get for awhile came up. I'll try my best to make it, I hate to be that guy that backs out. I may have to sell some keysets or something.

Offline killerbolt

« Reply #106 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 22:16:09 »
Is this GB still open? The English form is closed but the Korean form is still open.

Update: GB IS NOW OPEN FOR 12 more hours, last chance to order.

Hello,

I have just spoken with LZ, and he will extend the English GB form for ~12 more hours!

Supposedly the deadline to order is 01/27 in Korea time which is ahead of North America, but no problem, hopefully this will allow people who wanted to place a last minute order to do so now.

Hopefully this helps, and place an order while you can! Cheers ;)
Thanks! It's already 27 here. Didn't expect LZ to open the English form since I can use the Korean form. Just wanted to know if my form submission will be accepted. Now I can't decide on a colour...

Just curious, is there a price difference between the Korean form and English form?

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
« Reply #107 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 22:17:21 »
Is this GB still open? The English form is closed but the Korean form is still open.

Hello,

I have just spoken with LZ, and he will extend the English GB form for ~12 more hours!

Supposedly the deadline to order is 01/27 in Korea time which is ahead of North America, but no problem, hopefully this will allow people who wanted to place a last minute order to do so now.

Thanks! It's already 27 here. Didn't expect LZ to open the English form since I can use the Korean form. Just wanted to know if my form submission will be accepted. Now I can't decide on a colour...

Just curious, is there a price difference between the Korean form and English form?

I would assume not, depends on what currency you're using right?

Offline killerbolt

« Reply #108 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 22:26:19 »

Hello,

In my local currency:

$350 = S$499
392000 KRW = S$465

Would be cheaper for me if the invoice is in KRW.

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
« Reply #109 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 22:38:37 »

Hello,

In my local currency:

$350 = S$499
392000 KRW = S$465

Sorry I want to clarify, I meant if you were in Korea, you'd pay in KRW, but international orders must be made with the English form, unless you have a proxy in Korea to send it for you. That makes it easier.

Offline killerbolt

« Reply #110 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 23:37:48 »

Hello,

In my local currency:

$350 = S$499
392000 KRW = S$465

Sorry I want to clarify, I meant if you were in Korea, you'd pay in KRW, but international orders must be made with the English form, unless you have a proxy in Korea to send it for you. That makes it easier.
I see. Thanks for clarifying! Form submitted.

Offline boost

• BOSTMOBILE
  • * Elevated Elder
  • NY Giants!!!
« Reply #111 on: Wed, 27 January 2016, 05:03:02 »

LZ is still around?

I'm sure it's in this thread somewhere but him and 2 others were banned from GH.
Not banned.. Just vendor forum removed and not able to post GBs here. He's been running plenty of groups buys since then, just not here.

Yep.  And boost was actually around when that happened so he knows.  ;)

I was around for a few things
"Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines."

-Enzo Ferrari

Offline ninjadoc

« Reply #112 on: Wed, 27 January 2016, 13:57:54 »
Just got back from a very nasty exam. I'll work on polishing up the OP once I'm a little more well rested. I'll also see if an english form is possible!

And yes, as Hoff says, please do exercise caution. That said, LZ himself has never been guilty of messing up a group buy - he's only guilty by association. He has been running a lot of group buys since that whole incident without any problems!

He is absolutely and completely trustworthy as far as I'm concerned. He has completed just as many group buys as elton has, and has done so smoothly.

I've purchased from LZ multiple times when he was in Team Redline, independent group buys, and as an individual and he's always delivered and is trustworthy. If there was an issue with shipping or damage he's always fixed the item or sent me a new one. His English is not very good and he was not able to defend himself during the Team Redline fiasco that was caused by DrugER. DrugER did the same thing on the Korean forums and has been prosecuted and arrested for his actions.

I vouch for LZ too and assure you he will deliver what you've ordered from him.

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
« Reply #113 on: Thu, 28 January 2016, 00:01:15 »
LZ RV ordering period is now closed!

Please check and confirm that your order is correct, and order invoices will be sent out shortly after. Cheers :thumb:

LZ RV Order List: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TLaHGRDZDwvBxyfCfBBDnhuOMTp7AXIEZJvlXMyxi5E/edit?usp=sharing

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #114 on: Thu, 28 January 2016, 02:19:17 »
FYI I have to pull out, I need money elsewhere :thumb:

Offline Pemdas

• (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ᶠᶫᵒᵃᵗᶦᶰᵍ ᶫᶦᵏᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵘᵗᵗᵉʳᶠᶫʸ
« Reply #115 on: Thu, 28 January 2016, 02:56:08 »
Definitely sad I had to pass on this one but the timing was so bad for me.

Hope to see a bunch of pictures from the people who joined this, seems to be a pretty small list  :thumb:
HHKB2 | Orion v2 | TGR-03 Proto | Octagon v2 | JD45 | BlackBird | Mira SE | Viper v2 | SX60 | E8-v1 | Alice | LZ GH v2 | No 1/65 | 910SE | Kyuu | LZ CLS ms | UNIKORN | PhysiX

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
« Reply #116 on: Thu, 28 January 2016, 13:47:42 »
Definitely sad I had to pass on this one but the timing was so bad for me.

Hope to see a bunch of pictures from the people who joined this, seems to be a pretty small list  :thumb:

Yep, it is definitely cool, and I hope to see some photos too!

FYI I have to pull out, I need money elsewhere :thumb:

No problem, I have updated the spreadsheet to reflect that. :thumb:

Offline ryptide11

Re: [GB] LZ-RV Aluminium custom keyboard kit (OVER)
« Reply #117 on: Thu, 28 January 2016, 23:45:55 »
Anyone receive thier invoice yet?

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #118 on: Thu, 28 January 2016, 23:47:30 »
I apologize but I must drop out as well. I'm very sorry but I got a lead on a board that I've been trying to hunt down. Really wish I could get both. :(

Unless somebody wants to take over my order they're more than welcome to.

Offline KaminKevCrew

« Reply #119 on: Fri, 29 January 2016, 00:11:26 »
I apologize but I must drop out as well. I'm very sorry but I got a lead on a board that I've been trying to hunt down. Really wish I could get both. :(

Dang, I was hoping you'd be selling that orion so you could fund this

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #120 on: Fri, 29 January 2016, 00:12:21 »

Haha nope, hopefully if it sells then you'll see. :p

I got somebody interested but still talking it out.

Offline KaminKevCrew

« Reply #121 on: Fri, 29 January 2016, 00:13:52 »

Haha nope, hopefully if it sells then you'll see.
Yeah. It's too bad I've gotten into about 4 boards right now, or I probably would have taken it off your hands.

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #122 on: Fri, 29 January 2016, 00:24:22 »

Yeah. It's too bad I've gotten into about 4 boards right now, or I probably would have taken it off your hands.

That seems to be the case for a lot of people, bad timing to sell my board I guess. :(

Offline KaminKevCrew

« Reply #123 on: Fri, 29 January 2016, 00:25:40 »

That seems to be the case for a lot of people, bad timing to sell my board I guess. :(
Too many good and unique boards right now :(

Offline asgeirtj

« Reply #124 on: Fri, 29 January 2016, 06:31:55 »
hi

is it possible to change an order? could you remove all the stabilizers from my order ?
Leopold FC900 w/ 67g Purple Zealios - Silver Duck Octagon w/ 62 Purple Zealios

Offline yuktsi

• * Maker
  • Colour my life with the chaos of trouble
« Reply #125 on: Fri, 29 January 2016, 11:27:55 »
is the invoice out already? haha.
email: yuktsi@ttggrr.cc

My collection

More
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 | Whale Poly | 356cl | HBCP | Dolinger | Linger | FMJ80 | KFE

Offline KaminKevCrew

« Reply #126 on: Fri, 29 January 2016, 11:31:56 »
is the invoice out already? haha.
I don't think it is. I haven't gotten one yet, anyway.

Offline asgeirtj

« Reply #127 on: Sat, 30 January 2016, 11:32:40 »
Any ETA on when this will ship?  Anyone know the degree of the angle of this board?
Leopold FC900 w/ 67g Purple Zealios - Silver Duck Octagon w/ 62 Purple Zealios

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
« Reply #128 on: Sat, 30 January 2016, 17:31:23 »
Updated orders spreadsheet again. Invoices will be sent out after this confirmation period.

I don't know the angle of this specific board, but my experience with LZ boards tell me that it should be around 11 degrees, usually that's how he designs it.

Offline tynorton

« Reply #129 on: Sun, 31 January 2016, 10:31:00 »
This board looks amazing.

Offline laminam

« Reply #130 on: Sun, 31 January 2016, 10:33:16 »
Is it too late to edit my order?

Offline yuktsi

• * Maker
« Reply #131 on: Sun, 31 January 2016, 10:47:21 »
I just realize there's no winkeyless option.

My collection

More
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 | Whale Poly | 356cl | HBCP | Dolinger | Linger | FMJ80 | KFE

Offline radish

« Reply #132 on: Sun, 31 January 2016, 11:55:46 »
LZ RV ordering period is now closed!

Please check and confirm that your order is correct, and order invoices will be sent out shortly after. Cheers :thumb:

LZ RV Order List: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TLaHGRDZDwvBxyfCfBBDnhuOMTp7AXIEZJvlXMyxi5E/edit?usp=sharing

no one got a black one? brace your selves buyers remorse  is coming! jk awesome board, congrats everyone.

LZ CP

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
« Reply #133 on: Sun, 31 January 2016, 17:14:55 »
Is it too late to edit my order?

Just post, very last moment to edit. I'll announce when it's over.

Offline laminam

« Reply #134 on: Sun, 31 January 2016, 18:44:42 »
Wanted to add a 2nd one to my original order:
  • 1x Silver bottom case
  • 1x Blue top case
  • 1x Additional plate
  • 1x Additional PCB
  • 1x Additional RGB LEDs (SMD type).
  • 1x Diodes (SMD type) and Resistors (SMD type)
  • 1x Cherry stabilizers - 6.25x
  • 1x Acrylic plates
  • Assembly
« Last Edit: Sun, 31 January 2016, 18:54:02 by laminam »

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
« Reply #135 on: Sun, 31 January 2016, 19:25:15 »
  • 1x Silver bottom case
  • 1x Blue top case
  • 1x Additional plate
  • 1x Additional PCB
  • 1x Acrylic plates
  • Assembly

It has been updated.

Few assumptions were made:
Plate = ALU
Assembly = Diodes/Resistors soldering

Please check and confirm that things are correct.

Offline laminam

« Reply #136 on: Sun, 31 January 2016, 20:47:22 »
Perfect, thanks!

• 1x Silver bottom case
  • 1x Blue top case
  • 1x Additional plate
  • 1x Additional PCB
  • 1x Acrylic plates
  • Assembly

It has been updated.

Few assumptions were made:
Plate = ALU
Assembly = Diodes/Resistors soldering

Please check and confirm that things are correct.

Offline killerbolt

« Reply #137 on: Mon, 01 February 2016, 11:18:30 »
Not sure if it is too late. I want to change my blue bottom and top case to both black, and PCB connector to mini-USB instead.

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
« Reply #138 on: Mon, 01 February 2016, 11:31:33 »
Not sure if it is too late. I want to change my blue bottom and top case to both black, and PCB connector to mini-USB instead.

Updated, please confirm if it's correct.

I guess that's about it for order changes! Will forward these to LZ now, and sooner or later you will get an invoice for the keyboard. :)

Offline killerbolt

« Reply #139 on: Mon, 01 February 2016, 11:36:34 »

I guess that's about it for order changes! Will forward these to LZ now, and sooner or later you will get an invoice for the keyboard. :)
Yup, its correct. Thanks for running this and Skidata!

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
« Reply #140 on: Mon, 01 February 2016, 12:05:05 »

Yup, its correct. Thanks for running this and Skidata!

No worries! Not exactly running this, just helping out a phenomenal keyboard maker and friend on the English and GH side of things. :thumb:

The rest of the invoicing, order processing, and delivery would all be directly through LZ.

Offline LifeZ

• LifeZone
« Reply #141 on: Mon, 01 February 2016, 17:56:26 »
Hi all   :D
Soon I will send an invoice.
Please wait a minute
LZ Limited

Offline KaminKevCrew

« Reply #142 on: Mon, 01 February 2016, 18:15:21 »
Hi all   :D
Soon I will send an invoice.
Please wait a minute
Awesome! Glad I can finally make my dream of owning an lz board a reality!!!

Offline nguyenkimtam

• Shin
« Reply #143 on: Tue, 02 February 2016, 20:04:41 »
Anyone receive the invoice  ;D ?

Offline KaminKevCrew

« Reply #144 on: Tue, 02 February 2016, 21:35:34 »

Offline yuktsi

• * Maker
« Reply #145 on: Tue, 02 February 2016, 22:18:14 »
I am still waiting as well. Hmmm

My collection

More

Offline LifeZ

• LifeZone
« Reply #146 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 00:06:44 »
Hi. today
~~invoice
LZ Limited

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #147 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 04:03:43 »
Hi. today
~~invoice

JSYK I got an invoice but pulled out :'(

Offline nguyenkimtam

• Shin
« Reply #148 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 05:50:07 »
paid  :thumb:

Offline limitz

• "the old gods stir and will not let me sleep..."
« Reply #149 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 09:37:24 »
When is the deadline for payment? Just changed my CC last night due to a fraud alert, and won't be getting a new one for 2-3 days.
Mmm... machined aluminum