Author Topic: [GB] Hammer & BUGERWORK—— Parallel-World keycaps(GB:6/18--7/7 )  (Read 88663 times)

Offline Lewis_Lyron

Hi everyone, this is Lewis.

Parallel-World keycaps are on GB Now

Parallel-World is a CRP-X profile keycaps set, designed by Buger.Work and produced by Hammer.

Manufacture:Hammer

Profile: CRP-X Profile

Material:PBT Plastic

Production Method: Dye-subbed

IC Thread:https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=120328.0

GB Schedule:
18th June----7th July

Kit:

Base kit:

Novelties Blue:

Novelties Red:

Deskmat:

Renders:

Kit Price
Base kit: $90 USD
Novelties Blue: $25 USD
Novelties Red: $25 USD
Deskmat: $20 USD

Vendors:

US:DROP
EU:Eloquentclicks
CA:Syrup Labs
AU:Allcaps store
UK:Prototypist
KR:Swagkey
PH:Jaekeyed
SG:HEX keyboard
VN:90keys
TH:Aiglatson studio
DE:CandyKey

Delivery Date
Q4 2023

Our Discord:

BUGER.WORK

Feel free to ask questions on your concerns. :thumb:

« Last Edit: Tue, 20 June 2023, 00:46:34 by Lewis_Lyron »
eat an enter

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
Re: [GB] Hammer & BUGERWORK—— Parallel-World keycaps
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 09 June 2023, 12:29:27 »
Approved :thumb:

Offline dvorcol

• dvorcol#5071
« Reply #2 on: Mon, 12 June 2023, 22:36:20 »
As far as I can find, Aiglatson Studio is the only listed vendor that is currently selling this set.  Are other vendors' GBs starting later?

Offline Lewis_Lyron

« Reply #3 on: Mon, 12 June 2023, 23:17:08 »
As far as I can find, Aiglatson Studio is the only listed vendor that is currently selling this set.  Are other vendors' GBs starting later?
Yes. Basically each vendor has a different schedule.
eat an enter

Offline Kokaloo

• 🤘(• ω •)🤙
Realized there's no support for split backspace tsangan keyboards as there isn't enough 1.5u keys unless you want to use an alpha pipe. Is it too late to fix this?

Offline Roguesoldier77

Numpad 3 in render has right instead of pg down is that going to be fixed in final product?

Offline Lewis_Lyron

Numpad 3 in render has right instead of pg down is that going to be fixed in final product?
Yes,it is fixed.
eat an enter

Offline Lewis_Lyron

Realized there's no support for split backspace tsangan keyboards as there isn't enough 1.5u keys unless you want to use an alpha pipe. Is it too late to fix this?
This is just the first attempt, and will be enriched with more layout support in the future :D
eat an enter

Offline Kokaloo

• 🤘(• ω •)🤙
Re: [GB] Hammer & BUGERWORK—— Parallel-World keycaps(GB:6/18--7/7 )
« Reply #8 on: Thu, 23 November 2023, 12:22:15 »
recieved mine a few days ago, typed on it all day yesterday. overall i'm pretty happy! they came sooner than expected, and feel a lot like DSA. the keycaps themselves feel high quality similar to the same material that's used for the cherry CRP rounds, which was the main selling point of these for me. there doesn't seem to be any crookedness in the stems either which is great news especially given how low quality a lot of uniform pbt profiles are. they also sound REALLY good, prolly the best sounding PBT keycaps that i have. the dyesub is pretty decent, tho there are a few keys that are slightly misaligned such as my X key, but not enough to notice at a glance and i'm more than happy to not complain too much. The biggest issue i've found is that the homing keys are slightly raised for some reason, either from the stem or the heigh of the keycaps themselves. I'm not really sure which is it since i'm too lazy to look into it further, but it doesn't affect the usage of it, just a little weird when you look at certain angles.

here's some pics i just took with powerhouse, i like this set much more on 40s than large tkls

Offline dvorcol

• dvorcol#5071
« Reply #9 on: Thu, 23 November 2023, 16:34:18 »
recieved mine a few days ago, typed on it all day yesterday. overall i'm pretty happy! they came sooner than expected, and feel a lot like DSA.
More
the keycaps themselves feel high quality similar to the same material that's used for the cherry CRP rounds, which was the main selling point of these for me. there doesn't seem to be any crookedness in the stems either which is great news especially given how low quality a lot of uniform pbt profiles are. they also sound REALLY good, prolly the best sounding PBT keycaps that i have. the dyesub is pretty decent, tho there are a few keys that are slightly misaligned such as my X key, but not enough to notice at a glance and i'm more than happy to not complain too much. The biggest issue i've found is that the homing keys are slightly raised for some reason, either from the stem or the heigh of the keycaps themselves. I'm not really sure which is it since i'm too lazy to look into it further, but it doesn't affect the usage of it, just a little weird when you look at certain angles.

here's some pics i just took with powerhouse, i like this set much more on 40s than large tkls
Show Image

Show Image

Thanks so much for sharing your impressions and photos.  And good to know the ETA was realistic.

Offline lecorsair

« Reply #10 on: Sun, 26 November 2023, 11:25:55 »
Anyone know if Drop is going to have stock later? I checked and it said - "Sold Through", I'm guessing that's referencing the gb phase?

Offline phedd

« Reply #11 on: Tue, 12 December 2023, 15:57:09 »
What's up with the misaligned stems on iso enter? Been seeing people complaining about it but no answers or solutions.

CRP-X in the middle
« Last Edit: Tue, 12 December 2023, 16:02:22 by phedd »