Author Topic: (GB) TOXIC (shipping)  (Read 729197 times)

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
Re: (GB) TOXIC (taking orders)
« Reply #700 on: Sat, 22 March 2014, 16:28:41 »
Man, so much salt lately in the Toxic thread. Everyone was so happy with Hyper Fuse. D:

yup, its a little sad, we are putting tons and tons of work in, and have some fun announcements coming up but you cant please everyone, and its a little tough on the motivation front sometimes haha, like with everything, sometimes you look over the positive and focus on the negative minority, but tons of folks are stoked, and we have some nice rewards for those guys

Don't be sad, it's just a few unhappy people, most people are happy with this GB. I, for one, is very pleased with this GB happening and how quickly you got it going. :thumb:
FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #701 on: Sat, 22 March 2014, 16:30:48 »
Sorry dude, but ignoring your own rules is not something you should do while running this thing. Gives everything a bad aftertaste. If someone steps up to help out, fine. But if the person in control of distribution takes sides, not cool at all.

Please stop being butthurt... Air Tree is going to get his BroBots no matter what. No reason to stir **** up. Either ROTB helps him, or Bunny does - it really shouldn't matter for you.
FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #702 on: Sat, 22 March 2014, 16:34:03 »
Sorry dude, but ignoring your own rules is not something you should do while running this thing. Gives everything a bad aftertaste. If someone steps up to help out, fine. But if the person in control of distribution takes sides, not cool at all.

Please stop being butthurt... Air Tree is going to get his BroBots no matter what. No reason to stir **** up. Either ROTB helps him, or Bunny does - it really shouldn't matter for you.

yeah im gonna sign out before i respond to that lol, been awake far to long to trust putting my response out there
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #703 on: Sat, 22 March 2014, 16:44:08 »

Offline isaske

• Stop whining!
« Reply #704 on: Sat, 22 March 2014, 16:45:09 »

Now that's... I don't even know what to say.
Don't be envious and bad mannered. It's bad for your health.
HOW DO I COMPUTER?

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #705 on: Sat, 22 March 2014, 16:45:45 »
Why can't everybody just be happy? :(

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #706 on: Sat, 22 March 2014, 16:48:21 »
Don't ****ing Jimmy me, man!

a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #707 on: Sat, 22 March 2014, 17:08:09 »
Show Image

Tottally random and off topic, but Gorilla cap, call it the Jimmie rustler :I

Also yeah calm down, Air tree hasn't even had 7 days and he has said he's can't pay so let him be, plus does he even have a keyboard yet XD Air your going to have loads of keys without the boards :p

Anyway THAT box though, I don't know if I will use toxic or just end up keeping it in the box and being like Oooo pretty, but that cable is getting used the heck out of :p
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline Motan22

« Reply #708 on: Sat, 22 March 2014, 17:21:41 »
Man, so much salt lately in the Toxic thread. Everyone was so happy with Hyper Fuse. D:

yup, its a little sad, we are putting tons and tons of work in, and have some fun announcements coming up but you cant please everyone, and its a little tough on the motivation front sometimes haha, like with everything, sometimes you look over the positive and focus on the negative minority, but tons of folks are stoked, and we have some nice rewards for those guys

The majority of people who have bought in appreciate that this set and others like it which you guys deliver at ctrl alt store wouldn't even come close to production without all the hard work that goes into them.

Given the circumstances this relates too, this sure feels like a case of sour grapes. Is this attitude really necessary?

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #709 on: Sat, 22 March 2014, 19:12:15 »

The majority of people who have bought in appreciate that this set and others like it which you guys deliver at ctrl alt store wouldn't even come close to production without all the hard work that goes into them.

Given the circumstances this relates too, this sure feels like a case of sour grapes. Is this attitude really necessary?

I would have to agree here.  The poster that said he couldn't pay didn't say he is passing due to not being able to pay just that the payment is going to be delayed ans specified a date that he can.  ROTB then stepped up to offer to essentially loan him he money.  BL then posted that it isn't a problem and if further issues come up a few PMs should straighten stuff out.  I don't see this as breaking or bending the rules.  BL has always been a very flexible person in these matters.  IIRC there were a couple people that submitted their payment for the GH key GB well after orders closed and even a day or two after the payment deadline.  But it was brought to BL's attention before hand and was not a problem.  Sometimes there is an extra bill that has been temporarily forgotten about that needs to be taken care of on the current pay check and then GB payments get delayed.  It happens.  But when it does happen and the person steps up and says/asks about a possible late payment generally it is accepted.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #710 on: Sat, 22 March 2014, 19:51:31 »
Air tree gets too much **** from everyone, you don't need to be such a jerk grendel (because you didn't get in?)

Either way, stop pls :3

Offline Belfong

(GB) TOXIC (taking orders)
« Reply #711 on: Sat, 22 March 2014, 20:18:48 »
From what I can read, Air tree paid for the Toxic set. He's having some trouble with the Brobot payment.

The rules was that to qualify for Brobot is to pay the Toxic set within 7 days. I don't think there was any rules on paying for Brobot within certain days.

As far as I can tell, it's all within the book, Grendel.

Sorry, bunny for the money taking so long to get to you fro the Bro's. I'll get it to you on 22nd. I didn't really want to have to bring it so close to the deadline but that's how it worked out.   :eek:

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #712 on: Sat, 22 March 2014, 20:23:23 »
From what I can read, Air tree paid for the Toxic set. He's having some trouble with the Brobot payment.

The rules was that to qualify for Brobot is to pay the Toxic set within 7 days. I don't think there was any rules on paying for Brobot within certain days.

As far as I can tell, it's all within the book, Grendel.

Sorry, bunny for the money taking so long to get to you fro the Bro's. I'll get it to you on 22nd. I didn't really want to have to bring it so close to the deadline but that's how it worked out.   :eek:

"people who get in to the bot pack, will be informed 7 days after the buy starts, once you have been informed, you will be invoiced, you will then have 7 days to pay, after that, your spot will move on to the next in line if your invoice hasn't been paid"

But BunnyLake is great - valid exceptions are catered for if you communicate ahead of time.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Clydae

« Reply #713 on: Sat, 22 March 2014, 20:51:45 »
I just totally caved and got the QuickFire Stealth in mx greens while it was on sale. Thinking I should put my toxic set on that one ^^ And even if there's some melodrama, glad to see new posts on this thread, I still F5 out of habit to catch Bunny's announcements  :D

Offline Belfong

« Reply #714 on: Sat, 22 March 2014, 21:24:42 »
Right, rowdy. I forgot about that! My bad.

Offline Air tree

• Better late than never ^-^
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #715 on: Sat, 22 March 2014, 22:25:31 »
I'm applying for some jobs very soon, so I won't have these problems in the future. Sorry for stirring up any drama, those where not my intentions.

Keyboards will be bought after my first paycheck. I assure you.

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
« Reply #716 on: Sat, 22 March 2014, 22:26:44 »
I'm applying for some jobs very soon, so I won't have these problems in the future. Sorry for stirring up any drama, those where not my intentions.

Keyboards will be bought after my first paycheck. I assure you.

All these keyboard-related things you have bought, and still no keyboard... :P

Offline FreeCopy

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #717 on: Sat, 22 March 2014, 23:06:57 »
I just totally caved and got the QuickFire Stealth in mx greens while it was on sale. Thinking I should put my toxic set on that one ^^ And even if there's some melodrama, glad to see new posts on this thread, I still F5 out of habit to catch Bunny's announcements  :D

Nice! My plan is to apply toxic keys to mx greens.

As much as I look forward to my set. I also want to see what others do with theirs.
Keyboards
More
Poker II | Leopold fc500r | Bolt Modded M 1391401 x2 08NOV90 - 19NOV90 | FK-2001 White Alps Clones | Filco MJ2 104Bolt Modded SSK 1391472 27JUL87 | Winkeyless B.87 TKL | MiniVan GateReds 62g

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
« Reply #718 on: Sat, 22 March 2014, 23:16:19 »
Those new Razer green fake-mx switches have a nice green that would match this set :P

Offline NikoGasm

• Platinum mad.
    • Twitch
« Reply #719 on: Sat, 22 March 2014, 23:18:29 »

I think it's pretty swell, man. Nothing I see thus far in any of your GB's that I could complain about.
| MX Mini | Ducky DK1087 | A87 |

Offline Belfong

« Reply #720 on: Sat, 22 March 2014, 23:19:53 »
Except that Razer has that column of extra macro keys and some of their mods are not compatible :(

Those new Razer green fake-mx switches have a nice green that would match this set :P

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
« Reply #721 on: Sat, 22 March 2014, 23:21:31 »
Except that Razer has that column of extra macro keys and some of their mods are not compatible :(

Those new Razer green fake-mx switches have a nice green that would match this set :p

No - I mean just the switches, not the keyboard :P

Offline Belfong

« Reply #722 on: Sat, 22 March 2014, 23:24:04 »
Oh!! That is indeed interesting thought. Mine those switches into a Poker board. Hmmmm....

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #723 on: Sat, 22 March 2014, 23:24:22 »

Those new Razer green fake-mx switches have a nice green that would match this set :p

No - I mean just the switches, not the keyboard :P

too bad they're gonna suck ^_^
I love Elzy

Offline Belfong

« Reply #724 on: Sat, 22 March 2014, 23:24:36 »
(Grumble mumble..)

Offline Clydae

« Reply #725 on: Sat, 22 March 2014, 23:28:58 »
I do like the color of the stems on the Razer mx greens, I'll give them that :P

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
« Reply #726 on: Sat, 22 March 2014, 23:36:30 »

No - I mean just the switches, not the keyboard :p

Did you try them? The orange ones sound interesting, at least on paper.

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #727 on: Sat, 22 March 2014, 23:41:29 »

The orange color is cool looking.
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #728 on: Sun, 23 March 2014, 04:50:57 »

Or is that just 'cause it's something different?
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #729 on: Sun, 23 March 2014, 04:53:45 »

Or is that just 'cause it's something different?

Probably so.  I would never buy them, but the color they used is a nice color orange.
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline yicaoyimu

« Reply #730 on: Sun, 23 March 2014, 09:32:38 »

The new razer switch is not new. They are made by Kaihua in China and have already been around for a while and they suck.

Worst of all, the price of the board is the same as those boards with cherry switches, which is ridiculous. Completely off topic lol.
KMAC2 - Matrix Lab 8XV2.0 - TGR Jane v2 CE - KBD8X MKII - Meridian - Matrix Lab Noah - Fallacy x2 - MGA Standard - Geon Frog mini - Amano - Ciel60 - Prime_Elise - Matrix Lab 6XV3.0 aka Corsa

Offline tadbitnerdy

« Reply #731 on: Sun, 23 March 2014, 13:47:26 »
In and paid.  Wish I could have gotten in on brobots though.

Offline keymaster3

« Reply #732 on: Sun, 23 March 2014, 20:29:48 »
The brobots would've been nice but I'm still excited to get the key sets seeing that my fav color is green ooh yea.
[WTB] BROCAP V2! Send em my way boys ;)

Offline Laiyo

« Reply #733 on: Mon, 24 March 2014, 04:37:14 »
any news on when one can order the storage display box?

Offline Yslen

« Reply #734 on: Mon, 24 March 2014, 07:37:01 »
The brobots would've been nice but I'm still excited to get the key sets seeing that my fav color is green ooh yea.

I hope you're also a fan of yellow :P

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
« Reply #735 on: Mon, 24 March 2014, 07:54:32 »

any news on when one can order the storage display box?

Bunny is tweaking the toxic alphas offering, and I expect both those and the storage box will be available at the same time once he's come up with an offering he's happy with :).

Offline taylordcraig

• New Keyboard Enthusiast [needs to learn to solder]
« Reply #736 on: Tue, 25 March 2014, 03:17:59 »
Dear bunny, am a loyal customer and have pmed you my concern, thanks for your time.

Offline keymaster3

« Reply #737 on: Tue, 25 March 2014, 04:02:29 »
Hey bunny not sure if anyone has asked before but how long is the sleeved usb cable? I don't see it mentioned anywhere thanks!
[WTB] BROCAP V2! Send em my way boys ;)

Offline Motan22

« Reply #738 on: Tue, 25 March 2014, 09:24:36 »
CTRL ALT TOXIC!   ;D

A photograph I took at work. More information and discussion here:

http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55577.120

Edit: I can't for the life of me figure out how to display the image the right way up :S
« Last Edit: Tue, 25 March 2014, 09:26:37 by motan22 »

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #739 on: Tue, 25 March 2014, 10:10:41 »
Hey bunny not sure if anyone has asked before but how long is the sleeved usb cable? I don't see it mentioned anywhere thanks!

6 ft

Offline Air tree

• Better late than never ^-^
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #740 on: Tue, 25 March 2014, 19:37:02 »
Brobots are now payed for. Thanks to Riotonthebay for being amazing.
« Last Edit: Tue, 25 March 2014, 19:44:34 by Air tree »

Offline Belfong

« Reply #741 on: Tue, 25 March 2014, 19:41:55 »
Brobots are now payed for.
Yay for you!! Man of his words!!! Take note, everyone!
Congrats Air!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #742 on: Tue, 25 March 2014, 21:48:26 »
Show Image

For a second there I thought tp4 was back.

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #743 on: Tue, 25 March 2014, 21:49:07 »
Show Image

Do you know if he's banned, or just afk? I miss him. :/

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #744 on: Tue, 25 March 2014, 21:52:18 »
Show Image

No idea.

Says he was last active 13-02-2014 and his last post was 10-02-2014.

Doesn't say muted or banned or anything.

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #745 on: Tue, 25 March 2014, 21:53:00 »
Show Image

No idea.

Says he was last active 13-02-2014 and his last post was 10-02-2014.

Doesn't say muted or banned or anything.

Weird, he just disappeared. :(

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #746 on: Tue, 25 March 2014, 22:13:54 »
What spacebar's sizes are included?

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #747 on: Tue, 25 March 2014, 22:14:43 »

6, 6.25, 6.5, 7, 8.25, 9.75, 10

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #748 on: Tue, 25 March 2014, 22:16:07 »

6, 6.25, 6.5, 7, 8.25, 9.75, 10

Thanks for the info.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #749 on: Wed, 26 March 2014, 07:05:19 »
ok im getting a bit fed up now

can people please stop trying chargebacks on my paypal account for toxic

i have had 5 so far, this activity puts everyones money at risk and is totally not acceptable

if you wanna cancel an order, speak to me and we can work together, if you open a dispute im gonna fight it