geekhack Community > Keyboard Keycaps

Clack Therapy

<< < (6323/6326) > >>

nickheller:
As low as $40 for a single color, and up to $100+ for more special stuff in the most recent FCFS sales on the forums.

Regardless of this, I don't mind the prices EK is charging, they clearly sell for that and its cheaper than what the aftermarket would be, I just wish Clack himself was getting some of the money

Sniping:

--- Quote from: Rhienfo on Mon, 22 May 2023, 17:44:26 ---
--- Quote from: Darthbaggins on Mon, 22 May 2023, 15:20:14 ---
--- Quote from: Rhienfo on Mon, 22 May 2023, 00:30:34 ---How much were clacks being sold for up unto he left the hobby. Cause EK were selling extras? for like 200 apparently and I thought they sold for like 50

--- End quote ---

So if something is no longer being produced and there are no other variants to be made in the market, but the popularity and rarity are high the price increases.  There are numerous artisans sold at $200+ that were originally purchased well below that, that's nothing new.

--- End quote ---

I meant the retail price of clacks like when he sold them and how on Elite Keyboards they were selling the leftover clacks for like 200 or something similar, which is why I wanted to know what the retail prices was. I understand how the aftermarket works there. (If you are referring to retail pricing than your wording must of confused me but I don't think you are talking about that)

--- End quote ---

CC would sell the bi colored skulls for around 50 or so I believe, in the more recent sales that is. Brian from EK takes a pretty good cut if that's what you were wondering, he was selling leftover skulls on Ebay for a while too, but those were closer to market prices whereas the ones listed on EK were definitely way cheaper than what it'd normally sell for on the market. Hoping we'll get another sale from the man himself sometime. The sales were so hype.

Rhienfo:

--- Quote from: Sifo on Tue, 23 May 2023, 09:54:46 ---I think they were definitely on the low end of 100s if not under 100? Cuz Clack stopped doing official sales a whiiiiiiiiiile back.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: nickheller on Tue, 23 May 2023, 13:43:18 ---As low as $40 for a single color, and up to $100+ for more special stuff in the most recent FCFS sales on the forums.

Regardless of this, I don't mind the prices EK is charging, they clearly sell for that and its cheaper than what the aftermarket would be, I just wish Clack himself was getting some of the money

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Sniping on Tue, 23 May 2023, 17:23:58 ---CC would sell the bi colored skulls for around 50 or so I believe, in the more recent sales that is. Brian from EK takes a pretty good cut if that's what you were wondering, he was selling leftover skulls on Ebay for a while too, but those were closer to market prices whereas the ones listed on EK were definitely way cheaper than what it'd normally sell for on the market. Hoping we'll get another sale from the man himself sometime. The sales were so hype.

--- End quote ---

Yeah thank you for that, while I was never around during the clack sales, I do wish there would be more of them.

YoungMichael88:

--- Quote from: Rhienfo on Tue, 23 May 2023, 17:44:26 ---
--- Quote from: Sifo on Tue, 23 May 2023, 09:54:46 ---I think they were definitely on the low end of 100s if not under 100? Cuz Clack stopped doing official sales a whiiiiiiiiiile back.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: nickheller on Tue, 23 May 2023, 13:43:18 ---As low as $40 for a single color, and up to $100+ for more special stuff in the most recent FCFS sales on the forums.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Sniping on Tue, 23 May 2023, 17:23:58 ---CC would sell the bi colored skulls for around 50 or so I believe, in the more recent sales that is. Brian from EK takes a pretty good cut if that's what you were wondering, he was selling leftover skulls on Ebay for a while too, but those were closer to market prices whereas the ones listed on EK were definitely way cheaper than what it'd normally sell for on the market. Hoping we'll get another sale from the man himself sometime. The sales were so hype.

--- End quote ---

Yeah thank you for that, while I was never around during the clack sales, I do wish there would be more of them.

--- End quote ---
They were stressful, but also really fun. And the Clackvent Radnelac events during the holidays were a blast also, but nearly impossible to win! Still fun tho. I miss it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

HoffmanMyster:

--- Quote from: YoungMichael88 on Thu, 25 May 2023, 10:13:00 ---
--- Quote from: Rhienfo on Tue, 23 May 2023, 17:44:26 ---Yeah thank you for that, while I was never around during the clack sales, I do wish there would be more of them.

--- End quote ---
They were stressful, but also really fun. And the Clackvent Radnelac events during the holidays were a blast also, but nearly impossible to win! Still fun tho. I miss it.

--- End quote ---

Oh ****, YoungMike is back! :O How are things up there?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version