Author Topic: Games you are most looking forward to  (Read 387247 times)

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
Re: Games you are most looking forward to
« Reply #400 on: Sun, 24 August 2014, 07:17:37 »
Mario kart 8? Anyone... please... :confused:

Such an easy game for them to make or at least make it simple and have downloadable track expansions?

REALLY want a new one to play on my friend's projector setup.
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline yasuo

• spanengan puyeng newbie
« Reply #401 on: Wed, 24 September 2014, 08:17:52 »
pes 2015
Logitech MK220 Colemak DH
SplitSyml by Moz BlacksMx fuk blacks

2/3 8.5pm                                          in de la my september month ya da all get my fukka "fake message"

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #402 on: Wed, 24 September 2014, 10:20:12 »
pes 2015

Pfft, FIFA is where it's at.

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • * Marketplace Moderator
  • snoozing
« Reply #403 on: Wed, 24 September 2014, 10:29:06 »
Very busy with studies atm.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #405 on: Wed, 24 September 2014, 11:33:54 »

Such an easy game for them to make or at least make it simple and have downloadable track expansions?

Sonic all star racing is already pretty awesome.. it's arguably better than Mkart.. the steam online play is the only downside, because it's like.. really buggy ..

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • * Marketplace Moderator
  • snoozing
« Reply #406 on: Wed, 24 September 2014, 11:46:30 »

Sonic all star racing is already pretty awesome.. it's arguably better than Mkart.. the steam online play is the only downside, because it's like.. really buggy ..
Mariokart kinda died for me after a week of playing so I think I´ll pick up the sonic one
Very busy with studies atm.

Offline yasuo

• spanengan puyeng newbie
« Reply #407 on: Sat, 27 September 2014, 01:00:07 »
pes 2015
Pfft, FIFA is where it's at.
FIFA 14 i've play really nice but gameplay slow & legit and for FIFA15 download yet :))
interisting in pes 2015, discharge john murphy i think KONAMI make big change after bad season 2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nn-3GHiufRo
pes 2015
said no one ever
why not fifa it's famous in europe and fully lincensed :))
the graphic pes looks is better
pes 2015
said no one ever
He's jpn... they are very patriotic towards homemade, Konami
Show Image

I am not Jpn  ;D
btw tp4 muted again
« Last Edit: Sat, 27 September 2014, 01:11:03 by yasuo »
Logitech MK220 Colemak DH
SplitSyml by Moz BlacksMx fuk blacks

2/3 8.5pm                                          in de la my september month ya da all get my fukka "fake message"

Offline ADFX_Pixy

« Reply #408 on: Sat, 27 September 2014, 05:05:05 »
Halo: Master Chief Collection for the Xbox One. Later in the fall I might get an Xbox One and since I'm switching from Playstation (none of my friends play on PSN, they all have XB Live accounts) I never experienced the Halo series. I've played a little at my friends but didn't really get interested until I started watching some old MLG matches of Halo 2 with teams like Final Boss, Str8 Rippin, etc. and notable players like Walsy, Gandhi, Pistola, Flamesword, etc. Destiny is also a game I plan on picking up too.
CM Storm Quickfire Stealth Cherry MX Brown
Mechanicalkeyboards.com MK 2016 Cherry MX Brown

Offline Senthura

• Your Doom
« Reply #409 on: Sat, 27 September 2014, 14:01:24 »
Halo: Master Chief Collection for the Xbox One. Later in the fall I might get an Xbox One and since I'm switching from Playstation (none of my friends play on PSN, they all have XB Live accounts) I never experienced the Halo series. I've played a little at my friends but didn't really get interested until I started watching some old MLG matches of Halo 2 with teams like Final Boss, Str8 Rippin, etc. and notable players like Walsy, Gandhi, Pistola, Flamesword, etc. Destiny is also a game I plan on picking up too.

Feel free to enlist me in your adventures and add me on Xbox if things pan out. Just don't make a stupid sounding gamertag like the ones they suggest. That's rule 1.
Ducky Shine 3 TKL Blue switch & Green backlight

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #410 on: Sat, 27 September 2014, 14:02:23 »

Feel free to enlist me in your adventures and add me on Xbox if things pan out. Just don't make a stupid sounding gamertag like the ones they suggest. That's rule 1.

Thats how I got my username  :rolleyes:
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline RED-404

« Reply #411 on: Sat, 27 September 2014, 14:24:11 »
I gave-up on looking forward to games I just wait for a month after most games come out and see how everything plays out before I buy. This has saved me a lot of money to put into keyboards.

Offline Senthura

• Your Doom
« Reply #412 on: Sat, 27 September 2014, 14:51:20 »

Thats how I got my username  :rolleyes:

You got yours from like the 1% of them that sound cool though.
Ducky Shine 3 TKL Blue switch & Green backlight

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #413 on: Mon, 29 September 2014, 15:55:54 »
I gave-up on looking forward to games I just wait for a month after most games come out and see how everything plays out before I buy. This has saved me a lot of money to put into keyboards.

Agreed. Makes me sick to my tummy seeing titles go Gold and Platinum 3-4 months before their release.
Just proves the point: when given the chance to be stupid, people will be stupid.

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #414 on: Mon, 29 September 2014, 17:20:42 »
Downloaded and played a dozen or so games the past month but still impatiently waiting for Dragon Age Inquisition.  It needs to hurry up and be November. :(

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #415 on: Tue, 30 September 2014, 01:53:05 »

Yeah, I do the same thing. When I was still a teenager I always got so hyped after reading previews just to be disappointed after release.

Now I also wait for user reviews and then decide if this game has enough replayability to justify a purchase.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #416 on: Tue, 30 September 2014, 03:34:29 »
Anyone else super curious about Alien Isolation? 
Or finally looks like we might get a proper Alien game. Though I'm worried about the inclusion of human enemies :/

Offline nahka

• Did you see that, Fio?
« Reply #417 on: Tue, 30 September 2014, 04:22:00 »
Borderlands: The Pre-sequel
I really loved the first Borderlands and bought Borderlands 2 on day one, played it and loved it until UVHM where the horrible horrible scaling of the game hits in. DOTs won't work since enemies regenerate health as fast the DOTs do damage and everything downs you in a few shot, even high health regen skills wouldn't help. And the DOT's that get put on YOU are almost guaranteed to kill you.

The Pre-sequel is supposed to fix these things and that makes me super hype. Still not sure if it'll be a day 1 buy. Especially at that price point.
« Last Edit: Tue, 30 September 2014, 06:37:48 by nahka »

Poker II
    Reds

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #418 on: Tue, 30 September 2014, 13:24:13 »
I'm waiting for the Witcher III. Other than that I have been busy lately so I haven't kept up with upcoming games.
|||Daily driver: Duck Orion TKL
|||My other keyboards :
More
|||The Original|Home|Work|Numpad|Play|Endgame|Keycaps
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets
|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Offline clacktalk

• CLACKS RULE EVERYTHING AROUND ME
  • circa 2015
« Reply #419 on: Wed, 01 October 2014, 21:31:13 »
I need payday 2 now. WHAT THE HOTLINE MIAMI DLC ??! I just want to watch someone play it through Hotline Miami's lore is so appealing I need something to tide me over until Hotline Miami 2
diary of a clacktalk

franktalk: how much urine have u spilled
radio_killah: too much frank
radio_killah: too much

Offline meow a cat

• Resistance is futile.
« Reply #420 on: Tue, 07 October 2014, 08:44:26 »
I'm looking forward to Elite:Dangerous the most right now.. space really captures my imagination.

But I'm also stoked for GTA V PC, and MGS5 coming to PC!

Also, Civ Beyond Earth is something I've been wanting since Alpha Centauri.

Boards:
Silver 84-key KMAC LE, 62g lubed & stickered ergo-clears, GON NerD PCB, polycarbonate plate,MX lock/Phosphorglow IBM Model M SSK 1391472/White HHKB Pro 2, Hasu controller/WKL Phantom, 50g vintage blacks, MX lock
Leeku G80-1800 (build in progress)

Offline jackalope

• Now with 20% more soul.
« Reply #421 on: Mon, 13 October 2014, 15:03:03 »
Farcry 4 and Battlefield hardline, possible COD Advanced Warfare sense ghosts was ****
eh o well

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #422 on: Mon, 13 October 2014, 15:04:31 »
Mighty No 9. And I'm waiting for my Metal Slug 2nd Mission to come in the mail. Even though it's not a newer game, I'm still looking forward to playing it.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #423 on: Mon, 13 October 2014, 15:15:55 »
Mighty No 9. And I'm waiting for my Metal Slug 2nd Mission to come in the mail. Even though it's not a newer game, I'm still looking forward to playing it.

I have a feeling No9 is gonna be a let down, because the genre can't be taken much further..

So no matter how well executed it is,  it'll still feel like a rehash of the games we already have..

it'd be a new coat of paint over the same car..   possibly nice to look at but u'd get bored after the first hour.

The same happened with strider and bionic-commando

Offline meow a cat

• Resistance is futile.
« Reply #424 on: Mon, 13 October 2014, 15:34:32 »

I love Metal Slug. Quite possibly my all time favorite games. I'm in the middle of building a custom arcade stick just for playing it.

I was so excited when I heard MS3 was coming to Steam! And X just came out a few days ago! Great fun. :)

I have all the games on MAME anyway, but I love Metal Slug so much I'm willing to blindly pre-order whatever they release for PC.

Boards:
Silver 84-key KMAC LE, 62g lubed & stickered ergo-clears, GON NerD PCB, polycarbonate plate,MX lock/Phosphorglow IBM Model M SSK 1391472/White HHKB Pro 2, Hasu controller/WKL Phantom, 50g vintage blacks, MX lock

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #425 on: Mon, 13 October 2014, 17:58:33 »

I love Metal Slug. Quite possibly my all time favorite games. I'm in the middle of building a custom arcade stick just for playing it.

I was so excited when I heard MS3 was coming to Steam! And X just came out a few days ago! Great fun. :)

I have all the games on MAME anyway, but I love Metal Slug so much I'm willing to blindly pre-order whatever they release for PC.

Have you played Metal Slug Defense on mobile devices? It's a really good tower defense game for slug heads, almost every land-based character from all the games in recruitable. It's so goddamn rad having a dozen Allen O'Neils' assaulting a giant mechanoid crab.

Offline meow a cat

• Resistance is futile.
« Reply #426 on: Mon, 13 October 2014, 23:34:59 »

Have you played Metal Slug Defense on mobile devices? It's a really good tower defense game for slug heads, almost every land-based character from all the games in recruitable. It's so goddamn rad having a dozen Allen O'Neils' assaulting a giant mechanoid crab.

Hahaha, I haven't heard of that before but it sounds awesome. I will have to see if I can get it for my phone.

Boards:

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #427 on: Mon, 13 October 2014, 23:41:35 »

There's a Metal Slug TD game!?!?!?!?  Must.  Go.  Download.

Offline Drewchompski

« Reply #428 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 06:25:40 »
Metal Gear Solid 5 immediately comes to mind.

Also really looking forward to: Binding of Isaac Rebirth, The Forrest (final release), and Space Hulk: Deathwing (which is being developed by the guys who made E.Y.E. Divine Cybermancy, a supremely underrated game that's worth checking out if you haven't played it yet).

Offline notsonerd

• Here for the secrets
  • Light My Fire
« Reply #429 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 15:34:03 »
Dungeon Fighter Online Global.

The NA version got shut down last year while the overseas versions are thriving in the e-sport tier. Closed beta is in March. My body will be ready.
KBParadise V60 with Cherry MX Browns | Corsair K60 with Cherry MX Reds

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #430 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 15:36:36 »

The Metal Slug series is my favorite game series. I plan on building a MAME cabinet but I also think that I'd like to own the actual systems it was released for. Neo Geo consoles are expensives but the Neo Geo Pocket Color is surprisingly affordable to find consoles/games for.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #431 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 15:53:37 »
It makes zero sense to Buy a Neo Geo if one's out to just play the games..

Emulation is superior due to simulated overclocking of the NG cpu..  many games need this, like metel slug 2..

The available hardware OC on NG doesn't quite provide the performance some of the games need.

Best emulator build these days is hands down the g3258.. it punches 4.8ghz with 1.4v on a good chip.. 1.35-1.37v on a GREAT chip.

Microcenter bundle is even sweeter.. get a z97 motherboard + g3258 for $99

^^^ this is easily the best tech deal of the Year, and it's Ongoing !!

Offline meow a cat

• Resistance is futile.
« Reply #432 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 17:30:04 »

The Metal Slug series is my favorite game series. I plan on building a MAME cabinet but I also think that I'd like to own the actual systems it was released for. Neo Geo consoles are expensives but the Neo Geo Pocket Color is surprisingly affordable to find consoles/games for.

I've been doing research towards building a MAME cabinet, but unfortunately it's not really practical for me right now. Arcade machines weigh a ton. I could do a bartop, but if I build one I want to go all out, ya know? Definitely a dream project of mine though! For now I will settle for a nice home-made arcade stick. :)

I want to do a Neo-Geo/SNK theme for my cabinet.

Boards:

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #433 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 17:35:59 »
November is gonna be a good month.  More pumped than ever about Inquisition and the new Poke games are coming out, too. :))

Offline pichu23

• ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ FITE ME
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ
« Reply #434 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 18:46:27 »
Pokemon Omega Ruby, Monster Hunter Ultimate 4, Fantasy Life - Can't wait for Pokemon though. Hoenn remake <3
Collection(s) : Ducky Shine 2 TKL x Poker II x 62g FaceW x 62g Gateron Black GON NerD TKL x 65g Z GON NerD 60

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #435 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 18:47:03 »
Pokemon Omega Ruby, Monster Hunter Ultimate 4, Fantasy Life - Can't wait for Pokemon though. Hoenn remake <3

I've been following all the updates and it just boggles my mind how much the games have evolved since the originals.

Offline pichu23

• ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ FITE ME
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ
« Reply #436 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 18:55:59 »

I've been following all the updates and it just boggles my mind how much the games have evolved since the originals.

I'm looking forward to Pokemon as that was the first version I've played. Back in the days where Blue/Yellow version was released, my parents would not get a me gameboy color as they thought it would bring down my grades/waste of money. "Asian parents" :D
Before highschool tho, I got good grades and they got me a gameboy advance. Ruby was the first version I've played. Brings back lotsa memories.  ;)
« Last Edit: Tue, 14 October 2014, 19:12:14 by pichu23 »
Collection(s) : Ducky Shine 2 TKL x Poker II x 62g FaceW x 62g Gateron Black GON NerD TKL x 65g Z GON NerD 60

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #437 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 19:01:01 »
I'm looking forward to Pokemon as that was the first version I've played. Back in the days where Blue/Yellow version was released, my parents would not get a me gameboy color as they thought it would bring down my grades/waste of money. "Asian parents" :D
Before highschool tho, I got good grades and the got me a gameboy advance. Ruby was the first version I've played. Brings back lotsa memories.  ;)

Oh man...Asian parents...same here.  I made a deal with my mom that ended up with me sneakily playing Pokemon at night under the covers.  It ruined my eyes. :-X

Offline pichu23

• ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ FITE ME
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ
« Reply #438 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 19:11:57 »
Before highschool tho, I got good grades and the got me a gameboy advance. Ruby was the first version I've played. Brings back lotsa memories.  ;)

Oh man...Asian parents...same here.  I made a deal with my mom that ended up with me sneakily playing Pokemon at night under the covers.  It ruined my eyes. :-X

hehe, my eyes got ruined cause I played in the dark as well.  :(
and, ps1 of course. sat too close to the tv. gahh  :'(

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #439 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 19:16:09 »

Playing in the dark seemed like such a good idea at the time... :(

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #440 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 20:09:20 »
My first and only pokemon games were FireRed and Sapphire. I also have the other versions for the same regions (LeafGreen, Ruby, Emerald).

I may be getting a 3DS shortly to play some of the new games. Quite excited for that!
Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #441 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 20:43:23 »

Pokemon is really bad for your eyes.

You play to the point, where there's a dull pain in your eye..

Then you close ur eye. .and it's like omg.. wtf this hurts..

Then you tell yourself, gotta take a break for an hour..   5 minutes later.. you're playing again...

It got better for me eventually when I got the super gameboy..  overall though.. I still spent all day at school playing on the small screen..

Offline pichu23

• ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ FITE ME
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ
« Reply #442 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 20:49:30 »
More

Then you tell yourself, gotta take a break for an hour..   5 minutes later.. you're playing again...

It got better for me eventually when I got the super gameboy..  overall though.. I still spent all day at school playing on the small screen..

Well the newer gameboys (3DS / XL ) have better screen quality compared to the older ones.
Yes, I only play them before I sleep. Mostly just 10 minutes then I tend to get sleepy. lol

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #443 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 20:49:46 »

Emulation is superior due to simulated overclocking of the NG cpu..  many games need this, like metel slug 2..

The available hardware OC on NG doesn't quite provide the performance some of the games need.

Best emulator build these days is hands down the g3258.. it punches 4.8ghz with 1.4v on a good chip.. 1.35-1.37v on a GREAT chip.

There's no real reason to OC the NG. Check out 68k's guide to NG overclocking, and you'll see it's not really worth the sacrifice (no use of UNIBIOS/region switching/graphic creation issues.)

While a smooth play of Metal Slug 2 is all well and good, the affects/incompatibility issues with other games and hardware changes don't seem worth it unless you have 2 AES hooked up. You're better off building an MVS that's OC from the beginning of the build. Plus you don't want to walk down the path of pain that is AES collecting, turn back now. Plus no one here has MS2... except Zenuty probably. ;)

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?158016-68K-s-guide-to-overclocking-your-Neo-Geo-AES

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #444 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 20:59:10 »
More

Well the newer gameboys (3DS / XL ) have better screen quality compared to the older ones.
Yes, I only play them before I sleep. Mostly just 10 minutes then I tend to get sleepy. lol

the issue is the screen has to be very close to your eyes, otherwise you can't read the numbers..

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #445 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 21:00:33 »

There's no real reason to OC the NG. Check out 68k's guide to NG overclocking, and you'll see it's not really worth the sacrifice (no use of UNIBIOS/region switching/graphic creation issues.)

While a smooth play of Metal Slug 2 is all well and good, the affects/incompatibility issues with other games and hardware changes don't seem worth it unless you have 2 AES hooked up. You're better off building an MVS that's OC from the beginning of the build. Plus you don't want to walk down the path of pain that is AES collecting, turn back now. Plus no one here has MS2... except Zenuty probably. ;)

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?158016-68K-s-guide-to-overclocking-your-Neo-Geo-AES

I recall there's a guide that lets you put in a toggle switch.. which means compatibility will be preserved.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #446 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 21:04:02 »

I recall there's a guide that lets you put in a toggle switch.. which means compatibility will be preserved.

Toggle between OC and the ability to use region switch/UNIBIOS. They cannot work together, it's a physical impossibility of the system.

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #447 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 21:29:42 »
Is anyone going to play The Evil Within?  I don't usually care about horror games, but I kinda want to play it.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #448 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 21:32:38 »
Is anyone going to play The Evil Within?  I don't usually care about horror games, but I kinda want to play it.

it's too scary for me.. same with alien isolation..

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #449 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 21:43:31 »
Reviews seem to indicate it is very grotesque, but not actually scary because it focuses on action more than creepy stuff