geekhack Community > Off Topic

Gay month

(1/5) > >>

CaesarAZealad:
Fellow members of the LG TV community, what are your plans this pride month?
I'm gonna bite the bullet and come out, then probably buy myself a ton of garbage for my birthday.

Sintpinty:

--- Quote from: CaesarAZealad on Thu, 01 June 2023, 13:15:05 ---Fellow members of the LG TV community, what are your plans this pride month?
I'm gonna bite the bullet and come out, then probably buy myself a ton of garbage for my birthday.

--- End quote ---

no plans because of increasing hate toward us

chyros:
Not much tbh, maybe use the time of year to justify buying more neon stuff for my living room :p .

tp4tissue:
This is a new shopping holiday ?

/not up 2 date on the lingo

CaesarAZealad:

--- Quote from: Sintpinty on Thu, 01 June 2023, 13:16:04 ---
--- Quote from: CaesarAZealad on Thu, 01 June 2023, 13:15:05 ---Fellow members of the LG TV community, what are your plans this pride month?

--- End quote ---

no plans because of increasing hate toward us

--- End quote ---
Fair fair :(
I'm thankfully in a part of the US that's gayer than California, so I can just be out with it. Easy to forget some of us don't have it as easy.
--- Quote from: tp4tissue on Thu, 01 June 2023, 17:02:36 ---This is a new shopping holiday ?

/not up 2 date on the lingo

--- End quote ---
In a sense kinda, corporate America loves to pander to the LGBT, but anyone who actually gives a damn about the community knows not to give those vultures a dollar.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version